HP Pavilion X2 Detachable - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel Z8300 | 2GB RAM | 32GB eMMC storage

Rep: (1)
HP Pavilion X2 Detachable (10-n10 * ur)
Windows 10 Home 64 | 10.1 1280x800 "| Intel Atom Z8300, 1.44GHz | 2 GBGb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
additional information

Posted 02/01/2016 10:30:

Hello! Became the owner of this device. While updated, twisting, twisting in my hands. If there is, who also purchased it, respond!
The hp site also has modifications n0 ** - ur and n2 ** - ur. The difference, as I understand it, is that the processor of the previous generation is on them.

Posted 02/01/2016 10:34:

From the first questions about the device. It is in the dock of the elan touch panel. Scrolled with two fingers works in reverse. Not yet found how to change. The applications in the kit did not go to the touch.
Further, I have wifi, it connects only under the n protocol for 150 Mbps, although the card is specified in the tablet as intel 3165NGW, it declares support for the ac standard. Router asus ac66. In general, who has any ideas, respond!;)

Here is a review found who needs it. In Russian, have not yet met.
http: //www.techradar.c...lion-x2-1297257/review

Rep: (10)
And where was it acquired, if not secret? I look towards x2, but so far only the BayTrail version is on sale everywhere: /

After updating Windows to the latest version, it pulls up its firewood and scrolling on the touchpanel generally stops working ... :(
I bought in Eldorado. There is also a media market, but it’s expensive there. I have not yet seen 64 GB versions on sale.
First impressions. Good sound by tablet standards. A good screen, although glossy, but good angles, brightness. Nice to drive with your finger, slippery. The tablet itself is lightweight, the dock is heavy. I would say the assembly seems harder than it should. Rather, it is the need for weight distribution. The keyboard is nice, it works clearly. I torment so far 4 hours, including about the major update of Windows. About 40% of the battery is dead. First impressions are positive. The case is matte, no prints remain.

Still, I took myself at baytrail'e, 10-n201ur. Fortunately, I managed to get a new one with a guarantee for 2/3 of the store’s price.
About the touchpad:
Attached Image

He took off the daw of the reverse, everything works. Windows is updated to the stop - nothing fell off.
I didn’t really use it yet, I just took it last night - but I am impressed by joining the post above. From amenities - a full-sized USB pulls easily and without straining any portable screws that I could only find at home and at work. There’s no talk about less consuming peripherals; today tonight I’ll test with the hub how many pieces of iron there will be enough power at once. But usb-c, as I understand it from the instructions and from foreign forums - only for charging :(

Windows out of the box takes up less than half a 32GB disk, the card reader isn’t very smart, although I prepared an optimistic Kingston sdxc 90 / 45Mbps into it :( I transferred OneDrive to the card using the vhdx creation method, it seemed easier to "breathe"))

Post has been editedacTpo - 03.02.16, 09:43

I congratulate you on your purchase. The baytrail version is even a bit quicker due to the 2.1 frequency. I found it with that, thanks. Usb-c is both for charging and for data, but the version is only 2.0.
I have not figured out wifi yet. Although about the 802.11 protocol, n pumps up to almost 15 megabytes, which is very, very cool for a 150 Mbps connection. But there must be 433 ... And another moment came out. Fn buttons work by default as multimedia, but as functional only with Fn held down. Usually, the active keys mode function was for disabling this, it was in the BIOS, but not on this tablet. How to change until I found .. annoying order ... ((

On Wi-Fi, alas, I will not tell you anything - in n201 there is Realtek 8723BS, it initially only knows how to 802.11n.
I don’t know where to write in my n201. The old theme for Pavilion X2 is the 10-Jxxx generation of 2014, this seems to be the 10-Nxxx Cherry-Trail edition, but there are more common points here. It’s probably pointless to create a third topic for almost the same device.

I'm trying to deal with charging. Native memory - with a tightly attached USB-C cable, produces 5V / 3A. I connected the Macbook 12 memory for testing from work - there it is 5V / 2.4A, the tablet switches to a different power consumption profile, the charging indicator on the case and in Windows lights up. But the BatteryBar clearly shows that there is a fairly active discharge. Most likely, the acceleration of the discharge is associated with the inclusion of the profile "maximum performance", but the fact remains that the planest from the Makovsky usb-c charge is not charging. Either the current is not enough, or Apple has something chemical. There was a tp-link hub with two 2.4A ports for charging devices and a tp-link powerbank with a 2A port in stock - but you need a USB cable type A>USB-C, I did not find it right away in the stores, I ordered it with Ali, when I arrive, I will try. And then the question of mobile recharging in the car / at work / on the go with this model will be difficult to solve :(

I can also paint the info on the revitalization of Realtek RTL8723BS, which safely fools under 10koy and constantly cuts off the connection, while maintaining the visibility of the active link. But this is already infa only for the Baytrail version of the new X2 and for old tablets, in "dorestayl" this realtek also met - so it's probably better in a different topic.

Before that I had dexp on the real world. He also fooled, after updating the firewood he stopped. But at the same time, bluetooth and wifi did not work. ((
As for charging, I'll try to charge from another. I have such a cable. Unsubscribe later ...

Mikhail012 @ 08.02.2016, 16:49*
Before that I had dexp on the real world. He also fooled, after updating the firewood he stopped. But at the same time, bluetooth and wifi did not work. ((

Well, here I have the same problem. By the way, the method that I found first does not work. In general, no method has been working yet. I’ve been smoking forums for almost a week, I’ve tried five different drivers, different combinations of adapter settings, several registry edits - but nothing helps. More or less stable operation is achieved quickly by rolling back to the driver 3007.10.1031.2014, it at least produces an adequate speed. But the use of a BT-mouse constantly drops the link, when watching a streaming video it is incredibly annoying, and you can’t listen to the radio at work. If you disable BT through the Wifi Configure parameter of the Realtek card or stupidly chopping it off in the device manager - it works ok. But without a mouse it’s inconvenient: /

I am looking forward to the charge. If charging does not work from 2-2.4A, I will try to order with Ali 3A.

So far there is nothing to tell. There is a 2A charge from Asus and one cable. The tablet does not respond to them at all. I sin on the cable. Adapters on micro-typeC should come, I will try with another cable. Although also puzzled by the issue of charging.
Regarding the keyboard, HP support replied that this is not possible. That's the joke to do the normal thing, then remove the function that was ?! Type a product below let them suffer ?!)))
Tried different key remappers. Those that I tried did not remember the name. Recognize the multimedia key code in the F-mode as one. In general, masturbate some, until he overcame.
Regarding the network adapter and ac mode. HP support advised resetting the tablet to the factory state (yeah, what the trouble - one answer)))). Intel wrote that the mole ac was not certified in Russia, so ac is blocked. It is also doubtful, because a year ago I bought a WiFi card myself in a beech from Intel in Russian retail and it clings perfectly like ac. And this is a new beech model. It is also doubtful that they send old imported network cards from Russia back to China to build this tablet ...

And the card reader after exiting sleep mode does not fall off?

No, it works stably - I already have software on my card. Actually, with the exception of the curves of the realtek drivers, due to which the wi-fi link periodically breaks when working with the BT mouse, I did not see other jambs in the device. And then the question is, a mouse of many years ago, perhaps fresh mice with BT4.0 will work correctly. Well, on the driver of the 14th year (sp70339), the link rises quickly and this is noticeable except when playing online radio without caching :)

Did the cable come to usb. Did you get power from normal charging? Incidentally, what is the speed on the card? I have about 20 for reading and 5 for recording, although the card itself is faster ..

Mikhail012 @ 02.24.2016, 20:03*
Did the cable come to usb. Did you get power from normal charging? Incidentally, what is the speed on the card? I have about 20 for reading and 5 for recording, although the card itself is faster ..

The cable came, but I sold the device itself: mellow: I could not stand dancing with a tambourine around wifi, the realtek driver worked fine for a couple of days - and then again fussing with reinstalling it. And Windows in the tablet version did not please - there were two main tasks: basic photo correction in CaptureOne (so that you would immediately upload pictures to the network at the campfire outings in the evening) and auto diagnostics. But captureone has been 64-bit for several years now, but on this side I did not expect any setup. Judging by the reviews, putting a 64-bit axis on our 32-bit UEFI is unrealistic. And using the 6th version of the cap was quite dreary. Well, the old netbook, which was perfect for an autoscanner, got a gift. In general, I returned to android ....

As for the card - yes, the same speed. HP for one guided reason left only USB2.0 in the device. This is the speed we get, including on the built-in card reader. I had a Kingston high-speed card with 85 / 50MB / s read / write - and in the same 20 / 5-7: (

Rep: (0)
Dear owners of this device.
Please try to run on it the program Sweet Home 3D (http://www.sweethome3d.com/download.jsp).
Interested in three points:
1) Did you manage to start?
2) Did the program crash after a few seconds?
3) Did the program on DirectX / OpenGL swear?
Thank you so much in advance.

So ... The link does not work for me, maybe later I will try from another place.

According to the results of a month and a half use.
On my model there is a 64-bit Windows.
I put up with the wifi n and f-keys.
The magnets that hold the keyboard are weakened, but hold acceptable. I would say that it has become even more convenient.
But the hinges are rather weak.
We can say that in general the concept is very controversial. I used it just like a tablet about two times. But the heavy screen compared to the keyboard is not very convenient, although you can live unlike a cloth stand. I’m looking at the concept of yoga from lenovo.
The charge through the adapter from 2 ampere memory does not accept, only native.
Another negative point is that at the connection point the screen protrudes below the keyboard, as a result, if you keep it on your knees, it presses uncomfortably.
In general, the device is well suited for movies and surfing the Internet. To the best of your ability, you can work on business trips with documents, as far as you can say about a 10-inch screen, I now take it instead of a full-sized laptop.
The charge holds for a long time.
32 GB is not enough, it cannot fully replace a memory card, primarily because of speed. She also falls off sometimes when exiting sleep mode. Only suitable for storing music and movies.
The 64 GB version looks much nicer.

Sorry, there ")." at the end clings.
Here is the correct link
http://www.sweethome3d.com/download.jsp
there is a green button "Download at SourceForge.net"

He also became the owner of this device. Somewhere prau weeks n107ur 64gb. There are no complaints about the work, EXCEPT the fact that it is incredibly inconvenient with fn keys, it is impossible to work. Thought to find a solution here, but alas.

Try, please, the program Sweet Home 3D
Interested in three points:
1) Did you manage to start?
2) Did the program crash after a few seconds?
3) Did the program on DirectX / OpenGL swear?
Thank you so much in advance.

Here is the correct link
http://www.sweethome3d.com/download.jsp
there is a green button "Download at SourceForge.net"

I can’t deliver at all. Writes failed to start the application because its parallel configuration is incorrect.

Did you download 45 megabytes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 03:02