Asus Vivo book X540SA, R540SA - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 '' | Intel Celeron N3050 | 2GB R

Rep: (2)
Asus Vivobook X540SA (or R540SA)
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Celeron N3050 | 2Gb | Eye care
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Processor: Celeron / Pentium
Processor frequency: 1600 MHz
The amount of RAM: 2 ... 8 GB
Hard disk capacity: 500 ... 1000 GB
Display diagonal: 15.6 "
Video Card: Intel GMA HD / Intel HD Graphics 400 / Intel HD Graphics 405
Weight: 1.9 kg
Optical drive: DVD no / DVD-RW
4G LTE: No
Bluetooth: yes
Wi-Fi: yes

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.05.18, 14:32
Reason for editing: New header. AndrewP_one rule cap

Rep: (1)
the same garbage. The touch on the seven is not ale. have to put 10.

An inside look at the board! Who cares can look for that paid 300 $))
http://remontzt.pp.ua/obzor-asus-x540s.html

Rep: (0)
Total? who put what for the adequate operation of the device? And has anyone tried these firewood for 7 matches? laptop4driver.com/2016/04/asus-x540sa-xx006t-de-driver-download.html

Post has been editedlesnoyaless - 28.09.16, 17:30

I bought myself this parody of a full laptop. Naturally I tried to install 7kru - the touchpad does not work. Put 10tku - complete garbage! Stopped on linux mint 18 (sarah). Everything works on linukha - but the productivity of the processor and the RAM are not enough even for the browser to work properly! In general, until 14 days have passed since the purchase, I’ll go and take it back to the store! Avaricious pays twice called.

Rep: (13)
The other day I will pick up the X540SA-XX053D - this is the percentage of N3700 (4x1600), 4gb RAM without OC. Some reviews are surprising. With these characteristics, you should not rely on high performance, I'm not talking about modifications, where there is a percent of the N3050 and 2 gig operatives. This is a laptop as an office PC, for films, surfing the Internet.

UPD: today I took the laptop, installed win 10 from the USB flash drive, all the firewood was installed by itself after gaining access to the Internet. I didn’t notice the brakes, with the exception of, as it seems to me, a long loading of the OS, did everyone have it?

Post has been editedayaushev - 04.10.16, 20:52

Good day everyone. Wife bought this miracle. Installed wines 10 and all the latest firewood from the off site. BIOS did not update. The problem is that it hangs, friezes for 5-10 seconds, even on the desktop, even in the browser. I played in power supply with the processor settings, set 100% to all values, all the same friezes. It seems not loshara, but I can’t understand what’s the matter. Maybe you should give it under warranty before it's too late? Another 2 weeks have not passed. I really can’t imagine what’s the matter, it’s unrealistic to use

Post has been editedTemtyomich - 05.10.16, 00:54

Took for examination (citylink), wait 20 days. 10 days ago it was bought, it seems, if 2 weeks have not passed, then they should pick it up? They’ve gotten shorter, and we need a laptop for work now

* Temtyomich, If you are sure that the problem is at the iron level, then give it. 14 days from the date of purchase has not passed, you can return.

Rep: (5)
Tell me if I put windows 7 or XP, will it work faster?

Post has been editednikolasha333 - 06.10.16, 12:10

I have a similar laptop (X540LA percent Р†3-5005u, 6GB of OP), I bought it on 09/30/16, and on 1.10.16 he already went to the service) I tried to install wines 7 64 (from a bootable flash drive, I created the Windows usb dvd tool program), and how everything would become, at the last stage, the laptop rebooted to the desktop and ... everything turned off. When you try to turn it on, it only reaches the asus screen saver and hangs on it, only the on / off button works, it does not let it into the BIOS either. I called them, it seems like they should return tomorrow, they said that they threw off the laptop to the factory settings. So I think, either put 10, or, until 14 days have passed, return it to the store.

Nikolasha333 @ 10/06/2016, 14:09*
Tell me if I put windows 7 or XP, will it work faster?

You can put it, but with the drivers there will be stress, under XP absolutely for sure. Under 7-k people still picks up firewood on the touchpad.

Rep: (5)
And will it work faster? Do not use the touchpad.

Post has been editednikolasha333 - 06.10.16, 20:44

FAQ -Is it possible to correctly put 7 / XP / 8?
NOT!
Does the system boot for everyone for a very long time?
YES!
If there is an opportunity to replace, change?
Sure to!

Posted on 10/08/2016, 09:47:

* nikolasha333,
will not be!

Post has been editedASPILIQUET - 08.10.16, 09:47

Honestly, without looking, they took the asus, when I saw an overview of the insides, then ofigel. I did not expect such a setup from the asus ... But the sound on it is really good. I had a direct balm for the ears, I really liked

Rep: (3)
My daughter bought this miracle for studying, watching movies, surfing the Internet. We installed wines 10, everything works and the system boots normally, and here they wrote that it loads for a long time. Not any dependencies are working normally.

put 10 on asusu x540sa, everything works except for the usb 2.0 connector. Who came across and found a solution, help advice please

Rep: (3)
* Peresmechnik,
I immediately got all the woods when installing the system. Maybe 10 crookedly got up.

I have a light crunch from the hard drive, I checked Victoria in the prog - that's what showed. Please tell me, is everything normal with the hard drive or is it initially faulty?
Attached Image

Attached fileVictoria2.jpg(66.2 KB)

Rep: (539)
On hard drives, issues are discussed inthis topic.

Rep: (2)
Is there at least one who installed firewood on the touch screen under 7koy?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 09:11