Recovery of corrupted information | discuss software and recovery methods

Rep: (2191)
Recovery of damaged information from hard drives and other media
Attached Image
This topic discussesdata recovery questionsonly. Questions related to the analysis of the technical condition of the hard drive (decoding of the attributes S.M.A.R.T) are made in the subject:About hard drives!

пїЅ useful links

Attention! Inappropriate use of recovery programs can permanently destroy data. If you are not confident in your abilities, or data is extremely important - it is better to contact a professional workshop for data recovery.

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.04.18, 22:57
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (9)
friends, help the lamer bring the screw from the hdd WD 500 Gb laptop back to life, and most importantly, the family photo-video archive ..

brief history of torment:

the other day Win10 stopped loading (before that, it had a lot of brakes on loading a couple of months)
downloaded Victoria program and from under Windows 10 of another computer unsuccessfully tried to remap heaps of orange and red sectors. I received constant errors, after which I read on one of the forums that disabling MBR OFF in Victoria should help, after which I tried several times to remap and even upgrade, to sense 0 ..

as I understand it, the bootloader crashed, and I tried to edit it from DOS using the Bootrec.exe command - unsuccessfully

I read about TestDisk .. after long scans I found 2 logical drives (100 MB and 500 GB), went through the whole procedure and even wrote that I was able to restore the unallocated area of ​​500 GB, but after rebooting nothing was restored, and now Computer Management shows the third area. .

I got to the bottom of the usefulness of DMDE .. during scans it produces constant errors WinError 1117 The request could not be performed because of an I / O device error, checks for a very long time and doesn’t fail (tried to switch to SCSI and ATA - the test runs faster, but still constantly writes The request could not be performed because of an I / O device error

I tried to turn MBR on back on in Victoria - it gives a reading error and does not change anything ..

in DMDE until this button is touched (most likely the result will be the same)

taking into account my very superficial knowledge in bootloaders and disk layouts, please tell me where to run and how to return everything to the back in working form

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedks.prokus - 22.02.19, 11:08

Rep: (539)
* ks.prokus, judging by the screen, the screw fell hard. Make SMART with CrystalDiskInfo. It does not bother to remove the controller and look at the contacts (if "smoked", wipe with an eraser to a shine). And yes, you have a regular HDD, not an SSD.

here

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (377)
Ks.prokus @ 02.22.19, 17:15*
here
So what? All more or less. Well, one sector is damaged. I have had such hard work for five years now.
Format and use further.

you need to pull out the data first

* ks.prokus Answered in Private Messages.

Rep: (0)
Guys, accidentally disconnected the hard drive D, now xs how to connect it back. In disk management it is not. Here are screenshots, connection problems are excluded, because on intel rapid he sees it. Help me please!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1274)
* ildar1997, after reboot how?

* znznznz
as well as on screenshots

Rep: (446)
judging by the screen, the screw fell hard. Make SMART with CrystalDiskInfo

On the screen, I assume that I fell in the on state. CrystalDiskInfo will show the same.

Rep: (1)
help with HFS +
4TB drive
Initially, HFS +, on MacPro.
It was again formatted in HFS +, nothing more than what the Mac Axis writes itself was not written to disk.
You need to make "unformat", restore two folders, with the structure and file names.
I tried to do it under the makosia - as a result I get:
1) either the correct directory structure and file names - but at the same time the information inside is “broken”, for example for PDF, instead of “5025 4644 312d 352e” I get different-unsuitable every time
2) either readable files, but without structure, and file names file0001.pdf file0002.txt ...

Under Windows - the result is the same

Soft:
Mac os x
'Apeaksoft Data Recovery 1 0 12 83045 TNT.zip'
'Data Recovery Essential 3 6 MAS In-App TNT.zip'
'DiskWarrior 5.2 Rel2.zip'
'DiskWarrior 5.2 (The Shark Take) .zip'
'DiskWarrior BootDVD 4.4 Revision 1109.dmg'
'Enigma Recovery 2 6 0 TNT.zip'
'File Extractor 1 3 TNT.zip'
'FonePaw Data Recovery 1 4 0 83045 TNT.zip'
'iSkysoft Data Recovery 4.2.0.2 TNT.zip'
'Mac Data Recovery Guru 5 0 TNT.zip'
'Magoshare Data Recovery 3 5 TNT.zip'
PhotoRecMAC2019.zip
'R-Studio 4.6.dmg'
'Tenorshare Any Data Recovery 2 6 0 6 TNT.zip'
'Wondershare Recoverit 7 4 4 2 TNT.zip'

Windows
R-Studio.v8.9.173593
DM Disk Editor-3.4.2.722-win32-gui - currently working

What could be the reason why either the correct names "or the correct information?

Hi guys, the question is 1T. w / d loaded 100 percent what to do I don’t know the computer tupit to throw out and buy a new one?

Rep: (1274)
* zmnation56 Hello! nothing is clear. write in ordinary Russian. write with details. )))

Rep: (539)
* zmnation56 You need to lay out SMART, first of all (CrystalDiskInfo to help). What loads the disk can be viewed in the task manager.

About hard drives (Post Smirn08 # 52061585)This question has already been asked. What did you want to know? What to do? How to solve or cut out all errors from the hard drive?

Good day to all!

I'll start from the beginning. I have two hard drives: C and A. I use C hard drive for the system, and the second (A) is used by me as a repository for various data.
What is the essence of the problem: most recently I installed the hackintosh on drive C, while I forgot to remove drive A from the PC (and I did it the last time when I installed older versions of hacking because I was afraid that all files from the drive would be rubbed) .
And here, during the installation, I forgot to eject the same drive A. But nothing, everything worked, with programs for working in NTFS I could view the data on the disk. But time passed and I had to remove the hackintosh for the subsequent installation of Windows. (I remind you that drive A has been inside the PC all this time).
After installing Windows, drive A ceased to be detected, I noticed this after only a month or two, when I needed to take files from this drive (A).

And I started looking for what happened to him (it turned out he was just turned off). I turned it on, but the system demanded to restore it, and RAW was displayed in the format. I don’t know what to do now, I pressed a disk in DMDE and test something, but I still didn’t understand how to restore data from there!

I ask for help! Thank you very much in advance!!!

* Iamrempel I think nothing happened to him. It just has a hidden record about the file system table. Boot from WinPE.
Take any program to work with the HDD and restore the state.

And pull out the files ..... Here:
Search for programs and drivers for Windows (Post SedVit # 84090379)

Post has been editedSedvit - 13.04.19, 10:22

* Sedvit
can be more detailed, please.
I found WinPE, loading, and then what to use?

Post has been editedIamrempel - 13.04.19, 12:08

* Iamrempel , For starters, I would have pulled out all the necessary files by the application from the link above, installing it on the computer. She should in principle see this disk connected to the computer.

If you don’t already see it, then boot from WinPE. For example, from Sagittarius. It should have applications for working with a hard disk.
I used Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition or Acrinis Disk Director.

Another option. After restoring the disk, if there are no files on it, but the computer will see it, use the utility again in the post above.
Something like this. Good luck.

Post has been editedSedvit - 13.04.19, 13:50

* Sedvit
I use DMDE, that's what it shows me (attached), but these are not the files that were stored on my hard drive (because it shows the folders "Programm Files", "Users", etc., which they never It was!

Posted on 04/13/2019, 14:01:

* Sedvit
The program that you complained shows that there are absolutely no files on my disk, alas. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 00:46