> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE - Discussion | Tablet 7.0 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE
PictureRoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
ROOT, recovery
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 27.07.16, 09:41
Reason for editing: Method of recovery from the "brick"

Rep: (70)
Hello. Tell me where can I buy a back cover from this tablet? Can anyone have an unnecessary dead tablet? Ready to consider suggestions.

Rep: (-7)
Now I think everything will work if you put hd or fullhd display with a sensor, it supports percents, there is a lot of software for changing resolution

Good day to all ! Please tell me, in the Tesla 7.0 lte tablet, in series with the battery, a resistor of very low resistance is installed on the minus, that's what resistance it has and why it is.

Where is the 2nd slot?

Threat Sims hang around each other.

Post has been editededdddddy - 14.02.18, 09:34
Reason for editing: found

there everything is shown in detailhttps://youtu.be/txG1zdO-vSQ

Cost to check the driver installation. If this is done correctly, check the operability of the USB port on your PC or on the device being flashed. If all the ports are in good condition (both on the PC and on the firmware), replace the cable ..... It is also worth noting that the problem may haveprogram character (one output - another PC).

In the rules of any publisher, this is mandatory. Also, all the information about the firmware should be viewed in the topic header. Do not forget about the instructions (if available), which will greatly simplify the firmware (software updates). It is also worth being careful with the firmware itself (do not hold the gadget in your hand or otherwise during the firmware (movement awkwardness will give you a “brick”.) This will end in failure due to platform incompatibility)
For the firmware of this device, only ResearchDownload (Spreadtrum device flasher) is suitable. The same is true for the drivers: MT65xx and others (except SPRD or Spreadtrum) will not work.

Post has been editedvirtez-915 - 30.04.18, 15:56
Reason for editing: Addition to the available information.

People read the topic header carefully!
*For those who sew FlashTool'om : It is compatible only with MTK (Mediatek) Processors
- For this gadget, rather ReaseachDownload (Similar to FlashTool, but for devices on an SPRD processor)
*Drivers, firmware, and utilities for firmware in SHAPKA!

Rep: (1)
Hello! There was a problem with this model tesla impulse 7.0 quad a772i, after the firmware it hung on the logo, the reason for the firmware was viruses. I took the firmware from hereftp: //ftp.t-service.pr...aPad/Impulse/7.0_Quad/. Hanging on the screen saver, when you try to turn it off, it turns on again. And that would completely shut down you need to wait for the full discharge of the battery.

Ichigo Kywrosaki @ 03.02.16, 19:29*
recovery.img

Ichigo Kywrosaki @ 03.02.16, 19:29*
TWRP 2.8.7.0

alexsx0622 @ 12.03.16, 17:58*
sew firmware from the manufacturer

Is adb driver needed for firmware? where to get the right ..

Good evening. Links to firmware do not work. Can anyone share under impulse 7.0 Quad A772

All firmware links do not work. Who left the working firmware, throw links to download in the cloud. I will be very grateful!!!

Rep: (11)
Yes. I really need the firmware ... I finished the game with replacing the recovery via ubuntu ... now I am chasing the splash screen in circles ...: blush:
Throw the firmware, please.

Rep: (3)
I join the question. Serverftp://ftp.t-service.pro/does not work, so all links to Tesla firmware do not work.
Maybe someone had the firmware and the software for installing it. I would be very grateful.

Rep: (11)
By typing (tried dofig different firmware from different Chinese)
This has risen to 100% and works many times better than runoff.
Irbis TX76 - Discussion

alexsx0622 @ 12.03.16, 17:58*
sew firmware from the manufacturer.

Can I perezaliv? For either the site fell, or I do not know. Writes - the site is unavailable. o.O

Rep: (4)
Among this stuff there is a Tesla Impulse D7.0 model on MT8382 with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM. Looks like LTE, Quad, but ... not it. Looking for firmware. No one has? : rolleyes:

https://yadi.sk/d/WYBktejTC7JdTg

Does anyone have a firmware for this tablet?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 10:00 pm