Cube iWork10 Flagship - Discussion | [tabletpc] windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom-X5 Cherry Trail Z8300

Rep: (6)
Cube iwork10 Flagship Discussion пїЅ | Description | Purchase and accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom-X5 Cherry Trail Z8300 1.84 GHz | 4Gb RAM | 64Gb ROM
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Specifications:
  • Display: 10.1 inches | 1920 * 1200 px | IPS | touch 10-touch
  • CPU: Intel Atom X5-Z8300 (Cherry Trail) | 14 nm | Quad Core 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
  • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics (Gen8-LP10)
  • RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3 | 1333 MHz
  • ROM: 64 GB (eMMC)
  • Battery 3.7 V | 7500 mAh | Model name: VT4 (3258154)
  • Wireless network: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n | Bluetooth 4.0
  • Connectors: MicroUSB 2.0 (OTG + 5V 5PIN) | MicroUSB 3.0 (OTG) | Microhdmi | microSD ( up to 128 GB ) | 3.5 mm AudioJack
  • Cameras: 2 Mpx front | 2 Mpx back
  • Sensors: lighting | gyroscope | accelerometer
  • Dimensions: 263 * 169 * 8 mm
  • Weight: 610
Firmware
Original images
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15T serial numbers ...) Win10 Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TD Serial Numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TC serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TFL serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk + Bios
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TG serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Pro (i1002) Win10 + Android 5.1 + BIOSOnedrive | Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Pro (i1002 / i1002se) Android 5.1 from 02.27.2019Yandex.Disk New
Modified Images Instructions Necessary programs and drivers
Useful
FAQ
Problem solving
What you can not do
  • You can not flash a dual-system BIOS into a single-system tablet using standard tools - get a brick
  • You can not flash the BIOS not of its modification (TD, TL, TCL) - get a brick
  • You can not switch memory in dual channel mode - get a brick
  • It is impossiblemanually in Windows Device Manageror third-party update programs updateDrivers on "Firmware"- get a brick
In all cases, the only solution would be a trip to the SC or self-flashing BIOS programmer .

Post has been editedWe-beer - 07.08.19, 22:13
Reason for editing: Added Andriod image for i1002 / i1002se

Rep: (2)
We-BEER @ 06.04.19, 19:11*
with a screen resolution of 1920 * 1200 10-inch see through the eyes of the pixels that can Covenants through a magnifying glass, they are slightly larger than 0.1 mm, they obviously should not be seen

And do you think, why do I have seen? It's a marriage? Maybe in the BIOS is something you can do?

Rep: (89)
* Deathovic
it is a physical pixel cell in the matrix, its size can not in any way change how the plant did so.

We-BEER @ 06.04.19, 20:37*
it is a physical pixel cell in the matrix, its size can not in any way change how the plant did so.

As if that's such a picture. Well, in a strange way it is to 10I inches at 1980h1200

Attached files

Attached fileUTB89GB2KVfFXKJk43Otq6xIPFXav.jpg(627.28 KB)

Rep: (554)
Found the same documentation on the Z8300 errors.
Intel Bug Documentation itselfAttached fileatom-z8000-spec-update.pdf(239.58 KB)

I transferred from there errors from PDF to DOC so that you can translate it into google translateAttached filez8300_error.doc(85 KB)

Most errors wander from processor to processor, apparently architectural features. But there are many sores of atoms, sleep, SD card, etc. And for SD, a way to work around the problem is indicated, as bypass codes in the firmware (which I don’t know).
Here is one of the charging errors:
CHT19 SoC may not detect the charger or may not connect to the USB host
Problem : when power is turned on, when SoC is used in device mode instead of host mode, the USB D + / D- line can have a jump from 2 Ојs to 3.3 V.
Consequence : Because of this typo, the platform may not detect the charger (and therefore not charge the battery) or the SoC cannot successfully connect to the attached USB host.
Workaround : Turn on SoC before connecting to the USB port. Alternatively, manually disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable restores operation after an error occurs.

The saddest thing is the status of all errors. Status: No Fix: There is no plan to fix this erratum.
Who understands this, share your thoughts.
Yes, and according to the specifications, it does have USB 3.0, but it works in OTG mode, on the Type-C the Chinese just got something wise and I think people who with circuits (components, etc.) could figure out what’s wrong there , I really want to connect a normal USB 3.0

Rep: (0)
I need help !!! Who can faced? I took the tablet for a long time bought. Model in the rear coveri15TH 64 (Backup driver wrote i15-TG) When you install Windows from Arkan, all sections of the Android removed. Wind became well with Windows and firewood had no problems. But here, wanting to remove the operating system selection dialog (and he was) I pulled this Pribluda SwitchNOW.exe and automatically clicked "OK". As a result, when you start the system wants butanutsya with android (and do not), and goes to reboot again. With the stick, to roll back to Windows, at startup does not reach the Windows Setup dialog. With different LiveUSB winPE (From Sagittarius, Ratiborusa, Alex) is not loaded, loading is, but in the end does not reach back to the bottle. Only have access to the BIOS and boot with only liveUSB based on Linux and have access to your tablet. Booth plate section I copied, in it a folder EFI subfolders Boot and Microsoft . If I go to dig, how to fix I've found in these folders to copy them back to the choice of the operating system was loaded with Android and not with Windows? In the BIOS still I reviewed and tried, nothing has changed. Or I do not dig it? If not, someone tell me where to prescribe the Old SwitchNOW.exe ? I attach a folder with bot section. There just has OEM folder is copied from the native Windows. Help who can, I will be grateful.

Attached files

Attached fileEFI.rar(10.48 MB)

ALLDOCUBE IWork 10 Pro I1002SE twrp tried to put on a method of a cap in the end android is not loaded in twrp does not go, says that the attached photos. How it is possible to return or android is the end?

Attached images
Attached Image

gerasalex @ 08.04.19, 14:50*
As a result, when you start the system wants butanutsya with android
In the BIOS on the Boot tab, there is a choice Android-IA or Windows Boot Manager, does not help if you put the first vindovyh bottles?

* Deathovic
There is a separate archive with firmware for your tablet. What prevents you from replacing boot.img files in it with a modified boot.imghow to modifyand the recovery.img file to twrp.img (renaming it recovery.img) and flash it allregular method. So you will 100% understand whether TWRP is coming for you or not. If not, return everything back and flash it.

Post has been editedarkan49 - 08.04.19, 16:24

arkan49 @ 08.04.19, 17:20*
return everything back and sew.

When I did, they took twrp and boot for i1002 are found in the subject line. And as we now return everything back? In Android it is not loaded, it does not enter the TWRP. He is only loaded in the photo for 3 seconds somewhere and then all around.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Deathovic
The topic header has everything you need. Firmware -Cube iWork10 Flagship - Discussion (Post by speedhuck # 82335882)and how to flash -Cube iWork10 Flagship - Discussion (Post We-BEER # 47515311)

We-BEER @ 8.04.19, 16:01*
on
No, I tried everything ... logically, solve the problem only edit the file, which is prescribed by the switch infa ... requires knowledge of Linux, what commands to treat the Old or replacing files idintichnogo desktop or tablet hz ..

* gerasalex,
Tried process monitor to track which file writes a switch, it seems no, I suspect he is in the BIOS changes anything. I came here to what, in the BIOS on the last tab has Boot Override, you can force the download Windu bypassing the selection screen, but if up to this switch, reverse was selected transition to Android, then Windows crashes in the middle of the download failed. At this moment it is something resets after restarting devaysa selection menu appears again, and this time, Windows starts normally.

Even as an option, you can try resetting the BIOS to the default settings also on the last tab. sewn selection menu in the BIOS.

* We-beer Discharged, it tried ... ..vso replaced the folder in the bottle section, copied that created Windows now when the error comes:
Attached Image

We-BEER @ 9.04.19, 1:15*
At this moment it is something resets after restarting devaysa selection menu appears again, and this time, Windows starts normally
Getting me what happened, but the next time you run, do not dumped, ie, the selection dialog is now gone. I think a switch is not connected with the BIOS, but not sure ... You can still take the risk, to remove all partitions from under Linux, but do not know how to behave device potom..poka how it would be possible to fix a file download from the boot partition, but need programmirovaniya..est knowledge more infa in the net, how to correct zagruschik Windows 10 from a Linux commands. But we have a tablet with a dual-boot system, and how it goes - is unknown ..

Post has been editedWe-beer - 09.04.19, 09:14

Solved his problem (after installing TWRP flew android) on Pro i1002s, went into Fastboot, out of it to boot into TWRP, there came into the cleaning section, there chose the date format and write yes or The, then loaded android. Maybe someone can help. Now there TWRP, Ruth rights, but stopped working in android avtopovort katabatic that was originally on the tablet, you can it somehow fix?

Post has been editedDeathovic - 09.04.19, 06:01

* gerasalex,
I suggest that in general, all carry, all sections, and then boot from flehi Windu and put on a blank disc.

* We-beer And whether butatsya with the stick? I noticed that the BIOS settings of the Old pick up the bottle section, as When in bottles lying under the folder with the old infoy from the switch - select the android was not in the BIOS, and when I threw the bottle in the other section of the folder appear in the BIOS selection buta with android. Consequently, infa from the boot section is not prescribed in the BIOS for all, and he (BIOS) picks it from there. Logically, if the partition will not be - there will be no disk imaging for BIOS ..

* gerasalex,
If the BIOS sees the android boot partition on the disk it includes the ability to boot from it, no BIOS settings on a disk is not kept. Permanent installation of Windows from an image involves booting from a USB drive, the disc may be blank. When did the instructions to cap his own all demolition and put a stick, everything is fine.

Please help us to model Iwork 10 Pro i1002s. Put the firmware of the cap "CyanogenMod 13 + patch from arkan49" it did not work, no touch, no auto-rotation, or the camera. Restored through TWRP backup of hats "Cube iWork10 Pro (i1002) Win10 + Android 5.1 + BIOS OneDrive | Google.Disk | MEGA new", it all works, except for auto-rotate. As it can be repaired?
Do you have someone from the boot.img Iwork 10 Pro i1002s (namely i1002s)? Because the fact that in a cap who, on i1002, with him on the native firmware auto-rotate is not working. And in Windows it works. I unfortunately from my sink boot.img firmware did not stay (

Deathovic @ 10.04.19, 08:12*
Do you have someone from the boot.img Iwork 10 Pro i1002s (namely i1002s)?
On the official server has a complete image from himhttp://51cube.com/firm...rk10-pro-firmware.html
not suitable?

* Deathovic
Ask forPerezalete ...orPerezalete ... faster

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 19:25