Message#1
09.02.16, 16:19
Eminence grise
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5303
Check in: 29.08.09
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

In general, I do not know if there is such a thing. For a long time I had a similar module, I connected them with a computer and laptop, I was transferring files.
Now you need to connect to your computer Bluetooth speakers. (+ aptX)
I have headphones with a microphone that I use with a tablet, at work I would also like to use them with a computer.

Type there is this:http: //m.aliexpress.co…m-desc/1950632649.html
But I can not understand how things are with the microphone.

Post has been editedAngelOfMors - 09.02.16, 16:33

--------------------
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro{Stock}Acer one 10{Win10}
Financial program for drivers
Multimedia on HeadSet BT-Headset
JamesonRU
Message#2
12.02.16, 05:18
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5530
Check in: 14.08.10
HTC U Play 3/32

Firstly, have you put a CSR harmony stack? for such a whistle he needs it. Secondly, it is necessary to watch recording and playback devices in Windows, and set it to the desired default. For skype CSR harmony in general puts your plugin.
AngelOfMors
Message#3
16.02.16, 05:57
Eminence grise
[offline]

Messages 5303

* JamesonRU,
Those. To fully earn the BT-headset, you need to put gadgets?
And without this, only the microphone or the whole headset does not work?

--------------------
JamesonRU
Message#4
16.02.16, 08:17
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5530
HTC U Play 3/32

Those. To fully earn the BT-headset, you need to put gadgets?
And without this, only the microphone or the whole headset does not work?

Specifically, the chip can stupidly fail to work properly without this software, the usual stack of windows built in would suffice
After installing the stack and the whistle through the device connection menu, you tuck in the headset and you get several playback and recording devices. stereo for music and just for Hands free profile
zogar7
Message#5
09.03.16, 11:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 432
Check in: 16.10.14

* AngelOfMors,a good way to deal with the problem will help you (and all those in need) these reviews:

"Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle Adapter CSR 4.0 USB 2.0 "- the link does not pass, enter the name entirely in Google and on the first link go to the website" m y S K U. r u "where the review is located;
"USB Bluetooth adapter on CSR8510 chip"- likewise.

Post has been editedzogar7 - 10.03.16, 08:09
dimkzr
Message#6
17.03.16, 02:24
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 29.09.15

But will anyone tell me what kind of normal BT-adapters are now?

No matter how I watched reviews in online stores, everyone complains about driver curves, no compatibility, the need to install bluesoleil and other perversions.

Or do we just have a penny with Ali resell at exorbitant prices?
JamesonRU
Message#7
17.03.16, 03:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5530
HTC U Play 3/32

Well, for example, orico in my opinion are normal. pradvastavit need not bluesoleil a CSR harmony 2 - comes in the kit. The truth was that he took it not on Ali, but on ebay, for 300 rubles. It works fine, when connected, lg tone ultra gives the Aptx label and the sound corresponding to the headset.
dimkzr
Message#8
17.03.16, 19:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 29.09.15

I forgot about the ebay, I’ll also look there, thanks.
I'm not for a headset, but just for Apple's keyboard.
From Oriko I took on Ali boxing for HDD - he is really VERY.
Vancho777
Message#9
05.03.17, 01:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 20.03.14
ZTE Grand X Quad

I bought a bt adapter buro bu-bt40a. I pair with a Sony sbh80 headset. Alas, you can listen to music just in VK, but then paired with the game no longer pulls the flow, the sound stupidly slows down. short nonsense comes out. I do not know how to treat, I was upset. It costs only 330, it is at a discount bought in citylink. ordinary bespontovoy junk. but it's a pity to give 1000r for a good transmitter, and it’s not a fact that it will pull audio streams in high bitrate + multi-stream audio. In short, do not take it brown, it sucks. Well, they do not drag the audio stream. get on top and then plugging, late sound, etc.

Post has been editedVancho777 - 05.03.17, 01:56
aladkoi
Message#10
09.05.17, 23:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 17.12.13

svk1977
Message#11
28.05.17, 21:51
Pofigator
[offline]

Messages 994
Check in: 08.12.12
Blackview BV6000

Vancho777 @ 03/05/17, 01:54*
I bought a bt adapter buro bu-bt40a. I pair with a Sony sbh80 headset. Alas, you can listen to music just in VK, but then paired with the game no longer pulls the flow, the sound stupidly slows down. short nonsense comes out. I do not know how to treat, I was upset. It costs only 330, it is at a discount bought in citylink. ordinary bespontovoy junk. but it's a pity to give 1000r for a good transmitter, and it’s not a fact that it will pull audio streams in high bitrate + multi-stream audio. In short, do not take it brown, it sucks. Well, they do not drag the audio stream. get on top and then plugging, late sound, etc.

And maybe not in the adapter case, but in the configuration of the PC / system ??
Adapter what? Know yourself a bullet on the radio, the fact that the drivers + iron was pulled from the source stream (aptx is more resource-intensive) ...
This is me to the fact that "pulling audio streams in high bitrate + multi-stream audio", as you put it, is not a problem with a bluetooth transmitter - still everything is recoded (on the fly) into what it can even transmit (this can up to 352k maximum by aptx). Problems can only be with the power of the radio signal.
I also ordered myself today in the system buro bt40a + I'm waiting for the orico bta-403 from China. I will connect to the headset with aptx, to listen to music exclusively.

Post has been editedsvk1977 - 29.05.17, 08:42
svk1977
Message#12
15.06.17, 11:22
Pofigator
[offline]

Messages 994
Check in: 08.12.12
Blackview BV6000

Svk1977 @ 05.28.17, 21:51*
And maybe not in the adapter case, but in the configuration of the PC / system ??
Well, it is -* Vancho777,look for the problem yourself. The headset arrived, mated with buro bt40a (from the system for 300re). Game GTA4 - the problem you described, no. And in GTA5, there is no sound in the headphones at all, but this is my problem, and not at all the problem of the bt adapter or headset.
Aptx, by the way, rules - really better than without it.
Attached Image
mpx100
Message#13
06.11.17, 23:21
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 12.12.14
Xiaomi Redmi 3

Perhaps someone faced a similar problem and will be able to help.
Bluetooth orico bta-403 and sony srs xb-20
Drivers are installed, devices are paired, but stereo sound does not work on the speaker.
The column is selected as default by default.
In this case, the speaker can work as a headset, but the sound quality is disgusting.
recon-x
Message#14
19.11.17, 15:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 06.12.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

I want to share here the experience of using bluetooth usb dongleOrico bta-403 .

A small digression: I bought for my smartphone a stereo headset from Sony with support for bluetooth 4.0 (for less energy) and with support for the AptX codec (for better sound). It works great with a smartphone, but I decided to connect headphones to my computer. And then the fun began.

Due to the greediness of Qualcom Corp. owning the rights to the Aptx technology, not all devices support this feature. A short googling revealed that there are third-party vendors that make aptx-enabled dongles, but all of them are mainly based on the CSR8510 controller (CSR is a Qualcom subsidiary that produces these chips).
Well, after studying Google and the forums was selected receiver company Orico bta-403.

So, dancing with a tambourine: the receiver with a headset connects perfectly to a PC on Windows 10, but the performance and sound quality leaves much to be desired. Therefore, we put firewood / onCSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack(you can download here:www.orico.cc417mb), well, do not forget to reboot: happy :. Thank God, it was set up without problems and is working fine for now (when I put it on another PC, when I connected my ears I asked to install the net-framework, after a short wait it worked). Just in case I will attach screenshots.
Attached Image

after pairing the headset, you need to do this:
Attached Image
Attached Image

and voila, a pop-up logo should appear for a second:
Attached Image

Another aspect. Due to the fact that I didn’t really like my ears to feel a little bit in the smartphone, I corrected it with the help of an equalizer (AudioFX).
And for the company I had to search, since the sound is output in its own way.
Helped Equalizer APO and add-on Equalizer APO GUI for Windows
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 21.01.18, 17:46
lerume
Message#15
06.12.17, 17:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 06.12.17
Apple iPhone 5c

Guys, tell me, maybe someone came across and solved the problem.
There is an AZIO whistle. But the problem is on others.
If you do not install csr harmony, and use the Windows stack, everything works fine. Columns are mated. And the gamepad from ps4 also mates and works fine. But it is not known, or in such a config the sound to the speakers goes through aptx.
If we put csr harmony (put different versions - and the one that came with the whistle and the one that was advised above) - the speakers connect normally, the aptx picture will pop out when the sound is output. But with the gamepad everything is sad. I have been fighting for two days already, but it does not stupidly mate. The gamepad is visible, but when trying to pair, a long wait and a type error failed.
Has anyone come across this? Did you decide this question somehow?
Or to hammer on it all and the sound in the default Windows stack goes through aptx only without a picture?
AngelOfMors
Message#16
14.12.17, 17:01
Eminence grise
[offline]

Messages 5303

* lerume
Do you hear the difference in sound quality?

--------------------
Shabash15
Message#17
26.12.17, 16:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 10.12.15

Hello everyone, this bta 403 came, the csr harmony drivers were installed, but aptx doesn't work, the marhall major 2 Bluetooth headphones, tried to restart the PC and turn it on and off, this unfortunate message did not appear) put it on windows 10.
CeZet-93
Message#18
19.01.18, 02:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 825
Check in: 04.11.11
Huawei P20 Emily-L29

* Shabash15,
to deal with the problem?

also today came the bluetooth adapter Orico bta-403, downloaded and installed firewood from the orico off site, rebooted the PC, I’ve clicked on the device search in my native program, I can see my phone (I’ve got the pictures to transfer), but Honor Sport (AM61) wireless headphones don’t see tell me where to dig? : wallbash:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedCeZet-93 - 19.01.18, 02:22

--------------------
SonyEricsson T630 ->Nokia 6230 ->Nokia 5700 XpressMusic ->Nokia 5800 XpressMusic ->Nokia E72 ->iPhone 5 ->iPhone 6 ->Huawei P10 ->Huawei P20
978q3483
Message#19
24.01.18, 17:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 03.05.08
Lenovo S930

the adapter works fine, but why not make a class 100 meters

with headphones aptx molecule did not work
Uvers
Message#20
29.01.18, 14:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 04.05.11

Hello, this is the problem when installing SRC Harmony 4.0 from the disc that came bundled with bluetooth (Grand-x) the installation begins (most likely unpacking) and before the installation itself the installer window windows 5.0 23503 appears where the options for the / i parameters are shown. standard parameters and the OK button no error message and the whole installation does not occur. You tried it on another computer there is a floor version of windows 7 x64 (and there and there it was installed from one OS disk) the SRC installation is normal. Tell me where to dig?

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19 22:24