10.02.16, 18:28
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1370
Check in: 19.07.12
Newman k1a

Replacing the download logo on Android

The topic discusses questions about finding, editing and replacing the very first picture when loading android devices on different processors.

Section Rules

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). To quickly find information in the topic (on the forum), use the button"Find on this page"(top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new instructions, manuals, modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Search Request Template
Copy the template, paste it into your message and fill in your data!
[CENTER] [COLOR = red] [SIZE = 3] [B] Search request [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR] [/ CENTER]
[B] The full name of the processor: [/ B] (Enter the name, processor model)
[B] The full name of the smartphone: [/ B] (Enter the name and model of your smartphone)
[B] Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: [/ B] (Insert a link to the discussion or firmware of your smartphone onsavagemessiahzine.com)
[B] Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: [/ B] (Insert the link to the official firmware of your smartphone)

���������� �� �����������, ��������� ������� download

MTK
QUALCOMM
SPREADTRUM
Rockchip
Broadcom
AMLOGIC
HiSilicon
Intel atom
Allwinner
Utilities
Useful topics:

IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND: Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the instructions, modifications and forum administration are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Post has been editedCellbass - 10.04.19, 23:46
Reason for editing: Lenovo Image Handler on Qualcomm processors!
Cellbass
Message#2
10.02.16, 18:38
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

I hope this topic will be approved by the moderators and will not be deleted!
The fact is that there is information on searching, editing and replacing the logo for downloading android devices on different processors, but it is scattered throughout the forum and various topics.
Here I propose to collect information and discuss the location and format of the boot logo on different processors.
Methods of editing and subsequent replacement of the logo, as well as tools for this!
I suggest sharing all my experience!

--------------------
Cellbass
Message#3
10.02.16, 22:38
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

MTK (Mediatek)

Picture at boot
File"img1.png"- packed to file"logo.bin"or"logo.img"
The picture which you want to replace"img1.png"must be in format".png"and the same permission.

Where is the file
"logo.bin"or"logo.img"can be found in the firmware underFlashtoolor in custom firmware for moderation.
You can also pull directly from the phone, the team
dd if = / dev / logo of = / sdcard / logo.bin bs = 3145728 count = 1
You can run both in the terminal and through adb shell. Of course, under the root. After that, the file will be in/sdcard/logo.bin.

The program for working with logo.bin
ProgramLogoBuilder, in the topic header you will find a lot of useful information and instructions for working with the program.

Other useful
Also in the file"logo.bin"or"logo.img"In addition to the picture when loading the phone, there are pictures of the charging animation of the switched off phone.
For animation and the location of graphic elements on the screen when charging the file is responsible"ipod"which is in the phone along the waysystem / bin.

There may be a file in the phone"boot_logo"on the waysystem / media / images(This is the second picture after the logo before butanimation)
File"boot_logo"can be converted to".png"and vice versa using the programLogoBuilder

Post has been editedcellbass - 13.02.16, 20:43

--------------------
Cellbass
Message#4
10.02.16, 23:23
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

Spreadtrum

Picture location
FileWELCOME.BMP- is in the firmware image in the formatPAC.

Instruction
Run the programResearchDownload_R2.9.7017and click on the gear icon in the upper left corner!
Next, choose your firmware*********. PACafter which we press the second icon with two gears from the left, a window will open in which we remove all the checkboxes exceptFDL1andFDL2as well as leave a tick onBoot_logo- this is the fileWELCOME.BMP !
Double click on the pathBoot_logo, a button will appear to select a file, click on it and select your pre-prepared fileWELCOME.BMP(The resolution of the image should be the same as the original), then click OK!
Now you can click the arrow icon, the program is ready for firmware!
We connect the phone to the computer via YUSB without a battery, hold down the Volume up (+) key and insert the battery!
The firmware process will start and the file will be flashed.WELCOME.BMPinto the phone!
Screenshots for clarity
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware program

Post has been editedcellbass - 13.02.16, 20:42

--------------------
kazalex
Message#5
11.02.16, 06:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 760
Check in: 19.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

I have such info about my processor:
Screen
Attached Image

Help me find out which side of the picture-logo in May and how to edit it?

and forgive me if not according to the rules. I made a request the next time I promise to read the rules.

Post has been editedkazalex - 11.02.16, 06:06

--------------------
Scheherizad
Message#6
11.02.16, 08:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 365
Check in: 30.06.15
Sigma X-treme PQ22

Help me find out which side of the picture-logo in May and how to edit it?

the provided screen is not enough. ARM architecture is used on many processors.

Post has been editedScheherizad - 11.02.16, 09:02

--------------------
Let there be light! said the electrician, and lit a match.
kazalex
Message#7
11.02.16, 13:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 760
Check in: 19.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

And such screenshots will help?
Screenshot
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Scheherizad
Message#8
11.02.16, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Sigma X-treme PQ22

And such screenshots will help?

Vooo! Already closer to the body! So, you have a Samsung on the broadcaster. We will look for info on broad.

--------------------
Scheherizad
Message#9
11.02.16, 21:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Sigma X-treme PQ22

Found information on changing the logo on the processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 QSD8250HTC HD2
from uv.htcpda

* kazalexsearchable ...
: thank_you:

--------------------
Cellbass
Message#10
15.02.16, 21:44
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

Rockchip

Picture location
The very first picture when turned on is in the firmware image*****. IMGatkernel.imgfiletemp.ppm.

Your logo should be processed in any graphic editor that supports exporting images to PPM format with ASCII text format. GIMP is very convenient for this. The image should have the same screen resolution that you have, no more. It is advisable not to use many colors, and it is recommended to make a small logo on a black background. The format for saving the image should be PPM 224 colors and as ASCII text. When exporting from GIMP - all this can be chosen.
Failure to follow all these rules can lead to the destruction and inoperability of your kernel.

It also happens the second picture when you turn on this fileinitlogo.rleis inboot.img.

This is the second logo that the user sees (not commonly used), this logo is displayed during initializationinitramit must be calledinitlogo.rleand be ininitram (boot.img)

Instruction
Writing detailed instructions makes no sense, since the programRK3xxx Firmware Tools by SergioPoverony (version.5.x)A very detailed and visual reference for working with the program is built in!
Just click on the question in the upper right corner of the program and go to the point you need!
Screenshots of the program
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

In short: Run the program, specify the path to the firmware file, unpack and work further with the fileskernel.imgandboot.img.

Program
Attached fileRK3xxx_firmware_tools_5.99.07.00.rar(11.26 MB)

Thank you for the wonderful program. SergioPoverony

The second option. Have a wonderful toolRK Logo Tool by Lolet. H.cubelibreported it under windowsthank him.
Manual for working with RKLogoTool
Translated readme from github utility.

This tool is an easy way to replace the logo image on your Rockchip device. All you need is a kernel.img read from the device or taken from the firmware. Also, it can be used to extract the original logo in the format of PPM.
To create / edit a picture use IrfanView or GIMP. Remember to set the color limit to 224 colors.

How to use:
Command line
RKLogoTool kernel.img output_dir - extract images from kernel.img to the output_dir folder
RKLogoTool 0xaddress.ppm kernel.img - replace the image in kernl.img with 0xaddress.ppm
Attached fileRKLogoTool.zip(38.88 KB)

Post has been editedvadolaz - 07.11.17, 17:51
Reason for editing: Second method

--------------------
dj_ivan_set
Message#11
16.02.16, 15:05
I am looking for game updates
[offline]

Messages 273
Check in: 17.03.12
Oneplus 3

I'm waiting for Mali mp400

thanks in advance

--------------------
Cellbass
Message#12
16.02.16, 16:44
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

I'm waiting for Mali mp400

Apparently for the processor:Samsung exynosif for your phoneSamsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
If so, here is what was foundModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post Hibernatorvindictam # 18723639)
And a warningModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post umarcheh # 18728753)
So at your own risk!

That's it for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post Pako777 # 18683289)
StillModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post Pako777 # 18689561)
And furtherModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post umarcheh # 18690458)
Fileparam.bin and param.img opens on computer Winrar Oh, but how to replace the picture with your own, that’s the question!
Pictures
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcellbass - 16.02.16, 20:09

--------------------
dj_ivan_set
Message#13
17.02.16, 13:59
I am looking for game updates
[offline]

Messages 273
Check in: 17.03.12
Oneplus 3

* cellbass
Thank you very much!
one more question, can you explain how to put your picture in the background of touchscreen and how to put your picture on the note 2 in the blind correctly
In the Internet and here on the site a lot of instructions, but I can not ...
dn4 version 2.1
deeply grateful!
pluses flew away

--------------------
TegraPony
Message#14
22.02.16, 20:58
Intel inside
[offline]

Messages 671
Check in: 04.02.14
Google nexus 5

Guys, is there an order table right away? (I think you need to disassemble the table according to the schedule) There is no time to parse the file, but logo.bin itself is there. I would like to change a little. If this plays a role, then:
Motorola Atrix HD
SnapDragon S4 Plus
720 x 1280
Now there is a custom logo for the Razr HD (for Atrix HD is also suitable). I set and intend to install via Fastboot. Who can, write in a personal.
I reward the pros. Thank. : thank_you:

--------------------
LG Google NeXus 5 32GB AOGP 1.0 ROM WEEKLY (4.4.4) + franco.Kernel 3.4.88
Asus google neXus 7 (2012) 32GBUbuntu 13.04USB Hub Keyboard + Mouse
Cellbass
Message#15
05.03.16, 21:59
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

Important announcement!

Dear forum users, this topic was much wider than you could imagine!
Since the location and format of the boot logo depends not only on the processor, but also on the make, model of the smartphone!
In this regard, I added a template for search logo download requests to the topic header.
Please use this template when making posts with a request to find a logo!
Template
Search request

Full processor name:(Enter the name, processor model)
The full name of the smartphone:(Enter the name and model of your smartphone)

Just a huge request from all who know useful information about the location, format and what and how to edit the logo download
on those or other processors / models of smartphones unsubscribe here in the subject and share their knowledge!
Also pointing to a specific processor, smartphone model!
Thank you all for your understanding!

Post has been editedcellbass - 07.03.16, 21:31

--------------------
alkalinia
Message#16
15.03.16, 00:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 27.04.14

Help please change the boot logo for rk3288 gpd xd iron, what files are needed? Thank you very much
eroshenko.n
Message#17
15.03.16, 15:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 09.07.15

Hello! I have such a problem: I collected logo.bin, the resolution of the image is 480x854, the same as the screen resolution. But after installing the logo is displayed as in the photo. Need to change the resolution? Or what? Tell me what's the reason
Attached Image
Attached Image
Cellbass
Message#18
15.03.16, 21:47
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

please help to change the boot logo for rk3288

Everything is there!

--------------------
alkalinia
Message#19
15.03.16, 22:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 27.04.14

I unpacked the img firmware, I don’t get anything to do with kernel.img I don’t understand anything and how, please see my kernel

here is the file kernel.imghttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jhvz/QYcMjxUjG

Post has been editedalkalinia - 15.03.16, 22:39
Dimonius70
Message#20
17.03.16, 08:52
Guru
[online]

Messages 3475
Check in: 01.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 3/32

Search request

Full processor name:Qualcomm MSM8226
The full name of the smartphone:LG G2mini D618

--------------------
Tell me - and I will forget, show me - and I will remember, let me do it - and I will understand.
Theme MiUi 10 Black and White
Cellbass
Message#21
17.03.16, 09:52
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1370
Newman k1a

Someone please see my kernel

I looked, when I try to parse the program, it gives an error:This is no Kernel.img or zImage file
Throw off the link to the full firmware of your device!
I'll try to figure it out at your leisure, maybe that will work!
ZY And do not forget to attach a picture to replace the logo!

--------------------

35 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 05:00