HomTom HT7 - Firmware

Rep: (560)
HomTom HT7 - Firmware
PictureHT7, ERGO A550 Maxx
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information

If you do NOT want to get a brick into the place of the phone, then before updating the firmware by "air" you need delete Root rights

To restore the touchscreen, use firmware V1.0.1

Template design post with firmware
Applies to all who posted the firmware in the theme. You post, you and make out a post. Post with firmware, decorated not according to a template, are not added to the header!
If necessary, you can add a spoiler of Gratitude and Addition.
For design on the template, copy the code, paste into the post and edit.
[center] [size = 4] [b] NAME OF FIRMWARE [/ b] [/ size] [/ center]
[center] link to source [/ center]
[spoiler = DESCRIPTION]
The most detailed description of the firmware (coke, deodex, root, release, melodies, status bar, gestures, etc., etc.)
[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = MINUSES]
description of the minuses, for example, "HotKnot does not work"
[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = SCREENS] firmware screenshots [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = INSTALLATION] installation instructions, you can add a link to the instructions [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = DOWNLOAD]
link to download
[/ spoiler]

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Collection of firmware V2.1.4 for SPFT and TWRP (the latter for the devices of the first revision)

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware

TWRP / CWM / recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

Polls archive
The poll is closed 03/06/2017
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 14.12.18, 23:25
Reason for editing: Amigo Os

Rep: (46)
along the path (Option) - Download -

I do not use this function, everything is sewn perfectly.

Rep: (-1)
Download tab should be Download only

And should the Download tab be Download only or firmware upgrade?

Post has been editedfurdi4 - 27.01.16, 13:51

Rep: (15)
Who set V1.1.4 how does the battery indicator behave ??? FIXED?

Rep: (306)
* mardaly
The same for FlashTool would be firmware. You can without Root. With a modified launcher.

Rep: (0)
There is firmware 1.08 everything from the box! Tell me how to flash on 1.1.4 the one that was dropped here! Where to start? If you can instructions

Rep: (58)
There is firmware 1.08 everything from the box! Tell me how to flash on 1.1.4 the one that was dropped here! Where to start? If you can instructions

As well as 1.1.2 Methods and manuals are in the header.

Rep: (29)
Delivered 1.1.4. This is what avira produced on a clean system

Attached Image

P.S Again flashed from TWRP, viruses disappeared

Post has been editedShuric83 - 27.01.16, 17:30

Please tell me if there will be android 6.0 updates on it

Please tell me if there will be android 6.0 updates on it

written soon

Rep: (88)
* Shuric83,
Delivered 1.1.4. This is what avira produced on a clean system
P.S Again flashed from TWRP, viruses disappeared

what exactly did you cross? Which one!
More specifically, the stock from the homtom or customized by the Nova launcher

the one with the Nova launcher or what? link plz

Post has been editedRoMiReB - 27.01.16, 18:34

Rep: (66)
I'm sick of waiting already when the free adapter will be sent by the home)))

Already sends. Gives tracks.

The same for FlashTool would be firmware.

It's easier to put tvrp and flash from under it.

Rep: (29)
* RoMiReB, Stitched with the Nova launcher, from of this messages. Did according to the instructions. Installed TWRP, made wipe, then installed the firmware. Scanning a freshly installed firmware showed that there are viruses. They were in the internal memory - Android / data. I think that they remained from the old firmware, because after a repeated wipe and installation of 1.1.4 no threats appeared.

Post has been editedShuric83 - 27.01.16, 18:57

Hello!
I read the forum for four days, from cover to cover, in order to flash this purchased device. And I came to the conclusion that in the process of flashing I will make a brick out of it, because I got even more lost in these many obscure terms. And so I ask you to do one (without any numerous links), with an explanation of all the terms (especially for me - a loser) step-by-step instructions for installing the firmware from 1.0.7 to 1.1.4. I don’t even ask, but I beg you to help me step over this humiliating one - the loser can advance a little higher.

Rep: (7)
Brick from android is difficult to get. I know from experience.
SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.and so here.

Post has been editeduser777555 - 27.01.16, 19:06

Rep: (63)
And therefore, I ask you to do one (without any numerous references), with an explanation of all terms (especially for me - a loser

Everything has already been written for a long time, here, where much moreSP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.

Rep: (7)
Please tell me what else you can do. There are 2 computers at home and none of them sees the given bodies as an MTP device, installed drivers, nothing helps. And what other methods are there besides those indicated for receiving root and installing recovery (various programs for installing root are not taken into account) Thank you in advance.

Only rear usb ports.
And in the device manager that seems. Well, in general, you are here
SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
Although if you need a flight, then not there.
Did king root not root the device?

Post has been editeduser777555 - 27.01.16, 19:24

Rep: (12)
Once again, it crashed, now I can’t even enter the stock recovery ...

Rep: (455)
How to make FULL BACKUP or backup individual sections

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download and install:SP_Flash_Tool - MTK-based flash driver for smartphones
2. Download drivers for PreLoader from the message:Drivers, firmware, firmware manual
3. Connect the switched off phone to the USB port of the computer.
4. At the request to install new equipment, specify the path to the driver for Preloader downloaded earlier and install.
Attached Image

For installation on Windows 8-10, we read the instructions in the topic with the drivers.
5. The MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port should appear in the device manager.
Attached Image

Appears for a short time after connecting the phone to the USB port and disappears.
6. Disconnect the cable with the phone from the computer.
6. Run SP_Flash_Tool.
7. Click Scatter-loading and specify the path to the MT6580_Android_scatter.txt file from any of the firmware versions of this phone. The header has links to firmware. Separate file with firmware HT7 v1.1.4:Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.txt(8.51 KB)

Attached Image

8. Go to the Readback tab.
Attached Image

9. Click on Add +
10. Double-click on the line that appears.
Attached Image

11. Set the name of the backup file and specify the folder where to save, then "Save"
Attached Image

11. In the dialog that appears, specify the address.
ForFULL BACKUP without user data:
Type: Hex
Region: EMMC_USER
Start Address: 0x0
Length: 0x6a800000
(The saved file will be ~ 1.7 Gigabytes in size)
And click OK
Attached Image

If you need to save only certain sections, the information below in the spoiler:

If you need to save only NVRAM (an important section with IMEI):
Start Address: 0x380000
Length: 0x500000

If you need to save only boot.img:
Start Address: 0x1d20000
Length: 0x1000000

If you need to save only cache.img:
Start Address: 0x6a800000
Length: 0x10000000

FULL BACKUP total (all memory with user data and cache) ~ 8GB:
Length: 0x1d2000000
(0x1c3000000)

PRELOADER:
Region: EMMC_BOOT_1
Length: 0x40000

The addresses of all blocks are indicated in the fileAttached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.txt(8.51 KB)

Start Address: = linear_start_addr: in file
Length: = partition_size: in file

12. Click "Read Back"
Attached Image

13. Connect the switched off phone to the USB port of the computer
14. We observe from below the red and then the blue indicator of data upload
Attached Image

15. We are waiting for a dialogue with the inscription OK
Attached Image

We read Backup from the phone’s memory. We save it in a safe place.
It can be useful in case of unforeseen situations.

To restore the backup to the phone, the hidden Write Memory function in SP_Flash_Tool is used.
(To activate the write memory function, you must press the key combination "Ctrl + Alt + V" in the program.
Advanced Mode) should appear in the title bar. Details there -SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
When restoring a backup without user data and cache, you need to go into the recovery and do wipe data / factory reset.
Without this, the phone will not boot.

If the program generated an error, then disconnect the phone from the computer, click "Read Back" again and connect the phone.
Sometimes it helps to connect the phone without a battery or with the volume button + or - pressed
Or, after turning off the power, do not connect the phone to the computer for two minutes.
Also check whether the Preloader driver is installed correctly on the computer.
Sometimes changing the cable or USB port helps.
By mistake, we look at the profile topic of the program SP_Flash_Tool.

Screenshots are partially made in SP_Flash_Tool for Linux. On Windows, it may visually be slightly different.
That's all for now, will be corrected or supplemented as necessary.

Post has been editedWErt (WErt) - 30.10.16, 21:42
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (4126)
TWRP 3.0.2forHOMTOM HT7

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download
ATTENTION!! In order to avoid possible failure of the touch screen, flash only the assembly corresponding to the firmware version installed in your device!

1. Build on the basis of the firmware kernelM20_HT7_V1.0.8 (for devices with firmware versions 1.0.x) Attached filerecovery.img (13.03 MB)

2. Build on the basis of the firmware kernelM20_HT7_V1.1.2 (for devices with firmware versions 1.1.x and higher) Attached filerecovery.img (13.03 MB)
(Use the assembly based on firmware 1.1.2 only if you are absolutely confident in your actions!)
Installation and first launch
Recovery is distributed as a recovery.img image and can be installed in various ways (for example, from a previously installed custom recovery, or use the flasher SP FlashTool

If you have not previously installed TWRP, when you first start the recovery, it asks "Should the system partition be read-only?", As shown in this screenshot:
Attached Image

Here tick the checkbox "Never show this screen again" (Never show this screen ...) and confirm with a swipe. Do not press the "KEEP READ ONLY" button.
Getting ROOT
ATTENTION!!For security, be sure to backup the / system and / data partitions before this operation.

If a root is not installed on your system, TWRP Recovery determines this automatically and suggests installing SuperSU when you exit it. You can choose the installation option and thus get root rights in the system.

Post has been editedjemmini - 09.04.16, 10:08
Reason for editing: updated version of TWRP: 3.0.2

Rep: (560)
Asus_ZenFone_Go_HT7

source link

Description
Firmware ported from Asus Zenfone Go, fast, Xperia Keyboard 7.1.A.0.26 keyboard added. Based on firmware v1.1.4.
Added firmware collected on the basis of stock firmware 2.0.1. In the firmware, replaced the kernel, modem, libraries. After installing the firmware, I removed the reboot. Now you can make a wipe after installation, you even need to.
Minuses
Gestures don't work
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation
Installation throughTWRP, wipes (cleaning) are required! After the firmware, the phone will reboot itself. The first boot for about five minutes.
Acknowledgments
underwud1976for the firmware.persicanefor help
Download
Additions
Patch correcting translation on an incoming call: Attached fileDialer_Fix_ASUS.zip (3.04 MB)
A patch that removes not working Asus Cover and ZenMotion items from the settings menu:Attached fileSettings_fix.zip(5.76 MB)
The patch changes the background color of the settings menu from light to dark:Attached fileSettings_color_black_Asus_MOD_2.zip(55.75 MB)
Will be so
Attached Image
Attached Image
Patch rollback to the light background of the settings menu:Attached fileSettings_color_otkat_asus.zip(55.74 MB)
Patch with a larger photo when entering / exiting a call:Attached fileDialer_Fix_ASUS_3.zip(3.05 MB)
A patch with a kernel and libraries for the camera from the stock firmware V2.1.2:Attached fileAsus_update_fix.zip(12.76 MB)

We do everything at our own peril and risk.

Post has been editededu272 - 22.05.16, 17:32
Reason for editing: Asus_update_fix.zip Add-ons

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 13:54