> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

The Greedy Cave | [IPhone] [iPad] Roguelike

Rep: (566)
The greedy cave
Version: 1.8.1
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:07.06.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
In The Greedy Cave, you are an adventurer who explores a mysterious cave.

Description:
Once upon a time, there lived a huge mainland called Milton. It was a land where power came with the help of sword and magic, in which Men could shine their blades or magic to become beautiful warriors, the wisest wizards or the greatest adventurers. On this earth there were several kingdoms divided into borders, but over time they united. Countless stories of unions, coups, and other moments of the world adorn this tapestry, but this is not our story, let us leave it for another day.

Our story begins in a separate kingdom in the north of Iblis, a godforsaken place. It is wild and barren land, a place where its inhabitants mine for the lords of the south. Sometimes, travelers get lost in this place, and stay for the night, but never linger. Until one day, a young adventurer, got lost and fell into a hole. The story could end, however, after that he might not have returned from there, but he got out with a bag of gold and sparkling treasures.

News from the north scattered, about his fame and fortune, throughout the kingdom during the night. The kings sent their most courageous warriors and adventurers to clean the cave from the monsters inhabited in it and to search for treasures. Even the peasants who wanted to get some wealth took part in this expedition. People set up camp and formed their own groups to explore the cave. Clever merchants did not miss this opportunity, immediately built taverns and shops near the cave, selling equipment and all kinds of potions for impatient adventurers. At first everything went fine. As explorers drove into the caves, they encountered new creatures and discovered new treasures. Secrets continued to come from the cave, no one knew where the source of secrets lies. However, the balance of the cave’s wealth was shaken, cracks appeared among seekers who had previously worked hand in hand. Latecomers and weak, limited themselves to the search for the upper part of the cave, they could only watch how old seekers carried the treasures they found from the depths of the cave. They began to be angry as they watched, old researchers became arrogant due to wealth and everything was shrouded in mystery. The place has become a rotting foundation of suspicion and greed, turning into jealousy and envy.

It all started with a seeker who disappeared into a cave. Rumor had it that he had found incredible treasures and appropriated to himself. Others said that he was a guide to another world of some mysterious power in the cave. There is another version that he was killed by another group and was buried somewhere in the depths of the cave. No one knows exactly what happened, but people continue to disappear to this day. As more people began to disappear, some researchers began to leave, others clung to hope, some continued to wait. What brings you to us, an ordinary young man, will go into this extraordinary case. Can you find what you are looking for in ...

-----------------------------
In "" "" The Greedy Cave "" "", you are a brave adventurer who is tasked with exploring mysterious caves and fighting against all kinds of monsters.

Use your wit to defeat them, learn various skills, gain powerful objects, fight against evil monsters - Bosses, and reveal the secret surrounding this cave ...

Game Features
В· Randomly generated cave levels provide a different gaming experience every time!
В· Hundreds of monsters to win!
В· Hundreds of items to collect!
В· Hundreds of quests and achievements to complete!
В· Enchant / reform / upgrade / gold mining and much more for research!

Official group in VK:https://vk.com/greedycave
Contact us:
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/greedycave/
Video[/ b]

Seller: Avalon games
The size: 187.1 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Korean, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/greedycave/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/the-greedy-cave/id1028950091

Download: Attached fileThe_Greedy_Cave_1.8.1.ipa (101.48 MB)
Archive:
Story:
1.8.1 June 7, 2018
В· Fixed game crash caused by interruption of save during players recovery
В· Fixed a bug with the probability of the probability of failure of objects in the vessel at the level of Purgatory
1.8.0 June 1, 2018
В· Discard existing rating system
В· Create a system of "rating of heroes"
В· Create a system of "Mysterious Researchers"
· Added two robes: “The Curse of the Loser” and “Whisper of the Mystic”
В· Strengthening gold coins allows you to increase the equipment level limit from +3 to +5
В· Optimized the skills of some robes
В· Fixed some detected bugs
Reason for deactivating the rating:
After activating the rating, we continuously continue to optimize and update the rules for getting into the rating in order to provide players with a fair platform where they can prove themselves!
But in view of the console nature of the game itself, hacked version players constantly break through our defense, seize rating resources, massively publish spam, which negatively affects the user experience of ordinary players.
As a result of this, we made a difficult decision: in the current version there will be no existing rating function and the game will again become a console, players will be given new land!
1.7.5 Apr 27 2018
В· Added special achievements on May 1
В· Fixed the problem of partial obstruction of the interface
В· Optimized some imperfect game features
1.7.4 Mar 30 2018
В· Added a lot of equipment related to the game Gumballs & Dungeons
В· Optimized some imperfect game features
В· Fixed some bugs
1.7.3 Mar 21 2018
В· Added 6 achievement of two types and more awards in the form of crystals
В· Optimized experience adapting the entire screen
В· Optimized compatibility with new version systems
1.7.2 Feb 14 2018
Improvement and optimizations for better overall performance.
1.7.1 May 9, 2017
Bug fixes.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 07.06.18, 19:59
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (10)
No one has tried it yet? It looks pretty interesting

Rep: (12)
I tried it. very good suitable igruha (bought), there is a purchase of crystals, we need to buy bottles and respawn, but it is in other bagels. who should let donatit)

ps design licked with DontStarve, but the impression so far Pts. positive

Post has been editedaliasfox - 02.02.16, 21:24

Rep: (19)
He was very skeptical at first because of the face of the main character Dont Starve almost everywhere. He played a little and realized that she was cheating on purchases. Very high quality, smooth and nice looking. However, most likely, it should have initially been distributed according to the free-to-play model. I want to buy, but I’m afraid that it’s going to f2p with the head and it will become impossible to play :( I just can’t figure out why the loot disappears if the scroll is carried from the dungeon. Maybe someone figured it out?

P.S. It is sad that only the Chinese go everywhere (over nicknames) and it is worth mentioning that the game does not crack (through the Local App Store). Also, I do not quite understand why the game is geolocated, even if it was turned on, the characters were left with Chinese names.

Post has been editedVivaLaRoms - 03.02.16, 00:13

VivaLaRoms @ 02/03/2016, 04:09*
I want to buy, but I’m afraid that it will go to f2p with my head and it will become impossible to play :( I just can’t figure out why the loot disappears if the scroll is carried from the dungeon.

which f2p is not MMO, die honestly and start all over again)
it’s possible to take out loot only if it is made gold (not sure), I’ve already gone down far. until he rose to the surface

Rep: (1421)
* VivaLaRoms,
Most likely, as in enchanter cave, you only make yellow

* aliasfox
Oh, and here I recall the bitter experience of the Dungelot 2 bagel ...

* HoRRicH,
We will try :)

Rep: (1468)
It looks very interesting.
Not bothered by the constant passage of dungeons?

* triperus,
When breaking pitchers, several items may fall: a mana potion, a health potion, a floor card, and a return scroll. So break the jugs and as soon as you find a scroll with a leg - this is your ticket home.

Posted on 02/03/2016, 02:40:

* Dyuss,
This is a bagel :) It would be annoying if there was no progress. And here they turned up so much of everything on top (sets with bonuses, weapon reforging, upgrades) of 100 levels on the usual difficulty, as well as an increased level of difficulty. For me personally, the “poke out of boredom” game was more than a success. It’s very nice to play such games without sticking. Moreover, the Internet is not needed

Post has been editedVivaLaRoms - 03.02.16, 02:40

Rep: (479)
First impressions are normal. Further worse:
- There is no random generation of levels, it often happened that the output of the level is directly with the entrance. That is, I went into the new floor and immediately saw the exit without any obstacles. I also want to note the wildest monotony.
- I still think that any form of donation (except for the purchase of DLC) in a paid game is disgusting. Here it is full, so the game is likely to soon switch to freemium.
- Only gold items are returned from the dungeon on the scroll. At the same time, you can get lucky and find a statue that makes a gold object out of an ordinary object, but its characteristics do not change in any way. What for the division into gold and not gold, I did not catch the logic at all.

In short, continuous disappointment on mobile bagels. It remains only to play casual dungelot and wait for darkest dungeon.

Post has been editedblnGo - 03.02.16, 03:04

Rep: (1468)
* blnGo
* VivaLaRoms,
It turns out that we pass by. It's strange to put a price tag on a game with a donut. Free then download it to more people. And those wishing to conceive.

Dyuss @ 02/03/2016, 23:27*
It turns out that we pass by.

generation in the game is normal. as elsewhere ... without breaking a head down to run :)
often in bagels do you buy bottles and crawl out into the city?
the whole point is to go down as deep as possible and take a dip there)))

got it all day and cheated it bothered me: lol: but there’s simply nothing to buy there ... there is a clear imbalance in the game, a bunch of bottles fall and abilities on the heal ...
it’s still necessary to be able to die) ... although it can be hard there without donat tight, but she will get tired earlier)

Rep: (84)
I can not stand bagels due to the fact that they can’t be saved and only because of this. The point of passing the game at a time? Spend a lot of time, change your mind and just about the very end to take and die and be at the very beginning? It can prove anyone! : - {

Rep: (11)
* KUKUndrik,
I didn’t notice any mistakes.

Rep: (0)
No one tried to break the game for gold or diamonds? It turned out to gold, but it does not break diamonds :(

A similar situation. In the end, he found the value, but after the first purchase - they subtract all the added + cost of the purchase itself.

How to save in the game?

Awesome game) Tip: collect items on Extra EXP, Extra Gold and Luck

I can not stand bagels due to the fact that they can’t be saved and only because of this. The point of passing the game at a time? Spend a lot of time, change your mind and just about the very end to take and die and be at the very beginning? It can prove anyone! : - {

There are wipepoints right there. Yes, and it's hard to die here.

Post has been editedristiris - 22.03.16, 23:55

Ristiris @ 03/22/2016, 10:53 PM*
There are wipepoints right there. Yes, and it's hard to die here.

It’s not difficult to die when you get to lvl 30 with a gamma gear ... Give me not much at the time of death ....

Rep: (5)
Need hacking on crystals, who tried?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 10:26