ZyXEL / Keenetic Lite | [wifirouter] need help

Rep: (730)
I wake up in the morning, I want to check my email, and Wi-Fi falls off, barely having time to connect.

Zyxel Keenetic III, worked without any problems for a couple of months. I went to the router and saw the following image on the indicators: the connector "0" (cable to the provider Dom.Ru) is actively blinking, W-Fi occasionally appears, but then disappears just as quickly.

Turned on the computer that is connected to the router via connector "1". The router blinks with zero and one, then Wi-Fi and Ball (Internet access) icons light up for a few seconds, then the ball and Wi-Fi disappear, all indicators “0 1 2 3 4” light up for a couple of seconds and finally I see only zero and one. All this time on the computereven the connection to the router does not work : when I try to open 192.168.1.1 or my.keenetic.net I get an error in the browser, the tray icon shows that "identification is on the network (without access to the Internet), but identification does not occur.

The next interesting point. Turn off the computer and the router, pull out the cable "0" (Dom.Ru), turn on the router and the computer again. now my turncan go to 192.168.1.1. If someone does not know, there are two Internet connections: one is actually PPPoE (Dom.Ru), and the other is "Broadband Connection" (as I understood it, distribution of the Internet to all devices). For the sake of interest, I disabled the Broadband connection and plugged the cable into "0", the connection was not interrupted, but the router writes the "not ready" status opposite the connection, ping from the router does not work.

Okay, I reset all settings to factory settings, reboot the router, both cables are plugged. At first, everything works: from the computer I go to my.keenetic.net, I configure the connection in the "fast" mode (city, provider, login and password).
Checking Internet connection ...
Checking for updates ... - and then my connection to my computer is being cut down again.

When you try again (after restarting the computer and router), it turns out that the settings have not been saved.

At the stage of "checking the connection to the Internet," the router in the same way flashes a ball and Wi-Fi, flashes indicators for all five cables and so on.

Now I'm sitting with the old D-Link dir-300, which works fine. An Internet connection is available.

And the last. The router is in the apartment, but - at night there was the strongest thunderstorm. Strange coincidence.

Zyuksel kirdyk?

Post has been editedartem1701 - 10.10.16, 10:46

* zusicks438,
no, not kirdyk. You need to try to upgrade the router here bythisinstructions. Electricity - to disgrace a strange thing, whose behavior can not always be explained.

Post has been editedzusicks438 - 02.06.15, 09:53

* zusicks438,
thank you, man! I did everything as you said, and lo and behold! - zyuksel earned as it should! Problem solved.

Rep: (0)
Good day.
There is a Zyxel Keenetic Lite I router.
In general, I get right to the point. I had (more precisely, two months already arises) such a problem.
When diagnosing networks, it gives an error: "Windows could not automatically detect the network proxy."
It always gives out, even when the Internet is working, but spontaneously (exactly once a day) the Internet hangs very strongly. Just to impossible.
What I already did:
All the tips that popped up when asked to google.
All the advice that Zyxel advised me (off support), more precisely, they said go to the factory settings, and then said that it was not their problem.
The provider said that the proxy does not use at all.
Connection goes through VPN. Not PPOE.
What I have now and why I am sure that this is exactly the router:
This model is on three apartments, all three come out such a mistake. Each apartment has a different provider, different computers. On any device gives this error.

I attach logs:

Attached files

Attached filelog.txt(170.27 KB)
Attached filerunning-config.txt(3.7 KB)

There is a ZyXEL KEENETIC Lite III router. Connected via wire to PC and via Wi-fi to 4 laptops. As soon as one of the laptops starts steam or just starts some online games or just turns off the laptop, the Internet is simply cut off for 15-20 seconds and then connected. What is the problem? Provider Telco.

Post has been editedSkripach999 - 21.02.16, 00:03

: happy: did anyone try to solder usb in Lite III and turn it into Omni II ?? At least the most detailed photo of the Omni II board would look.

Rep: (1)
Good day to all! If you make a mistake with the topic, please forgive and move to the desired category. If you have already discussed a similar problem, stick a finger, understand, forgive, let go!
Recently, a friend looked at me for a glass of tea, and in the absence of my faithful they decided to pin a bit in cs 1.6, recall youth, drive bots. Previously, when no one had routers, and the Internet cost $ 7 per 100MB, we played on the local network, each at home, one created, the second wrote connect 172.20.XX and so the people were cut to 30. Now everyone plays by Internet and lokalka as she died. Well, yes, it does not matter, in general, I imagined that my zyxel keenetic lite ii creates a similarity to the local network from everything connected to it. But it turned out that I was very wrong.
In short, there is a stationary computer connected by cable to the router, and there is a laptop connected via wi-fi. The router always looks on the Internet and distributes it to all devices. The computers are connected to the home network, that is, if I give the folder to the access, the second one sees it without problems, if I create ftp on the smartphone, then both computers can access the ip which the router has given to the smartphone. But here's the counter as other games to work and refuses to see something! On the Internet, please play, but there is no talk about any local / home network. I was looking for a solution to the problem on the Internet, everywhere they write about opening a port in a router, but this is how I understood if my friend would join me from his home, and I would have to write an ip router and not a computer.
And I need us to sit in the same room, connected to the same router, quietly enjoy the game without dancing with tambourines. If in more detail: I create a game on a stationary, a friend on a laptop writes connect 192.168.1.33 kontra ... BUT PING 500 or even 999. If we create a game on a laptop, then the stationary doesn’t connect at all, it hangs at about 30 percent. That's all.
In the end, I guessed to reset the settings on the router, set up only wifi and play with us all the same it turned out - ping 0-2 connects to each other ... though by that moment the spouse came and started yelling that she urgently needed the Internet (oh women ) In general, the game had to be curtailed, and the router was returned to the working settings.
In computers and in any technique I shuffle like 2 fingers, but in this situation, kneeling down, I ask for help from knowledgeable and understanding people!
Thank you in advance!

P.s. Hamachi and analogs do not bring benefits, why I immediately remembered about them, because they used to use such programs for different "subnets" in order to chat on Net Speaker Phone during cs. Without such prog, Net Speaker only saw subscribers on its subnet.

Post has been editedjholex - 12.03.16, 15:51

Rep: (11)
Today I bought a zyxel keenetic lite 3 router, connected it to my computer, made a setup, pptp vpn connection, the router offered to update the firmware, updated the speed at a rate of 16 mb / s, connecting the router through a cable to the computer, the speed does not exceed 8 mb / s, although Wi-Fi phone and laptop show from 12 to 16. Directly connecting the cable to the computer, the speed of 16.5 is stable. There is an adapter for Wi-Fi, connected it to the computer, but the same situation, initially when measuring the speed of 16, but falls to half almost immediately. Router is in the same room with a computer and a laptop, the signal level is different first, load networks Wi fi in the house there (I live in the village, 2-3 catches network signal is very weak) And so the question is, what should I pay attention to? I didn’t do it in detail, because It’s not good for that, it would be good to suggest where to look for the cause of the speed drop, I still want the stationary computer to be connected with a cable and the speed to be as per the tariff, and not 2 times less. It is very strange that the phone and laptop have a larger wafer speed, than connecting the wire from the router to the computer. Yes, and through the Wi-Fi adapter on the computer, the speed is also about 8, namely, the computer needs the main speed.
And by the way, when checking the speed with the speedtest application on the phone, the receiving speed is 16.5 approximately now, and the transfer speed is 18, by connecting the computer through the adapter, tp link, receiving speed 9 and transmission 17.5. And is it normal that the transmission speed is greater, the reception speed?

* Petrucho07,
for a start, learn what a BIT is and what a BYT is ... and in indicating the speed, it is advisable not to reduce bit / byte ....
between the router and the computer which cable? A new patchcord from a set of a router or 100,500 meters of a vitukha laid out during the reign of peas and every day everyone stumbles about it and gnaws a hamster / cat / dog? yes even if a new patchchord - try another ... [/ quote]
I tried the new patchcord from the router kit and from the old router, the situation is the same, today I think to buy a new Wi-Fi adapter, put it on the computer and see how the speed will be, why the Wi-Fi speed on the phone and on the laptop is higher than on computer through the cable from the router and through the "whistle" wi-fi ... strange.

Rep: (1355)
* Petrucho07,
nothing strange by the way .... the computer, lined with all sorts of whistles, can show a lot of things left ...

cooler.nvkz @ 03/22/2016, 11:24*
* Petrucho07,
nothing strange by the way .... the computer, lined with all sorts of whistles, can show a lot of things left ...

Okay, I agree, but I get the "whistle" wi-fi out of the computer, connect the computer to the router with a patchcord and the speed is 2 times less than the tariff ... where should I look for the reason? Directly the provider cable to the computer clearly shows 16.5, good, but then the speed drops. What should I pay attention to?

Rep: (4)
The people, the question about lite 3 ver.b
All set up. Changed wifi password. When you turn off the power wifi password is reset to the initial. What could it be?

I bought ZyXEL Keenetic - III, they were pierced by the master from Rostelecom, there was no result, he took the device home and said that after the firmware he had worked for 24 hours a day, brought home he did not see the network. In the router in the graph, Wi-Fi clients are registered with two of my tablets, and when the browser is turned on, the network inscription is not found. On ZyXEL Keenetic, the display shows the Internet and the WI-FI indicator works.
What could be the problem ?

Those who know, tell me, you need to raise udpxy on keenetic lite (NDMS 2.04.C.7.0-2 platform), in order to view iptv on android devices.
What I do:
1. I remove the daw with IGMP Proxy (iptv stops working on PC);
2. I put a daw on udpxy, I leave the port by default 4022.
3. In the androyd application (I tried various) in the udp settings I prescribe IP 192.168.1.1 (router address) and port 4022.
In general, it does not show either on the android or on the PC (there, too, in the prog, I changed the settings on udp)

Keenetic log:
Jan 22 18: 45: 15udpxy [503] Added client: pid = [504], maddr = [239.0.23.16], mport = [1224], saddr = [192.168.1.35], sport = [34046]
Jan 22 18: 45: 40udpxy [503] Deleted client: pid = [504], saddr = [192.168.1.35], sport = [34046]

I would welcome any comments on the topic.

Rep: (2)
Someone in the know, bought keenetic lite 3, I can not find where to change the SP of the router, what did they do with the router, I used to change without problems, can you tell?

In order not to produce themes, I can accomplish my goal here (but I’m watching something, people are reluctant to answer here):
In general, the router (Keenetic Lite III) has recently behaved badly - the Internet does not issue (i.e., there is no Wi-Fi, but there is no Internet): the "planet" indicator (i.e., the Internet) does not light up at such times, but it happens that the planet indicator is on (and there is still no Internet). We have to restart the router, or reconnect the Internet to the router, but in general everything works somehow unstably - it can work all evening without fail, and it can also permanently terminate the Internet for 1-2 hours. Router just a year and a half (the past was 4-5, also Keenetic Lite). In the case of the model there are holes, I thought the cat's hair might have crammed in there, and it occasionally causes failures, but inside I didn’t see anything particularly suspicious.
Surprisingly, many of us had a similar situation lately - they advised me to flash, it seemed to help people in such situations. Wired upv2.08 (AAUQ.0) B0 . But this did not change much in my case - the router periodically gives me heat without giving out the Internet.
P.S. Attached a screen with information about the router (+ you can see what error it gives during disconnect). The settings of the router are the same ashere .

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
How to enable only 802.11n mode, I saw somewhere a manual, after reset everything became the default 802.11bgn.

Rep: (1041)
* batonskij there is information here ZyXEL Keenetic II and Keenetic GIGA II - Discussion

Post has been editedenpa - 05.04.17, 16:47

Good day!

Raised vpn network between Keenetic Lite and Giga III. It rose without problems, but periodically falls and does not rise itself. The traffic from the cameras is chasing the connection, so I can immediately break it and not notice it - a few hours of recording fall out. A couple of times I manually go into the vpn client settings, I do apply - it rises. And he does not want. Ping checker set up, but not sure what is correct. The Internet is not there, there is no backup channel for this vpn either, in fact ...

The main question: how to make pptp rise after a break?

Rep: (785)
Detailed instructions for restoring the service code / serial number

If you are the owner of online centersZyXEL Keenetic Lite rev. B, ZyXEL Keenetic Lite II, ZyXEL Keenetic Lite III and treat those "lucky ones" who cannot receive online updates of new firmware or delete / add components in the user firmware, and System message log Internet center is observed by some such inscriptions:
Core :: System :: ServiceTag: system failed [0xcffd00fc].
Core :: System :: ServiceTag: system failed [0xcffd0239]

Core :: System :: UConfig: key not found: servicetag.
Core :: System :: UConfig: key not found: servicepass.

then the settings (data in the environment variables) of the serial number and the service code (written on the sticker, glued to the bottom of the case) have flown off with your 100% probability on your Internet center.

A bit of theory ...

To restore the full functionality of the Internet center, you must perform the steps described inof this instruction

Post has been edited_Danila_Master_ - 12.11.17, 17:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.24.19, 13:48