> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE - Discussion | Tablet 7.0 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE
PictureRoverPad Tesla Impulse 7.0 LTE
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
ROOT, recovery
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 27.07.16, 09:41
Reason for editing: Method of recovery from the "brick"

Rep: (1)
Tesla Impulse 7.0, after flashing stopped working GPS, anyone have any ideas where to dig?

Is there any way to revive the tablet from the state of brick? If there is a Please Throw statement. When connected to a computer does not respond and is not included, the owner tried to flash the firmware tablet with off site, at the end of the firmware error occurred, and the plate is no longer signs of life. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (17)
The people, the image is not stretched? Glonass Robit?

Rep: (11)
I bought this tablet yesterday. Rutanul Kingroutem, for distribution to the Internet with an iota established tll master. But it loses 4dzhi, transmission stops, although antenka complete. Also speaker and microphone disgusting and phone for Skype. I will return tomorrow to the store. Help: how to return it to its original state, do not rutovannym?

Rep: (100)
Valorian
Instructions revival of brick. (I own skay just so animated.) And they seem to MTC proce
in general, read here
Post # 139RoverPad Sky 7.85 3G - Discussion

Post has been editedvviikktt - 18.06.16, 16:03

Rep: (370)
and where to get wood?

Rep: (4)
Hello everyone Tesla Impulse 7.0 already sewed udachno- brought it yet again completely forgotten with the help of a bend to sew it, please tell me

Ivanes @ 06/25/2016, 00:02*
Hello everyone Tesla Impulse 7.0 already sewed udachno- brought it yet again completely forgotten with the help of a bend to sew it, please tell me

So I did not ask how (virus) reset does not help.

Link from the manufacturer is not working.

Well guys throw off even links etc. forums where infu to take Seiya miracle, do their One unit, or immediately after the bugs in a landfill?

* toks3011,
you need something?

uzakkk777 @ 25.06.2016, 13:06*
you need something?

need flash quao

In the subject Nyon write flash Tuloma can be sewn, or who have not tried?

* toks3011,
so what's the problem? Shake your firmware from the manufacturer, there is a program in the archive, where you want to flash, manual, driver.

all ok to flash, the wood is not stood on win10, checking off and enjoy. thanks to all

If someone appears advertising spread instruction.
1. Root device using KingRoot
2. Put the program to remove the built-in applications (eg RootAppDelete)
3. Remove the "Search" and "vendor indentifier".

[Optional]

Remove RootAppDelete, remove the Root access and self KingRoot.
We rejoice that the device is now ad-free. :)
I beg to fix. Many who meets with advertising on the device.

children, firewood postavil.no not want proshivat.skolko vol - do not hold.

right now, too, suffer with it, decided the installation of other drivers, with it when I put out caps - was easy to install, as well as others - there Thu adding device drivers, and so. Then I realized that the wood is straight norms arose and everything will turn out))) and so was the same trouble, hold "VOL -" and no good there, then charging blinking.
vidos found from the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pDFSVlQcp0
the link itself:http: //free-mobile-sol...ndroid-usb-driver.html

If suddenly flashed a tablet unfortunate, it is not included"Brick"I found a way to restore it.

--------1. Download the Firmware for Tesla.
-------- 2. unzip, install the driver (I had to disable the driver win._7_64 subscription).
-------- 3. run"ResearchDownload".
--------4. Select the firmware file extension ".pac"
--------5. Press "Play"
-------- 6. Connect the tablet, and stifle the power button and the sound "-" wait for about 10 seconds, then go flashing your tablet.

Good luck to everyone !!! :)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 22.07.16, 13:39
Reason for editing: Pictures under the spoiler. In a hat

* slavniu , It has been such a situation. Firewood stood without problems, but the battery is constantly blinking. Scheele two days. stuck charging. When the battery starts to blink vol- clamped and connected to the PC. At times perhaps 30 or 40 flashed (as I thought). Planche came to life ... On the day 3 ... Then the same thing happened. I got the idea that it is first of all the hardware has changed the battery (there was a dead) 3000 TH and lo and behold it worked. Even when the discharge is 100% no problems connected to the PC ... Nor any blinking battery ... Yes. Old battery it is best to remove the credit card.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 11:02