> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 410 - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.97 "

Rep: (333)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 410
PictureQUMO Quest 410
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Networks:GSM, 3G (2x mini Sim)
Screen:3.97 inch. (IPS / 800x480)
CPU:Spreadtrum SC7731 (4x1.2GHz, 28nm, 32bit, Mali-400 MP2)
RAM:512 MB
Permanent memory:4 GB
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 32 GB.
Cameras:0.3 MPCS (fiksfokus, LED flash), max. 480p video recording * 30 (H264, mono) / 0.3 MPCS (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor
Battery capacity:1900 mAh (removable)
Dimensions (WxHxT):121 * 63 * 10.3mm
Weight:126gr
Equipment:Charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:38
Reason for editing: Powered by a standard section

Rep: (4)
These produce more?

* Chervonyi,
that's wrong with him? such questions need to ask if Features: 1h1Gts percent, Androyd OS 4.0.1, 4 "TFT 480x320, 256 operatives, 512MB built-in, rechargeable battery 1300mAch And so not to expose themselves in the best light by asking such questions..

Rep: (0)
How to get root? Tc shalt topic phone is quite interesting, and not much worth.

How to get root?

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon. A couple of weeks ago became the owner of the phone (Qumo quest 410 Black), who gave me. Gift horse in the mouth, of course, do not look, and it would be necessary to first look. Comments about him that something special is not found and decided to write his own. In layman on Android phones I (previously used push-button Samsung Duos GT-C5212i), so do not judge strictly. Well, let's start!
Phone, or rather its software, to say the least, not modified. This is my first phone on Android (before there were push-button dialing program), but even I have some things are puzzling.
First, the operating system itself some trims. Version 4.4.2. The core of 03/10/17. My wife has a Samsung GT-i8262 La Fleur, Android 4.1.2, 3.4.0 kernel. So, in its Android settings in the operating system itself 1.5-2 times more than in mine. Maybe it's only my opinion ...

Secondly, the battery consumption. Again, the battery in my phone 1900 mAh, 1800 mAh his wife. I have enough charge for a couple of days. This is despite the fact that I only call for 15-20 minutes a day, at work, at all put mode "on the plane", and at night turn off the phone completely. Wi-Fi, mobile data, geolocation, bluetooth, and even turn the screen off me. If you leave it on overnight, then at 100% charge (for 7-8 hours) battery sits down to 87-85%. Internet is used very rarely, only when you need to download something in the Play Market via Wi-Fi. The woman charges the phone as well - once every two or three days. While using it very intensively - and calls, and sits on the Internet, does not turn off at night, but still often forget Wi-Fi knock.
Why Qumo consumes the battery so quickly? Poor power management optimization?
Yes, I understand that we compare these two phones can not - they are in different quality and price segments, but still.

Thirdly, I will describe specific bugs:
- Put Save power mode. In its settings I have is that all disabled (Wi-Fi, mobile data, geolocation, bluetooth), in addition to mobile telephony, the screen brightness is put to 0%. Turn it off - can not be lowered to 0% brightness, or disconnect anything, for example, Wi-Fi. If you disable this mode, everything should turn on as it was before its inclusion. Again, not always everything turned back on. Especially annoying, that the brightness remains at 0%. You have to manually set the brightness to 100% in normal mode, then activate the Save power, in it to remove brightness to 0% to disable it, then turn into the usual brightness to 100%. Only then he remembers that when Save power need to put minimum brightness for the screen. Such storage occurs before the first phone off or rebooting. And sometimes everything is fine after a reboot (shutdown). How lucky in general. Yes, the point is not transferred. Properly should be - Power saving mode rather than Save power.
- With sound profiles, too, a strange thing. With normal operation (I disabled it in the sound when you click on something) surfing on the regime - without sound. Then silent mode switches to normal. It appears clicking sound. Change to "Silent", then again normal. clicking sound disappears. Again translation. Audioprofili English: normal, mute, meeting, outdoor.
- When an amount of charge less than a certain value (50% to 30%) of the phone itself is switched to power-saving mode. Although I have disabled the function of unauthorized activate this mode when a certain value of the battery.
- When an incoming call has a choice: to reject and ... correct option. Yes, yes, and it is written - the correct option.

Fourth, long time to find my location on the map. 10-15 minutes can search. At that all the tools are included: geolocation, Wi-Fi, search for mobile networks. 2GIS use on the street, being in the center of cities.

From common defects can identify weak earpiece, it is impossible to get a root-law, it is not known when the new firmware will be correcting defects.

Now about the pros:
Telephone kind of work. You can call, send SMS, you can determine where you are if lost is also possible, once the program is installed, a flashlight (there is a LED flash). Yes, there is a protective film on the glass.

Conclusion: for this price (2990 rubles), taking into account the ruble, the phone is not even bad, if we use it as a dialer and make high demands.

PS It is waiting for new firmware, which finished this phone! Or at least, the possibility of obtaining root-rights.

Add more criticism about the phone.
- Recently my wife and I was in a major shopping center. So, inside I lost the signal MTS. We went to the store, and to his wife, I could not get through (called time 6). She called me (she, too, MTS, the connection was), but my phone was out of range. Barely found each other! What she watch phone in the post above. Before there was a lot of times in this shopping center with other phones (Button Samsung, Nokia), and MTS has always caught perfectly.
- When dialing and attempting to reset by pressing the button on the display "End Call", it does not always occur separation. It has been more than once. For example, today 10 times clicked, and nothing happens - the conversation continues (more precisely, picked up the phone and go beeps). I had to press the power button, and make the phone restarts.
- It is not possible to remove several of the selected SMS. You can delete only a chain of SMS or one by one. I go into the SMS message menu, press - "Delete messages". At the top there is a choice: "Select All" and "Remove". If you click "Delete", then writes - "No deleted messages". Press - "Select all". At the top left arrow appears "Down", and on the right - "Cancel a common choice." Arrow "Down" returns back to the very first screen where you just show all the SMS (the initial window), and "Cancel overall pick" to the previous step of selecting deleted SMS. "Delete" button after clicking "Select All" button does not appear. If I manually select 1 SMS you want to delete, then at the top there is a button "Select all" and "Delete". If you click "Delete" (1 selected SMS), the message - "Delete?" "Select one element." Button at the bottom of the message "Cancel" and "Delete". There is clearly a translation error - should be "1 Selected". It turns out that to remove the SMS, you need to do it one by one. Or go out and delete each SMS.
- Now, another translation error. I create SMS. I fill the recipient and tex. Click "Cancel" button. I get the message: "Do you really want to give up that information?" And the buttons "Cancel" and "Cancel". If you click "Cancel" returns you to the SMS editing. If you click "Cancel" message is deleted. Obviously, instead of "Cancel" should be "delete".
- I go to the "Software Update System" menu. Leave a message: "The system software is updated, the system will restart, please save your data before restarting the system." There is a "Cancel" button and "OK". Select "OK." I get a message: "on the SD card does not service packs."

Post has been editedFymka - 14.02.16, 22:23

For 3000 rubles Che is too much of criticism do not you think ??? Personally, I have a network there is no problem, even though I live in a house where a communication problemotichno, everything pulls Inet plows, wafer catches, the sound goes, the camera is shit, but this is understandable pritenzy not present, weak battery, on the whole, smart, convenient in the hand, its uniquely fulfills 3k, only need razobratsya how to get Ruth and all. For those who have no money for more, I advise you, because you can take for 3k would cost more would not have taken.

Phone, of course, a good (considering the cost), like how it works, but some flaws spoil the overall impression.
For example, when I accidentally dialed the wrong number, and can not end a conversation call reset (reboot is necessary), then
it is very annoying. Or when I'm downloading something from the Play Market, the battery is a little less than 30%, and I have a Wi-Fi itself is chopped off, and
You have to download again. Yes, I understand that the price of 3,000 rubles allows him some favors, but still
it would be desirable even for the money to get a normal, modified product without any obvious mistakes (with translation errors, incomplete
translation I still willing to put up). Okay, I'm a man of technical specialty, can eventually ask to update and possible
(Again - it is not the fact that this phone because of its cost, will anyone be engaged in its update
ON), that all the problems will disappear (and perhaps there will be new). But not all people can do it themselves. Someone or will
to put up with problems, or go to a service center (Refer to craftsmen), where it will update the firmware, and this, again,
additional expenses.

Conclusion.
This phone is for:
- those who want low cost, low-cost model (for the budget)
- those who are willing to put up with the shortcomings, which are sometimes very irritating (for the patient and not demanding)
- those who can sew yourself, get root, configure all for themselves (for professionals in technical areas)

Author you fill topic going? Or simply because it was created? People like to wait, in which the smart has ...

* Kyrie666,
the filling, I do not see that anything useful to me and no one writes in the letters that he had found something useful to add to the hat? theme created for you who have a smart, because you do not know how to create it, all wait and wait. That you have to provide all the information I have is that it is obliged to seek it for you, where is the logic?

I managed to get root-rights Qumo 410. I write that did:
1. Go to Settings->more ->About phone
2. Perhaps this point is not mandatory and can be started directly from step 3! Several times quickly press the point "version Android 4.4.2". large letter K appears on the screen Press the letter quickly several times. On a red screen will read "Android 4.4.2" (if still ponazhimat on, then start the game, I did not start). Close the red screen that says (press the back button, which is at the bottom right side of the phone).
3. Then you need to quickly press a few times in the same place in the Settings->more ->About phone at the point of "Build number." label type will appear - "! You are almost developer", and the figures in parenthesis (such as how many times you have to press more to become a developer :)).
4. After that, the Settings->more ->Your phone should select "For Developers" appears. It must first move the slider at the top right (that he became active in green), and then put a check mark in the "Debugging USB".
5. Download Kingo Root program from the official site, installed on your computer, run. Connect your phone to your computer, and use this program to get root-rights.

Post has been editedFymka - 18.02.16, 23:35

* Fymka,
Tell me why not konekt through Kingo Root, Usb debugging mode is enabled, and so well done, never would have guessed poke assembly line that would appear desirable Developer menu!))

I suspect does not connect due to the fact that the driver is not necessary. Before that, I put the driver to noname devices.
The very discussion branch here:Kingo Android Root
There's more: Instructions ->Item 3 - (If you do not download / driver is installed) ->For noname devices ->http://pdanet.co/a/
I put the driver at first, but then deleted. Looks like somewhere in the system, he stayed, and the phone properly defined.

* Fymka,
All spasiboooo Drava stood everything went as it should though why it is not the first time, the phone will reboot and all the rules)))
* Dhanvantari
TC is now a way you can get Ruth to add cap Fymka done)

Yes, in my post number 12, where the instructions to obtain root-rights to delete paragraph 2. To reset the phone to factory settings and checked that everything is done perfectly and without it.

Post has been editedFymka - 19.02.16, 20:51

Fymka @ 14.02.2016, 01:21*
First, the operating system itself some trims. Version 4.4.2. The core of 03/10/17. My wife has a Samsung GT-i8262 La Fleur, Android 4.1.2, 3.4.0 kernel.

Why trimmed? Just this version of the kernel for specific hardware. It is clear that the device hardware is not the flagship.

Fymka @ 14.02.2016, 22:10*
- Recently my wife and I was in a major shopping center. So, inside I lost the signal MTS. We went to the store, and to his wife, I could not get through (called time 6). She called me (she, too, MTS, the connection was), but my phone was out of range.

Can you give more details. reception level indicator showed no signal? Or simply did not have a signal connection at a normal level?

Fymka @ 14.02.2016, 01:21*
Wi-Fi, mobile data, geolocation, bluetooth, and even turn the screen off me. If you leave it on overnight, then at 100% charge (for 7-8 hours) battery sits down to 87-85%.
It turns 2 percent per hour in standby mode! This is really bad.
And the other owners of this phone can add something on the discharge of the battery? Because theoretically 1900 mA for a filling should be enough.

The rest of the comments are not critical (On button in settings, you can put off the call, sms think, too, can not be removed one by one, at least for all who visited it in the hands of the devices could be made).
I would like to see the reviews of the owners, as there is no opportunity to touch this device, and the ratio of price / stuffing + sizes are very interesting.

Post has been editedgkknmro - 24.02.16, 23:20

Light reception level was like, but at zero. But at Tele2 it was like one division. In general, the suspicion that a weak signal level Receiver - tries to catch, but fails. Again, this only where something very serious obstacle to him.
The comments might not critical, but the overall impression spoil. Maybe something I did not understand until the end - do not argue. But while that is - that is. If the owners of vehicles will present their advice on setting up and troubleshooting various bugs - I will be very happy!

PS Recently there was a funny glitch. phone charge was more than 50%. Then I look - the phone is switched off. I put to charging and a charge of 0%. May be accidentally in your pocket is something pressing and spent battery, but still the fact remains.

Post has been editedFymka - 25.02.16, 09:29

Rep: (42)
Please drain the drain firmware body, his wasted. Or maybe there is somewhere on the sink or a similar body. Sam searched but found nothing.

Yes, normally it is the charge holds for its 1900 goes, I have no batteries swung properly, in game mode if weighty run and chase about the charge on the 2 hours is enough, and cool is not weak, I say kipyatochek felt, well, so if web surfing with the inclusion of wifi maximum of half a day, without vayfayya I think the day will definitely keep. I'll order a battery with China later big volume or laptop battery, and all I'm satisfied :) And because of lags well, sometimes when you restart black screen - is treated by long pressing on the off - on the battery does not need to be removed, it is probably only an issue until I have. Network catches call is ringing, the audibility of normal, in principle, most of the applications goes with a bang, I'm not a lot of testing, but many toys go, I think so, although as I mentioned earlier is heated strongly processor. Changed Me legenky launcher put everything on a menu smartly sorts, vayfay normally keeps the connection does not fall off. The only thing I was thinking at the expense of camera can reflash it can be? Just how strange type is obtained on the characteristics of the camera settings and 0.3 and exhibited a 3.2 meg / n strannovato like that. Well of stocks is still possible to add the backlash of the screen top, where the speaker, pressing the edges, as it were pressed and squeaks)))) But I do not think that in that part of the general you poke're so niggle) Well, or may simply not dokleen screen I xs) In general, to live does not prevent a feature but strange. I note that the speaker is normal, the sound is acceptable, well, if not to roll all the way tut will not, plus EQ settings and all the rules) Well, until, as it were, and all)) Does anyone know how to delete stock applications such as yandex and some more. By standard methods to remove nezya.

Kyrie666 @ 26.02.2016, 20:24*
Who knows how to remove stock apps like yandex and some more. By standard methods to remove nezya.

After obtaining root-rights through Kingo Root, the phone SuperUser established program. With the help of well-removed system applications. You need to go into it, will top out wheeled bin symbol (go for it). Then, at the bottom right is the point - system and pre-installed applications. Deleted using her Yandex, user manual, radio and other programs do not need me.

PS After obtaining root-rights and the return of these rights are not reset your phone to factory settings. SuperUser program remains in the phone. SuperUser remove and return the root-rights value in your phone you can use the computer with all the same Kingo Root.

Post has been editedFymka - 29.02.16, 11:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 18:34