> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

35 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG V10 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.7 "
I Vasily
Message#1
02.02.16, 18:38
Capitalist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5288
Check in: 21.12.15
Aymobilko Achitalka

Marriage and RepairLG V10
PictureLG V10, H961, H901, VS990, H900, F600, H960, H968
Description | Discussion | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Purchase

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Known Issues
  • Mass marriage of the motherboard, it is also a "bootloop", it’s also a processor blade, it may appear as a cyclic reboot, flickering and distortion of the image on the screen or the phone doesn’t react to switching on with the Qhsusb_bulk or Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 detected on the computer

• Mass screen reject"residual images" appear, feature of LGD panel

What to check when buying?
    1. Check the most important function: call. Make a call from the purchased phone for 5-10 seconds. Also call him. You and your interlocutor should be well heard. You can use the recorder.
    2. Check the external speaker by turning on any music / melody. The speaker should not wheeze or distort the sound.
    3. Check the integrity of the case. There should not be chips, gaps and other defects.
    4. Check the battery, as well as the possibility of charging it. Put the phone on charge. The phone must respond to it.
    5. Check out the camera, take a couple of photos and shoot a video.
    6. Check the screen for dead pixels or other faults. As well as setting the brightness.
    7. Test the headset. Make a call with a headset and listen to music.
    8. Check in the phone settings memory information. Does her phone see?
    9. Check the phone's vibration by setting the silent mode.
    10. Test the operation of all buttons. They must respond without delay and the first time.
    11. Check the operation of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
    12. Check the accelerometer.
    13. Check equipment with user manual.
    14. Check the phone's IMEI, it should match the one on the package.

Useful
Past polls
soon

For filling caps, please contactI Vasily

Post has been editedI Vasily - 29.03.19, 15:57
Reason for editing: Poll removed (results will appear later in the spoiler)
Dmitriy03
Message#42
03.10.16, 09:34
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2045
Check in: 02.04.12
LG G7 ThinQ

Honestly speaking after the G4 marriage theme, everything is perfect here. The guy above is clearly something like a bootlap, this is typical for G4, but there is a massive phenomenon, and here it seems like a single case. Final and sold at 10 times smaller, but in the course of such problems with the boards there.

Marriage on the G4 scared me so that by the end of the guarantee I sold it and bought G4 again. With that phone, one friend walks in and says all the nishtyak works. On my second G4, there is also no bootlup yet, but phantom images and clicks when recording video with wifi on. At first there was nothing like that.

Post has been editedDmitriy03 - 03.10.16, 09:35
sava061071
Message#43
12.10.16, 23:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.07.10
HTC HD2

Well, in the end, what a lot of marriage? My native G4 died in 1 year and 2 weeks. Now bought a V10. Healthy it hurts. In the pocket does not fit well. I do not pay attention to the backlash of the button: D, but the backlight of the small screen is annoying. Yes, and do not care. As SAMSUNG does not explode - and thank God! There is not enough eye tracking and regular video call. The rest is all right. This is my fourth top skiing and I am not going to change the manufacturer. They are bug-free. (Although with the G4, LG was crap: blush :)

--------------------
sava
Slava-5257
Message#44
19.10.16, 10:18
Retiree
[offline]

Messages 944
Check in: 03.04.10
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Barracuda81 @ 09/08/2016, 10:10*
In the end, I did not find eBay. Horse cost, I will immediately say 5700 + 2200 delivery, but what other options?

Here is a site where cheaper and free shipping.http://www.dx.com/ru/s/LG+V10

--------------------
Samsung WiTu-I 900, Asus ZenFone Max, Lenovo Vibe X3, Zte Nubia Z11 mini S, Huawei Mate 20.
H_U_L_K12
Message#45
21.10.16, 23:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 21.09.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Gyy ... Here is the same trabla as with F4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POr1M3C5ijc

My V10 H961N seems to replicate the G4 bootloop issue.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max pro 4/128 - MIUI 9.1.2.0 Global
VLAD 82
Message#46
25.10.16, 10:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 30.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Good day.

So my LG v10 died, similar to the description above ... just lay on the table, turned off and hung on the LG intro ... (((

It turned out 1 time to turn it on and reset it to the factory settings ... but it did not help and now the device turns on only before the LG inscription. (just like on video and just like LG G4).

Worked for 1 year, the device is very cool, if not for the quality (((

I do not even know what to change it for, but I don’t really want to take LG after this.
lundo
Message#47
25.10.16, 11:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 548
Check in: 20.05.10
LG V30 +

VLAD 82 @ 10.25.2016, 09:48*
I do not even know what to change it for, but I don’t really want to take LG after this.

It would be nice to read the conclusions of the repair organization (you don’t throw it away right away, right?). Like G4. And the video with the bootlup itself look ...
VLAD 82
Message#48
25.10.16, 19:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 30.08.10

I'll post the video tomorrow (the phone at work is lying around) ... behaves the same way as on the video (laid out above). Plus, in Youtube, there are a lot of videos with a similar hang ... I bought it right after the appearance, I sin that I did not eliminate the problem in the first installments.
I will carry it to the repair when the time is up (but the brother in misfortune who wrote earlier about this problem was referred to the repair, but could not be repaired). Temporarily ordered meuzo pro5 64.
LordOfFrost
Message#49
18.11.16, 20:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 22.09.08
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Dear, and no one had problems with charging? At first, everything worked perfectly for meaia, but about a week ago, fast charging stopped working (in general), and now it charges in general once. Original charging, with any cable. And even when charging - takes a maximum of 490 mah, according to Ampere. Other phones with this memory (original, complete) are charging normally.

Well, another moment, maybe someone in the know. The official LG LG takes on the H962 model, or send it to where it took it?
schurik11
Message#50
18.11.16, 21:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 21.09.11

Tell me maybe there is a problem because of the firmware .. breakdown of the screen backlight into sectors ??
This seller wrote me a quote ..
The phone has 2 logical screens, in fact, one module. This is one module divided into 2 logical sectors, primary and secondary. So, due to the slider of settings in the firmware, the backlight of the main screen does not work, only the backlight of the additional screen works.
At the same time, the whole screen is visible, only the upper right corner is bright, and generally the top, and the bottom of the screen is weakly lit, because the light is provided only by the backlight from the additional screen.

Post has been editedschurik11 - 18.11.16, 21:09
bm730
Message#51
24.11.16, 09:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 02.12.11

Today my V10 was covered, it worked for 10 months. Covered in the same way

VLAD 82 @ 10.25.2016, 10:48*
So my LG v10 died, similar to the description above ... just lay on the table, turned off and hung on the LG intro ... (((

It turned out 1 time to turn it on and reset it to the factory settings ... but it did not help and now the device turns on only before the LG inscription. (just like on video and just like LG G4).

Worked for 1 year, the device is very cool, if not for the quality (((

In the same way, G4 died at the time, I think the same problem in V10. Today I will go to the service, phone rst, try to pass under the guarantee.
Deniskin
Message#52
24.11.16, 21:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 888
Check in: 23.04.06

Today, mine, too, has worked its own .... it just turned off and everything, it is impossible to turn it on anymore, there was a Korean, F600K, now I use H961, and there is still a European H960A, let's see what happens next ...

Today, the phone for Europe is just as dead as the Korean, just turned off and everything, there are no signs of life, it’s good that the European is under warranty, sent for repair and selling together with 961N, it’s too expensive to collect these V10 for parts as if now also the 961N will die, I have no guarantees for it.
And I never put any games at all, never overheated, I don’t use GPS programs, it seems that there’s something inside the phone that’s worth something, so that it turns off on a certain day. :)

Post has been editedDeniskin - 01.12.16, 10:36

--------------------
If a person wants something, he is looking for a way, if a person does not want something, then he finds reasons.
Nikiss123
Message#53
02.12.16, 13:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 24.02.13
LG V10

* Deniskin,
Please write the batch numbers (production date) and the Android version of both boot-up devices.

Post has been editedNikiss123 - 02.12.16, 14:09
Canada911
Message#54
03.12.16, 05:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 09.03.15
LG V10

http://www.ebay.com/it…280:g:ttcAAOSwXeJYCeQw
http://www.ebay.com/it...a64:g:2k4AAOSwo4pYJu-o
Here is a 9000 or 6500 battery, which is not enough for a standard battery

--------------------
Do not drive faster. Than your guardian angel flies.
Deniskin
Message#55
03.12.16, 07:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 888
Check in: 23.04.06

* Nikiss123,
The F600K had a production date of 26.1.2016, while the H960A had February 2016, I don’t remember the number, there were 6 Android phones

--------------------
If a person wants something, he is looking for a way, if a person does not want something, then he finds reasons.
bm730
Message#56
05.12.16, 20:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

Today I took the phone from the service, the repair took a week and a half. Changed the warranty on the motherboard and issued a certificate of changing the serial number and IMEI. In the same way, as in due time and with G4. But then the G4 still replaced the battery with a new one, I don’t know why. There was no battery. He asked how much it would cost, if the phone was not a guarantee, they said that about 20 thousand. Regarding the guarantee for a new fee, they said that only the general warranty of the phone was extended for the time it was in service. Those. What kind of additional guarantee for a new motherboard was not given. The phone was issued with a 5 android, immediately updated to 6, while the flight is normal.

The bottom line is to say the following. The story is unpleasant and it is not clear why LG drives a marriage from model to model. But the saddest thing is that I personally do not see an alternative for V10 (only if I wait for V30) and am not going to leave the ski. There are too many lotions here that I lack in other brands. In general, the mice cried, injected, but continued to eat the cactus)
-_doc_-
Message#57
08.12.16, 23:32
Dr. Livesey
[offline]

Messages 4310
Check in: 05.10.13
LG G7 ThinQ

bm730 @ 05.12.16, 20:53*
In general, the mice cried, injected, but continued to eat the cactus)

So I think so too with regard to skiing. There was G4, the motherboard died, changed under warranty, because was PCT while working with a relative. Now the V10 is very good and I don’t want to get rid of it, but it’s scary that the “gray” and, if it dies, it’s not very good to do for it.

--------------------
S.S.Lazio
"The flagship is a timeless level." (c) starr2012
LG V20 + Moto Z2 play + Nvidia Shield tablet. FiiO X3 II - Audio-Technica ATH-M50X
bm730
Message#58
09.12.16, 14:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

-_doc_- @ 08.12.16, 23:32*
if you die, then do for their not very happy

Let's hope that will cost. Here, how lucky) I'm wondering if the replaced motherboard will cover up with time, or are they already installed not defective?
Yeah_Go_Rich
Message#59
11.12.16, 14:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 18.12.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Yes, my own marriage is apparently the same as in G4 (I read a little of their topic) with residual images, the phone itself is not mine, friends, it appeared relatively recently a couple of months, if you believe the seller, for a little more than a year they took the device an acceptable price tag (in Kazakhstan) said first sold did not like one returned a month later, but the guarantee said podmahnet if it was necessary so that it was fresher, and now this day has come, problems with these residual images in the bar status bar, charging, going to the SC is not really time oval of her because I forgot to mention the images and decided to reload the question with charging, then we will see how events will develop

Post has been editedYeah_Go_Rich - 11.12.16, 14:06
Reason for editing: Edit
Barracuda81
Message#60
23.12.16, 18:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 451
Check in: 18.11.08
LG V20

So my device came back with the replacement of the motherboard. For this, too, is interested in the question

bm730 @ 09.12.16, 16:42*
Will the replaced motherboard cover over time, or will they already install non-defective

Even in the survey it would not be bad to add a root or not on the phone.

--------------------
iFreeSt
Message#61
27.12.16, 20:10
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 01.01.10

Well, colleagues, also share a story about my "brick" LG-H961N V10 ...
The phone died last week at the most, as they say, inappropriate moment - at the height of the working day: rofl:

Then I looked for checks, the warranty card and I realized that the term had already expired, because I bought it in Moscow at the end of November 2015, and the warranty was 12 months.
Ce la vie ... I went today to the official center on Kutuzovsky (m.Park Pobedy). Talked to the master. He says that the need to replace the motherboard. This is about 20 thousand rubles. Not yet ready to pay. Easier to buy new. It is a pity that from the memory of "brick" can not even pull out the saved files and other information. If I could, I could have paid. And already resigned: beee:

I agree with previous comments that the device is very good in terms of functionality, but I was hoping that LG’s long-standing image of unreliable devices was already in the past. However, as it turns out, no ...

"Brick" when connecting to a laptop is first defined as QHSUSB_BULK and tries to look for a driver. Then the "definition" is replaced by the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008.

An esteemed expert at the forum, engaged in the scattering of devices on Qualcomm (Unbrick), indicated that the problem is clearly in the hardware and, unfortunately, only the service.

So it goes...
We lose something, we find something :)
Despite some losses, this year I had a lot of interesting finds and positive points!

All with the upcoming New Year holidays! :)
LG

35 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 05:27