51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube iWork10 Flagship - Discussion | [tabletpc] windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom-X5 Cherry Trail Z8300
LitOFFka92
Message#1
14.02.16, 11:35
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 86
Check in: 23.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD

Cube iwork10 Flagship Discussion | Description | Purchase and accessories
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom-X5 Cherry Trail Z8300 1.84 GHz | 4Gb RAM | 64Gb ROM
Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail | Android | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photos of the entrails
Specifications:
  • Display:10.1 inches|1920 * 1200 px|IPS|touch 10-touch
  • CPU:Intel Atom X5-Z8300 (Cherry Trail)|14 nm|Quad Core 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
  • Graphics:Intel HD Graphics (Gen8-LP10)
  • RAM:4 GB LPDDR3|1333 MHz
  • ROM:64 GB (eMMC)
  • Battery3.7 V|7500 mAh|Model name: VT4 (3258154)
  • Wireless network:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n|Bluetooth 4.0
  • Connectors:MicroUSB 2.0 (OTG + 5V 5PIN)|MicroUSB 3.0 (OTG)|Microhdmi|microSD (up to 128 GB) |3.5 mm AudioJack
  • Cameras:2 Mpx front|2 Mpx back
  • Sensors:lighting|gyroscope|accelerometer
  • Dimensions:263 * 169 * 8 mm
  • Weight:610
Firmware
Original images
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15T serial numbers ...) Win10Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TD Serial Numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TC serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk | MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TFL serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1Google.Disk + Bios
  • Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15TG serial numbers ...) Win10 + Android 5.1MEGA
  • Cube iWork10 Pro (i1002) Win10 + Android 5.1 + BIOSOnedrive | Google.Disk | MEGA New
Modified ImagesInstructionsNecessary programs and drivers
Useful

FAQ download

Problem solving
What you can not do
  • You can not flash a dual-system BIOS into a single-system tablet using standard tools - get a brick
  • You can not flash the BIOS not of its modification (TD, TL, TCL) - get a brick
  • You can not switch memory in dual channel mode - get a brick
  • It is impossiblemanually in Windows Device Manageror third-party update programs updateDrivers on "Firmware"- get a brick
In all cases, the only solution would be a trip to the SC or self-flashing BIOS programmer .

Post has been editedWe-beer - 10.04.19, 14:47
Reason for editing: Added iWork10 Pro i1002 image
Pensioner96
Message#42
08.04.16, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 24.05.09

I have a tablet version I15-T, and nevertheless, Win10 + Android 5.1 system.
The question is still idle, because so far everything rises from applications and works. But what kind of firmware (dual) to install, if it was previously written in the header, it is noted that the I15-T and I15-TD are two big differences.
By the way, just now, I persistently tuned Windows, put and demolished a lot of things, etc. In parallel, I charged with non-original charging from the kit from 32% to 100% charged in 4 hours (measured at 5.2 in 1.68 amperes) i. not so pathetic as mentioned above
We-beer
Message#43
09.04.16, 11:12
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 515
Check in: 18.06.10

Pensioner96 @ 04/08/2016, 10:48 PM*
until everything comes out of the applications and works
I15-T from I15-TD differ only in bios, since you have two systems and it works normally, apparently the Chinese have already taken care of this. You should be bothered with bios only if you want to turn a single-system tablet into a dual block, the image of Windows in both firmware is the same. In your case, it’s not at all clear why something should be stitched, if everything works like this :) if you feel like itching, you can put any image on it, but nothing will change.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 17.11.16, 09:34
whoopsie
Message#44
09.04.16, 11:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 08.01.11

* Pensioner96,
From 0 to 100 for 5 hours charging 2.4 amps. Taking into account the capacity of the battery - it is normal, but the power consumption itself leaves much to be desired. My macbook Air 11 works the same, it takes about 2 hours to charge.
dobro_dota
Message#45
09.04.16, 14:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 01.03.16
LG Optimus G

Greetings, Lord.
Yesterday came a tablet with two axes. When configuring, updating and testing the tablet, 2 problems occurred. 1-when connecting headphones, it reproduces sound only in one ear (I connected different headphones, I tried it in Windows and android). 2- when updating 10, the update is not installed (kb3144756 security update for adobe flash player)

Who faced such problems? and will help BIOS flashing to restore sound in both headphones?

Added by:
I solved the problem with the updates of Windows, you need to clear the files in the folder (\ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution \ Download). After that, try to update Windows again.
Solving the problem with the minijack 3.5 connector has not yet been found = (

The cap says that the display supports 10 touches; I only showed 5 in AnTuTu Benchmark.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 12.04.16, 17:22
d00ma
Message#46
18.04.16, 04:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 18.05.11

Hello kubovody. Yesterday I waited with the zhirbest in the dualbut version. Before him was asus trasformer. Well, what to say, the first impression after the four-year asus is puppy-like: P
Here is the question about the battery while tormenting this. I am spoiled by the Samsung laptop third in terms of the battery pack. The laptop, by comparison, simply torments itself with hunger. The subject also eats the battery, subjectively, (here I could not find a solid sign on the evoian android clave) as for two ... But not deadly, but tolerant.
That's just scary finishes in android, I do not know where to remove the battery percentages! Rummaged all! And then he eats himself, and I see it as a percentage and I’m quiet quiet ... And if I don’t see a percentage, I’ll rage much less :) the impression is that there is simply no such option!
In hibernation with everything turned off, everything that can be turned off slowly picks up about 10% in four hours on an android. I think this is a lot. How can you reduce his appetite? I do not need such a smart percent there. By the way, the lid is very noticeably heated, unpleasant to hold, you have to turn it upside down and hold on to the side where it is not warm.
Is it possible to lower its frequency? Maybe it will eat less and warm up? ...
Shl
Here they are printed from it and marvel at the curvature of the autocorrection of the Russian Claudia, sometimes before rzhacha!

Post has been editedd00ma - 18.04.16, 04:10
bohdanyk
Message#47
18.04.16, 21:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 22.05.12
Apple iPhone 4

I took the tablet from us for 50 bucks more expensive and with a guarantee for a year. I thought of chuvi or teklaks (or whatever he was there) to take, but after reading the forums about endless dances with a tambourine, he became reluctant. Needed a car for work and small entertainment tasks. Came and everything seems to be fine. I decided to use Andryukha for games (Modern Combat 5 rules go, Mortal Combat squanders FPS, I don’t understand why there’s not enough power). Windu is purely for work. A couple of days everything is okay, the battery holds up well by the way - permanently using office / surf / games for hours 5 is enough for 5 hours. This indicator is optimal for me. If you need to work - you stretch it for a day. Play - also will not die in an hour.

All the trouble began after using bluetooth on Windows. At first wifi surely fell off. This item even disappeared in the Windows settings, there was no wifi in the device manager either. A couple of times on / off and sort of appeared. Then I was told to connect wireless headphones (as I only use these). The sound was just a derm * schE, as well as through the speakers. I found some kind of Intel EQ in the sound settings, turned it off and the sound from the speakers stabilized. Sound through the wire is also tolerable, but here's a bluetooth ... There are some drivers that have read or removed / rolled back Windows drivers (or it was even like a codec in the controller on some sound device) - the sound stopped going through the speakers. After a long dance with a tambourine, I decided to score on everything and restore the Windows. At 6% recovery froze and the Windows on the tablet died.

I am far from special (although I always solved the basic problems with such a technique), but I did not dare reinstall Windu on the Chinese miracle (especially since the keyboard only comes from girbest) - I put it into service. For 4 days of use, I can say that the tablet for my money is not bad, but there are some flaws. I will give my estimates of the average user:

Pros (in general):
  • body / screen is good
  • The speed is also in order (yes, the Windows sometimes crashes, but this is Windows, I have dell xps with i7 and 8 gig of RAM, and sometimes it can refuse to close chrome for a couple of seconds, etc.)
  • Windows license - turned on and immediately you can work, you can switch axes not only before switching on, but also literally from one to another
  • battery holds well
  • Temperarutara after the games is felt, but it is well distributed over the metal body. About something not in the place where I usually hold the tablet (my hands are not particularly warm). Throttling did not reveal.

Minuses:
  • the screen is very dirty
  • On the android I thought all the games would fly, but the mortika lags noticeably
  • the sound is ass. Okay, from the speakers (although it can be improved by turning off the equalizer), but with a headset, there is such a pipets (by the way, the viper fixed by reference in the link could not be put on 10)
  • I suspect that some kind of trouble is with bluetooth, it sometimes kills Wi-Fi, I also think that because of it there are troubles with the sound in the headphones. This is idiocy, that on a tablet where there is no high-grade USB there were such problems. I ordered a bluetooth mouse with Ali, I'm afraid that 2 devices will generally kill this insignificant bluetooth
  • oh yes, there is no full-fledged USB;
  • Charging is very, very strange. Out of habit, the tablet is 0%. I threw on the night of charging. In the morning 36%. Included in the afternoon for hours 5 is fully charged - magic. At what periodically the charger may stop working
  • Windows recovery is another anomaly. I don’t know this rule or an exception, but up to 6% recovery with file deletion took about 15 minutes, and then stalled for 5-6 hours. Reboot killed Windows.

In general, I do not regret that I bought a tablet with us with a guarantee, because I am already sick of crap with technology. For me, the conclusion that the tablet is not bad is a bad Windows 10. Do not expect super quality, but also did not notice the crap on the similarity of those described to the man or the textlist (by rocking type to 0 and the tablet did not turn on, etc.). If you are not superspets, then you do not need to change / delete / mess with Windows there. Get crap more than sense, like me for example. And if you just use it as a workhorse - it should plow without problems.

For myself, I also concluded that Microsoft ofigel generally release such raw garbage (I'm talking about Windows 10). If it is possible to return under the guarantee of the grandmother - I will take a stupid tablet on the android, with a keyboard, and I will use the office programs there. If you return - in time I will write how it will manifest itself.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 18.04.16, 22:45
We-beer
Message#48
18.04.16, 22:35
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 515

Root access
After receiving the root, the OTA-updates will stop coming to you and, in general, the security of the system will be reduced.
  1. First you need to slightly change the original boot.img. You can take it ready in the next step or do it yourself.
    Modify boot.img
    1. Download and run a free program.Boot \ Recovery Image RePacker. On the first tabUnpackwe clickBrowse ..., select the original boot.img file (in the original Android \ ROM \ boot.img image or a copy of the disk partition) and clickUnpack. A folder will appear in the same folder.boot.img-unpacked. We do not close the program yet.
      Attached Image

Attached fileBoot Image RePacker.rar(5.44 MB)

2. In the folder that appearsboot.img-unpackedthere will be a folderboot.img-ramdiskwe need two files in it. It is more convenient to do in Notepad ++, but you can do it in a regular notepad.
      • The firstdefault.prop- the parameter ro.secure = 1 is changed toro.secure = 0, and also make sure thatro.debuggable = 1save
      • Secondinit.rc- in sectionservice media / system / bin / mediaserverchange user media touser rootsave
      Attached Image

3. We return to the program and clickPack. A modified boot-date-time.img appears next to the original file. The program can be closed. The original boot.img is moved to a secluded place, and the new one is renamed toboot.img.

2. Then you need to flash it into the tablet. The easiest way to do this at the stage of the usual installation of the android according to the instructions from the header, simply replacing boot.img in the original image with your own. If the android is already installed, flash it with your hands.
    Firmware modified boot.img
    1. Download and unpack the necessary files on your computer from here.Google.Diskor from hereMEGA ». The archive includes the already modified boot.img from the original i15-TD image dated 02.26.2016.
    2. We load the tablet intoFASTBOOT MODE(turn it off completely, then turn it on and after selecting Android, keep it pressed "vol-"Before the appearance of the Chinese logo). We connect it with a USB cable to the computer. The computer must be installedIntel Android Device USB Driver.
    3. On the computer, right-click with the Shift key on the folder with the unpacked files, select "Open command window" in the context menu. In the window that opens, we writefastboot devicesIf we see a connected device, then everything is fine.
    4. We writefastboot oem unlock. Thenfastboot flash boot boot.img
    5. Use the volume buttons on the tablet to select NORMAL BOOT

3. It remains to install SU.
    Install superSU
    • We load the tablet into Android and connect it with a USB cable to the computer.
    • On the computer, go to the folder into which you unpacked the archive in paragraph 2.1 and runroot.bat
    • When the screen hangsadb shell su –daemonturn off the tablet and restart it.
    • When you start supersu will want to upgrade, allow, but it will not work.
    • Again, connect the tablet to the computer and runroot.bat. This time the process will pass without errors.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 06.12.16, 00:22
devias
Message#49
20.04.16, 10:28
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 29.01.07
Samsung Galaxy S10e

I got my cube with clave.
After a couple of days of use, I can express my opinion. The tablet is not bad for your money. Collected well. The battery holds is quite normal. For 4 hours of use, 50% of the charge remains. I charge the memory from the Sony phone at 0.85A. For 8 hours with 1% charge scored 74%. There are a couple of incomprehensible jambs. When the keyboard is connected, the display sometimes flickers slightly. The 2nd joint, which terribly enrages me, when using the touchpad. You drag your finger on the touchpad and at some point it minimizes all windows. And this happens quite often.
Android already installed gapps, which pleased.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 29.04.16, 15:53

--------------------
Motorola T2288 ->Sony J5 ->Sony Ericsson T230 ->Sony Ericson K700 ->Sony Ericson K750 ->Samsung i900 ->Samsung S1 ->Motorola RAZR i ->Samsung S4 ->Samsung S7 ->Samsung S10e
KruglyZP
Message#50
20.04.16, 19:52
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 17.09.12

Hello!
I know that this question has already been raised here ... But different data emanate from various sources, so I dare to ask again.
Does anyone still know the exact difference between Ultimate and Flagship versions? Here in the branch they wrote that Ultimate has a battery of only 3300. But on the product page on Ali from the Cube store the capacity is 7500. Yes, and 3300 is some obviously small capacity for a 10 inch tablet.
In another store I was told this:

Cube iwork10 Flagship comes with Win10 + Android 5.1 Dual OS, while the iwork10 is the ultimate only installed with Windows 10 OS.

It also seems that they do not know what the difference is, because Many stores sell the Ultimate version with Dual OS (at least that's what it says).
At the office. There is no battery information site either. And in general there is no mention of the Flagship.

In general, everything seems to be the same model.
Maybe someone has some more reliable info about this?
We-beer
Message#51
20.04.16, 20:26
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 515

* KruglyZP,
Ultimate and Flagship are two names for one tablet. Regardless of what is written from the seller on the site, on the tablet itself is writtenFlagship, from which it was concluded that this name is correct. In any case, at least two axes are there at least one, on the websites of the “Ultimate” sellers themselves you can see the photo of the back cover with the words Flagship :) do not bother, they are the same.
Attached Image
firefinder
Message#52
21.04.16, 01:47
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 05.08.13

He became the owner of this miracle (the seller at Ali, at my request, made a laser engraving on the keyboard: D). Compared to Teklast, the X16Pro, which I still have, is lying around and doesn’t sell everything, just a smart and fast machine, despite the 8500 teklastovskiy chip and dual-channel memory. I will not share the pros and cons, I will just describe it as it is.
Hardwar:
Either came this, or recently appeared, but found a broken pixel on the matrix. The benefit is not in the center of the screen, but much to the left. The matrix is ​​better in quality than the X16, brighter and more contrast. Build quality, if not 5, then 4.99. Magnetic guides on the keyboard are painted with black paint, which is quickly erased. The quality of the keyboard for 5+, the quality of the engraving of the Russian font - it depends on the Chinese, I got a little curve, but in general it will do.
Software:
When you connect the charging in the off tablet ... it turns on: lol: I still do not understand how to overcome it. Also, the account folder in Win10 for some reason turned out to be on the desktop, and when the administrator’s hidden administrator account was activated, when you try to enter it, the desktop, start menu and many other things crash (for those who will repeat: you can exit from there through the combination win + L or good old Ctrl + Alt + Del). The Chinese Windows is quite strange, Liao did a good job in the registry, apparently. The contents of the hidden Recovery folder on the C drive may also cause interest (is it really the key to Windows lying there in the XML file in clear form?). As for the android, when Conditional was turned on in the OS switch program, this same android rebooted after a couple of minutes of work literally at each boot, so I set it in the Boot menu configuration - the reboots stopped.

IMHO, Cube iWork10 Flagship together with the keyboard is much better than teclast x16pro and acer switch 10 combined.
Trancefusion
Message#53
21.04.16, 22:40
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 15.06.08
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Today came the model Cube iWork10 Ultimate (i15-TL) - such markings did not seem to be here ... c Dual Boot.
WiFi does not work in Android (the MAC does not register in the "General Information") and does not see the network, everything works in Windows 10.

Android 5.1 build number: i15-TL_V1.0_20160316

Upd.: End panic))) I made a full reset in Android and WiFi started working. Truth had to wade, from memory, to change the language through the Chinese jungle)

Upd.2: Based on Antutu Benchmark 6.0.1 data (in Android)
Evaluation in the test: 61586

Display: 10.1 inches | 1920 * 1200 px | touch 5-touch
Processor: Intel Atom X5-Z8300 | 64 bit | 4 core 1.84 GHz
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics for Atom x5 / x7 | OpenGL ES 3.1 - Build 4.51.85-R | 213 dpi
RAM: 4 GB
ROM: 64 GB (eMMC)
Connectors: MicroUSB 2.0 (OTG + 5V 5PIN) | MicroUSB 3.0 | MicroHDMI | microSD (up to 64 GB) | 3.5 mm AudioJack
Camera: 1.9 Mpx front | 1.9 Mpx back
Sensors: approximation (Bosh) | non-calibrated gyroscope (Capella) | Lighting (Capella CM3218_ALS) |

Post has been editedTrancefusion - 21.04.16, 23:38

--------------------
iOS 12 - a drop of relief for 6+
Nyk7
Message#54
23.04.16, 21:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 26.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

I confirm i15-TL: Windows 10 Pro, eMMC Toshiba, Wi-Fi Realtek RTL8723bs.
I made a copy of the sector, if need be.

Added by:
Pechalka, after creating the image, I normally rebooted into Windows, now I tried to choose an android hanging on the hieroglyphs ...

Post has been editedWe-beer - 24.04.16, 12:51
d00ma
Message#55
24.04.16, 04:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 18.05.11

I also noticed. The backlight of the screen blinds the light sensor. For example, I open a browser with a white background and stepwise tabloid raises the brightness, turns off the browser (on the table is a stock wallpaper with a climber) and it also reduces the brightness in steps :)
Who could make out, can it somehow be isolated from the screen?
We-beer
Message#56
24.04.16, 11:25
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 515

The backlight of the screen blinds the light sensor.

This is not a sensor. Control Panel - Intel HD Graphics - Power Supply
i.v.sedov
Message#57
25.04.16, 23:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 29.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD

came with girbest for a month. tl version
win10pro, realtek.

model successful. to the touch like. I recommend to buy.
I ordered with a case with a stand ala ipad -
The back of the case is plastic. while taking doubts whether this case will break the heatsink to the case.

write off later
kraft_tm
Message#58
26.04.16, 13:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 24.09.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Comrades Kuban, check someone else on their devices (items about sound) ...

I got this device about 3 weeks ago and being on the sick-list, from nefig to do, added it to the state that the "start" button stopped working. I decided to roll back all the Windows using standard tools to their original state. And further points:

1) After a rollback, I received a stock Windows (I have a home) in English + Russian languages ​​(If you roll back the settings and the user stopped, I suppose if you do not do this, you can get a Chinese Windows, and then adjust it by memory.)
2) Appeared shortcuts to Chinese videos (3 pcs. I saw on YouTube that they are in stock Chinese).
3) Lost a lot of meter applications running all the time in memory.
4) I received a gallim sound about which almost everyone wrote above.And he was surprised, because before that, the sound was relatively normal. You could normally watch movies and listen to music.

Here, with sound, I began to try firewood from a cap and dancing with a tambourine. They raised the volume, but the quality was still shit.
For the sake of interest, DriverBooster zayuzal, and as usual he found a bunch of driver "new and better." I updated only the sound driver through it - and ...O MIRACLE! SOUND AGAIN BECAME A GREAT :)

P.S. Check someone else at home and write plz. And then I'm still on the hospital - maybe I just started hearing with hearing. If it really works, it remains the case for the small - to see what kind of firewood he puts and find a link to them on the manufacturer's website.

Pss By the way, after such a rollback, Chrome began to work stably normally with almost no brakes (I use 4-5 extensions such as mail, block ads, etc.). Prior to this lagged strongly in comparison with Edge (as already mentioned above comrades).

Post has been editedkraft_tm - 26.04.16, 13:27
Reason for editing: framed thoughts, error rules, added new ones

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos + Plantronics Voyager Legend / Samsung Gear VR / Samsung Gear S3 Frontier / H96 Pro + 3/32 (v.6) / Cube iwork10 Flagship / Cube iwork11 Stylus
We-beer
Message#59
26.04.16, 14:24
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 515

Kraft_tm @ 04.26.2016, 15:06*
When rollback settings and user otsavil. I suppose if this is not done, you can get a Chinese Windows, and then adjust it by memory.

if you do not do this, get the initial settings screen with a choice of language, and as a result, the sink Windows in pure Russian, unless of course you plan to choose Chinese there)

The first thing to do with the sound is to turn off the effects, and then install third-party software if the volume is not enough, for example.

Kraft_tm @ 04.26.2016, 15:06*
it remains the case for small - to see what kind of firewood he puts and find a link to them on the manufacturer's website.

Since we have audio Realtek ALC5651, then the driver manufacturer can only be Realtek, the officialhereinformalhere
Did you find out what kind of fires your booster put? In the properties of the device, you can see the manufacturer and version.

Post has been editedWe-beer - 30.09.16, 12:08
kraft_tm
Message#60
27.04.16, 17:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 24.09.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

We-BEER @ 04/27/2016, 2:52 PM*
Did you find out what kind of fires your booster put? In the properties of the device, you can see the manufacturer and version.

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) - the booster wanted to put firewood under it and after that the sound returned to normal.

Attached Image

Post has been editedkraft_tm - 27.04.16, 17:18

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos + Plantronics Voyager Legend / Samsung Gear VR / Samsung Gear S3 Frontier / H96 Pro + 3/32 (v.6) / Cube iwork10 Flagship / Cube iwork11 Stylus
Nosferatus_Oleg
Message#61
29.04.16, 11:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 17.09.07

I own a device (i 15T) for 2 weeks - on the whole I am satisfied with everything, the sound is of course complete. Dear, tell me - how to activate gestures with 3 fingers in windows10. Doesn't the Windows want to understand them, although does multitouch work?
after the driver boostera, the sound became a little louder - I started to hear it

Post has been editedNosferatus_Oleg - 29.04.16, 12:21

--------------------
LG G3
D855 3/32 OS Lollipop V20U

51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:10