> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

35 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG V10 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.7 "
I Vasily
Message#1
02.02.16, 18:38
Capitalist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5288
Check in: 21.12.15
Aymobilko Achitalka

Marriage and RepairLG V10
PictureLG V10, H961, H901, VS990, H900, F600, H960, H968
Description | Discussion | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Purchase

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Known Issues
  • Mass marriage of the motherboard, it is also a "bootloop", it’s also a processor blade, it may appear as a cyclic reboot, flickering and distortion of the image on the screen or the phone doesn’t react to switching on with the Qhsusb_bulk or Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 detected on the computer

• Mass screen reject"residual images" appear, feature of LGD panel

What to check when buying?
    1. Check the most important function: call. Make a call from the purchased phone for 5-10 seconds. Also call him. You and your interlocutor should be well heard. You can use the recorder.
    2. Check the external speaker by turning on any music / melody. The speaker should not wheeze or distort the sound.
    3. Check the integrity of the case. There should not be chips, gaps and other defects.
    4. Check the battery, as well as the possibility of charging it. Put the phone on charge. The phone must respond to it.
    5. Check out the camera, take a couple of photos and shoot a video.
    6. Check the screen for dead pixels or other faults. As well as setting the brightness.
    7. Test the headset. Make a call with a headset and listen to music.
    8. Check in the phone settings memory information. Does her phone see?
    9. Check the phone's vibration by setting the silent mode.
    10. Test the operation of all buttons. They must respond without delay and the first time.
    11. Check the operation of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
    12. Check the accelerometer.
    13. Check equipment with user manual.
    14. Check the phone's IMEI, it should match the one on the package.

Useful
Past polls
soon

For filling caps, please contactI Vasily

Post has been editedI Vasily - 29.03.19, 15:57
Reason for editing: Poll removed (results will appear later in the spoiler)
Cabron2009
Message#22
10.05.16, 21:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 14.07.12

Hello, model 961n - at home 2 Wi-Fi points of 2.4 GHz, the second 5 GHz. So the device normally drags only when connected to Wi-Fi 2.4. Speed ​​at the limit of this network. When connected to 5 GHz, the speed at the reception drops to a miser 5-7 Mbit / s. What would it mean? Other home devices including Lg g4 fly at both frequencies of the norms.
Ivan510
Message#23
11.05.16, 19:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 196
Check in: 12.12.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

TheYo @ 05/09/2016 00:42*
I read the last 30 pages of the LG G4 marriage theme and just the jaw to the floor.
I decided to find a similar topic with V10, but here it’s dumb, apparently the time has not come yet =)

I have already gone like 6 months))) apparently there is simply no marriage))) not counting a little light on screen 2, if I find fault)).

--------------------
Xiaomi mi mix 2s
vturiy
Message#24
10.06.16, 10:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.06.16
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

Good day!
I bought myself lg v10 h962 (for Taiwan).
The first time I reboot when I entered the password for Wi-Fi.
Then I caught a hang and reboot while typing in messengers or SMS.
I rebuilt when I was talking and hung up when the interlocutor put the phone down before me (this happened once, this didn’t happen again).
When buying, it was on hieroglyphs, seen in Taiwanese. Hardly anyone had already played with him - the battery was not printed. Established the Russian language, not all hieroglyphs have disappeared.
I made a complete reset, with the Russification order. Rebol became less frequent. But it rebuses and hangs. Stress test in AnTuTu 2 times failed, rebooted, on the 3rd now up to 45% reached.
I do not understand the hardware problem (it’s too late to try to return), as in LG g4 or is it Andrew 6 unstable (then you can wait for the update, because the smartphone, of course, is fantastic) ... I didn’t manage to do it on the 5th. .. updated ((
Did anyone have such problems?
Any idea what to do?
So it’s just me who’s unlucky?) In the LG case, I don’t really want to deal now. Even considering that the firewood on the phone needs to be downloaded from the Taiwanese lg site - Sony did not have such problems, as far as I remember. I downloaded the firewood, and when recovering through the office. He does not see the program on the phone, although the mobile phone is connected and defined - it is available as a carrier and on it actions with the computer are available.
MB, I'm hooked? How to roll back to the 5th android for the test?

And, the production date is 03.2016. It seems that the problems with mass marriage of motherboards on g4 were earlier. Or I'm wrong?

P.S. By the way, the buttons do not hang out, the build quality pleases. Illumination did not find ... or it has not yet made out.

Post has been editedvturiy - 10.06.16, 10:50
Lip048
Message#25
11.06.16, 15:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 686
Check in: 14.09.11
Google Pixel 3 XL

Vturiy @ 06/10/2016, 10:45*
And, the production date is 03.2016. It seems that the problems with mass marriage of motherboards on g4 were earlier. Or I'm wrong?
You are mistaken for their different motherboards on the LG G4 EBR80252910, and on the Lg v10 EBR82326901.

Post has been editedLfd048 - 11.06.16, 15:36

--------------------
vturiy
Message#26
11.06.16, 18:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

Lfd048 @ 06/11/2016, 15:35*
they have different motherboards on the LG G4 EBR80252910, and on the Lg v10 EBR82326901.

Clearly, thanks for the useful information, let's hope that the problem is different.
There are no options. It’s impossible to rent it out and exchange it as a “technically complicated device” (although where they say it is). Only under warranty, and there diagnostics, repair, or replacement (if they can not fix it) = (

Are wrong

It seems that the problems with mass marriage of motherboards on g4 were earlier. Or I'm wrong?

I here meant more intersection in time of production or a repetition of the story with v10. =)

I analyzed once again the chronology - the problem is still most likely not in the android (firmware), since The first time a hangup happened on entering a password on a Wi-Fi, having caught these glitches, I thought that maybe I fixed the problem in new firmware - it was updated. Well, for the day of testing the smartphone, I caught the reboot more than once.
H_U_L_K12
Message#27
13.06.16, 14:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 21.09.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

You are mistaken for their different motherboards on the LG G4 EBR80252910, and on the Lg v10 EBR82326901.

The boards are different, but the processors are the same. As in W4, there is snepdregon 808, all with the same "sandwich".
And here are the pitfalls, will there be a fate for G4?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max pro 4/128 - MIUI 9.1.2.0 Global
vturiy
Message#28
14.06.16, 09:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

H_U_L_K12 @ 06/13/2016, 2:55 PM*
All with the same "sandwich"

Meaning single-channel? Or what is its feature?

H_U_L_K12 @ 06/13/2016, 2:55 PM*
And here are the pitfalls, will there be a fate for G4?

What are the disadvantages of such a lineup?
I heard that there was a problem with the contacts on the board - just with RAM?

Any idea what to do?

Vobshchem lies, while I communicate with the online store, which is trying to mislead me and imposes repair. I do not intend to give up.
Okay, I would use it ... and I checked it in the home mode and immediately informed that they had sold me a device of inadequate quality.
I gave myself entertainment, in short ...)
H_U_L_K12
Message#29
21.06.16, 17:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 21.09.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

* vturiy,
Read the topic of marriage g4. Everything is chewed up there.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max pro 4/128 - MIUI 9.1.2.0 Global
androidnew
Message#30
02.07.16, 07:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 276
Check in: 20.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

lundo
Message#31
02.07.16, 10:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 548
Check in: 20.05.10
LG V30 +

what opinions will be?

Yes, probably so far no opinions can be. There is one video (the second about G4) and one discussion about one case. Mozh they dropped it, drowned it or something else with the body to exercise. In my opinion it is too early to talk about something.
cartofan
Message#32
02.08.16, 11:26
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 01.04.15
Oneplus 6T 6/128

Such a problem, after sleeping, took the LG v10 off charging, went into the tube, started the video, the phone went into an eternal reboot, when it gets very hot, the computer does not see the phone.
Sometimes it spins and hangs, then again in a reboot. what could it be?(

Post has been editedcartofan - 02.08.16, 11:27
Thir133nth
Message#33
14.08.16, 18:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.02.13
LG G Pro 2

Honestly speaking after the G4 marriage theme, everything is perfect here. The guy above is clearly something like a bootlap, this is typical for G4, but there is a massive phenomenon, and here it seems like a single case. Final and sold at 10 times smaller, but in the course of such problems with the boards there.
Micha78
Message#34
15.08.16, 13:40
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 19.09.15
LG G4 H818

Sometimes it spins and hangs, then again in a reboot. what could it be?(

I am plagued by vague doubts ... bootlup, no?
vturiy
Message#35
05.09.16, 16:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

In the end, I recognized a warranty case - a marriage (though I suffered and spent my diagnostics, too, so that the sellers would not invent anything (they took it on the Internet Magazine)). Offered different options (sometimes not quite adequate), incl. and replacement. About LG, the opinion deteriorated, did not decide to replace it, besides it acquired the Meizu M3 Note, since I had to call from something. It’s a pity that it didn’t grow together with the V10, because it’s really a dream smartphone, but you don’t want to risk it the second time. You will need to call from the forest - and he is in reboot ...

Post has been editedvturiy - 05.09.16, 16:17
waldemar82
Message#36
08.09.16, 21:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 03.08.15
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

By the way, there is also one v10 engineer.

Posted on 09/08/2016 at 21:40:

Over the year, the phone received combat sadiny. On Kutuzov, both front plastic panels and side cover were changed. Everything was in stock. Now the phone is like a null one.
Barracuda81
Message#37
08.09.16, 22:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 451
Check in: 18.11.08
LG V20

Well, I'll write a small review after two full days on Mugen Power
Background:Sat to V10 on the G3. The problem of both devices is two. One can be solved by another battery, the other is alas not. This is throttling cruel, when you strongly strain the phone, it lays not only the interface, but also the transitions between applications. I think the main scourge of all the latest phones from LG is clogging up for updates of Russian firmware. It feels like the office doesn't give a shit about customers, and I remind you that V10 at the start cost almost 60 thousand.
Usage scenario:I can describe myself as a very heavy user. I get up at 7 am, take off the phone with wireless charging and start my day. I travel by car and listen to music via bluetooth, I have a Moto 360 watch. I arrive at work at 9 and already on the phone there is about 87-84% charge. By lunchtime, I have about 57% of the charge. By 4 o'clock drops to 30%. At work, the phone is usually in 4G, I use Whatsapp via the Web and calls. Fortunately, I have a second wireless charging at work, so I often keep my phone on it after lunch. As a result, I get 2 full charges per day. But the most disappointing phone in travel. Business trips are frequent and I don’t leave without a powerbank for 10 thousand mAh. In areas of uncertain coverage, the phone eats a battery mercilessly, even with the screen off.
Flour choice:By and large, the choice for the phone is small. You can certainly look for Noname, but what is the guarantee of capacity and durability? As a result, we have zerolemon and Mugen Power. The first 9000 mAh the second 6200 mAh. With zerolemon familiar on G3 and I will say right away - this is a freak of freaks, whatever one may say. Brick. Knowing this, for me the choice immediately disappeared. I want to carry the phone in my pocket, not in a bag separately. In addition, it is made of rubber and even uncomfortable to push it into his pocket. I know Mugen Power for a long time, but the only serious problem is that now they are difficult to reach. I understand the office either went bankrupt or changed ownership, but the site on which you could previously order batteries has sunk. In the end, I did not find eBay. Horse cost, I will immediately say 5700 + 2200 delivery, but what other options? With Mugen Power, you get the device in almost unchanged form factor, but it is thicker, but the cover rises to the regular places, the phone does not lose its strengths (metal sides). Weight increases up to 260 grams, but in his pocket it can still be safely carried, and due to the sloping backrest, the thickness from top to bottom increases gradually and is not so strongly felt. Let's just say - this is not a brick. I gave the phone to my work colleagues and no one said that it turned out to be ugly. Yes, he became more, but the aesthetics did not suffer much, I think the plus factor was that the phone itself was not small.
What we have:Without changing the scenario of working with the phone, it lasts without charging up to 20-21 hours in the evening (sure 12-14 hours of work). If in the evening I didn’t watch Youtube from my phone, then he would calmly return to wireless charging before going to bed. For users with a lighter scenario and those who declare that a standard battery allows you to work a day, I can guarantee 2 days of confident work. The back cover has contact groups for wireless charging and NFC and in fact you do not lose anything in functionality. By myself I can say that LG should initially produce phones with batteries no lower than 4000 mAh and I would forgive them the thickness. I still need a working machine, not an apparatus, in which all functions are turned off until it is claimed.

Link to the product:http://www.ebay.com/it...ame=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladigor - 12.09.16, 09:51
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

--------------------
Shoorf2
Message#38
08.09.16, 22:38
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 23.10.08
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

And I died wireless charging :( it was so convenient. Already 2 antennas arrived. And both do not charge.
And if you twist the body in charge for 30 minutes, then it is possible to catch the position in which it will be charged.

--------------------
Huawei Mate 10Pro 6/128
LG Optimus Black P970 ->LG Optimus Black P970 pregnant akb 3500 ->LG G2->LG G3 DUAL LTE (RIP) ->LG-V10 (RIP) with LG is over.
Pipo M3 ->Samsung galaxy note 2014 edition
Aser Iconia Tab A1-810 WiFi 8Gb
victor.shumeiko
Message#39
08.09.16, 23:11
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 17.11.11
LG G3

Over the year, the phone received combat sadiny. On Kutuzov, both front plastic panels and side cover were changed; everything was in stock

Tell me the address of the center and the prices of components
waldemar82
Message#40
09.09.16, 08:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 03.08.15
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

* victor.shumeiko, victory square 2 building 2. Head of everything about about 3,500 rubles.
GooglieS
Message#41
11.09.16, 12:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1065
Check in: 01.05.06
HTC Desire EYE

Maypavlov @ 04/04/2016, 00:05*
a microphone ... It turned out not to be a marriage, not a working microphone. Now everything is ok.

Does the "pencil test" phone pass?
http://ammo1.livejournal.com/418344.html
LG

35 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 05:26