"Mobile Ticket" - a smartphone as a travel card

Rep: (401)
"Mobile Ticket"
This service allows you to pay for public transport to your smartphone

operator pages of service
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

description
The service is implemented using NFC technology and therefore requires a compatible smartphone (the presence of nfc in the smartphonedoes not guaranteejob services. Check with the operator)
For the service to work, you need to replace the sim card with a special one.
In factMobile ticketIt is an alternative and almost complete analog *, familiar to many, the One paper or card Troika (the transportation part of it)
* Each MB has a 10-digit number like cards Troika, in which is its identification in the public transport system
service description

how much is?
the cost of connection and use of the service is free
directly the public transportation is charged as well as on the map THREE (40/47/62 rubles)
It is obvious that the most profitable option is to buy a fare of quantitative travel on 60 trips, the cost of one trip turns out less 33rub

To start the fareseparate accountfrom which all calculations originate.
You can replenish this account with the balance of your cell. There is autocompletion at decrease to a certain threshold.

in international roaming, a service is better off — maybe a large amount can run because of its automatic calls to the short number of the service

about the completion of MB and write on it tickets
replenish the balance MB possible through Autorecharge, or through various recharge cards THREE services (number plates on the card with the further activation of the replenishment of the yellow terminals on the subway)
There is also the possibility of direct purse replenishment balance (without further validation in the subway) and self recording MB standard tickets: -United (1, 2, 20, 40, 60 trips or 1, 30, 90, 365 days)
But TAT, zone B tickets and the train for a “mobile ticket” cannot be recorded.

Direct replenishment and recording on MB of tickets is done by using the android applicationMoscow Metro(Able to activate the remote replenishment, without the yellow subway terminal) orMy travel card, WellTroika. Deposit checks/ For such manipulations are needed with the second smart nfc, which supports these programs), or an external type nfc ACR122U +appropriate software to it/ Also, through terminalsEleksnetOr megaphone.
You can still see the 10-digit number by which to replenish the balance by analogy c Troika
You can also try to write down the correct ticket at the underground station (technically possible) but as I understand there is some incomprehensible ban on such operations and, therefore, 99% of you will probably be refused (there flashed some comments that everything is still able to rotate)

okolotematicheskoe
CITY loyalty program- the history of trips to the map (metro only) inapplication, All sorts of bonuses and keschbeki and promotions associated with the Troika
fare in the metropolitan area
fare in St. Petersburg
discussion of the application of "Moscow Metro"- is able to replenish the Troika, to record traveland enable remote payments.
discussion of the application "My travel card"- which allows you to replenish the Troika, to record different travel
discussion of the application "Troika. Deposit check"- it is also able to record travel and replenish the balance.
ICD-eshnye terminals- allow direct recharge card Troika, balance and tickets without having to activate them in the subway. Perhaps on some terminals, you can work with the MB-where the card does not need to be inserted into kartopriomnik and just lean against.
Mobile with NFC to Market, on Kimovil, NFC Smartphone Compatibility Chart, another one

It can be useful
-In dvuhsimochny smartphones, to recommend that you install into the slot в„–1 proper and correct operation of the service, nfc-Simcoe
-When sharing MB Gpay payment, usually works well - with a smart presentation to the turnstile with the screen - MB is triggered, and if the screen is on (even locked) operates Gpay
-There is a problem with validators on land transport, new ones that with four points
As an alternative solution is - do not lean against the smart phone to him, but just bring a small distance. Here unsubscribe so that worked in some
-The service may not work if the smartphone is disconnected / discharged and in the absence of network coverage by the operator.
-On many metropolitan subway stations you can pay the fare by credit card with the technologyMasterCard-payPass, VISA-payWave, WORLD, Samsung, Apple, Google PayThis makes it possible to pay for travel on the subway without special simkarty, the smartphone simply maintain Gpay - usually a turnstile suitable designated (as at cash registers in the store stickers payment systems)
Please note that the rate is different from the Troika or MB is 44/51 rubles . 90 minutes does not have a functional

Post has been editedd -_- b - 16.05.20, 14:14

Rep: (32)
* nerixfine ,

Offtopic discuss this functionality card triple in the subject of one of its implementations.

Rep: (57)
ThroughTroika. Balance Test (Post gar_alex # 75476465)using the second smartphone learned your card number triple sim card nfc.
Through MTS MONEY try to update your account, wrote 3210 service does not work.
And so, through the savings paid for, but this Remote recording, you need to stomp to the validator.

Post has been editednerixfine - 28.03.19, 21:11

Rep: (15)
* nerixfine If echt second phone, put on his application "Moscow Metro", it successfully replaces the validator.

Rep: (57)
* tornlion , works!

Rep: (5)
"My travel" too

Rep: (0)
Hello!

I read the whole topic, search also walked.
It seems to be a conclusion that 60 trips recorded on Simcoe possible.

If someone has figured out exactly, you could please distribute the brief instructions on how to do it.

Other telephone with Annex Nfc "My travel" as an ordinary "three".

Rep: (113)
At the weekend he has changed in the MTS two SIM cards of his wife and daughter on a mobile sim card with the ticket. The certificate MTS clarifying information on the presence of these simok not helped - said they have no connection with the salons: blink:
But with the same objective immediately coped helpdesk MTS shop. Suggest a salon on Polezhaevskaya (st. Kuusinen 1).

Rep: (14)
Freezes mobile ticket. I spent the balance and all. Autorecharge not work. Through the validator adds too. Although still in December, everything worked perfectly. Simca megaphone. Maybe because of the android 9 ??? Note8

Post has been editedMMRR - 05.04.19, 17:40
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (14)
Service "Mobile Ticket": An error occurred in the payment process. It is possible that your SIM-card is faulty. Please contact our support team by phone 3210.

Rep: (11)
* MMRR ,
Refer to Megafon support. I helped to found some chip-connected option that blocked the recruitment. Too few years all was normal, then freezes, tried everything, helped by the support.

Rep: (2)
On OnePlus 6 A6000 9.0.4 OxygenOS able to use with MTS Simcoe.
The vendor / etc in libnfc-nxp.conf need to replace the default use of the SE where possible to 0x02 (UICC), as well as to enable the module to work with the screen off. Save the file off the NSF.
I worked in any transport as a conventional triple (in the trains until the test). Other phones via the app my travel see the device as a normal three.
Replenish not tried because available no second phone with the NSF, but I think there are no problems.
If it is smart with the NSF in range, check the minimum necessary changes in the configuration for performance of the travel, as well as the ability to use a sim card in the 2nd slot.
With the changed file with the NSF problems work has not been noticed, but the file is arbitrary (not able to understand the triggers) is reset to the default settings, it may be just a day, and almost immediately after the change, as well as after a reboot.
Plans to read about writing Magisk modules, in theory they can solve the problem of overwriting (https: //forum.xda-deve...ndor-mount-rw-t3704549here wrote about such a problem, the decision said that magisk patches is solved). I would be grateful if someone can help in this matter, now accounts for hands copy-paste the modified file for some time to pass through the turnstiles that there were no hitches.

Actually the solution is not the most convenient, but gives you a 100% guarantee that the device at the hardware level, is fully compatible with this technology.

Use at your own risk, etc. etc.

Naturally I need Root (in my case gpay cured for half an hour dancing with a tambourine, and a couple of weeks since there were no problems with it)
In an attachment, DO NOT rekaveri PATCHAnd modified .conf file in the zip archive.
Be sure to make a backup copy before changing the standard.

Attached files

Attached filelibnfc-nxp.rar(4.73 KB)

Post has been editedNittio - 07.04.19, 13:38

Rep: (213)
* Nittio ,
If you have a config NFC sorted out, then make it a module Magiska you were not working great. There's all quite simple. Good luck.

Rep: (0)
maxim284 @ 31.03.19, 16:12*
Other telephone with Annex Nfc "My travel" as an ordinary "three".

It turns out (someone wrote about it), you can also give your phone to the cashier and ask to fill in the 60 trips?

It turns da.V Moscow Metro began to put abstruse payment avtomaty.Pohozhe putting yourself you can sdelat.Sam probyval but delved into the menu and there is seen.

Rep: (254)
maxim284 @ 08.04.19, 14:39*
It seems self-applying can do so.

However, there is nowhere to attach. Only available slot to insert a triple.

Where znachok Paypasa more icons est.Nogi not reach to try.

* maxim284 , Certain icons of all possible contactless payment systems. Like here:
"Mobile Ticket" - the smart phone as a travel (Post Chichikov # 74565320)
A Troika's shove here:
"Mobile Ticket" - the smart phone as a travel (Post Chichikov # 76498693)
The smartphone will not fit.

The cashier in the booth or on a special vanities nikuda.Kladot ploschadochku near klavoy.Vprochem I'm not sure, I will not enter into error.

* maxim284 With its cashier zamorochka. They job description can not be made on completion of smartphones. Only if you are lucky to run into one that instruction is not taught.

Ploschadochki about everything right.

Post has been editedChichikov - 08.04.19, 22:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 9:33