GM01 | The program for GSM camera control (Sentinel MMS MINI GM-01)

Rep: (1911)
GM01
version: 1.8

Last update of the program in the header:05.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The program for GSM camera control.

Description:
In GSM mode, the camera tracks the guard change in front of the lens and in case of detection of a moving object makes a photograph, which is sent to the registered owner of a phone number in an MMS message and a remote online service. Just back camera takes photos and videos that are stored on the microSD card.
If necessary, get a picture on your phone at any time the device is active. To do this, just send an SMS-request to the SIM-card number, installed in a GSM cell.
If the power is turned off, the battery will automatically feed the camera.
In addition, you can send a text message to the camera, and the camera will send you a picture of your object. And if you want to hear what is said in the room with the camera, then just call the SIM card number, which is installed in the camera, and you can listen through the camera's microphone to say back in the event of an emergency.

Russian interface: Partially

Google Play: link

Download: version: 1.8
Attached fileGM01_1.8.9_ru_Opel.apk(1.19 MB)

Past versions

miniFAQ
Question: Help please can someone faced, all the features work, and does not send MMS /
Answer: It is necessary to reset the signalization to the factory settings (FACTORY #), a new set of SOS phone number and settings MMS service provider. After this procedure, it worked as it should.

Post has been editedOpel - 29.09.16, 23:18

Rep: (1)
Yes, it's something that I constantly use mobile application. On the computer just to check came several times

Rep: (0)
Ask for a pensioner, 8 ten years, shall describe in detail. how to do everything from your smartphone (which determine how to adjust).
"On the computer just to check came a few times ..." Or this process title (he now works ?, what Operating System, browser settings, etc.))
It is very necessary, for about 2 months, I can not get a photo with gm01, I have not had any problems.

Post has been editedgirdar - 10.12.18, 09:41

Maybe I misled you .... my camera is by default set to aneasycam.com server, not on cootrack.com. I bought it on AliExpress.com and the date of purchase, these settings are not changed (not even sure that they can be changed). I suspect that the problem is in the server used by the Chinese.
Although the settings like you can change the server SMS-Coy type SERVER. The command syntax is hereinafter referred to as instructed. But I think that before this probably need to register on the selected server (not sure)

Post has been editedStalsoft - 10.12.18, 10:01
Reason for editing: Added

Hello guys!
Who can help with this fucking camera in Moscow?
Does not send pictures.
Bought the cottage about 3 years ago, but grabbed Kondraty and ... Well, actually, it was not until.
Now like setting, all hammered, like all good but nothing sends. I live in Medvedkovo, ready to drive if someone agrees to help.

Post has been editedpadlyukan - 21.03.19, 21:59

Rep: (44)
* padlyukan, Through their website works. Mobile application with convenience store does not work, and downloaded from the cap - works. As of 05.2019, Beeline provider

Post has been editedkuwahara - 21.05.19, 22:50

Good afternoon. Tell me which site to view via the internet and a server to configure the camera. How the operator and the use rate?

* alhedgehog11, Mts
The camera settings:
APN, internet.mts.ru, mts, mts #
SERVER, 1, www.aneasycam.com, 8710,0 #

Thanks for the answer. Prompt data plan that you use MTS? And if not difficult to lay out the contents of the archive internal camera flash, I want to try myself to enclose, sms team does not react, although the factory resets can be seen on the restart-indikatsiya.I all there is in the nature of the firmware on this modelku?

* alhedgehog11, About firmware anywhere on the Internet did not come across.
Personally, I use the tariff "Smart Device" 790r / year. Other operators have similar rates just have to search on the site, usually in "smart devices / home or the Internet of Things."
With the help settings will not work - it does not have access to the camera.
The only thing that I can advise:
1. Without a memory card to work is unlikely to be
2. In the first place it is necessary to set the SOS number, then the other settings
3. Check that the positive balance;)
4. Try a variant of the instructions to connect to your computer
Attached Image

The app has a couple of days they do not work. All the way or just me?

Yeah, they have a server down again, raised the like, but still gives a 404 error.
It has already happened, but Fix faster then tightened Thu

Rep: (9)
Already more than a week connected time out ...

Rep: (3)
Even I can not go through the GM01 application. Something happened to him. Who knows? And another question - where to get the instructions to the camera?

Post has been editedsdomovoy - 11.08.19, 00:17

* sdomovoy ,
Look PM.

sdomovoy @ 11.08.19, 00:14
SERVER, 1, www.aneasycam.com

It's too long www.aneasycam.com server does not work.
More than two weeks.
And someone has access to it?

Maybe we should re-tune to another server?

It does not work either.

If after 2 weeks will not work, it is likely that the Chinese cut off a server that does :(.

This fact has already happened. Maybe more will come to life? will wait

It seemed to me that the American server address. This service through MTS in the absence of Wi-fi on the subject quite satisfied. Remotely photo I glance behind an elderly mother. Suspension of the server was at the beginning of the year. It's unpleasant, of course. I know, I named two more servers. Who can advise the server that uses it?

And how do you prescribe a different server? Is it possible?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 10:58