Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 102
Check in: 04.12.09

������� ������ �������� Google (FRP) ����� ������ download

Google account | Mi Account | Flyme account

Important information
  • This topic is intended to collect and discuss FRP workarounds on different devices. Issues of firmware and flash drivers in this topic are not discussed. For this there are profile topics!
  • Description of the problem solved in this topic:after resetting (flashing) the device, I realized that it was tied to an account (Android 5.1 innovation), in order to turn on the phone, you need to enter a previously tied account. The problem is that the owner of the account data has forgotten (a) (login as well), so there is nothing to enter.
  • Before asking a question, please use the tips from the spoilers below!

Common Workarounds
Devices on an MTK processorDevices on the Spreadtrum processorADB \ fastbootUsing applicationsmiscellanea
Algorithm for solving the problem (the first method):
1. Go to the wi-fi connection page
2. Choose any network
3. Call the keyboard by clicking on the password text box
4. (Depends on the keyboard) Hold for a long time one of the keys on the virtual keyboard: a space, language change, finger swype icon, symbol icons (123). When one of the buttons is held down, the context menu with a choice of language must jump out / go to the keyboard settings page
5. If there was no transition to the settings page, but a menu with a choice of languages ​​fell out, click "customize layout" and anything else that will cause a transition to another window.
6. In the keyboard settings, go to the help sections and the like (in my case, by opening the settings embedded in the google keyb firmware, I was able to call the help window in the context menu, which is hidden in the upper right corner)
7. Only as you have moved to another window (the animation “shifting” the opening of a new window has worked), you can click on the Recent button. Now a recent search has appeared, when only the Claudia settings window was opened - there was no search line. In my case, there were three applications in the Recent menu, and you may also have to open something else in a manner similar to the one described above until the Google search bar appears in the Recent ones.
8. In the search bar we write the settings.
9. Select the Settings application.
10. Go to Recovery and Reset
11. Check off Delete account, let the rest be as it was.
12. Click reset
13. A reboot occurs, the reset process, after the reboot, the phone is unbound from the account

Attached Image

Addition from the user dogman777: on the body that brought me I had to hold a comma and a settings button floated there, and there was no account selection in the reset, just a reset and confirmation)
Addition from AleksandrOFF91 user:
After connecting Wi-fi, a line appears for writing a google account.
Choose a voice keyboard and say nothing. An error appears and an unnoticeable icon "planet" appears (voice input settings), select Google now, a window opens with information about this function. We refuse and get out the search string. There we have already entered the word settings and everything is like recovery and reset for all.

Ways for specific models
4Good
Acer
Alcatel
Archos
Ark
Asus
Bravis
BQ-mobile
Dexp
Digma
Doogee
Fly
Google pixel
Haier
Highscreen
HTC
Huawei \ Honor
Common wayHuawei P20 \ P20 LiteHuawei P10 \ P10 LiteHuawei P9 \ P9 LiteHuawei P8 LiteHuawei Y6 Pro \ Y6Honor 10Honor 9 \ 9 liteHonor 8 \ 8 LiteHonor 7xHonor 7AHonor 6AHonor 6C \ 6C ProHonor 6xHonor 5XHonor 5CHonor 4C ProMediaPad T3MediaPad T2Other
Irbis
Jinga
Kiano
Leagoo
Lenovo
Lg
Micromax
Motorola
Nexus
Nokia
Nomi
Oukitel
Prestigio
Samsung
General methodsA3A5A6 + \ A6A7A9J1 \ J1 MiniJ2J3J4J5 \ J5 PrimeJ6J7S6 \ S6 EdgeS7 \ S7 EdgeS8 \ S8 PlusS9 \ S9 +Galaxy core primeGalaxy grand primeGalaxy Note 5Galaxy Note 8Galaxy TabOther models
Sony
Tele2
Ulefone
Umi
Vertex
Wiko
Wileyfox
Xiaomi
ZTE
Other models
Useful

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 19.04.19, 22:18
Reason for editing: Bravis NB753 3G (Android 7.0 Release Date 04/2018)
ExTaZZy00
Message#2
25.02.16, 22:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 23.02.16
LG G Flex 2

Either I'm stupid, or my phone really doesn't have that.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M

Post has been editedSkwo - 26.02.16, 18:05
Reason for editing: removed under spoiler
Tearm
Message#3
27.02.16, 10:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Check in: 04.12.09

[quote name = "ExTaZZy00" date = "02/25/2016, 10:07 PM" post = 47436450] Either I’m stupid or my phone really doesn’t have that.

No, you are not stupid, with the same actions in my case, the search string appeared, but you were not lucky. As an option, if you have not tried it yet, try to reflash the phone from the off state (to lg it, if nothing has changed now, it is possible with the help of * .kdz firmware), if possible, then install the Android version firmware below 5.1 (5.0, 4.4 ).
Also, if otg is present on your phone or you can take out a micro SD card without removing the battery, look for a method to solve this problem with a certain DevSettings.apk, which you should download to the usb flash drive and connect it to otg cord If there is no otg, but it is possible to “distort” the memory card, copy the downloaded apk to this card, in the switched on state of the device, insert the card into it. If the card has already been inserted, insert and reinsert it. These methods are considered basic on the Internet, but here is a way for those who have neither otg nor the ability to pull out a micro sd without disconnecting the device. I will not give specific references, I searched for a long time, I do not remember where I found it. But on youtube full of videos on this topic, I remember
joker219
Message#4
29.02.16, 08:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 15.11.07
LG Optimus Black

ZTE Blade X9 need to press and hold the circle in the middle, that would go Google Now and write Settings there
garri312
Message#5
18.03.16, 22:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 19.11.12

In short, the guys connect to wifi to anyone and then forget the password, and then as above write the window mode via the right button and go ok google there we write the restore and reset options select
apollog88
Message#6
19.03.16, 11:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 14.11.12

The described method helped. Thank!

M
Check outForum Rules!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedSkwo - 19.03.16, 16:30
snakes89
Message#7
23.03.16, 12:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 11.05.13

This is not a bad reset method.https://youtu.be/KE9JGsuzRFM
ylenec
Message#8
04.04.16, 15:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 01.11.13
LG G2

1. The first method through the OTG cableSamsung SM-G361H / DS Galaxy Core Prime VE - Discussion
2. The second option without cable OTGSamsung SM-G361H / DS Galaxy Core Prime VE - Discussion

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 14:19
Reason for editing: In the header
bec1
Message#9
21.04.16, 13:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 15.04.10

Who does not enter the settings, put a sim card and on the menu where you need to enter a wifi password, we start to call this SIM card from another number, a call appears on the phone I don’t pick up the phone, press the menu button on the sensor and google search there, enter the word settings, go to settings, restore and reset, remove two jackdaws, the bottom one without the top is not removed! and restore and reset, agree. Everything, after resetting in the wifi menu, the button NEXT becomes active.
Rio31
Message#10
22.04.16, 17:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 18.05.10

* bec1
I don’t see the "recent" button and there is no HOME button (((HTC Desire 626 ....... what other options are there?

Post has been editedRio31 - 22.04.16, 17:47
resident148
Message#11
03.05.16, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 368
Check in: 27.05.12

* isergeev1111,
Isergeev1111 @ 03/10/2016, 02:31*
On the firmware android 6 and 6.0.1, this method does not work.
They need another ...

On 6.0.4 Clamp the circle to launch Google Now, refuse to enter, find settings, restore and reset, reset the device in the search bar (there is no check mark on the deletion of the account) - Profit.
raKiraKi
Message#12
09.05.16, 21:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 31.01.13
Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300

Unfortunately, none of the methods described above helped me. The way out was very simple and took less than 15 minutes.
When enabled, the English language was selected, I entered the settings in the keyboard (it) and there the browser opened, I found the helper / assistant apk for the android and it opened the phone settings for me. And there is already a restore and reset. Everything is working.
Pi Si I apologize for the stinginess in expressions and maybe somewhere the wording is wrong.
w660k530
Message#13
11.05.16, 17:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 840
Check in: 23.01.11
Meizu M3s 2/16

On the MTS phone with android 5.1, I rolled only this method: we give an Internet on wifi, then when asked to enter an account here in the keyboard we hold a comma and here they are settings, then called Google search and only after entering the word settings got into them and made a reset and voila asks for when turned on which of course no one remembers

--------------------
SE K300i =>Motorola E398 =>SE K530i->W660i =>SE K790i + 2 dyne from E398 =>SE j20i (Hazel) =>SE Xperia X8 =>SE j20i =>ZTE V880E Dual Sim + 16Gb + CM 10.2 =>Keneksi Zeta + 16Gb + KitKat =>Meizu M2mini + 16Gb =>Meizu M3S + 16Gb 10class
maksimkat1
Message#14
17.05.16, 09:36
Everybody's Lie
[offline]

Messages 914
Check in: 26.08.10
Apple iPhone 6s

w660k530 @ 05/11/2016, 17:31*
On the MTS phone with android 5.1, I rolled only this method: we give an Internet on wifi, then when asked to enter an account here in the keyboard we hold a comma and here they are settings, then called Google search and only after entering the word settings got into them and made a reset and voila asks for when turned on which of course no one remembers

On the FLY FS402 (5.1) helped. It is afterconnect to wifiIn Google search, I found the item "settings", which I went to without any problems.

Post has been editedmaksimkat1 - 17.05.16, 09:42
Serega321
Message#15
18.05.16, 11:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 26.09.10

The same trouble asks for mail ((Huawei Nexus 6p phone, Android 6, none of the methods are suitable. I can go to the browser using the help section, but nothing is swinging from there and not installed. Are there any other options? Cable here , not microusb, flash card is not inserted, so only somehow programmatically, but how ???? (Help
sania2f
Message#16
21.05.16, 13:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 16.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Honor 5x after the firmware I enter the same account as it was, writes the same error. I went into the browser, but when I type the word, the setting does not pop up.
Pintik
Message#17
22.05.16, 17:33
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 13.12.11
HTC Wildfire

How many tormented with Fly fs504 wrote sign in to your account, until you put in a sim card, then the setup went as usual!
maksimkat1
Message#18
22.05.16, 18:01
Everybody's Lie
[offline]

Messages 914
Check in: 26.08.10
Apple iPhone 6s

* Pintik,
And I'm without a sim card, on this device, according to the instructions, I was able to make a reset by connecting to wifi
baron7722
Message#19
26.05.16, 01:20
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 17.09.13

Hurray found a working version who needs a link to the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42D-JLbxsBw!!! Works checked on their devices !!!
osipov_11
Message#20
26.05.16, 14:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 03.04.14
HTC Desire X

Same on huawei honor 5x. Does not log into your account. Acc is 100% correct. I tried to unexpectedly remove the sim, turn off Wi-Fi, insert a memory card. There is no support for OTG. It is possible through the keyboard settings to go to the browser, or to the youtube application, nothing else could not extract. There are some other options, please help!
osipov_11
Message#21
26.05.16, 16:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 03.04.14
HTC Desire X

I won it!
I did this: joined the wi-fi grid, in the account input field to confirm the password, squeezed the svayp button, went to the help section, then flipped down to find the link to the site. I went through the site using a standard browser, then I found the setting.apk program on the Internet or something like that (not to be confused with devsetting.apk - it only allowed me to enter developer mode). I downloaded it, installed it (when installing it, I suggested removing the check mark from unknown sources myself), immediately opened it. And then according to the standard, reset all settings and voila.

Post has been editedosipov_11 - 26.05.16, 16:40

488 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 14:08