Guru
[online]

Group: Developers
Messages 2638
Check in: 26.02.08
Doogee X5 Pro Galicia

Pigeon! download

version 1.2.7.0
FAQ | Smiles and Smile Packs | Skins for PIGEON!

Last update of the program in the header09.01.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
PIGEON! - ICQ client, this is a convenient and beautiful program designed for comfortable communication while working with a PDA.
It works without .NET, requires little memory, little space, does not require installation.
Support qQVGA, VGA, QVGA, WVGA screens.

Control:
<- - (return key) toggle the mini-history window
# , 0 - update information about the X-status of the interlocutor (you must first change the view of the mini-history window to view the X-status)

IMPORTANT! Issues of connecting transports for Jabber and other subtleties of working with the program are covered in FAQ

Please note that the program is universal and works both on smartphones and on touchscreen devices. Therefore, not all changes are applicable to smartphones.

Discussion of the program on devices with a touch screen: PIGEON!

Change history
What's new (05/05/2009)
Fixed saving groups and filter groups
Completely rewrote the work with graphics and smiles, now everything works for excellent!
Fixed work with GIF, emoticons load faster and work more correctly, but not all ...
Now the amount of resources spent on graphics has been greatly reduced. Graphics takes up space in the phone’s memory for as much as files occupy on disk + a small number on top.
Slightly changed the work when editing the profile, now you can not change the name (UIN) of the profile. Well, when you save, only the edited profile is connected (if the profile is active).
Corrected the loading of the menu of smiles and embedded smiles. And then earlier, when connecting an external smiley, the insert smiles menu was turned off.
Smiley animation is now disabled if the window is out of focus. This can save battery life. Previously, something about this did not think.
Now the program is installed via CAB supports, AppToDate versioning program. Although not yet fully, but when I finish it.
There is a new page for those who like to frequently update, on the site getbest.ru page alfa. There are periodically published working versions, the stability of which I do not guarantee. And announcements on alpha will not ...
Coy forgot what else to do, but okay. In the next build ...

What's new (05/17/2009)
I fixed minor unpleasant bugs with a chat window and work on smart phones.

What's new (05/17/2009)
There are a lot of changes, but rather a cosmetic plan.
All versions I have Windows CE now in different languages, there was an error with this ..
Now our PIGEON! Works on the Chinese brick Meizu M8, fans - tremble !!!
Although Meizu M8 is specified, but now the program should work well on phones with Windows CE. I even optimized the menu and font ...
In connection with minor changes related to Windows CE, Windows Mobile users can now install an advanced menu, not with 2 buttons, but targets with 4 ...
The built-in emoticons now have a larger size of buttons, it is more convenient to choose.
Work with profiles has changed, now you can connect and disconnect them independently. And the addition of contacts goes through the work with the profiles.
I found an error, because of which, when disconnected, the contacts seemed to be online, but so far the cursor was not moving - they did not become offline.
Tweaked some menu items. I hope it will be better ..
It seems so far ...
Oh yes. Now all settings are stored in UTF8 form .. I think this is good ...
Oh, back in the dog ... Now, on all Windows CE devices, the software keyboard is being extended ... And MIPS and ARM. Thanks me ...

What's new (12/05/2009)
Optimized and slightly altered menu in the program
An option has been introduced - Economy Mode - reduces traffic consumption to a minimum (perhaps in the future it will be improved) - some client functions are disabled.
The contact list is now loaded (and if ICQ servers start working normally and always) only the first time the program is started. It saves traffic when reconnecting and so on. But if you change the contact list in another program, it is better to either reload it (in the menu) or exit the program and log in again.
Replaced the algorithm of pinging and determining the network break. Now it determines that the client is not online for the time of pinging + 1 minute .. Well, it looks that you do not speak on the phone.
That's all for now. It seems very small, but sometimes very necessary.
I plan to work on the ICQ protocol in the next builds.

What's new (04/22/2009)
Fixed switching to contacts by clicking on the envelope
Corrected loading images, now loaded again
Corrected the definition of UNICODE interlocutor, now, if possible, sent to UNICODE
Corrected sound playback in sleep mode
Reduced memory consumption, and system resources.
Perhaps the stability of work has improved, in any case, I worked on this for the most part
I added the drawing of embedded smiles, now it is not at all necessary to have a smilepack - but it is highly recommended to install it, because will be more beautiful
Added images of smiles in the smilies insertion menu
There was something else, but as usual I forgot everything.

What's new (03/27/2009)
Well corrected means connecting with ICQ via Tonnel. It turns out ICQ Lite (with which I copied the connection) does not work through Tonnel! Writes that the old version, update ... Here are the poor programmers in AOL, or our Russian freaks think that they are the navel of the earth ... For I tested the Russified version.
Found an error, because of which errors could be generated and the client malfunctioned (hang, break a connection, etc.)
Corrected the display of the status message, although it is not very noticeable - but it shows messages a little more correctly.
For those who have dots appear on the screen as a background, try changing the size of the application window (for example, push the keyboard) and change it to normal again. This is a bug of your phones due to insufficient memory. And even easier - turn off the gradients - everything will work fine.
Corrected minor bugs, in theory should respond to the keyboard extension - as it was before
And now, now some settings are saved for smartphones (in particular, the display of traffic), finally the hands have reached.
For the rest, there are no changes yet - all the work takes time. But the fact that corrected - poisoned the lives of some of you.
Thank you for your patience, as I can - I will take up the project with a new force ...

What's new (03/23/2009)
Thanks HANZO from the sitesavagemessiahzine.comfor his perseverance and patience, which allowed in rare moments of rest and enlightenment to make changes to the program
Thanks to a small number of testers who agreed to test and identify obvious mistakes - I would be bored without you.
Hmm ... So. Changes (but not many)
Finally, figured out with the preservation of history, and work if it should not be loaded immediately. In general, now the story is not lost and everything works fine.
I added server ping settings to the advanced menu, and I changed the algorithm - now it works.
Corrected the alternative (beautiful) menu. Now (it seems) does not hang! Hooray! (Oh, this Microsoft API - only he can put a pig on it)
Hm More smiles load faster (and files with graphics and configs), but temporarily requires more memory ...
Well, like everything. Sorry - there is the main work. And you have to earn.

What's new (03/11/2009)
Corrected an error with erasing the story, if it was automatically unloaded before.
And yet, in the last build (40), it was possible to prescribe sounds in the skins. File with an example of a skin HERE.
I am currently busy at the main job, therefore I am temporarily not working on the project and there is no opportunity to strongly test the latest edits. Sorry if that ...

Attention!
Distribute the modified version of the program CATEGORICALLY PROHIBITED! Edit resources and translate only for yourself! Otherwise, the ability to edit resources will be closed forever.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6, WM6.1
Homepage: http://pigeon.vpro.ru

Download from off site :
current version of CAB : http://pigeon.vpro.ru/download/RUS/pigeon.zip
current version of exe (run on Smart, put in any folder): http://pigeon.vpro.ru/download/RUS/pigeon.exe

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 21.10.10, 11:41
Reason for editing: kmk
LeXX-kiev
Message#2
12.03.08, 11:19
Guru
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4467
Check in: 22.12.06
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Pigeon!
Attached Image
version 1.2.0.22

Last update of the program in the header23.01.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
PIGEON! - ICQ client, this is a convenient and beautiful program designed for comfortable communication while working with a PDA.
It works without .NET, requires little memory, little space, does not require installation.
Support qQVGA, VGA, QVGA, WVGA screens.

Control:
<- - (return key) toggle the mini-history window
# , 0 - update information about the X-status of the interlocutor (you must first change the view of the mini-history window to view the X-status)

Smilies: Smiles and Smile Packs
Skins: Skins for PIGEON!

Change History:
Please note that the program is universal and works both on smartphones and on touchscreen devices. Therefore, not all changes are applicable to smartphones.
Version 1.2.0.22
  • Perhaps finally fixed compatibility with ICQ
  • Corrected the work in KL with the keyboard extension
  • Possibly corrected finally work with the keyboards of smartphones
  • Something else a little bit straightened.

Version 1.2.0.20
  • Corrected wipe for smartphones
  • Corrected the work with the search in the KL for smartphones - now everything is more convenient.
  • Ability to configure the right soft-keys in CL for actions: minimize the program, turn off the screen.

!
Attention!
Distribute the modified version of the program CATEGORICALLY PROHIBITED! Edit resources and translate only for yourself! Otherwise, the ability to edit resources will be closed forever.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6, WM6.1
Homepage: http://pigeon.vpro.ru

Download EXE (run on Smart, put in any folder): Attached filepigeon2022.exe (511.5 KB)
previous version : Attached filepigeon2020.exe (510.5 KB)
Download the latest version of EXE from the site : http://pigeon.vpro.ru/download/PocketPC/pigeon.exe

Post has been edited= Woland = - 23.01.09, 13:20
Pashk88
Message#3
12.03.08, 13:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 238
Check in: 22.04.07

noticed bugs

---- When sending a message throws out to the cell.
---- When you press the buttons (left arrow) on the kuteku 8300 throws out of the program.

Prog is very beautiful! Respect to the author
Lovetz
Message#4
12.03.08, 15:32
patRiot
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 12701
Check in: 03.10.06
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

In the message editing window it is impossible to erase characters, the backspace button collapses the application.

--------------------
Owners Club Sharp aquos S2# 5 * Letv Leeco CDLA Earphone * KZ BTE * Lenovo Watch 9 * ROMOSS SW20 Pro
Minix Neo X7 + Tronsmart tsm-01
8skyline8
Message#5
12.03.08, 20:23
Local
[online]

Messages 282
Check in: 04.11.06
Xiaomi Mi 5

---- When sending a message throws out to the cell.

Uncheck with: Menu ->Management Settings ->Close after sending

Beautiful, however. But the same problem as with_NexxandLovetz.
AEBus
Message#6
12.03.08, 20:42
Are you kidding me?
[offline]

Messages 937
Check in: 11.09.07
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

Noooo, as long as this client is clearly focused on touch screens. of course I liked the design, but not anymore. IMHO is much better (for now, better, I hope that the project will develop not only for PDAs but also for smartphones). With my screen size, many settings are incomprehensible because they do not fit. Then the input field is more convenient when it is down and the large ENTER button is superfluous. T9 constantly need to be included - this is IMHO a big minus. Well, the button Beckspace minimizes the application, this is also a minus.
_Nexx @ 12.03.08 13:11:49
When sending a message throws to the cell

it is customizable. can be configured so that the message box does not close.

Here is a screen as the settings do not fit in the screen ...
Attached Image
Judja
Message#7
13.03.08, 02:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 12.12.06
Qtek 8300

my people joystick nachil bug in the right) because the question is there a lot of joystick poke nada?
According to this inscription, probably often), is it current in the top and bottom))) and in general prog ice? or not ice?)))
LeXX-kiev
Message#8
13.03.08, 09:45
Guru
[online]

Messages 4467
Check in: 22.12.06
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Judjaread carefully the last lines of the first post:
Attention!!!
The program was originally conceivedfor PDA, smartphone support has just appeared, glitches are possible.

--------------------
Mi 9 SE firmware 10.3.1.0 PFBEUXM + Bose QC35 II
Lovetz
Message#9
13.03.08, 11:59
patRiot
[online]

Messages 12701

Lovetz
On a smart, if you make it possible to erase characters with the backspace button

SnowCatPDAGive the code of this key.
I looked at the smartphone in the emulator, meditated ...
Did not find the erase button ...

Here is the code for this key:0x1B (27)
Obtained using the program:http://kmz.ho.com.ua/KEYCODE.EXE
Check on other smarts. I have Kutek8310, maybe it's different on others.
I already wrote this code to the author of the program, we will wait for the reaction :)

--------------------
Owners Club Sharp aquos S2# 5 * Letv Leeco CDLA Earphone * KZ BTE * Lenovo Watch 9 * ROMOSS SW20 Pro
slsleon
Message#10
13.03.08, 14:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 27.02.08
Apple iPhone 7

Interesting instance. fix the problem with erasing + merge settings into a separate menu + sending files and the client is almost perfect, except for minor flaws that I think will fix it
Judja
Message#11
13.03.08, 17:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 12.12.06
Qtek 8300

Yes, I understood, I just ask) I’ll download it at all, because I got the chat ((((well, the machine doesn’t pull much) or sit in ICQ or listen to music) or overclock it and do not do anything after 3 hours ))): -P does not suit me so much)
Pashk88
Message#12
13.03.08, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 238
Check in: 22.04.07

It will be rushing, sorry for the directness of always calloma, since it is written in c # ie on the .Net platform that there is very bad !!! and this program is written in C ++ !! what is rulezz !! =)

!
Verbal warning for attempting to stir up interclass war

Post has been editedLeXX-kiev - 14.03.08, 00:56
SHELLes
Message#13
15.03.08, 01:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 17.01.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Prog Pts is not bad))) but I did not understand how to scroll the history?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2Android 7.1.1 MIUI Global 10.3.1.0 NDDMIXM
Apple iPhone 7 plusiOS 12.3.2
falone
Message#14
15.03.08, 02:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 29.02.08
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

on the S710 it looks crooked, and there is little space for the history of correspondence. two times in the subject screen showed, from the author zero reaction. so I don’t even hope :(
img-76413-pigeon_trouble.jpg:

Post has been editedfalone - 15.03.08, 02:35
SHELLes
Message#15
15.03.08, 17:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

hmm .... I also have the C710 ... everything is fine, there are no problems

--------------------
xwaydoublecode1234.rez
Message#16
15.03.08, 21:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 21.02.08
Toshiba Portege G900

Prog just superior !! The latest version just works :)

Just do not understand how to make notifications on the home screen?
falone
Message#17
15.03.08, 22:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 29.02.08
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

SHELLes, and what assembly? can just update yours ...
upd: still updated, looks really better

Post has been editedfalone - 15.03.08, 22:55
maxnik63
Message#18
16.03.08, 11:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 22.07.07

The program has been updated. Version 1.1.0.34 from 03/15/08. Download from the home page. Added support for Pocket PC 2003, inserting beta versions of x-status icons for QVGA and VGA, saving the input type in the message window for smartphones, several more bugs were fixed According to the author.
SHELLes
Message#19
16.03.08, 11:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

I also do not understand - how to set up a notification on the screen then?
The author says that he sat down for another project and there will be no updates for a month (((

Selected bugs:

1. Incorrect positioning of the cursor: the dash of the input box will make a letter on the letter after which it is necessary to invert the colors of the right pixels of the letter
2. It is possible to customize the profile - but you cannot select them on the smartphone - the last one configured will be selected
3. After the "attempt" to select a profile, the cursor stops moving along the contact list.
4. There is no option to add a contact - och is critical

Post has been editedSHELLes - 16.03.08, 11:53

--------------------
Lovetz
Message#20
16.03.08, 14:01
patRiot
[online]

Messages 12701

In the new version, it became possible to erase characters in the input window, this is good.
However, the new x-statuses just look miserable!

--------------------
8skyline8
Message#21
16.03.08, 19:58
Local
[online]

Messages 282
Check in: 04.11.06
Xiaomi Mi 5

Yes, the new version is already much more stable.
In general, the clienthighlylike. He even refused mChat and Jimm (+ JBed). Well, the memory "eats" very little! Communication "keeps" perfect!
About x-statuses is a controversial issue. "The taste and color markers are different." I think it looks very impressive. Individually.
The only thing I would remove was the submit button. In the version for WM Smartphone, it does not carry much functionality, and the place is precious :)
Also, I would like toSnowCatPDA(author) was in this thread. He took into account the wishes of users of the WM Smartphone platform.

36 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 20:46