> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

342 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Google Nexus 5X - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone 5.2 "
Survey on 12/17/2017 [Warning! Participating without having a smartphone in hand or pointing out incorrect data is NOT DESIRABLE]
What is the revision of the board of your Nexus 5X, after the bootloop has been repaired. (The board was replaced by LG, Google, the technician himself)
rev_0 [ 52 ] ** [22,22%]
rev_a [ 5 ] ** [2,14%]
rev_test [ 4 ] ** [1,71%]
rev_b [ 6 ] ** [2,56%]
rev_d [ 5 ] ** [2,14%]
rev_e [ 2 ] ** [0,85%]
rev_f [ 5 ] ** [2,14%]
rev_1.0 [ 110 ] ** [47,01%]
rev_1.01 [ 7 ] ** [2,99%]
rev_1.01F [ 4 ] ** [1,71%]
rev_1.1 [ 6 ] ** [2,56%]
rev_1.1F [ 27 ] ** [11,54%]
Telephone repair
Fixed growth in Lg Russia / LG CIS [ 48 ] ** [20,51%]
Repaired / returned money in nonameShop [ 33 ] ** [14,1%]
Denied nonameShop / Sent Nexus to LG Home [ 35 ] ** [14,96%]
Burned / threw / sold his nexus [ 115 ] ** [49,15%]
How long did the device work after the software revitalization (kernel deactivation) of months:
2-4 [ 28 ] ** [11,97%]
4-6 [ 6 ] ** [2,56%]
6-8 [ 1 ] ** [0,43%]
8-12 [ 11 ] ** [4,7%]
Did not disable the kernel [ 166 ] ** [70,94%]
After turning off the cores, I got a brick [ 19 ] ** [8,12%]
How old is your phone?
0-1 years [ 29 ] ** [12,39%]
1-2 years [ 124 ] ** [52,99%]
3 years [ 58 ] ** [24,79%]
Have you encountered a bootlap?
Yes [ 172 ] ** [73,5%]
Not [ 39 ] ** [16,67%]
Total votes: 234

Broken_Alex
Message#1
01.02.16, 23:34
Obsolete
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1623
Check in: 27.08.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Marriage and RepairGoogle Nexus 5X
PictureGoogle Nexus 5X, LG-H791
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware � | Modification and decorations � | Owners Club �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage (manufacturing defect) is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislation, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

What to check when buying a smartphone?
  1. Check out the most important function: call. Make a call from the purchased phone for 5-10 seconds. Also call him. You and your interlocutor should be well heard. You can use the recorder.
  2. Check out the external speaker by turning on any music / melody. The speaker should not wheeze or distort the sound.
  3. Check the integrity of the case. There should not be chips, gaps and other defects.
  4. Check the battery, as well as the possibility of charging it. Put the phone on charge. The phone must respond to it.
  5. Check out the camera, take a couple of photos and shoot a video.
  6. Check the screen for dead pixels or other faults. As well as setting the brightness.
  7. Check the headset performance. Make a call with a headset and listen to music.
  8. Check in the phone settings memory information. Does her phone see?
  9. Check the phone's vibration by setting the silent mode.
  10. Check the operation of all buttons. They must respond without delay and the first time.
  11. Check the performance of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and GPS.
  12. Check the accelerometer.
  13. Check equipment with user manual.
  14. Check the phone's IMEI, it should match the one on the package.

Description of problems encountered
Important information for those who are faced with marriage
Problem solving at the program level
What is useful in the repair of hardware
Poll results
  • Survey on 02/18/2016
Attached Image

By filling the caps, you can contact me at QMS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.02.19, 20:42
Reason for editing: When spots appear on the photo
shawerma
Message#42
16.02.16, 12:02
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 842
Check in: 06.11.15

Some kind of signaling microprocessor responsible for rendering allegedly came with such a problem. Tomorrow I will carry for more accurate diagnosis. Will cool it specifically and see what's wrong there.

The problem of slow rendering in the cold is the problem of all IPS matrices, someone has less, someone has more. And then the microprocessor? This is physics, nothing can be done about it. iPhone generally turns off when it is freezing. But the old Nexus 5 of 2013, the problem is much less pronounced, although in general it is.

Post has been editedshawerma - 16.02.16, 12:03
don11995
Message#43
16.02.16, 12:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Check in: 28.07.12
Oneplus 5 6/64

* shawermaI just donate what I was told in the SC. I, personally, also understand that this is a matrix (what difference does a microprocessor have in a cold? It either works or it doesn't). But tomorrow there will be diagnostics and they will definitely say if I change the screen.

Post has been editeddon11995 - 16.02.16, 12:09
wss68
Message#44
16.02.16, 12:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2790
Check in: 17.10.11
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* wss68,But the glitch did not immediately come out? Can developed in the course of use?

In a couple of days, I noticed. But it seemed. That was immediately. Perhaps for many. But do not pay attention.

Post has been editedwss68 - 16.02.16, 12:13

--------------------
Tournament championsavagemessiahzine.comby Mortal Kombat X on PS4
shawerma
Message#45
16.02.16, 12:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

I just donate what I was told in the SC. I, personally, also understand that this is a matrix (what difference does a microprocessor have in a cold? It either works or it doesn't). But tomorrow there will be diagnostics and they will definitely say if I change the screen.

Informal SC?
shawerma
Message#46
16.02.16, 12:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

So I took the Nexus 5X and ran into it.

Just a slightly less high-quality matrix. I had it on the very first iPad. Even stronger
don11995
Message#47
16.02.16, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Check in: 28.07.12
Oneplus 5 6/64

If the same matrix, then I venture to change it, if it is also then I will score then. Then how lucky ...
shawerma
Message#48
16.02.16, 15:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

If the same matrix, then I venture to change it, if it is also then I will score then. Then how lucky ...

Will also. I have six pieces. Everyone had the same thing. Only in vain they will be dismantled, and then they can be poorly assembled. I was also upset at first, but then I realized that I rarely use it in the cold.
K @ ddafi
Message#49
16.02.16, 20:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Check in: 24.11.11
Google Nexus 5X

Nailkim @ 02/08/2016, 04:20*
Owners, do everyone have blurred pictures or only some?

Here infa jumped, that on a colder (white) display, lubrications are less noticeable than on yellow ones, really?

Post has been editedK @ ddafi - 16.02.16, 20:16

--------------------
madmaxim
Message#50
17.02.16, 15:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 02.12.07
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Good day. I'm going to buy this device and the question has matured. What release dates are preferable to bypass glitches with charging and screen?
Sleeqs
Message#51
17.02.16, 16:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 16.10.11
Nokia 6300

Create a survey;

What is your charger?

- Sunlin, phantom pressed when charging no.
- PNTELECOM phantom pressed when charging no.
- Sunlin, phantom clicks are present.
- PNTELECOM, phantom clicks are present.

Post has been editedSleeqs - 17.02.16, 16:55
glukhovvv
Message#52
17.02.16, 17:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 31.01.16
Google Nexus 5X

The main problem is that there is a lot of chatter in the area of ​​the camera, as the lenses say, but the damn sound of rattling (as if something had fallen off) is annoying. Does everyone have it?
Phone warranty, took in mvideo. I think here, bear in service?
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#53
17.02.16, 18:05
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Check in: 18.04.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* glukhovvv,This is a lens focusing system. All OK

--------------------
shawerma
Message#54
17.02.16, 18:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

Sineva @ 02.17.2016, 16:25*
Well, if there is nothing, you can bring any other phone

What does any other phone mean? They will say that this is not a "cant", but a feature of this line of phones. If it were so that in one Nexus 5x there is a rebound of the sensor, in the other there isn’t, then they would have a reason. Take, for example, the sensor grid, which is visible on our phone, but not visible on many other handsets, including LG handsets. Bring to the service, they will say that this is a feature of the phone. Or, for example, a quiet, poorly sounding and sometimes rattling speaker from a loud sound on our phone is not a marriage, even if you bring another phone that does not belong to this line.
Sinev
Message#55
17.02.16, 19:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 717
Check in: 05.11.15

They will say that this is not a "cant", but a feature of this line of phones

That they can not say. If the touch does not work properly (press down, but it works to move up), then how can this be a feature of this line? Where is the documented, in this case, fixed this "feature"? And the fact that all phones of the line, to a single, have this cant, does not make a "feature" out of the cant. He remains a jamb. You yourself said that the chief engineer acknowledged the problem.
I think that if you write a written claim, then you can even return the phone and get the money back, just need it? Most users do not soar, I come across this quite rarely, and this does not bother me too. In games, I have not come across this for example, even once, in instagram, too. Sometimes in SMS messages, Vibera and Votsap it can be noticed, that's all. But if you have such a case that you are processing the pictures on the phone, and this cant really bothers you, why not return the phone and not see something else?

Post has been editedSinev - 17.02.16, 19:05
shawerma
Message#56
17.02.16, 19:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

Sineva @ 02.17.2016, 19:02*
why not return the phone and see something else?

This is the problem))) There is nothing else for me. If android, then only Nexus. Nexus 6P is too expensive. It is abnormal to give a monthly salary for the phone, I think so. 30-32 thousand - this is the limit that I am ready to give for a smartphone. This is psychologically. If not a nexus, and this is the only one for me on the android, then only Apple devices are the last. But they are also terribly expensive, they are not worth it. I would rather spend such money on something else, more useful. Well, okay, from Android phones I still like Galaxy Note 5, but tachwiz, subscreen buttons and many other reasons push me away. Well, the price pushes especially, again.

-----------------------
Yes, you are right that the chief engineer also saw the problem, but he did not admit that it was a defect. He admitted that it was a very strange job. The work of the wheelbarrow doesn’t bother me much, although I’m not ready to put up either. I hope that the problem is fixed by software. They will not fix it, so I will change it on Nexus 6P, as it will start to become obsolete and will become cheaper. The SC said that the problem is recognized as a marriage and the study of the problem begins, if there are mass appeals on the problem.
----------------------------------------------
The problem is that if we do not agree with the way the phone works, then we need to write a written claim. And preferably mass. But this is almost impossible. And if Google itself does not begin to investigate the problem, then nothing and no one will solve. This is not for you Apple, who recognized the problem with the USB Type-C cable for Macbook 12 and announced the cable replacement program. The problem was not critical, too slow charging was due to the cable. But they recognized that there is a problem. I understand that the price category is different. But ... I used to use Apple products before (iMac, Macbook and Ipad) and I remember how much support they have.

Post has been editedshawerma - 17.02.16, 19:36
shawerma
Message#57
17.02.16, 19:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

Sineva @ 02.17.2016, 19:02*
If the touch does not work properly (press down, but it works to move up), then how can this be a feature of this line? Where is the documented, in this case, fixed this "feature"? And the fact that all the phones of the line, to a single, have this cant, does not make a "feature" out of the cant

Another problem is that the joint is not manifested every time, but it happens once every five (10) scrolls.
Sinev
Message#58
17.02.16, 20:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 717
Check in: 05.11.15

Another problem is that the joint is not manifested every time, but it happens once every five (10) scrolls.

Yes, but to demonstrate something is easy anyway. Those. The engineer acknowledged that the touch works strangely, but refused to take on repairs about this? Motorola is not satisfied by the way as an alternative? There's almost pure android

Post has been editedSinev - 17.02.16, 20:24
shawerma
Message#59
17.02.16, 20:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

Sineva @ 02.17.2016, 20:24*
There's almost pure android

The problem is "almost." The speed of the phone does not reach. Used a couple of days Moto X Style. Took from a friend. Everything is good, but not that the nexus.
shawerma
Message#60
17.02.16, 20:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 842

Sineva @ 02.17.2016, 20:24*
Those. The engineer acknowledged that the touch works strangely, but refused to take on repairs about this?

No one refuses to accept it. They are ready to take on the diagnosis and if they find a marriage, they will make repairs. Marriage navryatli find, because so at all. And even if they find something and change it, then it’s not a fact that it will be better if everyone has a problem, which means they will put the same matrix and touch. Only in vain will disassemble. I see no reason to give for repairs because of this. Yes, and smart now suits me more than not. I first changed, because I thought that only I had a problem and a problem with certain parties, since no one had written about the problem. But after so many trips to the SC and exchanges, I realized that everyone had a problem. Therefore, I am not ready to give smart to the SC, knowing that the result will most likely not satisfy me. And even if I go to a meeting and immediately change the touch, which they were ready to do immediately, when the chief engineer looked at the phone, the problem, for the current time, with the current batches of components, will be solved.
eXc1te
Message#61
18.02.16, 03:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
Check in: 01.06.11
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

The jamb with the microphone refused to be recognized as a marriage in the service center: (they write that the device is working :(
Google

342 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:23