Multi windows support as in Windows OS
Google Play: Yes
ROOT out of the box no.
Interface language: multilingual, Russian is 40%
There is support for OTA updates
8GB or 16GB EMMC EMMC storage
Memory 1 GB or 2 GB memory memory
Antutu test: 24000-25000
Size Height: 1.0 inches (2.6 cm) Length: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm) Width: 3.5-inch (8.8 cm)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi wireless networking compatible only 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet 10 / 100BASE-T ethernet
H.265 4K hardware decoding
1920 * 1080 resolution support
Ports: Two USB ports, one HDMI port, one Ethernet port, one minijack 3.5 port
MicroSD Cards support
HDMI port support multi-channel audio
Included: power supply, HDMI high definition wire, manual and warranty card.
Additional features on the official website:http://www.jide.com/en/mini

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 06.06.16, 10:21
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (15)
Is there real owners Remix Mini? Desirably, with the top viscera. As a piece of iron? How does a self with a gamepad (preferably, xbox)?
Overall impression of the performance? Viewing torrent-TV, browser-walk, play? Can someone bought it to Ali? Who?
How is cooling? Dopilivat do not have to?

Rep: (13)
Antimah @ 12.03.2016, 12:14*
Is there real owners Remix Mini? As a piece of iron?

Read the topic from the beginning, only one page. There is an answer to some of your questions.

For video, TV and web browser - norms. Games only unpretentious.
Dopilivat have something, some application crashes due MW. But such is not enough.
Ruth trying to get at XDA. It is not very successful.

Rep: (47)
Antimah @ 12.03.2016, 11:14*
How is cooling? Dopilivat do not have to?

overheating is not noticed, puzzle platformers, kazualki, Rahner, arcade, running without any problems, all the right have never flew for the application I,
For multimedia, watching movies, surfing the internet, perfect, as all ground under his arm, and Claudia, dopilivat do not need to be nothing works out of the box, the Russian language where it is 80 percent, rue not, Google services are, ota update the come, Refresh can be obtained as a stabilki and Bethke, with the gamepad's not clear some games fully supported and some are not, check how Xiaomi gampad and the Logitech F510, if it was Ruth access could throw the system configuration (driver) for a gamepad, then it would be all the buttons in games kotory support gempad worked correctly

Post has been editedDVJ-YURA - 13.03.16, 16:00

Rep: (6)
geritch @ 06.03.2016, 23:21*
* antex,
Delivery is free, it’s indicated in the shopping cart, I really don’t know whether it’s distributed to Russia or not, in the USA it’s definitely free for intermediaries.

Free and in Russia. I bought from the official site for 49,99 $ 2gb + 16. It came in 8 days

Post has been editedVladik_Stepka 96 - 15.03.16, 23:00

Rep: (184)
* Vladik_Stepka 96,
8 days? This is what they sent, DHL or what? :) Well, as the machine? And then I bought myself and not all think :)

Rep: (6)
* geritch
Test, unfortunately, it does not work. Do not have on hand any monitor or TV
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 22.03.16, 07:02
Reason for editing: under spoiler

Rep: (5)
Also ordered at a discount. Delivery to Russia is really free and sooooo fast. Sent two days, sent to track, it is another five days. Hongkong Post. Pleased.

Device itself is pleasant to look at, high quality plastic, non-standard form, rubberized podstavochki, all very good. Once started, the network is working and vayfay Ethernet and immediately finds a refreshed and updated over the air. A set of software does not tire. No kitayschiny and other slag. The system does not cause desire to immediately change anything. Just can be used.

What is wrong. English language only, and three kinds of Chinese or Japanese with Korean, shorter men dancing instead of letters. Note that in versions for PC and Russian there is quite good. Well at least Unicode fonts and the input language does not cut, so that you can use in the English interface.
What else is bad. Switching on the keyboard does not work at all. In the version for petsuka again it is in control of the spaces, but not here. With this need to do something about it.

And here is another ambush. Ruth does not.
And one more. Where mikroyusb pobklyucheniya for a DAS? it either. Huarte is also missing or inside the box.

Seen from a bugs. Terminals mercilessly blunt, checked a couple, all the same, responsive to input from the keyboard about every few seconds. Treated switching to fullskrin.

Posted 03/17/2016, 2:31:

What particularly hurt by accident then connect the keyboard to the phone, so there is a switch from the keyboard language works immediately and without any problems!

It would be nice to try to copy the APK keyboard, but need a minimum of Ruth.

* avlubimov,
And if you put Russian keyboard from the Market, solves the above described problems?

Partially solves. Partly because of this keyboard shortcuts do not work in the Russian rasskladke. And ctrl-shift does not deliver, because it train sewn to switch keyboards themselves, and not layouts. I think in the end all, the mood is not nothing until I figured put alt-space. Then once earned. alt-shift, however, also works.

Well, the box in the notification is useless, because the remix this area is still hidden.

avlubimov @ 17.03.2016, 03:31*
What is wrong. English language only, and three kinds of Chinese or Japanese with Korean, shorter men dancing instead of letters. Note that in versions for PC and Russian there is quite good.

An experimental mode partially solves this problem.

Wait until the purchase, read reviews. And what else has downsides too much, especially not happy that downloaded to test OS Netbook Remix, the problems described above are not observed. The Russian language was, to put the keyboard Russian Keyboard and had no problems.

bovi @ 17.03.2016, 12:28*

An experimental mode partially solves this problem.

As I looked at it! Indeed, pisishnyh version default including language and everything is turned off by default.
Everything is now all Remich mini as well as in the beta. There Ruthenian language. There is an increase in all the interface and the mouse wheel zoom and all that.
In the eyes of the prefix has become much more pleasant to use ...;)

Bit benchmarks.

I must say, in this 3D console quite weak. The benchmark was rather slideshow, rather than test.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 22.03.16, 07:02
Reason for editing: under spoiler

A bluetooth mouse someone connected a (running it via bluetooth, rather than through the sensor)? Normally it works?

Rep: (30)
geritch @ 18.03.2016, 09:00*
There is an increase in all the interface and the mouse wheel zoom and all that.
And it is possible more in detail, especially about the zoom with the mouse wheel, if not difficult?

geritch @ 18.03.2016, 10:00*
A bluetooth mouse someone connected a (running it via bluetooth, rather than through the sensor)? Normally it works?

Yes, normally it works, and the mouse and keyboard.
Although adapters are often more convenient because all sorts of incidents happen and set the example without re-pair the mouse is problematic.

dszsazan @ 18.03.2016, 11:24*
And it is possible more in detail, especially about the zoom with the mouse wheel, if not difficult?

In experimental fichah have the option to emulate the gesture zoom by pressing ctrl-alt + mouse wheel.

In truth, all this ustvoystve is imperfect solution. But working.

Posted on 20/03/2016, 20:48:

I found an interesting site with a list of Igor a gamepad. This device is important. Something put to work. I do not know the truth, as here with links, suddenly you can not ...

http://androidgamepadgames.com/

Rep: (33)

1. After you install the application Google Photos and Youtube, these applications do not see the Google account. And in yet sync settings, respectively, do not appear from the switches and from guglfoto yutuba.

2. Somehow setting vayber remix mini he immediately deactivate the phone. Re-activating the phone - deactivation in the remix. Although the tablet and phone, they quietly get on.

3. To connect to 32 "FullHD Samsung TV - everything is fine A 22." Mystery (also FullHD) automatically sets the resolution to 1200-something. The setting will change by 1980 and asks to restart everything stays in place. Those. FullHD resolution for some reason it is impossible to expose.

Rep: (138)
People, poke his nose, the life of me I can not find where to download firmware to 2/16.
There was an incident, apparently crooked updated box, missing system applications: configuration, updating, etc. Labels are, but says that the program is not installed.
In this case, reset to factory settings did not help.
There is a point with the installation of the firmware from the external medium, where the current take it I can not understand.
On the official site is not found.

Rep: (33)
* Beria666,
izlazil jide entire website and forum up and down, but could not find where to download. Itself was interesting.
Not even digging in the direction of XDA, it is somewhere there.
Or all the same to write a letter of support.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 1:25