Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
System: Android 4.4 /5.1
Processor: Rockchip RK3229 Quad Core Arm Cortex A7 Processor @ 1.5 GHZ
Graphics: GPU Mali-400MP OpenGL ES 2.0
Memory: RAM DDRIII 1GB, ROM 8GB;
Support: 802.11b / g / n WiFi (2.4GHz)
Screen: HDMI 2.0, 2K * 4K
Codecs: HD MPEG1 / 2/4, H.265 / HEVC, HD AVC / VC-1, RM / RMVB, Xvid / DivX3 / 4/5/6, RealVideo8 / 9, AVI / RM / RMVB / TS / VOB / MKV / MOV / ISO / WMV / ASF / FLV / DAT / MPG / MPEG
External Interfaces: 4 * USB 2.0, 1 * SD card slot, 1 * HDMI, 1 * AV, 1 * SPDIF, 1 * RJ45
Dimensions: 118 x 118 x 25 mm
Complete set: TV box (mini RS), power supply, HDMI cable, remote control, instruction

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Firmware and recovery
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.05.20, 14:50
Reason for editing: Transfer to Maskrom mode

Rep: (1008)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles

Rep: (2)
There is also this to me.
Yesterday, along with the TV brought.
Stylishly, beautiful and it seems even works o_o
Do not warm. At the same time, Vi-Fi looked at the anime series in 1080 - did not hear.
With a remote control, of course to control the chores. Everything works, but ... you need to have a great patience to control this prefix with a complete console. Plus, I did not understand how the curtain in the android omitted with the help of the remote.
Upload when you turn on asks, it is just an android or a launcher.
I choose just android. And then the launcher is poor on the function.
The game did not play. With the console it will be ridiculous :)
Video twists, applications are installed.
Antitus did not put%)

Rep: (29)
* Ledyanoi2013,
And my choth stuck in the mail.

What about WiFi reception he?

Rep: (2)
Catching :) I did not wear the apartment. And so the signal is stable - does not lose.

Rep: (0)
Hi to the owners I am waiting for such by mail, I ordered a gypbaying. In the guy in the description it is that there is no bluetooth, on some other sites it is written that bluetooth built-in .. Question: Where is the truth? : rolleyes:

Post has been editedbormotuha1 - 14.02.16, 03:17

Rep: (29)
* Bormotuha1
In the guy do not lie;)

Rep: (69)
I understand that this price segment is a direct competitor Beelink X2. Someone compared them already? While very little information about the Rockchip RK3229 chip and how it compared to Allwinner H3 ...
From what I found:
AllWinner H3 - dials in Antuta - about 13-18K balls
Rockchip RK3229 - about 21K balls (according to information with geekbuying)

Post has been editedBloodymessage - 15.02.16, 13:57

The first video review in Russian.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=musyphzps1i

Rep: (5)
On MXQ S805 I slow down IPTV in HD as interesting as here. In Kodi brakes less, but also present. And how are you on this processor.
I have a good channel, the prefix is ​​connected by a cable.

Rep: (1)
Good day to all! He got his prefix, began to install applications - the memory was filled! Began to check - the device's memory of those. Where and installed applications - 1.44 GB. - Filled, there is still Nand Flash 4.4 GB memory - of which 4 GB is available, but how to install applications in this memory? Can I do without root? And how can I remove applications from the box, type PAKTV, TV shows, etc. If there is no "Delete" function in "Applications"?

Rep: (6)
DVLL @ 02.22.2016, 10:03*
Good day to all! He got his prefix, began to install applications - the memory was filled! Began to check - the device's memory of those. Where and installed applications - 1.44 GB. - Filled, there is still Nand Flash 4.4 GB memory - of which 4 GB is available, but how to install applications in this memory? Can I do without root? And how can I remove applications from the box, type PAKTV, TV shows, etc. If there is no "Delete" function in "Applications"?

Strange .....
Where did you buy? I'm with Ali waiting 2 pcs. Brew on pre-ordered

Post has been editedalexunit_85 - 23.02.16, 02:08

* alexunit_85,
AlexUnit_85 @ 02.23.2016, 06:07*
Strange ..... Where did you buy? I'm with Ali waiting 2 pcs. Brew on pre-ordered

I also took on Ali here:http: //ru.aliexpress.c...rt-hd/32596114066.html
Also 2 pieces - today I will check the second.

Rep: (5)
As she, no worse than MXQ on the S805, the games are not needed.

Rep: (60)
Firmware

Also ordered this unit for the sale of high-tech on Ali. I want for IPTV, TorrentTV, Sopcast use. Well, for online films. They wrote that the first version of the MXQ on the Amlogic S805 with such services did not cope with the best way. HD Channels in Torrenttiv did not pull ... What do you think it will be with this unit on a new processor?

Brothers! Good day! Has anyone tried to connect the wireless clave to it?

Blutuz or through the receiver? Through the receiver of questions should not be, and Blutuz in this console seems to be no

Through the receiver. For example, Logitech K400. I somehow tried to connect from a friend to Chinese TV boxing on Android, so did not pick up even.

Lapis @ 02.26.2016, 11:30*
Through the receiver. For example, Logitech K400. I somehow tried to connect from a friend to Chinese TV boxing on Android, so did not pick up even.

Strange, I on the Android whistling MK808V connected a set of boat, so immediately picked up and worked well

I think when you buy this device! I want to read the comments as IPTV goes on it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 14:30