> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

211 pagesV  « < 201 202 203 204 205 206 > »  

> Tvirl | Watching IPTV on Android TV
stari4ek.by
Message#1
13.02.16, 13:18
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2082
Check in: 18.09.09
NVIDIA Shield

TVirl download

Version: 0.4.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View IPTV on Android TV in the standard Live Channels application (or equivalent).

Description:
Into the systemAndroid TV A program for viewing TV channels and other media resources was originally built, which combines various sources of video content. Able to show the TV guide (EPG), channel logos, group by categories, control access, taking into account age restrictions and so on.
I am developing an applicationTvirl . The main idea of ​​which is to add support for IPTV channels from the provider to Live channels (For Sony TVs this is Program Guide, Stream Channels ).

The application is still under active development, but at the moment is already able to:
  • M3U playlists
  • TV programs in XmlTv, JTV formats
  • Download channel logos
  • Multicast / UDP, DASH, HLS, RTP (via udprxy), RTMP
  • MPEG-TS (as well as mp4)
  • h264 / h265 / MPEG-2 / AC-3 / MP2 / MP3 / ... and so on (some codecs are included only with hardware support by the device)
  • UDP / HTTP proxy support
  • Select a channel from the catalog or link
  • The ability to add your archives with programs or logos

The application can be downloaded from the Play Store. Test versions of the program are also available.alpha and beta testing .

Release: Download the latest release version from the Play Store ( <--- Download stable version here )
Testing: Join or leave the testing group and download from the Play Store ( <--- New chips and ryushechki available here. There may be falls and instability. )

Enjoy watching!

How to get access to alpha testing
To access:
  1. Send report (see "How to report an error" below) from the application
  2. Use Google Mail, which is used on your Android TV device
  3. Make sure that logs are also sent when attaching the report. If there is no attachment, the request will be ignored.
  4. In the message indicate that you want to join the alpha testing
  5. Join testing using the link above

Primary setup
  1. RequiredAndroid TV prefix or tv. for example NVidia Shield , Nexus player new tvs from Sony , Philips and some others.
  2. Important: there are tv consoles on android, butnot Android TV . They will not work (due to the lack of application Live Channels / Live and system libraries).
  3. You must have an IPTV service connected. The program allows you to watch only those channels that are already available to you.
  4. If your feeds useUDP / Multicast:
    1. Use the wired internet connection.Multicast / UDPwork very unstable via wifi
    2. Make sure your router is configured to work with Multicast. Check out the instructions on the site of your IPTV operator. If your router does not have instructions, look for the settings. ”Enable Multicast Stream�, �Wireless enhancement mode�, �IGMP proxy�, �IGMP snooping�, �Multicast Routing�.
  5. Install the application by joining the alpha testing at the link above
  6. Important: Sony / Philips on their TVs provide their application that implements the functionality of a TV player / TV Guide: Program Guide, Stream Channels , replacing a similar application from Google: "Live Channels" (On Sony with Android 6.0 firmware, you can install from the Google Play Store). Tvirl integrates with both solutions, but then I will describe the setting using Live channels .
  7. In the launcher, the application should appear (if it was previously hidden)Live channels. Run it.
  8. applicationTvirl Appears in the launcher deals only with the settings. Viewing channels, adding them to the playlist occurs through the system application Live Channels (or equivalent).
  9. If you have not previously set up channels (forTvirl or other programs) then Live channels automatically prompts you to configure them
  10. If channels from other programs have already been configured, then you will see a notification that new channels are available - select.
  11. If suddenly for some reasonLive channelsdoes not offer to set up new channels, then you need to open “Channel setup”Manually from the menu:
  12. Next, selectTvirl from the channel source list
  13. It is possible to select a playlist from the catalog.
  14. At the moment, the catalog is very small, but it will be expanded as verification of guaranteed work on playlists from providers or other Internet services.
  15. It is possible to specify the address of the playlist manually
  16. After adding channels, they need to be included in the list for viewing. Through "Channel setup"Go to"Customize channel list
  17. And findingTvirl in the list, select “ Select group ”To add all the channels at once, or only those you like one by one

Last changes
- Alpha
- Beta
- Release
  • New : Setting Channel Numbering
  • New : Setting playlist encoding
  • New : Ability to ignore playlist logos
  • New : Added FAQ

• New : Added "Plus" subscription with free trial week and monthly / annual billing period
  • New : Automatic update of playlists and programs available for subscribers (Plus / Support)
  • New : View subscription status and available additional features in the main menu
  • Improved auto detection of XmlTv

• Fixed problem of playing ustream.tv/akamai

• New: Cookies support
  • New: List of changes available from settings
  • Minimizing disk usage
  • Clearing the cache when using "Delete All"
  • Fixed problem with the limit on the number of connections option.
  • Fixed issue with TV guide obsolescence

• Prevent screen off / screensaver activation when setting up playlist
  • Removed 1 week program limit
  • New: Primary (draft) implementation of automatic update of the playlist / programs. (Available only to support TVirl)

• Optimizing the installation of a playlist update, especially for playlists with a large number of channels
  • Improvements in the mechanism of working with the guide program files

• Fixed bug when switching channels, if the IPTV provider limits the number of possible connections
  • Fixed problem with ignoring categories written in XmlTv
  • Increased stability

You can see the full change history.

How to replenish the catalog
Playlists from Internet providers providing IPTV services (and later, possibly, channels from public Internet services) which are guaranteed to work will be added to the catalog. If you have successfully added a playlist and there are no problems with the show channels - let me know. I need the following information:
  1. Operator name
  2. Address on playlist or page with description of settings
  3. M3U playlist itself (most providers block access from outside their own network)
  4. The name of the plan package if there are more than one

How to report an error
How to send an error message from the TVirl application
If the application behaves incorrectly, or you need to provide additional information to the developer. - use the built-in mechanism
Attached Image
Attached Image

1. Open settings (launch TVirl from launcher)
  2. Select "Report an error"
  3. Enter additional information about the problem
  4. Important: do not touch the attached log file
  5. To send

If the problem is relatedwith download playlist You must provide:
  1. address to playlist
  2. playlist itself (if there is no public access to it)
How to save stream on computer in VLC
If astream playback issue (for example, there is no video or sound), you may need an example of a problem stream.
Attached Image
Attached Image

1. Use the VLC player on the computer (where you have the stream shown correctly)
  2. open playlist in VLC
  3. In the channel list, highlight the problem. Right-click to bring up the menu.
  4. Select "Save"
  5. In the dialog that appears, select "Save Input Stream"
  6. Specify the "target file" (for example, on the desktop)
  7. Click start. VLC will start recording
  8. Wait 15 seconds
  9. Press stop
  10. Send the saved file to tvirl.by- HA-gmail.com
How to send information from MXPlayer
You can also check if your device plays this type of video. To do this, open the saved video above on the device inMXPlayer ( Download on Google Play Store )
If the video plays without problems, which are observed inTvirl - send report MXPlayer -but
  1. Play MXPlayer videos
  2. Go toMenu / Help / Error Report
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

3. Tick ​​"save to file"
    Attached Image

4. The archive with the report will be saved in the root of the disk of your device.
    Attached Image

5. Send the saved file to tvirl.by- HA-gmail.com

You can also write here - on the forum, but for a technical investigation with a problem, a log file is required, which is sent by the application itself and the playlist

Known Issues
  1. Error "You must first enter the correct address" when using an external Bluetooth keyboard. Solution: Do not use TAB to go to the next input field. Use Enter only. Or switch to the on-screen keyboard and input using it.Read more
  2. After switching channels, I use Google Assistant - there is no sound. Bug on the side of Google Assistant / Live Channels.Read more
  3. Torrent does not work.Decision.
  4. Sony TVs lagging video playback in mpeg-2 format. (Fixed with upgrade to 6.0)
  5. On TVs, Sony does not work properly scaling with preserving the aspect ratio for some channels in 4: 3 format (letterboxed - with black bars at the top and bottom). This system problem breaks the scaling built into TVirl. In the alternative playerGoogle Live Channelsscaling is also experiencing problems.
  6. OnNexus player , Philips TVs (on the Marvell chip) , Mi box 3 enchanced (with Android TV installed) audio does not work in mp2 (mpeg-1 layer II) - There is no system decoder.Added in version 3.0.0
  7. Flv streams with mp3 / pcm sound are not supported -Not implemented in ExoPlayer.No support plannedAdded in version 3.0.0

Useful links & FAQ

Android required: Android Tv (5.0 and higher)
Russian interface: Yes

Download apk
APK is distributed exclusively for those devices that are notAndroid TV originally, but were modified by the file to support Live channels .
For everyone else, prefer to install from the Play Store (see above) to get fresh updates with fixes and improvements.
Anyway download apk

Developer: stari4ek.by
Twitter (en): https://twitter.com/TVirl_app

Post has been editedstari4ek.by - 25.04.19, 23:06
Tiakaf
Message#4042
17.03.19, 21:15
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 10.01.13
HTC One Dual Sim

bardima
1. Throw your zip archive with icons anywhere on the internal drive
2. Add a new EPG source and specify the location of the archive.
3. put a daw to use logos

I do everything like that, but the logos never appear in the channel list.
stari4ek.by
Message#4043
17.03.19, 22:55
Guru
[online]

Messages 2082
NVIDIA Shield

I wanted to clarify, did you understand what was the matter? it is not convenient to watch segm without epg

did not have time to look. I will be already engaged in bug fixes and optimizations after a release 0.4.0.0 in release. I want to try and send in beta by the end of the week.

I do everything like that, but the logos never appear in the channel list.

and you didn't just choose a new EPG, but complete the installation with an updated EPG list?
In order for logos to be picked up - in the archive they must lie on the first level (without folders, etc.) and their names must match either the names of the channels (spaces can be replaced with underscores) or with tags tvg-logo, tvg-name

--------------------
Tvirl- IPTV for Android TV.
idekovets
Message#4044
18.03.19, 18:42
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 22.09.07
Meizu M2 Note

stari4ek.by @ 20.12.16, 10:17*
It is in this form that the task is added to the backlog;)

Good day!

I would like to know (did not find the search). Did you make support for the "parent-code" tag? Today I tried using this code to block one of the channels, but nothing happened ...

Thank!
axelrock
Message#4045
18.03.19, 19:58
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 23903
Check in: 02.07.08
Sony Xperia X Compact

* idekovets, and the child lock does not work?

--------------------
idekovets
Message#4046
18.03.19, 20:14
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Meizu M2 Note

* axelrock, thanks It works. But I want to automatically block channels from children right in the playlist.
idekovets
Message#4047
18.03.19, 20:58
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Meizu M2 Note

Axelrock @ 03/18/19, 19:58*
and the child lock does not work?

Maybe you can tell me: is there a working way to indicate in the playlist that the TV channel has age restrictions? I’m currently blocking channels with TV, but I would like to do it in the playlist.

Thank!
stari4ek.by
Message#4048
18.03.19, 22:55
Guru
[online]

Messages 2082
NVIDIA Shield

Maybe you can tell me: is there a working way to indicate in the playlist that the TV channel has age restrictions? I’m currently blocking channels with TV, but I would like to do it in the playlist.

I would like to know (I did not find it with a search). Did you make support for the "parent-code" tag?

Despite the fact that, in general, Android TV supports the age rating system, TVirl does not use it now - only to block channels manually.

As far as I can see the description of the behavior of the parent-code tag, it’s unlikely to be implemented. There is no tool to block the channel.
Found that in Android 8 added the ability to block the channel by default. Need to check how it works. Perhaps you will add support.

Plus, I would certainly like to make support for age ratings - but the big question here is how to get these ratings. Something that is in XmlTv, in m3u I did not see any standard approach

--------------------
idekovets
Message#4049
18.03.19, 23:33
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Meizu M2 Note

* stari4ek.by, thanks for the answer. I myself was looking for m3u syntaxes, except for parent-code I did not find anything. I hope there is a solution.
den054
Message#4050
19.03.19, 11:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 26.08.10

Thanks to the author for the excellent software!

Have a question anyone used onSkyworth 50G2A?

Channels are switched only by Up / Down arrows. On regular ChUp / ChDown does not respond.
If you enter the channel number with a number on the numeric keypad, it switches to the corresponding channel number of the digital tv (cable).
The channel list can be displayed using the List button, here you can already run around the list with arrows.

Sending diagnostics from the application can help clarify the situation?

Android 8.0, TVirl from Play Store
stari4ek.by
Message#4051
19.03.19, 12:33
Guru
[online]

Messages 2082
NVIDIA Shield

den054 @ 03/19/19 11:38*
Sending diagnostics from the application can help clarify the situation?

I do not think.
TVirl with a system TV player works at the level of the system says what to do:
* run application / service
* switch channel to XXX
* change volume
* switch the track to X

etc.

if it immediately jumps to another channel provider - the problem of a caliber TV player

Can you try installing Live Channels?

--------------------
den054
Message#4052
19.03.19, 13:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

stari4ek.by @ 03/19/19, 15:33*
Can you try installing Live Channels?

Thank you for your reply!
I will try for sure, it’s really some kind of little activeLive channels
stari4ek.by
Message#4053
19.03.19, 17:26
Guru
[online]

Messages 2082
NVIDIA Shield

den054 @ 03/19/19 13:32*
it really is some kind of little live channels

This is the default ("from Google") TV player for Android TV devices. preinstalled on mibox, nvidia shield

--------------------
chizhyk1224
Message#4054
20.03.19, 22:07
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 22.04.15
LeEco Le Pro 3 6GB

Good, I can’t download epg from global iptv, has anyone succeeded? If that yesterday sent a report through Tvitl.
stari4ek.by
Message#4055
21.03.19, 01:39
Guru
[online]

Messages 2082
NVIDIA Shield

* chizhyk1224,
answered in the application

--------------------
den054
Message#4056
21.03.19, 05:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

stari4ek.by @ 03/19/19, 20:26*
This is the default ("from Google") TV player for Android TV devices.

In Live Channels, everything works fine! And ChUp / Dn and digital input. Thank you
solrv
Message#4057
22.03.19, 14:03
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 29.03.08
Honor 7C

All good! I have a tanix TX6 tv box on android, I can not install this application! What is the problem?
axelrock
Message#4058
22.03.19, 14:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 23903
Check in: 02.07.08
Sony Xperia X Compact

* solrv,
Android only applicationTv

--------------------
solrv
Message#4059
22.03.19, 14:55
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 29.03.08
Honor 7C

* axelrock, Thank.
xam1988
Message#4060
22.03.19, 19:51
Guru
[online]

Messages 4882
Check in: 28.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

* ps020,

Look at 32 skyworth.
On android tv.
The picture is not like Sony, but better than kiwi.
And ATV off.
True, no netflix certification.

--------------------
Dem1dr0ll
Message#4061
23.03.19, 00:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 06.03.10
Google Nexus 5X

Greetings. What kind of message appeared under the name of the channel and what semantic load it carries? How to remove it?

Attached images
Attached Image

211 pagesV  « < 201 202 203 204 205 206 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 00:02