> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

271 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Firmware Cyanogen Mod 13 (OS 6.0.1)
Picassonik
Message#1
04.02.16, 20:23
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 3826
Check in: 24.08.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - CyanogenMod 13 Firmware (OS 6.0.1)

Picture Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II

Posting Rules | Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com | Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Messages violating the rules of the forum will be deleted! For non-compliance with the rules of the forum and / or additional rules section of the forum member can be punished!

ATTENTION!!!
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
- To install CM13, it is required that the system partition be at least 1GB, otherwise Gapps will not be installed! Do not confuse with the data section!
- When installing the CM13 firmware, immediately install a compatible TWRP_recovery, since in the recovery from CM13 there is no possibility to install zip files and restore backups!

CyanogenMod 13 Theme on XDA

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this firmware for everyday use?
Yes you can. If you are not afraid of some minor flaws
What do the firmware versions denote - Nightly, Snapshot?
Nightly- the so-called "nightie", the firmware is half stable, to which innovations are added, which later on after the tests will appear in M_Snapshot. In this version, there may be some problems with some functions, or added innovations, or with applications.
The release of new versions almost daily.

M_Snapshot- almost stable version, and maybe even stable, which is carefully checked for errors.
The release of new versions once a month.

The project CyanogenMod has changed the scheme of releases of new assemblies -more here
How to roll back to the official firmware from Samsung?
Install the official Samsung three-file firmware via Odin.
Official firmware and instructions in the topic -Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Official firmware (OS 4.x.x.)
What is Google Apps (gapps) for?
To synchronize contacts, access mail through the gmail application, as well as download applications, games, books, music, and movies from Google PlayGoogle Apps FAQ
Where is the menu item for developers?
The menu item for developers is turned off by default, to activate the mode you need to go toSettings / About phone /- 7 times in a row to click onBuild number
After that there will be a notification that the menu item is activated for developers, it is in the settings
Is there a root in the firmware?
Yes, you need to enable it in the settings for developers - Superuser mode / For applications and ADB
When opening applications with the request of the root, the icon will be displayed in the curtain#, when closing such applications, this icon will disappear
After the firmware, the “Alert the public” message comes every 4-5 minutes. How to disable them?
With the help of the program -® Titanium Backupfreeze the application "Broadcast"
How to make an advanced reboot menu?
In order for the additional item "Recovery" to be translated as - "Recovery Mode" and "Downloading" translated as - "Software Update Mode" when you click on the reset buttons, you need to enable the advanced reboot in the "For Developers" settings
The phone is determined on the PC but the memory is not displayed, what should I do?
In the settings for developers, select "debug mode" to enable the Android Debug Bridge interface (ADB)
Also in the USB configuration select -MTP (EVEN IF HE IS SELECTED EVERYTHING IS EQUALLY PRESS AND CHOOSE!)
When connected to a phone on a PC, a notification in the form of a cyan icon will appear in the upper left corner of the device’s screen. When you click on it, a selection of USB connection-charge, MTP, PTP actions will appear.
How to enter the modes - recovery and firmware?
To enter the recovery mode, on the phone off, you need to hold down three buttons - the volume up button (up), the home button, the power button, and hold them until you enter the recovery mode.

To enter the firmware mode, when the phone is off, you need to hold down three buttons - the volume down button (down), the home button, the power button) and hold them until you enter the firmware mode.
Why does the backlight of the touch keys not turn off, constantly lit when the screen is on, how to fix it?
Correction not dying backlight touch buttons -Here
Is it possible to set the touch buttons to turn on for missed events?
Yes, it is possible.
Instructions and the necessary files to adjust the backlight of the touch buttons for missed events -Here
How to sync contacts and calendar without Google Play Services?
Can I re-do the system and date partitioning without a PC?
System and date section can be expanded without a PC -here is the instruction
Why then in the recovery I can not go to the memory card, what would I choose / install, how to fix it?
In the recovery from CM13 there is no possibility to install zip files and restore backups!
You need to install TWRP_recovery, there is an instruction and necessary files in the header!
How to restore IMEI if it crashes, and how to backup IMEI?
IMEI could fail due to a file system failure, then IMEI can be restored from the backup "Nandroid" you made earlier.
If there is no backup, then there are several solutions, follow the link -Backup and restore IMEI
The phone does not turn on, does not enter into the recovery and into the firmware mode, turned into a "brick", what should I do?
- You need to make sure that the battery is charged, clean the phone's micro usb for example using a toothbrush, put on for a couple of hours to charge.
- If after charging the phone and does not turn on further, use the program (for PC) emulator JIG -Samsung + 300K + Tool.exe- The JIG emulator introduces the phone into the firmware mode, after which you need to flash the phone with the official three-file firmware from Samsung using Odin.
Firmware, program, drivers for the phone, instructions for Odin in the topic header -Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Official firmware (OS 4.x.x.)
If all the above methods are not effective, the charge controller may have burnedcontact the service center.
How to remove the yellow triangle at startup?
With the help of the program -® Triangle Away- Reset the brush of custom firmware in a place with a yellow triangle, it is desirable to do on the stock firmware from Samsung

The list of questions and answers to them is growing ...

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A small review, an opinion on the firmware CM13 - here

Instructions

ATTENTION!
Firmware and other manipulations performed on a device with a battery charged at least 50%, a full charge is desirable!

All actions associated with the firmware of the phone, you do at your own peril and risk!

ClockworkMod recovery FAQ | TWRP recovery FAQ

Installing CyanogenMod 13 with a PIT file for expanding the system and date partitions

Attention!
Before changing partitions using the PIT file, backup the firmware and save all the files and data you need from the internal memory of the phone, since the internal memory will be formatted in the process!

All actions associated with the firmware of the phone, you do at your own peril and risk!

Required files for firmware with changing system and date sections:

Application for firmware via PC -Download - Odin-3.09.rar

Kernel for Odin (without the kernel, the Pit file itself cannot be installed) -Download - lp-kernel-14-03-CWM-for ODIN.tar

Different versions of the PIT file in one archive, your choice - (system / data) 1/3, 1/4, 1/6, 1/8 -Download - PIT1GBsystem3gb4gb6gb8gbDATA.zip

For normal operation, CM13 (I personally) needs 1GB / 3GB (- 1gb of the system partition and - 3gb partition date), for example, the partition partition size is 0.5gb / 2gb, so the choice is yours ;)

SM13 firmware -Download - CyanogenMod 13

Package of Google applications -Download - GAPPS

Custom reviver -Download - TWRP recovery

Files - CyanogenMod 13, GAPPS, TWRP recovery, write to an external memory card!

Instruction:
  1. Run Odin as administrator, then transfer the phone to the firmware mode and connect it to the PC

2. Select via button[PDA]core -lp-kernel-14-03-CWM-for ODIN.tar

3. Select via button[PIT]pit file of your choice -I91001GB_3GB.pit

4. Tick ​​-re-partition

5. Uncheck -auto reboot

6. Push buttonSTARTAt the end of the firmware in the Odin window (on a green background) it will be written -PASS!

7. Disconnect the phone from the PC, transfer it to recovery mode and format the internal memory of the phone -mounts and storage ->format / storage / sdcard0 ->default

8. Make a complete system cleaning -wipe data / factory reset, mounts and storage ->format / system

9. Install firmware CM13 -Install zip ->choose zip from / storage / sdcard1

10. Install GAPPS -Install zip ->choose zip from / storage / sdcard1

11. Install - TWRP recoveryInstall zip ->choose zip from / storage / sdcard1

12. Reboot -reboot system now

13. If the reboot is asked -fix rootthen choose -no

14. The first download lasts longer than usual, have patience and wait ...

When upgrading to the new CM13 firmware, the installed TWRP recovery does not crash, you do not need to install it again after updating the TWRP recovery firmware.

* The yellow triangle at startup is removed using the application -® Triangle Away

Installing CyanogenMod 13 without a PIT file,(Only for those who have the size of the system and the date of the sections have already been expanded!)

Firmware update from CyanogenMod12 to CyanogenMod13(Not recommended!)

Attention!
For the stable operation of the CM13, it is advisable to make the installation with a full cleaning, (wap date, system format)!

1. Download the kernelCompatible_CWM_i9100_6.0.5.1_R3e -Download here, TWRP_recovery -download here, CM13 and GAPPS- download files under the spoiler "firmware" - write all 4 files to the internal or external memory card

2. Go to the Recovery mode, (it is desirable to make a backup copy of the current firmware) -backup and restore ->Backup -Here is the instruction

3. Install the kernel - Compatible_CWM_i9100_6.0.5.1_R3e -Install zip

4. Reload recovery -advanced ->Reboot recovery

5. Do -wipe cache partition, - mounts and storage ->format system - All your data will remain intact!

6. Install CM13, Gapps and TWRP_recovery -Install zip

7. Reboot -reboot system now

8. If it is asked when rebooting -fix rootthen choose -no

When upgrading to the new CM13 firmware, the installed TWRP recovery does not crash, you do not need to install it again after updating the TWRP recovery firmware.

Installing CyanogenMod13 with full system cleaning

1. Download the kernelCompatible_CWM_i9100_6.0.5.1_R3e -Download here, TWRP_recovery -download here, CM13 and GAPPS- download files under the spoiler "firmware" - write all 4 files to the internal or external memory card

2. Go to the Recovery mode, (it is desirable to make a backup copy of the current firmware) -backup and restore ->Backup -Here is the instruction

3. Install the kernel - Compatible_CWM_i9100_6.0.5.1_R3e -Install zip

4. Reload recovery -advanced ->Reboot recovery

5. Make a complete system cleaning -wipe data / factory reset, mounts and storage ->format system - delete all your installed programs, their data and personal settings, but all your pictures, videos, music will remain

6. Install CM13, Gapps and TWRP_recovery -Install zip

8. If it is asked when rebooting -fix rootthen choose -no

Installing a custom TWRP recovery with replacement replacement CyanogenMod 13

Installing a custom TWRP recovery with replacement replacement CyanogenMod 13(using a PC)

Required files for installation

An application for kernel firmware with TWRP recovery via PC -Download - Odin-3.09.rar

Kernel for Odin -Download - lp-kernel-14-03-CWM-for ODIN.tar

SM13 firmware -Download - CyanogenMod 13

Custom TWRP -Download - TWRP recovery

Instruction:
  1. Run Odin as administrator, then transfer the phone to the firmware mode and connect it to the PC

2. Select via button[PDA]core -lp-kernel-14-03-CWM-for ODIN.tar

3. Uncheck -auto reboot

4. Push buttonSTARTAt the end of the firmware in the Odin window (on a green background) it will be written -PASS!

5. Disconnect the phone from the PC, put it into recovery mode and install the CM13 firmware -Install zip ->choose zip from / storage / sdcard1

6. Install TWRP recovery -Install zip ->choose zip from / storage / sdcard1

8. If the reboot is asked -fix rootthen choose -no

* The yellow triangle at startup is removed using the application -® Triangle Away

Installing a custom TWRP recovery with replacement replacement CyanogenMod 13(from phone)

Installation to produce on the device with a charged battery, not less than 50%, full charge is desirable!

Required files for installation:

Application to change the mode SELinux (necessary for FlashFire) -Download - SELinuxModeChanger

Application for installing TWRP recovery from a phone -Download - FlashFire

Custom TWRP -Download - TWRP recovery

Instruction:
  1. Install -SELinuxModeChanger.apkand -FlashFire.apk

2. Launch SELinuxModeChanger and press the button -Permissive - then the application can be closed

3. We start FlashFire, we push the button(+)and specify the file TWRP recovery in the field -Flash ZIP or OTA - then click on the check mark at the top, near the Options

4. To start the installation at the very bottom, press the button -Flash

5. The phone will reboot into the recovery and install the recovery itself, do nothing and wait for the phone to load normally.

Firmware and GAPPS

Before installing the firmware, read the instructions and warnings in the topic header !!!

Teams CyanogenMod (from 01/01/2017) officially no longer exist!
CyanogenMod joined Lineage OS, so there will not be official builds from CM!
More detail here

Firmware CyanogenMod 13 - Download (link is no longer relevant!) | Archive of the latest firmware -Here | The latest firmware cm-13.0-20161218-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip - Download

Google application package GAPPS - Download
I recommend choosing Pico gapps

Results of the survey of users of the firmware
Attached Image

Useful applications and scripts for modifying CM13

Scripts for modifying CM13
(Cleaning up unnecessary applications, installing additional applications) -Here

Sync Android device with computer
MyPhoneExplorer
Wondershare mobilego

System utilities
® Titanium Backup- Backup applications and user data (sms / mss / contacts).
® SD Maid- Cleaning the system and cleaning the "tails" for remote applications.
® Adaway- Ad blocker with support for white and black lists.
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS- Patcher for most programs and games.
Screen off and lock- Lock your phone with visual and sound effects.
Widgetlocker lockscreen- Lock screen with the ability to install widgets.
Battery hd- Monitor for the battery of your phone.
® Nandroid Manager- Nandroid-backup file operations

File manager
® Root Explorer (File Manager)
X-plore
Solid explorer

Download Manager
DVGet
CyanDelta Updater- Update only part of the changes made to the firmware CM11

Keyboard
Smart keyboard
Swype - keyboard
SwiftKey Keyboard
Jbak keyboard

Camera
Snap Camera HDR
Camera FV-5
® Focal (Beta)

Video player
MX Player
Bsplayer
Diceplayer

Dictaphone
Smart Voice Recorder

Audio player
Poweramp

Equalizer with many effects
® ViPER4Android (V4A)

FM radio
® Spirit FM Radio
® Spirit2 Beta: NextGenFMRootOnly

Mobile clients to view the site and applications onsavagemessiahzine.com
Official customersavagemessiahzine.com
Unofficial clientsavagemessiahzine.com
App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com

������������ ���� � ������� � ������� � ������� ������   ����� � ��������� ���� ���� ���� ��������� � �������

������������� �� ������ �������� ����� �������� ��������� ����������� ��������� � ������� ������  download

Post has been editedPicassonik - 26.02.18, 16:19
Reason for editing: Editing
Quate
Message#2
04.02.16, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 206
Check in: 03.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

What a news! Can I activate call recording in this firmware?

Post has been editedQuate - 04.02.16, 20:56

--------------------
iCloud: checks do not. Only unlock
Picassonik
Message#3
04.02.16, 21:14
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Quate @ 02/04/2016, 19:56*
Can I activate call recording in this firmware?

While testing, but most likely that the recording will be only from the microphone and not from the line.

Post has been editedPicassonik - 23.10.16, 16:09
Picassonik
Message#4
04.02.16, 21:50
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Reserved

Post has been editedPicassonik - 23.10.16, 16:09
Picassonik
Message#5
04.02.16, 22:31
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

loki_kirby @ Today, 20:58*
Which set of gapps is enough to work ...
enough minimum set.
Follow the link (in the cap under the spoiler firmware) there is a choice from full to the minimum set of gaps

Post has been editedPicassonik - 04.02.16, 22:33
Anwerem
Message#6
05.02.16, 01:50
Error 404
[offline]

Messages 650
Check in: 10.07.12
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750FZ

Text review on cm 13 (NIGHTLY)

Installation process
The installation process is not very "organized" and rather complicated. To install cm 13 you will have to install cm 12 as well (at least I had to do this.)
Further, if you do not increase the size of the 'system' partition, there will be a problem with installing gapps. If you assume that you can simply install the firmware first, clean it up a bit and install the gapps, then you have to upset it (the gapps are installed exclusively through the retrieve from cyan 12.1)
Recovering from 13 cyan generally works disgusting. Installing at least something in the .zip format is impossible.

Now the main thing: please everyone who reads this and wants to install, see 13:
1. Please review the entire header of this topic very carefully, since the installation process is really complicated.
2. Firmware is only under development, if you do not want to lose your time on flashing kickbacks and so on. better go around.
3. There are bugs, a lot of them. Do not hope that you will be pleased if the video does not work or something else.

System performance and performance

The smoothness of the work noticeably jumped compared to cm 12.1
Fast application response and very good multitasking.
Personally, I was very pleased.
At the first launch, I opened almost everything that came under my finger, I did not close the applications (I just hid them.)
The smoothness of the interface does not affect.
Ps only pre-installed applications have been opened

I can't say anything about the battery, since the firmware was installed in less than an hour / two.
I hope that it is at least 15% closer to the flow readings, I really hope so.

Chips cm 13
The main innovation is a multi-mode
Very pleased to be honest, but the benefits for me personally are 0.
The modified curtain looks very good. At least better than cm12 / 12.1.
Text editing done just 5 with a huge plus, very good.

There is something else that seems to be about but is not so conspicuous.

Well, some screenshots: D
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Honestly say
Really looking for updates

Post has been editedSTIVE J. - 05.02.16, 02:15

--------------------
Picassonik
Message#7
05.02.16, 02:07
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Jurik097 @ 05.02.2016, 01:03*
How to get root? Or rather with what?

Ruth is in all the firmware from Cyanogen Mod, it needs to be activated in the developer settings

Post has been editedPicassonik - 23.10.16, 16:12
silenok75
Message#8
05.02.16, 02:20
Guru
[online]

Messages 2146
Check in: 13.03.10
Highscreen Easy XL Pro

Multiple windows are cool, we can sit on the farum and watch cartoons! : roll:
Attached Image

Posted 05/02/2016 02:20:

Post has been editedsilenok75 - 05.02.16, 02:22

--------------------
Fonetical
Message#9
05.02.16, 07:51
Not tcp my ip
[offline]

Messages 1279
Check in: 12.11.14
Apple iPhone 5s

I installed it from scratch in the morning, I immediately noticed that the dialer began to open more smoothly than on cm 12.1: happy: I did not see Gaps I did not see any need for them, so the flight is normal, I will update to unsubscribe. : D
Access to 32 GB. The flash drive through the file manager is excellent, copying also works. Media scanner quickly fulfills. Root works.

Post has been editedFonetical - 05.02.16, 08:33

--------------------
Iphone 5S iOS 11.2.1
Hackintosh macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
Windows 10 Pro x64
klement7
Message#10
05.02.16, 09:51
Happy
[offline]

Messages 3030
Check in: 03.02.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Maximko_O<3 wonder @ 05.02.2016, 09:31*
When replacing the PIT file, everything will be removed from the phone's memory?
Of course, you need to format the internal memory.

Posted 05/02/2016 09:51 AM:

Question.
UMS implemented? How to copy tel-comp-tel.?

Post has been editedklement7 - 05.02.16, 10:18

--------------------
Syberia OS 9.0 v2.0
Disce, sed and doctis, indoctos ipse doceto.
Fonetical
Message#11
05.02.16, 12:47
Not tcp my ip
[offline]

Messages 1279
Apple iPhone 5s

Copying files via MTP: if you didn’t see any partitions the first time, then go to the developer section and look for the USB Configuration item there by default. MTP costs changing it to PTP waiting for the phone to install the driver again after that you can switch back to MTP and then everything is fine and the memory of the phone and the flash drive.
Attached Image

Through the update, the phone is not updated after it goes into reboot later in the recovery and everything, there is no access to the memory.

Post has been editedFonetical - 05.02.16, 13:03

--------------------
Iphone 5S iOS 11.2.1
Windows 10 Pro x64
Fonetical
Message#12
05.02.16, 17:10
Not tcp my ip
[offline]

Messages 1279
Apple iPhone 5s

* Krucha1996,
Krucha1996 @ 02/05/2016, 18:57*
Ie need to be 1GB? I now have a PIT of 3GB, error code 70 still pops up.

* BadBoy4,
BadBoy4 @ 02/05/2016, 18:57*
To what size to expand, I have already expanded to 5, still no gapps are set? (

It is necessary that the system partition be 1GB and not data. In your case, you only have data increased and the system stock.
Read about pit

Post has been editedFonetical - 05.02.16, 17:10

--------------------
Iphone 5S iOS 11.2.1
Windows 10 Pro x64
volodqa
Message#13
05.02.16, 18:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 128
Check in: 18.10.11

I want to point out a much better power consumption compared to cm12.1, I didn’t deceive me anyway .. but of course in games, don’t count on a significant increase ... I didn’t test the battery completely, and the firmware was also not running ... but in surfing mode it was noticeably accurate !
volodqa
Message#14
06.02.16, 07:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 128
Check in: 18.10.11

Hi people! continuous input function does not work. According to the letters, the words must be typed). Is there any way to fix this? How besides reinstalling in search of a successful and working Gaaps?

Who does not have continuous input, go to the language settings, go to the keyboard settings, and remove the Latin language, and put Russian + English (USA or England), the continuous input checkbox should be turned on, I don’t know about the gaps, but I have nano installed and everything works

Post has been editedvolodqa - 06.02.16, 08:24
Badboy4
Message#15
06.02.16, 15:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 07.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

The phone did not see the mob network, or it constantly flashed.
Corrected as follows:
1) Turned root right
2) install the file manager or root explorer or es explorer, or any other that supports root rights to open system folders
3) copied the efs folder to sdcard1
4) deleted the following files from the efs folder:
/efs/nv_data.bin
/efs/.nv-core.bak
/efs/.nv-core.bak.md5
/efs/nv_data.bin.md5
/efs/.nv_data.bak
/efs/.nv_data.bak.md5
5) rebooted the phone
6) In the settings about the phone, emei and the communication module are no longer visible (the inscription is unknown)
7) Then just copied with the replacement of files folder efs c sdcard1 back to the system folder
8) made a reboot

and the whole network has risen)))) It may of course be useful to someone

--------------------
Firmware: cm-13.0-20160524-NIGHTLY, Core: 3.0.101-CM - drain, Modem: ZCLS4, Recovery: TWRP 3.0.2-1, FS: data, sd 0, sd 1 in f2fs, Open Gapps ARM 6.0 Aroma
DeMoN
Message#16
06.02.16, 16:52
Cthulhu
[offline]

Messages 833
Check in: 25.01.07
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

I also finally switched to SM 13 and therefore decided to make scripts to facilitate the system + adding programs that I have been using for at least more than a year already + For forum participantssavagemessiahzine.commade an additional two versions of the script!

The first version of the script- Remove from the firmware programs and languages ​​for TTS.
What removes
BasicDreams - Standard Screensavers
Browser - Standard Browser
Camera2 - Stock Camera
CMFileManager - CyanogenMod Explorer
CMWallpapers - CyanogenMod Wallpaper
Eleven - Audio Player
Email - Email Client
Exchange2 - Mail
Galaxy4 - Wallpapers
LiveWallpapers - Wallpapers
NoiseField - Wallpapers
HoloSpiralWallpaper - Wallpapers
PhotoTable - Screensavers
PhaseBeam - Wallpapers
PhotoPhase - Wallpapers
FaceLock - The function to determine your face for the screen lock
Gallery2 - Stock Gallery
DownloadProviderUi - Download Application
HTMLViewer - Needed to view HTML (although everything is fine without it)
PrintSpooler - Printer spooler
PicoTts - Text to Speech
Terminal - Terminal
Stk - SIM Card Menu
AudioFX - Equalizer
CellBroadcastReceiver - Emergency Alerts
CMUpdater - Update CyanogenMod by Air
Screencast - Recording what is on the screen in a video file

Download the first version of the script

Second version of the script- Additionally removes Trebuchet (Standard Launcher) and adds Nova launcher to the firmware

The third version of the scriptit also does the second, and also additionally adds the programs I use, turns off the sound of the low battery notification and adds gps.conf for the RF.
What adds
AIMP - Multifunctional audio center
Diskinfo - Maximum information about disk usage, mount points, device partitions.
Dusiassistant - Performs the daily tasks of a smartphone with your voice and learns new voice features.
Fuelgaugetool - Battery System Reset (Sensor) Reset
Infernogalaxy - Live Wallpaper
Kate - Client for VK social network
Ksmobile - Very good internet browser
Noled - Using AMOLED display for notifications
SELinux - Change the SELinux mode
Camera FV-5 - Camera with user-friendly interface and advanced functionality
Timedtoggles - A utility that allows you to enable / disable certain system functions on a schedule
Viber - Analogue Skype (Skype)
Flashoncall is an application that will use the flash of your smartphone, to alert various events such as SMS or incoming call.
Videoplayer - MX Player is a video player that plays almost all kinds of video files.
AdAway - ad blocker with support for white and black lists
Calendar - Standard calendar (it’s here because it’s not in the nano gapps I use)
Estrongs - One of the best file managers (ES Explorer)
Fastdormancy - Allows you to disable Fast Dormancy
GPS - AndroiTS GPS Test is a very good GPS tool
Instant - Instant Heart Rate This program measures your heart rate.
Lights - The switch, in conjunction with the Nova launcher, allows you to block the phone by double-tapping the screen (as in LG phones)
Screen - Screen Filter allows you to reduce the brightness of the screen below the system (I have configured it to turn on the gesture up in Nova launcher)
Sonic - Game from SEGA
Smart Tools - A set of useful tools for Android
Taskmanager - ES Task Manager
Thresholdlocker - Increasing the screen sensitivity for i9100 at cm10.1 + (for working in gloves)
Wifi - Wifi Analyzer is a very good Wifi analyzer

Download the third version of the script

Attached Image

Post has been editedPicassonik - 23.10.16, 16:15
Reason for editing: edited post

--------------------
Samsung SGH-A100 ->Pantech GB300 ->Nokia N95 ->Eten Glofiish X500 ->Samsung Galaxy S2
Picassonik
Message#17
06.02.16, 17:41
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Bogdan_elf @ 06.02.2016, 16:33*
how to return the old application menu, the new one, sorted by name, is not very convenient
In the desktop menu
Attached Image
shown here in the video

Post has been editedPicassonik - 06.02.16, 17:47
Picassonik
Message#18
07.02.16, 14:44
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

I put a horizontal scrolling in the application menu, but it is still vertical. a bug?
the same garbage

No, not a bug, this is not the scrolling about which you thought, this is a quick scrolling of applications using the slider, and not the view of the horizontal menu
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPicassonik - 07.02.16, 14:59
Picassonik
Message#19
07.02.16, 18:10
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Google services are not installed, what should I do? did everything according to the description, error 70 writes

expand system partition size using PIT file
This is indicated in the cap!
Picassonik
Message#20
07.02.16, 22:27
__o0O0o__
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3826
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

How long to wait for a stable version of CM13 for our device?

As soon as possible...
Only the second CM13 firmware was released, and you already have a stable one, you need a little time to run in and fix problems / bugs, etc.
This can tell developers who are not here.
dofega35
Message#21
09.02.16, 18:24
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 27.12.13
HTC One M7

How to check how much system / data is 1/3, 1/4, 1/6 or 1/8?

using the application titanium backup:
Attached Image

Post has been editedPicassonik - 23.10.16, 16:18

--------------------
Galaxy S II I9100 6.0.1 CyanogenMod 13
HTC One m7

271 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 02:18