08.02.16, 13:51
interested in
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3985
Check in: 29.05.10
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

"Mobile Ticket"

This service allows you to pay for travel in public transport (metro, bus, trolleybus, tram) - putting your smartphone to the turnstile.

operator pages of service
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

description
The service is implemented using NFC technology and therefore requires a compatible smartphone (the presence of nfc in the smartphonedoes not guaranteejob services. Check with the operator)
For the service to work, you need to replace the sim card with a special one.
There is also an option withNFC antennain which the presence of nfc in the smart is not necessary - but you have to look for the salon in which they are.
In factMobile ticketreplaces the usual paper tickets or TROIKA card (its transport part, because we know that it is possible to pay not only trips with a troika)
service description

how much is?
the cost of connection and use of the service is free
the transport fare itself is charged in the same way as on the TROIKA card (38rub Unified and 59rub 90 minutes)

To start the fareseparate accountfrom which all calculations originate.
You can replenish this account with the balance of your cell. There is autocompletion at decrease to a certain threshold.

in international roaming, a service is better off — maybe a large amount can run because of its automatic calls to the short number of the service

about recording travel
According to the user information, there is also the possibility of self-recording on such a mobile ticket of standard travel tickets: - Single (for 1, 2, 20, 40, 60 trips or for 1, 30, 90, 365 days)
But TAT, zone B tickets and the train for a “mobile ticket” cannot be recorded.

Tickets are recorded using Android programs.My travel cardorMoscow Metro(this requires a second smartphone that supports working with these programs) or use an external nfc type ACR122U plusnecessary softwareas well as through terminalsEleksnet.
You can also try to record the desired ticket at the ticket office of the metro itself. But it all depends on the awareness of the staff sitting there, you can refuse because of ignorance

useful links
CITY loyalty program
fare in the metropolitan area
fare in St. Petersburg
discussion of the program "My Pass"- which allows you to replenish the Troika, to record different travel
discussion of the program "Metro Moscow"- can replenish Troika, record travel cards and activate remote payments.
discussion of the program "Wallet"- in which it is possible to issue transport maps of some cities (for example, St. Petersburg)
NFC Smartphone Compatibility Chart, another one

Additional Information
- There is a problem with validators on land transport: new ones with four points
As a solution, this is not to lean the smartphone against it, but just bring it a short distance. Here it was written that this way it worked for some

-in dvuhsimochnyh smartphones, for the correct and correct operation of the service, special symbols must be installed in slot number 1
-The service may not work if the smartphone is disconnected / discharged and in the absence of network coverage by the operator.

- on many metro stations in the capital, it became possible to pay for travel using a bank card with technologyMasterCard-payPass, VISA-payWave, Samsung, Apple, Google Pay- usually it is the rightmost turnstile. It should have the appropriate symbols
But it is worth noting that the pricing is not the same as for TROIKA or Mobile Ticket, but 42 rubles

Post has been editedd -_- b - 16.01.19, 14:33
nerixfine
Message#2682
22.03.19, 21:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
Check in: 20.01.14
LG V30 +

There was a plan to use for saving one available Unlimited for 2170r (the physical version of the card) for several people. That is, one uses the card itself and the other uses it in a virtual way.
After reading, I realized that this is too "fat". It's a shame.
My findings on the current situation:
-You want to somehow save money when traveling to METRO-MCC, use a mobile ticket with an NSF sim card. A trip (even one) for 38p, plus if within 90 minutes you re-enter the ground transportation, they will write off not 38, but for "90 minutes "+ 21p, i.e.
-In nfc sim-card, as they say here, there is already a built-in TROIKA card number, therefore, as in my case, the TROIKA card already purchased at the checkout (with a monthly unlimited / own identifier) ​​cannot be recorded anywhere (the information from the header for me does not relevant). According to the off-data of such a method, there is no, consider it not profitable. Maybe the craftsmen here wrote on the forum, but the authorities are not fooling around;
-TROIKA card emulation, through NFC TOOL-type software, is also not available.
-As long as I don’t have an nfc sim card, but I don’t catch up with how to use a second phone to record one
-Specify again, here on the nfc sim card, when you connect a mobile ticket, you can pay both from the mobile account and from the application and from Sberbank?
Where I made a mistake, I will ask you to fix it, I will be glad.

Post has been editednerixfine - 24.03.19, 22:50
tornlion
Message#2683
22.03.19, 21:57
Local
[online]

Messages 156
Check in: 11.12.11
VKworld VK7000

* nerixfine,
1) it seems to me that it is almost impossible to “clone” a ticket: a very sophisticated defense.
2) the “mobile ticket” tariff exactly corresponds to the tariff for the usual three, only the physical carrier differs.
Chichikov
Message#2684
22.03.19, 22:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1494
Check in: 21.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

* tornlion, you can clone. But the servers (metro and mosgortrans) compute these clones elementarily (the same ticket number on cards with different id) and put the clones and the original map on the stop list during the day.
tornlion
Message#2685
22.03.19, 22:10
Local
[online]

Messages 156
VKworld VK7000

* Chichikov, that's what I meant: most likely it will be unprofitable
nerixfine
Message#2686
22.03.19, 22:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

you can clone.

: Offtopic: Although the map of Pyaterochka is not forbidden to be cloned (the barcode showed on the display), and the happiness is that you can keep one card per family
Zin-uru
Message#2687
23.03.19, 09:24
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1835
Check in: 29.06.11
Samsung Galaxy A50 6/128

So far I have no nfc sim card, but I don’t catch up with how to use a second phone to record a single

Yes, just like a regular Troika. Put the application Metro Moscow on the machine that will write. There in the payment menu is tied to the phone number. Then bring this phone to the back to where the SIM is with the ticket (with the SIM is with the screen off), the application should show the Troika balance, there is the "+" button (replenish the balance of the Troika wallet) and "Buy a ticket" (for the One). Choose the option you need, enter the bank card data, pay, receive a message about success and what you need to bring to the Troika to record the ticket / funds, which you actually do (you need to keep 5 seconds). When successful recording will show the updated balance again. If you fail to record at one time, there is a timeout of 5 minutes, like, during which you can write the paid data, as a last resort, after the timeout, the payment will be canceled automatically. Everything.
clubnewmen
Message#2688
23.03.19, 11:12
Experienced
[online]

Messages 445
Check in: 06.03.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

This is exactly how I write down the last half of the year travel cards.
nerixfine
Message#2689
23.03.19, 14:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

Is there no other way to pay 38 rubles for a metro ride, except with the operator’s NSF card?

Post has been editednerixfine - 23.03.19, 14:40
Chichikov
Message#2690
23.03.19, 14:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1494

* nerixfineif you mean "using a smartphone," then no. And so the usual Troika and all its variants - charms, bracelets, rings, stickers, inserts. Well, the people themselves kolkhoz as far as their skills - get a chip with an antenna from the Troika and insert where anyone wants.
nerixfine
Message#2691
23.03.19, 17:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

What is the joke, on the account of MTS 260 / already 300 rubles. p, accept the offer to write off 150 p. in advance, but SMS comes that there are not enough funds, replenish up to 160 r.<_<
Sim ku acquired today, through My Money the same problem.

From MTS website
11. Why does the SMS-notification about the need to replenish the phone's account come up to an amount of at least 160 rubles (“Please replenish your phone's account to at least 160 rubles to continue using the Mobile Ticket to pay for travel”)?

Unfortunately, it is technically impossible to set up individual SMS-informing for each subscriber separately. SMS informing on the insufficiency of funds on the balance of the personal account of the phone is unified for all subscribers, regardless of the amount of the balance on the balance of the Mobile Ticket.
For subscribers with a minimum balance of funds on the balance sheet, it is necessary to replenish the mobile phone account just at least 160 rubles. According to the terms of the Mobile Ticket service:

the first payment for carrier services is set at 150 rubles. After traveling to an amount equal to or greater than 60 rubles, the payment is automatically made from the personal subscriber account of the mobile phone to the amount necessary and sufficient to achieve the balance of funds contributed to pay for carrier services, an amount of 150 rubles.

The minimum balance on your mobile phone account must be at least 10 rubles.

The service is provided jointly with NKO "MOBI Money" LLC

But I have 300 p. So when they connect SIM cards, they still don’t see the money (
Solution.Money to a new SIM card must be put additionally from the starting amount-170r.

Post has been editednerixfine - 23.03.19, 18:31
Chichikov
Message#2692
23.03.19, 19:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1494

* nerixfine, the starting amount is not considered, they can only be withdrawn to pay for the “real” money deposited into the account.
nerixfine
Message#2693
23.03.19, 19:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

* Chichikov, hooked up with a "half kick", not complaining)
That would be the prices were the same as in the screenshot)
Already possible in the "battle"? Will the cancellation take place or will you first approach the yellow validator in the metro?
In theory, if you turn off the SIM card in the smartphone menu, the service will still function ?!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editednerixfine - 23.03.19, 19:23
tornlion
Message#2694
23.03.19, 19:28
Local
[online]

Messages 156
VKworld VK7000

Fare 35 p. ???
Has the application not been updated since 2017?
nerixfine
Message#2695
23.03.19, 19:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

* tornlionsorry
Chichikov
Message#2696
23.03.19, 21:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1494

nerixfine @ 03/23/19, 7:14 PM*
first to approach the yellow validator in the subway?
Do not. The main thing is to ensure that the phone has enough money in the account.
if the sim card in the menu of the smartphone is turned off, then the service will still function ?!
Payment will work, autocompletion of course not (it works via SMS). Even when the phone is turned off, the payment works (but not on all models). Tip: bring it to the validator with the screen off, otherwise payment for GooglePay or SamsungPay (if configured) may work.

Post has been editedChichikov - 23.03.19, 21:19
nerixfine
Message#2697
23.03.19, 21:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

Chichikov @ 03/23/19, 21:18*
otherwise, GooglePay payment may work.
A very important reminder, thanks, could goof off.
And if gpay to pay, they will write off 55p, right?
And what about the controllers in land transport, they know how to scan?
For today I have already requested three activation codes for MTS money, 4 and 5 codes for authorization no longer come (

Post has been editednerixfine - 23.03.19, 21:27
nerixfine
Message#2698
23.03.19, 22:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

A useful link, I think, with pricing information in comparison.
https://troika-online.ru/node/28
Chichikov
Message#2699
23.03.19, 23:33
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1494

nerixfine @ 03/23/19, 9:20 PM*
And if gpay to pay, they will write off 55p, right?
42r.
And what about the controllers in land transport, they know how to scan?
They know how.

Official price source:
http: //transport.mos.r..s/oplata_proezda/rates

Post has been editedChichikov - 23.03.19, 23:37
nerixfine
Message#2700
24.03.19, 17:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1254
LG V30 +

In short, the fare on the dvuhsimochnike, as mentioned, only from the first slot. In the off state, the smartphone cannot pay.
I replenished MB through MTS with money (from the balance of the phone), the choice of a card is not available there.

I am interested in how things are with sim cards with support for the nfc module in the regions. In Moscow I was only offered in 1 out of 5 salons.

Post has been editednerixfine - 24.03.19, 18:01
-PanTsyR-
Message#2701
24.03.19, 23:05
Guru
[online]

Messages 2926
Check in: 09.10.10

how are things with sim cards with nfc support in the regions
why are they there?

--------------------
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 | HTC One M8 Dual Sim | Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) | iPhone 8 | Nokia Asha 302 | Lenovo Yoga b6000 3G | iRiver E100 4Gb | Wexler Book T7001 rev.1

146 pagesV  « < 133 134 135 136 137 138 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 23:04