"Mobile Ticket" - a smartphone as a travel card

Rep: (397)
"Mobile Ticket"
This service allows you to pay for public transport to your smartphone

operator pages of service
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

description
The service is implemented using NFC technology and therefore requires a compatible smartphone (the presence of nfc in the smartphonedoes not guaranteejob services. Check with the operator)
For the service to work, you need to replace the sim card with a special one.
In factMobile ticketIt is an alternative and almost complete analog *, familiar to many, the One paper or card Troika (the transportation part of it)
* Each MB has a 10-digit number like cards Troika, in which is its identification in the public transport system
service description

how much is?
the cost of connection and use of the service is free
directly the public transportation is charged as well as on the map THREE (40/47/62 rubles)
It is obvious that the most profitable option is to buy a fare of quantitative travel on 60 trips, the cost of one trip turns out less 33rub

To start the fareseparate accountfrom which all calculations originate.
You can replenish this account with the balance of your cell. There is autocompletion at decrease to a certain threshold.

in international roaming, a service is better off — maybe a large amount can run because of its automatic calls to the short number of the service

about the completion of MB and write on it tickets
replenish the balance MB possible through Autorecharge, or through various recharge cards THREE services (number plates on the card with the further activation of the replenishment of the yellow terminals on the subway)
There is also the possibility of direct purse replenishment balance (without further validation in the subway) and self recording MB standard tickets: -United (1, 2, 20, 40, 60 trips or 1, 30, 90, 365 days)
But TAT, zone B tickets and the train for a “mobile ticket” cannot be recorded.

Direct replenishment and recording on MB of tickets is done by using the android applicationMoscow Metro(Able to activate the remote replenishment, without the yellow subway terminal) orMy travel card, WellTroika. Deposit checks/ For such manipulations are needed with the second smart nfc, which supports these programs), or an external type nfc ACR122U +appropriate software to it/ Also, through terminalsEleksnetOr megaphone.
You can still see the 10-digit number by which to replenish the balance by analogy c Troika
You can also try to write down the correct ticket at the underground station (technically possible) but as I understand there is some incomprehensible ban on such operations and, therefore, 99% of you will probably be refused (there flashed some comments that everything is still able to rotate)

okolotematicheskoe
Until April 30, 2020 a special offer for cardholders WORLD.
Each fareIn the undergroundkb in size is 10p (that is to say in the end a single pass will cost 34rub)

terms of action

CITY loyalty program- the history of trips to the map (metro only) inapplication, All sorts of bonuses and keschbeki and promotions associated with the Troika
fare in the metropolitan area
fare in St. Petersburg
discussion of the application of "Moscow Metro"- is able to replenish the Troika, to record traveland enable remote payments.
discussion of the application "My travel card"- which allows you to replenish the Troika, to record different travel
discussion of the application "Troika. Deposit check"- it is also able to record travel and replenish the balance.
ICD-eshnye terminals- allow direct recharge card Troika, balance and tickets without having to activate them in the subway. Perhaps on some terminals, you can work with the MB-where the card does not need to be inserted into kartopriomnik and just lean against.
Mobile with NFC to Market, on Kimovil, NFC Smartphone Compatibility Chart, another one

It can be useful
-In dvuhsimochny smartphones, to recommend that you install into the slot в„–1 proper and correct operation of the service, nfc-Simcoe
-When sharing MB Gpay payment, usually works well - with a smart presentation to the turnstile with the screen - MB is triggered, and if the screen is on (even locked) operates Gpay
-There is a problem with validators on land transport, new ones that with four points
As an alternative solution is - do not lean against the smart phone to him, but just bring a small distance. Here unsubscribe so that worked in some
-The service may not work if the smartphone is disconnected / discharged and in the absence of network coverage by the operator.
-On many metropolitan subway stations you can pay the fare by credit card with the technologyMasterCard-payPass, VISA-payWave, WORLD, Samsung, Apple, Google PayThis makes it possible to pay for travel on the subway without special simkarty, the smartphone simply maintain Gpay - usually a turnstile suitable designated (as at cash registers in the store stickers payment systems)
Please note that the rate is different from the Troika or MB is 44/51 rubles . 90 minutes does not have a functional

Post has been editedd -_- b - 31.03.20, 00:43

Rep: (87)
Chichikov @ 29.05.19, 18:47*
Runs, but only where the new firmware (in these logos contactless payments are lit on the screen).

So maybe they are specifically nailed to their mobile ticket to all the transitions on GPay? ..

Rep: (253)
* carmero My MB on such works.

Chichikov @ 29.05.19, 19:20*
my MB to such works

MTS?

carmero @ 29.05.19, 19:21*
MTS?
Yes.

Rep: (21)
Chichikov @ 29.05.19, 19:28*
Yes.

Strangely, I, too, MTS.

Rep: (10)
Chichikov @ 29.05.19, 19:20*
my MB on such works.

It may be the case on the phone?
And I have three of runs in the second slot of the sim, the first is not allo

Post has been editedlittlezhuk - 29.05.19, 20:10

littlezhuk @ 29.05.19, 20:05*
It may be the case on the phone?
It may well be. And even in the firmware - on the same models with the same firmware running on the other is not. And I myself have encountered, and the people here complaining.

atapi @ 25.05.19, 13:49*
Different salons MTS asked 5-6 times to have fun, almost all were available, one changed about a year ago, took a second wife at the beginning of this month.

And you ask nfc-SIM card or about the mobile ticket? Because we sell in showrooms MTS had never heard anything about a mobile ticket (probably all go by car) ...

Rep: (0)
* carmero
Ask and so and so, someone who understands the "mobile ticket" and then asks, "Sim with NFC?", But mainly in the MTS immediately and adequately respond to the question "SIM card with NFC there?" ... It is interesting, but the Beeline situation is different, there are more responsive to "mobile ticket", but does not seem to have in mind all the same as you: rolleyes:

* atapi,
Well, okay.
I had to change in the north of Simcoe. They sold reluctantly reached into his desk, rummaged through it and took out a sim card and muttered something about the poor performance of the ...

Posted 04/06/2019 5:45 PM:

carmero @ 04.06.19, 17:44*
Interesting, but the Beeline situation is different, there are more responsive to "mobile ticket"

But in the Beeline not they stay? ..

Rep: (-2)
* d -_- b ,

Probably because we all have this NFS, and therefore probably do not know or just a small demand.

Although like everyone else, not all smartphones have unfortunately so far NFS.

Post has been editedMaxim Chistyakov - 06.06.19, 09:44
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (58)
atapi @ 04.06.19, 13:04*
someone who understands the "mobile ticket" and then asks, "Sim with NFC?", but mainly in the MTS immediately and adequately respond to the question "SIM card with NFC there?" ... It is interesting, but the Beeline situation is different, there are more responsive to "mobile ticket"

Beeline work technically competent people, and MTS scored announcement ... :)

Friends running on Oppo phones, who knows?
And OnePlus 7 Pro?
Help

Rep: (212)
* Casparoff86 ,
Pick up the phone with the NFC and the application for reading balance Troika and Simcoe, come into the store with the stand and check it. If the OP 7 Pro with Simcoe will be read a second phone as a ticket, then yes. Either wait.

* Zin-uru ,

Thanks for the advice! But little did not understand.) Now I use mobile ticketing LGV30. It is necessary to lean against the OPPO or OP7, where the application is installed?

Posted on 15/06/2019, 12:33:

* Zin-uru A) I understand! Insert the sim card to your new phone on the stand, and open on your application))
Thank!!)

Rep: (212)
* Casparoff86 ,
That's right!

* Zin-uru ,
I went, did not work ... Writes "attach again" on the turnstile will be yelling like crazy, I guess.
Of all the default brand works only on LG, Samsung and Sony + Xaiomi some turns

Post has been editedCasparoff86 - 15.06.19, 13:25

* Casparoff86,
A Google Pay hour is not included? They can interfere with each other (Google Pay and mobile ticketing).
We have to Aquaris X5 Plus this is the case, Zin-Uru will not lie ...

* carmero , Included of course)
At LG with the inclusion of works without problems

* Casparoff86,
Well, LG and Samsung - that's understandable. They work with the developer of mobile ticketing.
They are, as I understand it, is working with the screen off "mobile ticket", and with the included - Google Pay ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 15:48