246 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> VOYO Vbook V3 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 13.3 "| Intel Atom z8300 up to 1.84GHz
1ELF1
Message#1
01.02.16, 09:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 08.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

VOYO Vbook V3
VOYO A1 PLUS Ultimate | VOYO VBook V3 Flagship
Windows 10 | 13.3 "" | Intel Atom z8300 | 4GB RAMGb | Touchscreen, 64GB ROM, Stylus
Description | Discussion | Buying and Accessories
Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Specifications
CPU: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core 1.44GHz (up to 1.84GHz)
GPU: Intel HD Graphic Gen 8
RAM + ROM: 4GB + 64GB offers a network card with enhanced memory, which makes all applications faster. It will be necessary for your needs
13.3 inch screen: 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD 10-point capacitive IPS screen
Windows 10 system
Dual cameras: 2.0MP front camera for selfie
HDMI output: Supported 4K HDMI slot, supporting 4K output
It helps you to make sure that you have no battery life and no battery life.
TF card: Up to 128GB Max, you can
Bluetooth 4.0: Supports fast data transmission
Gravity sensing system: Can fluently and sensitively run various applications
Network:
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Photos of the device internals
Disassembled stylus
General information, differences in revisions and known device problems.
Instructions, drivers
Useful

IMPORTANT:
  • By changing the settings of the video card in the BIOS, you are guaranteed to get a brick!
  • You can not pour BIOS into a device with a z8350 processor from a device with a z8300 processor - there will be a brick!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 08.06.17, 15:48
Reason for editing: Correcting video playback hangs in Google
garry2002
Message#22
17.03.16, 17:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 16.06.09

Gentlemen, how much does this miracle weigh? Can anyone measure this mass, happy owners? Thanks in advance)))

--------------------
I decided to live forever .... as long as everything goes fine.
ls600
Message#23
18.03.16, 10:42
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 128
Check in: 17.01.12

On the technical tab spoke 1.6 kg

--------------------
The next attempt to "achieve justice" will be regarded as a discussion of the actions of the administration. (with)
garry2002
Message#24
18.03.16, 16:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 16.06.09

In this articlehttp://www.ixbt.com/ne...ntel-core-m3-6y30.htmlsay about 1.5 kg. It is a pity if in fact it is heavier.

--------------------
I decided to live forever .... as long as everything goes fine.
dimesify
Message#25
19.03.16, 14:42
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Check in: 09.03.13
Motorola MING A1680

For those who want to install their own build of Windows 10 from scratch, but there are problems with installing drivers, I wrote, in general, instructions. Suitable for any build of Windows 10.
Backup of firewood and the instruction itself may be suitable not only forVBOOK V3but for other models of the seriesVbook. Try it.
detailed instructions
Detailed instructions, I advise you to perform strictly in order.

1. Download the archive itself with minebackup drivers. And write for example on a separate flash drive.
2. Install your Windows 10.
3. Unpack the archive with firewood from a flash drive into drive C. (there will be a path like this: C: \ DriverBackup)
4. Go to the Device Manager and start installing firewood first from the bottom unknown devices (it is advisable to select the lowest one first).
6. Right-click on an unknown device - update the firewood.
7. Indicate the second paragraph. Then at the top, click Browse and specify the DriverBackup folder. (Windows will chew all the firewood folders in this folder to install all the firewood) Click - Next.
8. The installation of this driver will begin. Will be successful.
9. Go to the next unknown device (and everything is desirable to do with the lower (second to last or higher) unknown devices / problem.I will write below why exactly so to do in - Note.))
10. We also do the same actions and install firewood from ours.folders with backup.
11. Every next time you install the next driver, we change the order in which the device is selected. Better to press them within the 4 lower Unknown devices.
12. As soon as after the next installation appears in the Device Manager - a video card (it may not appear - then you can put this firewood yourself almost immediately after you put the firewood on the Generic SDI Device) - put the firewood on the video, also from the backup folder. We are waiting for a long time, it will blink a couple of times.By the way, if some driver also blinked and the black screen is frozen - restart the laptop and continue to put the firewood on!
13. We proceed to the following unknown devices, again in the lower part of the devices we put everything, while changing the random order each time (for example, first the penultimate one, then 4 above the set, then again last / before.).
14. As soon as two Generic SDI Device devices appear in the list above. Immediately put the firewood on the first and second - it will be on the Wi-Fi. It should also successfully install everything.
15. Go to the installation of the following unknown devices. In general, we go constantly - bottom-up.
16. Reaching the topmost - flashing the remaining problematic devices, everything should be successfully flashed. Done!It is possible that they will show on some more exclamations. Signs, on some devices, but after a reboot at the very end of the instruction - everything will be normal.

After all these manipulations,You still most likely will not have firewood on the Wi-Fi (the icon below will be red marked), the curve of the touch will be and the accelerometer will not work. Although in the Device Manager - all the firewood will supposedly stand perfectly.Do the following:

1. Downloadarchivewith wood from the Chinese (there are five of them, but we only need three) for the VBOOK V3. (It may be that the firewood will not stand on the camera from the backup of the norms, then from this archive we also put firewood on the camera (we install the inf file for each camera from each folder).
2. Unpack in general these folders with 3 firewoods: Wi-Fi, accelerometer, and touch. And also in drive C.
3. Let's start with Wi-Fi. Go to the folder with the wifi, there will be a folder and BT, and wifi. Run from Admin - Install, wait. Is done.
4. As it was installed, immediately go further in the same folder with firewood files for Wi-Fi and copy all the files from the drivers folder Wi-Fi with replacement in C: / Windows / system32 / to the drivers folder. What is not copied - click Skip. Is done.
5. We now turn to the touch. Go to the folder with the firewood with the tachim and also look for it there and run the install from Admin and wait for it to be installed. Everything should be installed successfully. Everything!Touch immediately become smooth, as in the native image of the Chinese.
6. Go to the Accelerometer. Click the right button on the file BMA2x2Accelerometer.inf and click install, wait. OK.
7. After this, we copy these files from the accelerometer into the system folder C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers - to the UMDF folder with replacement. What is not copied - skip. Done!
8. Now we reboot our tablet in order for Wi-Fi and other other firewood to work, which have not started yet.

The whole operation takes about 10 minutes.

If everything was done correctly, then everything will be fine, Wi-Fi click on the bottom right - everything should be determined by the rules. The touch, and all sensors will also work fine, sound, video, cameras, card support, etc. - Everything is okay. In general, everything, as in the stock image from the Chinese, unknown devices and other conflict should not be.Testing on three different builds of Windows 10, including professional and enterprise - everywhere raised firewood. But only by following these instructions. Now there is windows 10 pro easy. Everything works well, there is not even this Chinese, as in the image of the disk.

It is advisable not to update native drivers.(they work fine anyway) in third-party programs for searching for drivers, since various nuances can appear, for example: the touch keyboard in the browser will stop calling chrome, or it will recognize if you have an external SD card - as new, on each boot i.e. All settings on it - can get off. You can only update the video card if you want.

the driverbackup folder itself can now be deleted.
Note
Every time changing the random order of installing firewood is important for a successful installation, as there are driver dependencies. And if, as usual, to put in order, starting from the top, the firewood does not all stand up, and you can’t put them in any way, tried many times in and out. And wi-fi and something else will not work. It only helps to reinstall Windows and re-install firewood again ... Therefore, after long checks I decided that it would be better to start from the bottom list to the middle in random order, changing the order of installing firewood all the time. So that then you just do not have to flash the Windows several times in order to correctly install all the drivers again.

ps: The main thing is that now there is still an opportunity to install driver standards on any windows 10 builds, and you can forget about Chinese images with Chinese, with Chinese tracks and Chinese. ) Testing on V3 different assemblies of Windows 10, everything is stitched perfectly, and most importantly, all the firewood standards are raised according to this instruction.

Also, if anyone needs a native BIOS from Vbook V3 (in the form of an installer), if someone has any problems with the laptop and needs to flash the BIOS ...Attached fileV3_stock_bios.rar(5.77 MB)

Post has been editeddimesify - 26.03.16, 00:39
dimesify
Message#26
19.03.16, 19:24
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

Many may want to know, those who have not yet acquired the subject, about the approximate autonomy of the laptop. Therefore, I decided today to really test the battery on VBOOK V3, I dedicated this day. The tests were not game tests, but I’ll say right away: I did it NOT in my native Chinese Windows, but on my third-party Windows 10 Pro light on V3. At night, I charged it completely off from 1% to 100%, and this morning I turned on the device and started the test with 100%. During the test, they turned on: the screen made that it was always on and not going to sleep during the entire active work of the laptop from 100% to 1%, performance - balanced, Wi-Fi constantly turned on, brightness 25% (this brightness is quite quite more is not needed for the room, 0% even has to be put closer to the evening-night on V3), the laptop never rebooted, used mixed controls: both the touch and the mouse, mainly the mouse. During the test, the goals were as follows: find out how much V3 will work in active uninterrupted operation in this non-game mode - immediately immediately began to use Internet almost continuously without interruption through Chrome (approximately from 1 to 3 tabs launched) + almost always (often) launched in parallel there was an audio player with a muzle (loudness of loudspeakers 10%) + in parallel there were no complicated different actions in the conductor, a desk slave, in general different “clicks”, in general, everything at once or combining, the screen was always turned on.
I must say at once that the discharge for all the time was always smooth and without jumps throughout each percent. For all the time the laptop was barely warm. Video, YouTube, etc. in this test did not include, maybe later I will do the second test, and then the game.
The test made up to 3%, then just 2% of the laptop is cut down by itself in terms of the protection of information, in general, from 3 to 1 somewhere else is 10 minutes.
Simple test results surfing + music + conductor in screens in Task Manager
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

As a result, about a laptop V3 kept in active mode while surfing + music + reading / conductor / workstation - 8 hours and 15 minutes. In general, the result is quite satisfied. )

p.s who still has a charge of 7% still, just make three calibrations from 100 to 0, and then the discharge will be even and will not hang at 7.

Post has been editeddimesify - 19.03.16, 20:17
olemal
Message#27
19.03.16, 20:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Check in: 01.07.14
Nokia 9 PureView

I will copy from the next branch here
obviously now it is necessary to write about sabzh

When defusing, I confirm the phenomenon of 7% - a film was shown on them for 40 minutes.
But if the discharge is still very smart, then charging is complete trouble.
Charged from 0 to 100% from 12 at night to 4 hours the next day, that is sixteen hours.
In this case, an hour and a half hung by 99%
Nevertheless, this is not normal - I sin on the attached charger, as if to check what current it actually gives ... (on the device itself the inscription input DC 12v / 2-3a, on the charger 12v 3a)

Post has been editedolemal - 19.03.16, 20:12
dimesify
Message#28
19.03.16, 20:14
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

* olemal,Above wrote, try to calibrate, and there will not be a hang on 7.
olemal
Message#29
19.03.16, 20:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Nokia 9 PureView

* dimesify

Yes, today I will discharge him again.
By the way, he was off the day lost only 1% of the charge.
But I am not worried about these 7%, but extremely long charging - 16-17 hours to 100%, during the night it gains no more than 70%
Can a defective charger ...
dimesify
Message#30
19.03.16, 21:50
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

* olemal,I, too, while watching for charging in sleep mode ... I think in the future this is fixable. And the charger itself, yes - a slow little by itself ...
olemal
Message#31
19.03.16, 22:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Nokia 9 PureView

What else noticed.
It has been repeatedly, so it is worth mentioning this, I guess.
If the subject at night lies on charging in sleep mode, then in the morning, if you open it, it comes out of sleep and shows the lock screen, which is basically natural. After you lift this screen to get to the desktop, after a few seconds the screen blinks and goes out, slightly covered with a blue backlight.
It is treated only by long pressing the power button and, accordingly, reloading. But here too the lottery - everything can continue to go normally, and can go out again at the stage of typing a password.
And so three or four times in a row.
It may be necessary to reinstall the system and take the native assembly of small-size ones from their site, plus the drivers that they found and put dimesify, for which many thanks to him.
Maybe this iron is buggy, which is worse
dimesify
Message#32
20.03.16, 09:37
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

* olemal,this was not observed at all. I advise it is better to immediately demolish this Chinese Windows and put just your own any Windows 10 downloaded from the Internet through the flash (you activate it then just through the kms prog), and then put the firewood according to the instructions. and everything No need to download the Chinese image from their site.

Post has been editeddimesify - 20.03.16, 09:39
olemal
Message#33
20.03.16, 12:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Nokia 9 PureView

* dimesify

But from here is it impossible to take?
https: //www.microsoft ...are-download/windows10
In theory, the Windows should activate itself, without any tricks of a friend of the ratification, the key is already registered in the hardware.
By the way, you didn’t confuse the task manager with the device manager in the firewood instructions?
4. Go to the Task Manager and start installing firewood.
dimesify
Message#34
20.03.16, 12:33
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

* olemal,I just did not understand, you thought about the Chinese off site. Of course, you can download from off small.

I meant the device manager, corrected.

Post has been editeddimesify - 20.03.16, 12:34
War-wolf
Message#35
20.03.16, 15:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 13.06.12

Yuzayu this device for two weeks. The flight is normal. Nothing had to be reinstalled or changed. Only language pack installed and all.
Native Winda works satisfactorily. I confirm autonomy - hours 7-8 work without problems.
Games are not heavy pulls, even Assassins Creed 3 went to the minimum.
Internet, movies, office programs - no questions asked.
So while, mostly positive emotions.
Of the minuses:
- the above problem with closing the lid when locked - goes into inadequate, you have to overload for a long time by pressing the start button. In principle, not deadly, a bit more attentively be normalek;)
- no sound
- periodically losing the network - I prefer to write it off on a tired router
- Marked case - I bought a felt case, but still I already slapped: (
By the way! Maybe someone knows how to clean this rubberized coating? Share your experience and advice please!
I have an orange - and on it are already prints of dirty hands, etc.
dimesify
Message#36
20.03.16, 16:03
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1693
Motorola MING A1680

Guys, who can throw off the microsoft edge itself files completely, otherwise you can not download it separately? It seems that the browser should be C: \ Windows \ SystemApps.

Post has been editeddimesify - 20.03.16, 16:03
olemal
Message#37
20.03.16, 22:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Nokia 9 PureView

Guys, who can throw off the microsoft edge itself files completely, otherwise you can not download it separately? It seems that the browser should be C: \ Windows \ SystemApps.

see can help
https://yadi.sk/d/wnedcfEzqLgD9

I also have a folder of cortan there))

Post has been editedolemal - 20.03.16, 22:09
caaaahek
Message#38
21.03.16, 10:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 29.02.16
ViewSonic V500

Games are not heavy pulls, even Assassins Creed 3 went to the minimum.

Listen, and if through msconfig to put a daw "4 cores", the performance will improve or not? on a simple computer about 15-20 fps is added.
py.sy. on gerbest on 17 kilo rubles sell - freebie;)
Trout
Message#39
22.03.16, 08:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 25.09.13

Really tasty prices on GB, the temptation is great.
The question to the owners is - how is it with the keystroke on the keyboard, is it convenient to type, play with toys? because judging by the videos all .. ambiguous.
olemal
Message#40
22.03.16, 12:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1782
Nokia 9 PureView

In general, the disease progresses.
This morning after charging for 10 minutes I could not turn on the device. The symptoms are the same - either after a long sleep or after switching on, after the night was lying, the screen was soon cut down (usually at the password entry stage or already on the desktop), it barely glows with a bluish shade, and the computer reacts.
Today, about six times, after which I stopped switching on at all.
Turned on by long pressing the volume down + button on.
Does anyone have any thoughts about what this can be and how to treat it?
nikitosbr
Message#41
22.03.16, 14:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 05.04.15

Guys, squeak monitor is very annoying? Can I somehow get rid of?
How does Photoshop + Lightroom work on this machine, it is very slow?

I think that I should buy myself such a thing, but the squeak + stuff is alarming. Photoshop is critical.
Voyo

246 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:45