ZyXEL / Keenetic Lite | [wifirouter] need help

Rep: (66)
Is this router fundamentally in client mode not able to choose a wifi channel automatically? Maybe I do not see something in the settings? I picked up a tunnel through a wifi router mts. But it is worth the MTS router changing the Wi-Fi channel, the kinetics can no longer connect to it ...

Rep: (0)
Hello!
There is an old man Keenetic Lite rev. B
Worth the version of NDMS: v2.04 (AABL.2) C7
No updates ...
Memory: ~ 48% (15 / 32MB)
It works very well. for a long time, really update it, on, and what is the point?

Good day. On the board of the router Zyxel Keenetic Lite at the input of 12 volts there is a chip
G5794. Burned out. Prompt analog.

I answer the question“Hello comrades, I faced the following task and I really hope for competent help. The TP-Link TL-WR841N router is installed in the apartment to it via the WAN, the Internet comes out, which is distributed via Wi-Fi, but because of the iron The concrete signal overlaps the signal in the far part of the apartment. The idea is to extend the cable into the dead zone and put the existing Keenetic lite Rev. B there (old, gray, with one antenna). Tell me if I can adjust it like that Internet via cable Zixel'yu, and he relayed the existing access point seamlessly? Thank you in advance for your attention and clear detailed answers "

I have a similar situation, only the location of the routers is vice versa - the Zyxel is the main one, and the TPLink TL-WR841N is in the back room. I do not think that this is important. Problem solved as follows
- I connected the main and auxiliary routers with a cable (on the second router I plugged the cable into the LAN socket, not the WAN)
- On the second I disabled DHCP
- On the second is the name of the WiFi network and the key is exactly the same as on the first
Everything really works when the signal from the first router deteriorates automatically connects to the second

Post has been editedmirud - 08.02.19, 13:28

Mirud @ 08.02.19, 12:17*
Good day. On the board of the router Zyxel Keenetic Lite at the input of 12 volts there is a chip
G5794. Burned out. Prompt analog.

Put the MP2307. Everything is working

there is power, the reset is not functioning

I registered and write this message to get the opportunity to read the instructions.

Rep: (2)
Keenetic Lite. Wi-Fi is not stable. Firmware updated to beta. Now it costs NDMS v2.04 (AABL.2) C7 for the Rev.B model. How to lower it to Version v1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0 for the Rev.B model?

Rep: (8)
Good day.

There is a need to create a bridge from the router to the PC (so that the signal from the main router goes to another device-receiver, and from it already by cable to the computer). I wanted to use the old Zyxel Keenetic Lite (Rev.B) for these purposes, but I did not find this mode in it in the settings. It seems to have seen that such a mode is present in OpenWRT, but it’s impossible to download normal firmware - all links are dead. Can anyone have experience configuring the bridge or working firmware for this router?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 9:00 PM