Onda oBook 11 v2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win10 + Android | 11.6 '' | Intel Atom x5-Z8300 | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
onda obook 11 v2
win10 + android | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Onda name oBook 11
Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 processor (Intel Atom-X5 Z8300) 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz (up to 1.84GHz)
Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU
Operating system Windows 10 Home
2GB RAM
32GB internal memory
IPS Screen 11.6, 1920 x 1080
WiFi connection, BT
3G external modems
Front Camera 2Mpx
Micro HDMI ports, 3.5 mm jack
Sound Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Battery capacity 30Wh
Work time 8-10 hours
Size 2.88 x 1.95 x 1.6 cm
Weight 1.190 kg
additional information
Attached Image

Backup drivers

Post has been editedShoore - 15.05.16, 17:35

Rep: (34)
The display has stopped turning on. The right loop is warming wildly. Dismantled and discovered:
Attached Image

DeVviL @ 04/13/2016, 09:27*
I'll post here the drivers that I found while I solved the problem with WiFi. I have a V5, searched for it. Maybe for other versions fit.

Backup with Double Driver:
You can put both through the device manager, and through the program itself.
yadi.sk: oBook Series 2016. 03. 11. 18-07-00.zip
yadi.sk: Double Driver.zip

Chinese WiFi and Bluetooth drivers:
Put in cmd file as administrator.
ondawifi.zip (4.95 MB)
yadi.sk: ondawifi.zip

Laptop version V5. The native Windows glitched, the backup did not work, reinstalled and received dances with a tambourine.
The accelerometer, bluetooth, Wi-Fi are not installed, the camera complains about the lack of a signature, its bitness, or incompatibility with the platform (win10pro 64)
Chinese drivers and with admin rights did not save.
ACPI \ BCM2E74 \ 4 & 29E26D5C & 0
VIDEO \ VEN_8086 & DEV_22B0 & SUBSYS_72708086 & REV_22 & INT22B8
ACPI \ VEN_BOSC & DEV_0200
The launch of the software for this device was blocked because it is known that it cannot work properly under Windows. Contact the manufacturer for a new driver. (Code 48)
SD \ VID_02d0 & PID_a9a6 & FN_2

Post has been editedjimsonweed - 04.06.16, 01:02

Rep: (3)
I have Onda oBook 11, there is some kind of problem with the battery, when it is not connected to the network it turns off at a certain moment, usually by 50-60%, but maybe by 75%, and if it is connected to the network, it gets very hot in the connector area and publishes a quiet sound like a squeak, the forum did not find a topic on my device, maybe someone came across on this model. And so, in principle, with the exception of this point, that it cannot be used freely without a constant network connection, the laptop suits me, especially for its price and FullHD screen.

Post has been editedSuvar_ufa - 06.06.16, 13:21

Hello, can someone tell me how to switch from windows to android

Rep: (11)
Ruart1976 @ 06/07/2016, 07:43*

Unfortunately, no way. But soon, the craftsmen will all reveal the serenity of two OSs on similar devices (Onda, voyo), because there is a fad in BIOS

I installed the driver, only in the mode of disabling the mandatory driver check. Are there digitally signed drivers?

People. I have a version with 4GB of the game ala hand of fate and this war of mine fine like that. about 10 fps. Who also? Or purely only with my schools of iron. I read. that everything should play normally

Rep: (11)
Ruart1976 @ 06/07/2016, 07:43*

here, on the off site there is the following distribution (screen attached),
wishing to experiment - go for it!)))

herelink to it

Attached images
Attached Image

However, this image is for version V7 ((

Rep: (1)
It looks like the board has a large "PCIe M.2" slot - for a module like Sierra Wireless EM7355 / EM7455 (GSM)
such as this
http: //www.aliexpress....0-New/32592785440.html

Tot interesting module, GSM + GLONASS - HUAWEI ME906E Series LTE M.2 Module
http: //www.aliexpress...-GNSS/32590392225.html
It also seems that you can insert such a thing into it
http://www.ebay.com/it...2280-OEM-/111851552070

In general, the HUAWEI ME906E modem ordered, try to put it there ... :)

Post has been edited[email protected] - 18.06.16, 17:40

Rep: (21)
No news on installing Linux? I would consider buying such a device, but with Windows it is not needed.

If someone has set, but there are difficulties, write in private. Maybe we'll figure it out together

Rep: (93)
Klokkj @ 06/09/2016, 23:38*
People. I have a version with 4GB of the game ala hand of fate and this war of mine fine like that. about 10 fps. Who also?

Judging by the reviews, VOYO with the same hardware produces the same FPS, well, maybe 11 FPS.

Melkor512 @ 06/21/2016, 12:35*
No news on installing Linux? I would consider buying such a device, but with Windows it is not needed.

I put on a USB flash drive, tried several distributions, some were buggy (I don’t remember exactly, but Ubuntu MATE didn’t start after installation).

Sound, Wi-Fi, BT and sound do not work. Maybe something else, did not check.

You can buy a compact USB stick with Wi-Fi and BT (I thought I had such an option), you will take one port. Mouse and sound - BT.

How is this device 4 + 64? A friend took VOYO V3, he says he really likes it, but I want the size and weight a little less. I look at this topic rather dead than alive, so the question is. Is iron completely identical with VOYO? Is it possible to search for a driver \ solution to a problem in a topic with a neighboring device?

Rep: (93)
I also consider this laptop for purchase, I am interested in how the screen is, does it glare strongly? I understand that here OGS does not smell, but how is the air gap between the panel and the glass, the thickness of a finger, I suppose? In general, how does he have readability on a sunny day indoors and outdoors?
Zloy_kot @ 06/22/2016, 20:12*
A friend took VOYO V3, he says he really likes it, but I want the size and weight a little less.

VOYO A1 PLUS Ultimate
But more expensive. Butthe theme is more lively =)

someone tried to change the power supply? At 100% of the screen, the native does not charge. At 70 at zero, charging only at 50% of the screen. Yes, and the pin is moronic without bending and will break in 2 months one hundred pounds ...

Rep: (4)
Ordered, this miracle on GirBest, I'm waiting and I'm afraid!
Tell me how to remove the image of the original Windows from it, how to make copies of drivers?
What programs should I use? What to do?
Thank you in advance! (Everything that I can save will be posted in this forum thread)

* TimSka,
if it is possible to boot from a flash drive, then any linux distribution and dd

Rep: (4)
Oh, I never used Lunex. Maybe there are programs for windows with which you can "save" the factory Windows and drivers?

* TimSka,
There is acronis, but it is better not from the Windows version, but from the boot disk image.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 16:57