> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] | [Action] by Rockstar
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 1068 ] ** [51,52%]
Good [ 459 ] ** [22,14%]
Average [ 226 ] ** [10,9%]
poorly [ 106 ] ** [5,11%]
Terribly [ 214 ] ** [10,32%]
Total votes: 2073

Rep: (15075)
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Version: 2.4
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:12.07.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Get ready to return to the east coast at Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Description:
Get ready to return to the east coast in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for mobile. In addition to shortened tasks for a more comfortable game on the go, the Android version boasts numerous improvements in graphics, improvements to the touch screen controls and cross-platform save function.
Toni Cipriani, a former "soldiers" of the family Leone, a few years hiding from retaliation after the assassination of an influential member of the Mafia, returns to Liberty City. On the streets reigns chaos: the family went to war for the redistribution of spheres of influence, and the whole town is plagued by corruption, it has become a center of organized crime, drug trafficking and protests. Tony must try to regain power over Liberty City Leone family, but to do so will not be easy, because in the way of him are crazy killers, greedy capitalists, cynical politicians and even his own mother.

• New textures and characters in high resolution.
• Calculation of lighting and shadows in real time
• Extended drawing distance
• Modified touchscreen controls
• Cross-platform support via Rockstar Social Club
• Support for physical controllers

At the moment, the game does not work on Mali400-450 on Android 4.2.2

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtalcs

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0+
Club

Download:
Version 2.4 unlock fps (fresh) GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] (Post Damon # 86954617)
Version: 2.4 Original apk from Google Play (Rom96)
Version 2.4 unlock fps GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] (Post by Genrik45 # 86090381)
Version 2.4 mod: GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] (Post by Giacomino # 82403559)
Version 2.3: GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] (Post by gogal69 # 81440670)
Version 2.3 (Android 9 support): GTA: Liberty City Stories [3D] (Post sector20092009 # 81459844)
Useful information
Cache
Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 12.07.19, 04:37
Reason for editing: 2.4 unlock fps

Rep: (682)
Oh finally. I hope it goes

Rep: (4)
The game also got to Android.
The version code is immediately 1.7, it is not surprising that it has not been released for so long (iOS was released in December).

Rep: (219)
Download cache from the game?

Rep: (32)
Xiaomi Mipad (Bought), sad
Attached Image

Posted on 02/11/2016, 21:46:

* kapynka It is loaded yet, wait.

Rep: (219)
* Deadwards,
I hope on my Redmi Note 2 There will be no problems

Rep: (15075)
Added a cache, the game is available on a very small number of devices, since there is no optimization and crashes for many.

Rep: (88)
* Alien shooter
Is there a list of devices?

Rep: (0)
Hooray, the good old igruha came out on Android! Download, rejoice.
I haven’t played for a long time, since I was sold as PSP. About seven years ago almost!

Rep: (869)
Nexus 7 2012 in the market is supported, but Sony ZR is not. weird ...

Rep: (90)
The feeling when you do not like to play GTA

Rep: (9)
Cool, but I will lag. But + is that this game should become a raw material for modders. Hence, many authentic textures can be taken for the original GTA III, and can port real-time reflections to other parts. In short, those who follow the vanilla mods for the original series will understand.

Post has been editedTWIST_OF_HATE - 11.02.16, 21:58

Rep: (232)
S3 is not supported / Z3 compact and Shield Tablet are supported. But it’s good if everything is as usual through J. It is not started even though it was bought.

Rep: (1)
Deadwards @ 02/11/2016, 9:46 p.m.*
Xiaomi Mipad (Bought), sad

Thanks for the money saved :)

Rep: (173)
Taki came out! Finally!
On budgets it won’t work (Idol 3 and MFLogin3T), probably, but the attempt is not torture, I’ll go to download.
Idol 3 - works at medium, MFLogin3T - at minimum.

Post has been editedRuslan2001 - 12.02.16, 12:52

Rep: (367)
S3 is not supported, with optimizer updates MB will bring optimon

Rep: (11)
Finally! Alien shooter, thank you very much!

Rep: (232)
* robben_55,
So far, it does not work anywhere, even where supported.

Rep: (6)
Pour the cache on Yandex please or somewhere else, the soap does not open

Rep: (191)
Finally! I’ll download purely graphics to evaluate, because several times on the PSP I went through. Tomorrow at school I will try on my monster Sony Xperia Z5: rolleyes:

Posted on 02/11/2016, 10:11:

* Tensy,
Opens, but for a long time.

Rep: (12)
40% of the cache is already in my pocket, as I download it - I’ll say yes and how. P.S. Nexus 5

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/03/20, 21:10