Onda oBook 11 v2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win10 + Android | 11.6 '' | Intel Atom x5-Z8300 | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
onda obook 11 v2
win10 + android | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Onda name oBook 11
Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 processor (Intel Atom-X5 Z8300) 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz (up to 1.84GHz)
Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU
Operating system Windows 10 Home
2GB RAM
32GB internal memory
IPS Screen 11.6, 1920 x 1080
WiFi connection, BT
3G external modems
Front Camera 2Mpx
Micro HDMI ports, 3.5 mm jack
Sound Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Battery capacity 30Wh
Work time 8-10 hours
Size 2.88 x 1.95 x 1.6 cm
Weight 1.190 kg
additional information
Attached Image

Backup drivers

Post has been editedShoore - 15.05.16, 17:35

Guys. have a thought. Those who have a working tablet without squeaks - please remove the system image with an acronis and fill it here, well, it is very necessary. There are only a couple of movements, write a USB flash drive and copy to an external drive / flash drive

Rep: (3)
Guys, nobody solved the squeak problem? It’s ok to solve the problem, not just dim the screen

Set the brightness to 0 and add the registry key from 78 posts!

Good day!
Please tell me, was there a way to put the seven on our little beast?) And how do I find out the version of my device? I have 4/64

And so, I reread the forum about our little animal, it turned out I had version V5, installed the latest 10 wines with updates from the Microsoft website, all the firewood was flooded without problems. I put firewood according to instructions V3 ... About 6-7 pages of the forum have a link. Now this way you can put a well-trimmed version of Windows without garbage and firewood should stand up without problems)

Friends, somebody tried to bet on v5 (4/64)
version with android from v7?

I look, the topic is dead, but still, I ran into a problem.
installed Windows corporate, stripped down. everything is fine, everything flies, but ..
Mirocastwiev is cut out in the assembly, where can I download it? And how to gash back?
or give a link to a branch to whom to contact?

Goodnight!!! The laptop just crashed, after a forced shutdown I could no longer turn it on. The charge indicator is also off. What could be?

Rep: (4)
Good day!
Tell me, does anyone use Linux from a flash drive on this unit? What image with firewood can I download?
Thank!!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 02:52