[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 866
Check in: 16.08.13
Apple iPhone 8

Talk smartphone firmwareMicrosoft Lumia 650/650 Dual Sim Firmware
Attached ImageMicrosoft Lumia 650/650 Dual Sim
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories | Marriage | Purchase
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware

The topic discusses the issues of firmware (official and unofficial, if available) for Microsoft Lumia 650/650 Dual Sim, the problems of these specific firmware, their shortcomings and other issues related to these firmware, the issues of their firmware upgrade, repair via Jtag , as well as the optimization of official firmware and the creation of unofficial firmware for these devices.

Utility for firmware:

Product Codes:

Encountering firmware versions:
Engineering (service) codes:
Engineering (service) codes (dialed in dialer dialer):
## 07 # - menu of general settings of the device (item optional);
## 3282 # - device service network settings menu (Field Test);
## 634 # - menu time of use / call counter and specify the color of the device (Life Time);
## 4678255 # - data menu for pre-installed (OEM) applications on the device (Multivariant Stats, Tier3).
Attention!Some codes do not work on firmware for different regions.
Utility for repair:

Additional utility:

Recovery charging, after upgrading to 14267.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
including a discussion on the device itself, the system as a whole, firmware for other devices,
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation (Attached Image). If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of who helped you and who you want to raise your reputation.

And do not forget aboutForum RulesandRules section "Windows Phone - Firmware"! : rtfm:

Post has been editedilya_litosh - 17.03.16, 21:40
Dinopena
Message#2
21.02.16, 19:15
[offline]

Messages 866
Check in: 16.08.13
Apple iPhone 8

Recovery charging, after upgrading to 14267.
  1. Remove the cover of your device and on the label with the certification data, find the code and Model. For example: "Code: 059X6N3" and "Model: RM-1152".
  2. Install Windows Device Recovery Tool.
  3. Go to lumiafirmware.com, or to the folder with Lumia 650 firmware.
  4. In the first column, find the line corresponding to your "Model" code, and then "Code". Download all available files.
  5. Turn off your smartphone completely.
  6. Navigate to the folder C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Care Suite \ Windows Device Recovery Tool or C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Care Suite \ Windows Device Recovery Tool (if you have 64-bit Windows).
  7. Open a command prompt in this folder. To do this, hold down the Shift key and click the right mouse button. Then select "Open Command Window".
  8. Make sure that the downloaded file with the .vpl permission is in the C: \ Downloads folder. For example: C: \ Downloads \ RM1152_059X6N3.vpl
  9. Enter the following at the command prompt: thor2 -mode vpl -vplfile “C: \ Downloads \ RM1152_059X6N3.vpl” -reboot. Please note that the file name will be different, depending on your device model.
  10. Now press Enter and connect the smartphone to the computer.
  11. The computer will start flashing your device for a release and stable build, after which your device will work properly again.

--------------------
starfist
Message#3
04.04.16, 08:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 15.06.15
PiPO Max-M6 Pro 3G

-

Post has been editedstarfist - 04.04.16, 08:40
Teem
Message#4
12.04.16, 21:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 382
Check in: 11.03.08

Can I put on Lumia 650 WP 8.1?
Toneroki
Message#5
16.04.16, 14:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 26.09.12
Amazon Kindle Fire

TeeM @ 04/13/2016 00:46*
Can I put on Lumia 650 WP 8.1?

I support. I am also worried about this issue.
SuxoiKorm
Message#6
18.04.16, 16:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 07.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

TeeM, TonerokiNo you can not.

Post has been editedSuxoiKorm - 18.04.16, 16:34
bulkashev
Message#7
01.05.16, 18:59
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 08.05.15

Do you guys have a video comparison of 650 ds and 640 xl ds? skinte link.
saipen
Message#8
02.05.16, 20:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 02.05.16

Is there an opportunity to pick up the firmware based on WP 8-8.1 for iron, which is equipped with this smartphone? Something not quite official, at your own peril and risk?
neonica
Message#9
18.05.16, 09:11
Faithlezz
[offline]

Messages 1978
Check in: 28.12.10
Apple iPhone 5s

In the windows device recovery tool there is no such device. Is there an option to revive the device?
Now it has a red screen.

--------------------
iPhone 5s8.3 official + JVC HA-FXC80

final76
Message#10
24.05.16, 18:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 21.11.12
Sony xperia sola

* saipen
Yes, WP 10 :)
infur
Message#11
06.07.16, 10:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 14.12.12
ONDA V811

What is the difference between RM-1152 and RM-1153?
Bird999
Message#12
06.07.16, 21:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 469
Check in: 09.11.07
Microsoft Lumia 650

devilsergey
Message#13
17.07.16, 03:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 630
Check in: 05.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

All I want to buy this device. Tell me, on the top ten there are applications: Avito, core, alliekspress, mail or other sane, dating e-mail, Yule?

--------------------
To live well,butliving well is even better!
UL_73
Message#14
18.07.16, 11:00
good
[offline]

Messages 2267
Check in: 28.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Tell me, on the top ten there are applications: Avito, core, alliekspress, mail mail or other sane, dating e-mail, yule

Avito, core, mail and other sane is)))

--------------------
Nobody dies a virgin ... life fucks us all
Until xxx OS , will be newer, pump ...
mrdrop
Message#15
09.08.16, 22:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 04.02.14
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

I bought this phone for a sample of Windows after android ...
Before that, I thought that the android is buggy and uncomfortable, but this sucks exceeded all my expectations.

Optionally hangs; reboots; there are practically no applications; in comparison with android, the camera sucks - shoots poorly, freezes, if you take a lot of frames in a row, even with saving to the phone's memory memory card falls off; Android application analogues are frankly weak - for example, there is no synchronization in the navigator with a Yandex.account; even when adjusting the brightness hangs ...

In general, this and another million and one reason to hate him.

Absolute frustration and misunderstanding, not the phone.

P.s. before it was samsung sgs-4, which i complained about, and now it seems to me a fairy tale.

P.p.s: Review in this topic, because I was hoping to find something better from the firmware, but even this is not !!!
Stiv T
Message#16
11.08.16, 02:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 783
Check in: 27.11.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Mrdrop @ 08/10/2016, 05:49*
I bought this phone for a sample of Windows after android ...

Not so categorical. This is the problem of moving from one axis to another, all of this we experienced in due time. And I, too, those who sat on iOS, too. And vice versa. This is old fun.
Comparing the OS is not necessary, it is not correct, first of all due to the fact that there are different "solar systems" in general.
Firmware full:http://msmobile.pl/wer...epne-w-windows-insiderand from this day you can sew the 545th by default. A photo of the device is worthy of its category, it is not necessary to crush the loaves on it. ;)
In order to fully open the phone, format the SD card after the android on the PC, return to the factory and update, everything will be exactly. Details of individual moments here, you can not from the beginning:Microsoft Lumia 650
A lot has been said about applications too. Basic and not only a lot and everything is there, but add. there is no slag, as in andro, but there is no virus danger either - antivirus is not needed for it.
Mrdrop @ 08/10/2016, 05:49*
before it was samsung sgs-4, which i complained about, and now it seems to me a fairy tale.

Apparently you are a delicate, exacting connoisseur of top-end devices, to which the 650th is clearly never treated and is positioned as a business (work) phone. It would be necessary to take a picky approach to the choice of the product, so that later not to bite your elbows: yes:

--------------------
Is always!
Stiv T
Message#17
11.08.16, 07:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 783
Check in: 27.11.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Colleagues, what was new or positive about the 545th firmware in a positive or new way: besides stability, this time will show which new chips have appeared, and this is the anniversary Anniversary Update or what else to expect?

--------------------
Is always!
shulikov_i
Message#18
11.08.16, 11:15
#
[online]

Messages 2904
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone XR

This anniversary Anniversary Update

no it's not jubilee
as I wrote earlierMicrosoft Lumia 650 (Post shulikov_i # 51663285)they won't have time
1 of the posts were generally zaminusovali and in my deleted, there I said that there will be no jubilee firmware or 2 nd not 9 of that
and god forbid by the end of the month - which i doubt
and this is my visible
Well, my second vision is that in the insider branch on a small circle there is little — they are pushing to 1607 a small circle of people — curiosity in people will play with some and go to a small circle — they have little hamsters for experiments)) corporation hired a bunch of testers for free for free, but testers have ceased to show interest in test firmware before release, and here the ORDERLY psychological move is firmware, but on a small circle well, and a certain percentage of the people will dump, as I see it
Well, one more reason with a breakdown in the timing of a red stone, as I think a large reduction in the staff of the T-shirts, about which I wrote two months ago that it would come back

here again, the minuses rushed (you see, and the post will be demolished) -minusuyte but because of this update will not work faster: rofl:
I wrote this my opinion, and you, as an expert, perceive me even though I say what I think and unfortunately it is so
religious fanatics are a terrible force, but time will tell whether I am right or not, unfortunately for now
: laugh_wild:

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 11.08.16, 12:44

--------------------
shulikov_i
Message#19
11.08.16, 11:42
#
[online]

Messages 2904
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone XR

guys found one + in the update
those who have glass pasted check the sensor "back"<-- began to work (when the body lies on the plane)
After the update, the device encryption slider was turned off, check
battery consumption was 19% from 1.00 to 11.47, that is, from 100% gobbled up to 81% - did not use the phone
Attached Image

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 11.08.16, 15:00

--------------------
UL_73
Message#20
11.08.16, 14:03
good
[offline]

Messages 2267
Check in: 28.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Updated, it is too early to talk about anything. But the troubles jumped out: the "public services" are not updated in the store, it gives an error. Demolished prog, I can not install it, the same error)))))))))
Regarding the charge, I can say that it lasts much longer. from 6 in the morning with wifi, conversations, calls ... 36% eaten

--------------------
Nobody dies a virgin ... life fucks us all
Until xxx OS , will be newer, pump ...
severcon
Message#21
11.08.16, 19:36
Deus velox nex
[offline]

Messages 617
Check in: 31.07.13
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

Vadym Ganyushkin @ 08/11/2016, 14:03*
Trouble: "state services" are not updated in the store, it gives an error. Demolished prog, I can not install it, the same error)))))))))

same thing with me. I have RS .67

--------------------
RR-N_5.8.5_x2_FINAL

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:59