> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SlyNet IPTV | [HD] The best program to watch Online TV

Rep: (327)
Application closed
since there is a better application on the new "engine" and with more stable work -OTT Navigator

Post has been editedslu - 01.04.19, 02:26
Reason for editing: closed

Rep: (3928)
What is different fromFreeTV?

Rep: (64)
there are a few playlists, but also some tricks, there is no favorites list

Rep: (134)
* deooleg
All the necessary information is on the home page, there is no test.

Rep: (93)
It is impossible to use the Android console. It is necessary to carry out many manipulations. Go to the application, select a free list of channels (the selection setting is not saved), then turn on the mouse arrow on the air mouse (since the program list is not rewound with a joystick, there is also nit-picking - there are no channel emblems and there is no setting of the location of the channel icons — just a list). Then you can use the mouse arrow to select absolutely any channel (again it is not clear why then the channel list), by opening the player again with the channel list, well, here you can already scroll through the channel list with the joystick. But again, there is no sorting of the channels, only alphabetically, while you find the right channel, you die from longing. Then again with the mouse arrow you need to expand the video to full screen and after that you can watch. Do not exit the player with the back button, you must press Home. This is only an impression in 5 minutes of viewing. It is necessary to refine, use would not say that it is completely impossible, but extremely inconvenient. While I put a minus.

Rep: (561)
Immediately obvious, the interface was drawn and designed by the designer from God)

Rep: (565)
The application, I think, will develop and become one of the first.
Of course, in the first place there are not enough favorites.

Post has been editedkerbala - 11.02.16, 17:49
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (3928)
will develop

Will not be. See the link from the first post. : rolleyes:

* vadeus,
No, well it was FREE☺
By the way, the program was excellent Free tv.
And another question to the developer, can I watch the premium version on two devices with one account?

Post has been editedkerbala - 11.02.16, 18:38
Reason for editing: Question to the developer.

Rep: (134)
* kerbala,
It is possible on 3 devices at once.

* nevazno2006,
This is good. Now free channels work fine. In premium, be sure to add favorites from all playlists (if of course it’s possible☺)

* deooleg
Many free channels for testing.

Rep: (3)
Kerbala @ 02/11/2016, 10:34 PM*
The application, I think, will develop and become one of the first.
Of course, in the first place there are not enough favorites.

Favorites, that is, but it works strangely ... in short, when viewing, you click on the heart, choosing channels in this way, and then you close all this crap and just go into the player and where the favorites tab will be added channels. It’s not clear how the channels scroll in the favorites. After all, when you select a channel, only it is played, I did not find any list of channels. In short uncomfortable pipets .....

What crap! to switch the channel, you need to exit the player and select the channel in your favorites !!! My mother ... what a masochist it came up with!

Post has been editedtemerey - 11.02.16, 21:24
Reason for editing: Corrected

* temerey
The application is still gray about the management, but the channels are going fine. I already supported it for a premium, let's see how it will be and in general how the application will develop. ) While TSC is of course ahead.

Rep: (3)
* temerey
The application is still gray about the management, but the channels are going fine. I already supported it for a premium, let's see how it will be and in general how the application will develop. ) While TSC is of course ahead.

Then unsubscribe about the award, what are its advantages, is it worth supporting or not ....

Rep: (0)
The program is good annoying leash additional installation of the player and the repetition of actions in it and in the program.

Post has been editedantifront - 12.02.16, 15:39

* temerey
There are NO special changes in the premium version and it’s very strange, I’d say I wanted to support the developers more by paying immediately for a year, but now I understand that there is no sense so far. And I also advised the program on the topic of my console, they booed me there ☺

Post has been editedkerbala - 14.02.16, 20:37

Rep: (327)
* kerbala,
what changes do you want ?? : rolleyes:

* slu
At least the channels are favorites, and generally I can’t go into the so-called premium. Have you really been banned for the review?

Rep: (64)
Chet, completely stopped working, writes make sure the server is available!

* agraf40,
Yes, this application is in the furnace, with them I lost a month of time and $ 2.
Support round zero, that in VK, what is there. On your own mind so to speak.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 14:13