> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> CatAudiobook | The program is designed to play audiobooks. Simple interface
thenarion
Message#1
31.01.16, 12:44
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 61
Check in: 31.01.16
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

CatAudiobook download

Version: v1.14.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
A quiet evening, an easy chair, a good book and a favorite cat on your lap. To achieve harmony, you need a handy player for audiobooks. Such that it was not necessary to bother the cat often with unnecessary movements. With large buttons, which are convenient to press while holding the phone in one hand, because you are stroking the cat with the other hand. With a convenient rewind, with which you can squander the whole book in a few seconds, find the right place and all this without taking your finger off the screen. This feature is implemented using a specially trained mouse!

P.S. Kitty painted the whole family from nature!

Opportunities:
  • Full set of features for comfortable listening audiobooks
  • Easy way to add books to the library
  • Bookmarks
  • Fragments
  • There is a sleep timer
  • Playback speed control
  • Fast through movement on the book with convenient positioning
  • Assigning the role of audio buttons to Universal Audio Control
  • Select the method of displaying information about the book: tags or file system. Both for the entire library and for each book.
  • Accelerometer support for timer reset
  • Skins selection
  • Cute cat

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=77edb906-f565-445a-9976-62d0bc65d86f
List of changes
V1.18 - Added a list of tracks for the central panel, changed the folder manager, you can now add one book at a time, hide books in the library.
V1.16 - Improved responsiveness of the interface, added control panels paging, accelerated library updates
V1.15 - Expanded timer functionality, added m4b playback, improved interface
V1.14 - Added new skin, timer control using accelerometer, tag support implemented, go back after pause.
V1.13 - Improved stability
V1.12 - Added extended information about the book (double tap), assigning the role of media buttons to Universal Volume Control, optimized re-update library.
v1.11 - Fixed bugs, slightly corrected interface
v1.10 - Added playback speed control
v1.9 - Fixed a problem related to the reaction to the removal of headphones
v1.8 - Fixed problem with deleting books from library

Post has been editedKoteiko - 04.03.16, 18:00
Reason for editing: New version
Warbeast
Message#22
13.02.16, 11:59
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 06.09.07
Google Nexus 6

WarBeast, and what's wrong with the application icon?

It is not repainted with the theme, the picture is too close to the edges, in general read the theme of the swan, an article about icons, and there is a little article on how to do them =)
What I threw is completely resized for your needs. Emnip even on the desktop there is no size icons 512, if you like and decide to insert, I will overtake in the vector.
Personally, I prefer the cat in my ears, depending on how it looks on the device, it may be reasonable to increase the nose.
The icon contains headphones and a cat, drawn by me with the use of a royality of free sources, but redrawn so that they can fit into the icon and contain the correct proportions, there is nothing to get to, you can safely use =)
Or you can throw arrows at me for the icon in the ebout =)

Splash can be done simply, in the middle, the icon (I posted it in sufficient resolution), the program name below (the icon and the name in focus color), all on a black background ...

Post has been editedWarbeast - 13.02.16, 12:12

--------------------
thenarion
Message#23
13.02.16, 12:46
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Many thanks. Be sure to note in about. Well, when I do ... And somehow all hands did not reach.

PS as I got the store! Week hung, then some left statistics fell down, then the report about "it is impossible to test the application." The report describes a normal initial screen (empty) when the library has not yet been added. Do you see them embarrassed that he is black and they decided that this is a glitch. In the help to look no luck.
And today there are no images at all: no icons, no screenshots. At first I tore the hair on my head, then I saw that I was not so alone. Just look at Doulingo - the same garbage.
Warbeast
Message#24
13.02.16, 13:08
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

In fact, it is worthwhile to make an explicit button close in the start help, and add the button when the library is first initialized.

--------------------
bubba65
Message#25
16.02.16, 13:58
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 09.01.14
Nokia Lumia 1520

Poyuzal, it seems like a smaller battery eats than analogs. Going through the tracks is really a bit faster than audiobooked. The system does not litter. In general, normal. Wishes on the interface in the "BOOK" mode, the timer button (watch) is bigger, the font of the book is smaller, the colored cat is replaced with the black cat
Warbeast
Message#26
16.02.16, 15:01
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

* thenarion
The problem was in this group of files, deleted the folder with fairy tales, everything began to hide.

WarBeast @ 02/12/2016, 12:50*
\\ Fairy Tales \ cover \\ Fairy Tales \ info \\ Fairy Tales \ Alexander Pushkin - A Fairy Tale About the Dead Princess and Seven Bogatyrs \\ Fairy Tales \ Kipling Rudyard - A Cat Walking by itself \\ Tales \ Kipling Rudyard - Mowgli \\ Tales \ Lewis Carroll - Alice In Wonderland \\ Tales \ Peter Ershov - The Humpbacked Horse \\ Tales \ Edward Uspensky - Troy Iz Prostokvashino

Looking forward to the update =)

Another would be a cover on ikonochku =)

Post has been editedWarbeast - 16.02.16, 15:08

--------------------
Warbeast
Message#27
16.02.16, 15:10
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

But as for the loader

But what about the 950, the loader will then be less than the screen resolution.

By the way, of all the readers, only this and the audiobook normally remembers the place of playback. The rest are lost. Although this is still a little listened.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 16.02.16, 16:13

--------------------
thenarion
Message#28
19.02.16, 00:15
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Good day.
I am testing the application and will soon post it to the store.

Here is the skin that I built
Attached Image

and here is the icon
Attached Image

In general, what will happen:
1. The interface has been improved (wishes and suggestions have been taken into account and the icon has been used). You can choose a skin. And with a loader, it's okay now too))
2. You can choose where to get information about the book: from tags or file system. It is set by default for all books, but you can set your own version for each book.
3. Many minor improvements regarding sustainability.

PS about fairy tales ... Is it possible to throw a link to them from where to download these particular copies? I really want to catch the problem.
Warbeast
Message#29
19.02.16, 00:23
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

* thenarion
Super!
Looks great =)
Perhaps it makes sense to remake the icon so that the inscription fits? If you need to redo it.
Instead of the second timer, left or right, perhaps it makes sense to set the playback speed. I do not use it, but I know that many people use it =)

PS about fairy tales ... Is it possible to throw a link to them from where to download these particular copies? I really want to catch the problem.

I can archive a folder and put it in a folder, I just downloaded from different places, I wrote the tags myself, added pictures ...
In general, the files are not original.
Throw off a link in PM =)

Post has been editedWarbeast - 19.02.16, 00:32

--------------------
thenarion
Message#30
19.02.16, 01:26
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Oh thanks! And I broke my head, why would it be washed down for symmetry.
ozzyfun
Message#31
19.02.16, 15:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 21.07.10
Apple iPhone 6s

WarBeast @ 02.19.2016, 00:23*
Instead of the second timer, left or right, perhaps it makes sense to set the playback speed. I do not use it, but I know that many people use it =)

Yes Yes. The idea is very good. Button cyclically switching the values ​​of 0.8 1.0 1.2 for example
Warbeast
Message#32
19.02.16, 15:17
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Better standard drop-down dialog box, this is not the place to try different speeds =)

Oh thanks! And I broke my head, why would it be washed down for symmetry.

And in the sleep timer, will be after this chapter / file?

--------------------
thenarion
Message#33
19.02.16, 21:16
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Better standard drop-down dialog box, this is not the place to try different speeds =)

Late, already done)

You can choose between left and right of the picture: timer, playback speed or rewind for + -1 minute.

That is, you can, for example, on the left, timer, and on the right, rewind.

I will first do the accelerometer. I thought it would just be, it turned out somehow not quite adequately that works in background tasks. If today accelerometer domuchayu, then take care of this task.
I kind of found a "dangerous" code, because of which the application crashed during an update. I have never had such a thing, but apparently it is a matter of a third-party tag library.
When they say that WP is not finalized, this is exactly the case. There is a built-in library for reading tags, but it does not read from image files. The third-party library reads pictures, but does not give the correct value of the duration and often corrects the encoding. In general, close the hole and lay out.
Warbeast
Message#34
19.02.16, 21:18
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Late, already done)

Well, let's see =)

I still do not use =)

--------------------
thenarion
Message#35
20.02.16, 11:29
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Well, finally threw an update to the store. Hours so after 6 should be updated.
On to

just not enough time. This is not difficult to do, but it will take a long time to test. In the near future I will sip.

From interesting further I plan to attach the tag editor. Well, sort of so that you can specify the name of the book, artist and method of numbering files.
Any suggestions on how to number? One option is "Chapter 1", etc. this is understandable, and what else?
thenarion
Message#36
20.02.16, 12:35
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Something fast today, the application is already available.
Warbeast
Message#37
20.02.16, 13:14
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Put, super, much more attractive.

Any suggestions on how to number? One option is "Chapter 1", etc. this is understandable, and what else?

It seems to me that it is worthwhile to do something like a total, enter "name", "number", and the number is two-digit by default, if there are more than one hundred files, then three-digit. Well, by the mask.

I will try to make a vector image so that it can be normally scaled, and then on the loader it is somehow fuzzy.

The timer settings should still be made from the drop-down menu, as well as copy and paste, 10/20/30 / your value / to the end of the file. But the accelerometer is just put into the general settings, as it is now, only turn on by default. As a rule, a person exposes the mode of the regime once, and then simply uses it.
The short rewind is still lowered down, there is a place, now it's somehow crooked.
The playback speed, again a drop-down menu, cyclic switching is not entirely correct.
So it will be neater and easier as it seems to me.
These icons are centered on the center of the cover, so that it is symmetrical.
I think the top progress bar should be made the same as the bottom one. It is clear in it more information, but by and large it is not much needed. We will lose only interest, but we can rewind the book. And the interface will look more monolithic. Well, or if there is an opportunity to make it rewindable, lower as upper =)
When choosing a folder in the library, it is better to make a standard dialog, as in the explorer, it will be clearer to the new user, although I understand that, as a rule, I set everything once.

The play pause button turns on, it always shows me a pause. The inscription in the settings / playback Use the image for Pla completely did not fit =)

Why I am writing this, the interface should be so-called "solid", "SOLID", both from the point of view of the program itself and against the background of the operating system.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 20.02.16, 13:18

--------------------
ozzyfun
Message#38
20.02.16, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 6s

WarBeast @ 02.20.2016, 13:14*
Playback speed, again a drop-down menu, cyclic switching is not entirely correct

Xs, the other way around seems to me better.
These icons are centered on the center of the cover so that it is symmetrical

I agree completely :)
Play pause button podglyuchivaet

I did not catch such a glitch
Well, or if there is an opportunity to make it rewindable, the bottom one is like the top one.

What's the point?

Posted 02/20/2016 1:36 PM:

* thenarion
Screenshots in the cap would change
Warbeast
Message#39
20.02.16, 13:42
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Xs, the other way around seems to me better.

I don’t use them, but when I’m until the end of the chapter, I’ll, when I put the child on for the night, it will be more convenient than to go into the settings, because I don’t do anything else =)

I did not catch such a glitch

I press to play, I always have a play on, regardless of the pause, then at some point, pause and regardless of the mode =)

What's the point?

To be the same =)

I hope u* thenariontrample and he will be able to monetize it, anyway, and in order to sell it it must be licked and looked tidy. It is clear that when you use the prog for a long time, then you no longer look at the interface, I used the previous version. But when you take the phone into your hands, and you open a neat, thoughtful software, it’s nice, you want to buy if you are a novice and use it if it’s already purchased, don’t mind the money =
)
IPhone due to this and lives.

It is clear that it is possible to give advice of the type, to remember the places where what happened during the rewind, ie to hold the movement stack, add buttons forward / back to jump on them. (well, for example you are listening, something is not clear, rewound, listened and then returned where it stopped) Like, for example, in ambling. Make a car interface, with THREE buttons =), rename files in the library so that the music doesn’t shine, so many things can be thought out, all these are competitive advantages ... but first you need to have a smooth neat interface, and reliable memorization of positions =)

On the TV, in my opinion, in addition to the audio book, audio player and ketaaudio, there are essentially no listeners.
And in the light of the last update, I doubt the advisability of keeping the first two.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 20.02.16, 13:48

--------------------
ozzyfun
Message#40
20.02.16, 13:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 6s

WarBeast @ 02.20.2016, 13:42*
To be the same =)

Not in the licked bar matter, and not in the same. What is there to rewind? But there are buttons, more comfortable with them. And so - just the progress is visible and sufficient.
Warbeast
Message#41
20.02.16, 13:50
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Not in the licked bar matter, and not in the same. What is there to rewind? But there are buttons, more comfortable with them.

Tidiness is important, as for example, you have strict trousers and shoes from below, and on top a T-shirt "Nirvana" and Panama =)

And rewind, well, rewind the 20 hour book with the buttons ... like that ... and if also the table of contents is approximate ... then somehow =)

And so - just the progress is visible and sufficient.

Therefore, he added that the bottom can make the same.

But for me the ability to rewind is convenient, I often use ...

Post has been editedWarbeast - 20.02.16, 13:58

--------------------

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:53