Razeska
Message#1
17.02.16, 19:25
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 268
Check in: 03.10.15

I propose to communicate in this topic to all those who are interested in tracking the sleep phase using fitness bracelets, specialized applications for smartphones, smart alarms and other devices. ;)
Sleep graphics are welcome! Naturally, under the spoiler. :)
Go! } -)

Template for feedback

Please write your opinions following the example below (add your own variations if needed) - this will help gather more information and improve tracking accuracy.
Thank!

Device: Mi Band 1S Pulse
Firmware Version: 4.16.4.22
Firmware version Pulse: 1.3.76.22
Attachment Location: Left Hand / Right Hand / Head / Foot
Body traits: Lefty / Right-handed

Device-pair: Samsung Note 3 (SM-N900), Android 5.0.1

Sleep schedule: SCREENSHOTS UNDER THE SPOILER.
useful links

Post has been editedRazeska - 08.11.18, 13:58
Reason for editing: Added links
Razeska
Message#2
17.02.16, 20:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

Well, I'll start with myself. } -)

Prehistory
I sleep badly from birth, as a child I had a very restless sleep in general - in a dream I often screamed, twisted, fell out of bed, could not sleep for a long time, and with difficulty got up in the morning. Doctors did not find any reasons: "The girl is healthy, outgrowing."

... As time went on, the girl grew up, and problems with sleep, as they were, remained. Well, except that she stopped falling out of bed. } -)
From time to time she noticed that sleep improved, however, it was not possible to find any patterns depending on specific factors. Standard recommendations such as drinking milk at night or walking before bedtime did not act on me, and some (for example, exercise and get tired before bedtime) brought the opposite effect, leading the body to tone, which contributed to a more prolonged sleep. When it was necessary to fall asleep urgently, Melatonin was drinking out - this is a sleep hormone that in a healthy person is produced when the sun goes down. But I could not drink it all the time (although it is considered safe enough and it can be used regularly for a long time) - literally in a few days I got used to it and I stopped falling asleep quickly and get enough sleep. Melatonin set aside for emergency cases.

I note that I slept enough - 9-10 hours a day, but I fell asleep very badly and for a long time, tossing and turning for 2-3 hours or more in bed, often woke up at night, and in the morning I got up with difficulty and felt overwhelmed during the day. There were, of course, random moments when I fell asleep fast enough (for me quickly - it’s at least for half an hour, the stories that I can fall asleep in a minute still seem fantastic to me), and I woke up easily. The only thing that I managed to track down was when the schedule was getting better, I went to bed and fell asleep (this is the most important thing! To lie down is not to fall asleep yet!) On time, and I woke up early. But the schedule is very complicated and very easy to fly ...

When and from whom I first heard about smart alarm clocks, I do not remember, it seems, 10-15 years ago I read it in some kind of magazine ... Then I was very interested in it, but nowhere was there any information about where you can buy and how much they cost, in hardware stores, etc. they only shrugged their shoulders and looked at me like they were an alien ...

As time went on and information about fitness bracelets began to appear with integrated sleep monitoring and a smart alarm clock. At first, the attitude towards them was very skeptical. How could the doctors have failed to help, but here the small figovinka will help me to fix something? But over time, more and more reviews began to appear that the bracelets make it easier to get up. So I decided to buy a fitness bracelet.

Rereading many reviews, stopped atXiaomi Mi Band. By the way, for me it still remains a mystery why in many fitness bracelets, in the presence of sleep monitoring and an alarm clock, there is no directly smart alarm clock that wakes up at the right phase. I haveXiaomi Mi Band with color LEDs, I stopped at it, because you can customize different colors for different types of notifications, it seemed to me very convenient. But at the time there were few reviews about the novelty with a heart rate monitor, so I ordered the first version for the test. And I do not regret it !!!

When I first started using the fitness bracelet, the total duration of deep sleep phases was1.5-2 hours per night - this is at 9-10 hours of sleep. I don't really need to get up anywhere, I'm a freelancer, so I set the alarm clock just for a comfortable time, taking into account the time when I could supposedly wake up without it, but to get into the right phase. I liked the awakening - the vibration really wakes up much more comfortably than an ordinary alarm clock.

After some time the body got used andthe duration of deep sleep per night increased to 3 hours, whileI became less sleep - 6-8 hoursand wake up mostly even before the alarm. I get enough sleep and feel cheerful throughout the day, I get up easier, and I fall asleep faster (within an hour, for me it is fast).

For the last three days I have been airing a room before going to bed for half an hour, it is airing, not cooling - I open the balcony door not wide open, but 10 centimeters and leave it for half an hour, so the room remains warm (it’s uncomfortable to sleep in the cold) but ventilated. For these three daysthe duration of deep sleep was 4 hours, andslept about 8 hours. And I feel even more cheerful than when there was 3 hours of deep sleep during the night. Joy is no limit! : yahoo:

What amazes me is the fact that the bracelet manages to determine the moment of waking up to a minute. Even if I lie further and do not move. ))

What else important noticed in the process of observation:
1. It is very important not to strain physically and morally for 3 hours before sleep - no physical exertion or experience, otherwise the body and / or brain will be toned, in such a state it is more difficult to sleep and sleep will be superficial.
2. When the graph looks like a fence-paling, I get enough sleep better than when the bars are wide. How to influence the duration of the phases of sleep phases, I do not know yet. ))

Well, the picture is my today's sleep schedule. ))

Attached Image

--------------------
Dm itry
Message#3
17.02.16, 21:04
Just a man
[offline]

Messages 5503
Check in: 04.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

* Razeska
Now I looked at my screenshots and I always have a deep sleep, a lot less and you have equally, all this is strange.
Screenshot
Attached Image

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime - Syberia v.2.4 from SonicBSV, twrp-3.2.3-0-markw-treble
Media console MECOOL M8S PRO 2/16 (20170817.103347.V0321)
Razeska
Message#4
17.02.16, 21:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

Now I looked at my screenshots and I always have a deep sleep, a lot less and you have equally, all this is strange.

It was the same with me when I first started using the bracelet and the dream in general was not very good. And now it has normalized and deep sleep has become more. And equally - this is only the last three days after airing the room before going to bed. :)

--------------------
sibestla
Message#5
17.02.16, 21:22
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 22.10.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Today, as a week of using a simple bracelet with white diodes, I also can not boast a smooth sleep. But I was a little drunk after dr and at night I woke up finely on a pot to plant.
Attached Image
Razeska
Message#6
17.02.16, 21:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

and woke up at night

Oh, by the way, another positive change after using the bracelet. I used to wake up often at night — sometimes go to the toilet, drink some water, but now I rarely wake up, usually I sleep until I sleep until I go to sleep.

--------------------
m014un
Message#7
18.02.16, 01:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 08.08.12
Honor 9 Premium

My schedule is also like a fence. I sleep in the same bed with my wife, I wonder, does the Mi Band measure my sleep at all, or is our total?

--------------------
Antuanelli
Message#8
18.02.16, 03:06
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4992
Check in: 11.03.12
PocketBook A 7 ’’

There are no special problems with sleep, but falling asleep and waking up is a problem. First, I can not sleep an hour or a half (sometimes more), and then wake up on an alarm clock. I had two alarm clocks, one electronic one, which worked in time and if you press the button to clear it, it repeated after 8 minutes, the second one is electromechanical, it first beeps, then it beeps, then the mechanical bell turns on. In theory, this should be enough, but I am so used to them that I could simply press the button to hang up without even regaining consciousness, even for an hour in a row. In general, the last forty minutes of sleep turn into a small nightmare, and did not wake up, but you also do not really sleep. Those. roughly speaking, minus two hours of sleep.
I decided to try the Sleep as Android program, it has a smart alarm clock, sleep tracking, and that I was particularly interested in the "lullaby". As a lullaby, I chose the sound of rain, because in the rain is best to sleep. At first, the lullaby acted, but then I got used to it and no longer helped to sleep. The smart alarm clock showed itself better, so I decided to buy a standalone version in the form of a MiBand bracelet. At first, I normally felt the vibration of the bracelet, but now sometimes I just don’t notice, yet there are few three vibrations for me.
In general, you have to duplicate SaA + MiBand.
With phase charts it’s generally incomprehensible, sometimes it looks very similar to what was remembered by sensations, and sometimes it’s garbage that’s complete.

Shl. I decided to collect here all the references to my research on sleep from the MiBand branches.
Comparison of sleep tracking bracelet and Sleep as Android, a bracelet around his neck.
Comparison of tracking with sleep bracelet and Sleep as Android, bracelet on hand + comparison of RAW data from the bracelet and the final schedule.
This post is about the Gadgetbridge program, but there is also a little about sleep.

Post has been editedAntuanelli - 18.02.16, 14:28
Reason for editing: Added links
Gravite
Message#9
18.02.16, 05:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Check in: 15.11.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Dm-itry @ 02/18/2016, 02:04*
* Razeska
Screenshot
[attachment = "7604815: Screensh ... m.health.png"]

Judging by the absence of orange stripes, the version of the myth is probably not the same, which is why there is so little sleep ...
I will share my opinion about a dream. I noticed that on the weekend I sleep a lot, on average, 10 hours, with a deep turn up to 6-6.5 hours, so this is probably an excess for the body and then within a week the sleep decreases deep, and by Thursday it reaches its bottom then by 2.5-3 o'clock deep sleep, and then on Thursday, on Friday there is again an increase in sleep (the body again stores them :))

Post has been editedGravite - 18.02.16, 05:07
Xakep1993
Message#10
18.02.16, 07:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6436
Check in: 23.11.12
Oukitel K6

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here are the statistics for different days. Sleep is always different, do not happen that every day is almost the same size. Mostly fences) I fall asleep quickly.

--------------------
Phones: Sony Ericsson J300i>Amoi N828>Elephone P6000>Oukitel K6
Voldemarchik
Message#11
18.02.16, 15:20
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 13.10.09
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

And three days ago I discovered for myself a pretty well-known, but for some reason I hadn’t previously used a method for improving sleep, and the duration of deep sleep increased to 4 hours. :)

What a method, if not a secret?
Batyay
Message#12
18.02.16, 15:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 429
Check in: 15.07.13

The name of the club is funny)
Razeska
Message#13
18.02.16, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

What a method, if not a secret?

Airing the room before bedtime. ;) But at the same time I try not to cool.

The name of the club is funny)

Yeah, I also like it, although it was thought up spontaneously without much lengthy thought. Right ghostbusters turned out. : D

Yesterday I sat up a bit, I thought that I would not hear the alarm at all in the morning, but I woke up much earlier, and also slept well. The alarm clock stood at 10, started waking me up at 9.30 (I was already sitting at the computer), knocked on it, and exactly at 10 it vibrated exactly once. I was surprised because there used to be always 3 and 5. What was it?

Well, the picture for the story. ))

Attached Image

--------------------
Gravite
Message#14
19.02.16, 07:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

All the same, I am convinced once again that the bracelet is excellent and correctly shows the dream, today was a hard night and got up at the time of deep sleep, and it was very hard, very straight :)
Attached Image
maslovets
Message#15
19.02.16, 08:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Check in: 17.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

* Gravite,
* Razeska
* sibestla
And what versions of Mi Fit do you have? They all think differently.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 7 + Xiaomi Amazfit Bip
Gravite
Message#16
19.02.16, 08:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* Gravite,
* Razeska
* sibestla
And what versions of Mi Fit do you have? They all think differently.

Mifit 1.7.521MS ++
Razeska
Message#17
19.02.16, 09:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 268

And what versions of Mi Fit do you have?

MiFit_1.4.341_1039_ru_notify

In another topic, the question of the influence of alcohol on the phases of sleep was raised; yesterday, for the sake of interest, I decided to check - I drank a bottle of beer 0.5. I drink alcohol rarely and little; I have enough of that amount to understand what the effect will be.
It turned out a brick for almost 3 hours of deep sleep. } -)
Of 6 hours of sleep, 4 hours of deep is very, very good. )) Sleep well! : yes2:
Naturally, this is taking into account the almost habitual way of airing the room before going to bed.

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Druid
Message#18
19.02.16, 11:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 504
Check in: 01.11.07
Honor 10

I didn’t have deep sleep at all for more than an hour and a half at all .. How do you sleep like that? : (I have 55 minutes yesterday, deep sleep, the day before yesterday hour and 5 minutes, today I slept off - as many as 1.36 sleep in the log mode .. The truth is a little unwell now, maybe that's why ..

Post has been editedDruid - 19.02.16, 11:37
Deemoon
Message#19
19.02.16, 18:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 746
Check in: 13.09.08
Honor Note 10

DruiD @ 02.19.2016, 13:35*
How are you so dead dyhnete?

What is the version of MiFit? ;)

--------------------
In operation:
Honor Note 10 6/64EMUI 9.0.0 beta
Amazfit Watch PACEWOS 2.8.3.0
Druid
Message#20
19.02.16, 19:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 504
Check in: 01.11.07
Honor 10

Deemoon @ 02.19.2016, 18:51*
What is the version of MiFit? ;)

1.8.711 from China Market
No, she normally thinks, I just sleep badly. It feels .. I will work in the direction of airing and adjusting bedtime.
Deemoon
Message#21
19.02.16, 19:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 746
Check in: 13.09.08
Honor Note 10

DruiD @ 02.19.2016, 21:24*
1.8.711 from China Market

On this version I saw 2.5 hours of deep sleep somehow 1 time :-D
And so basically like you: from an hour to one and a half ...

--------------------
In operation:
Honor Note 10 6/64EMUI 9.0.0 beta
Amazfit Watch PACEWOS 2.8.3.0

100 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/04: 09