> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> CatAudiobook | The program is designed to play audiobooks. Simple interface
thenarion
Message#1
31.01.16, 12:44
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 61
Check in: 31.01.16
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

CatAudiobook download

Version: v1.14.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
A quiet evening, an easy chair, a good book and a favorite cat on your lap. To achieve harmony, you need a handy player for audiobooks. Such that it was not necessary to bother the cat often with unnecessary movements. With large buttons, which are convenient to press while holding the phone in one hand, because you are stroking the cat with the other hand. With a convenient rewind, with which you can squander the whole book in a few seconds, find the right place and all this without taking your finger off the screen. This feature is implemented using a specially trained mouse!

P.S. Kitty painted the whole family from nature!

Opportunities:
  • Full set of features for comfortable listening audiobooks
  • Easy way to add books to the library
  • Bookmarks
  • Fragments
  • There is a sleep timer
  • Playback speed control
  • Fast through movement on the book with convenient positioning
  • Assigning the role of audio buttons to Universal Audio Control
  • Select the method of displaying information about the book: tags or file system. Both for the entire library and for each book.
  • Accelerometer support for timer reset
  • Skins selection
  • Cute cat

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=77edb906-f565-445a-9976-62d0bc65d86f
List of changes
V1.18 - Added a list of tracks for the central panel, changed the folder manager, you can now add one book at a time, hide books in the library.
V1.16 - Improved responsiveness of the interface, added control panels paging, accelerated library updates
V1.15 - Expanded timer functionality, added m4b playback, improved interface
V1.14 - Added new skin, timer control using accelerometer, tag support implemented, go back after pause.
V1.13 - Improved stability
V1.12 - Added extended information about the book (double tap), assigning the role of media buttons to Universal Volume Control, optimized re-update library.
v1.11 - Fixed bugs, slightly corrected interface
v1.10 - Added playback speed control
v1.9 - Fixed a problem related to the reaction to the removal of headphones
v1.8 - Fixed problem with deleting books from library

Post has been editedKoteiko - 04.03.16, 18:00
Reason for editing: New version
Warbeast
Message#2
01.02.16, 15:16
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 06.09.07
Google Nexus 6

You are the author, as I understand it?
When you add the music / audiobooks folder, the application closes.

Made a separate folder in the music, moved the book there.

Impressions:
Cover, if not square distorted.
The interface is overloaded and incomprehensible.
Rewind is generally barely noticeable on the background of the cover.
If chapter titles are too long, they are not fully shown in the table of contents.

Rewind on the progress bar does not work or it works crookedly, I did not manage to use it clearly.

Why 2 progress bar is not entirely clear.

Subjectively, no offense to the author, he is a good fellow:
Slash is disgusting =) Make it an icon, system, dependent on the topic.
The icon is creepy =) Make it systemic, that is, if it's orange focus, then an orange icon and a white cat. In general, remove small elements from the icon, now it's garbage.

The interface is completely redone: The cover is on top of the floor of the screen, you can play / pause it. Below the title of the book, below the name of the file / chapter, below progressb / bars of the entire book / chapter, or the inscriptions above the progress bars below the play / pause controls, rewind inside the chapter, rewind by chapters / files. The toolbar already has settings for the bookmark table of contents and other timers.
The refresh button in the book window is not needed.
Selection to make the system, not red.

I did not understand whether there is a rollback to a second back after a long pause.
It would be nice to saddle restart the sleep timer on the accelerometer.
Well, figure out what knocks out a program when updating the library.

I hope the project will develop as long as there are a couple of good listeners of audiobooks, but all are far from ideal.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedWarbeast - 01.02.16, 15:42

--------------------
thenarion
Message#3
01.02.16, 16:15
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Well, finally constructive criticism!
And then in the market you will not get anything sensible.

I'll try to do as you wrote, maybe I'll catch a bug. With the creation of folders, I adhered to the concept to which I was accustomed to using SmartAudioBook on Android: at the root of SD I create the abook folder and throw all the books there. It’s convenient for me that I don’t need to look for it in the folder manager every time I add a book. Just copy and click update. In addition, you can delete the read chapters and update the library.

I'll go through the comments in order.
Cover, if not square distorted. -As it is not strongly bothered me, in fact it does not matter, I will try as it will be better.
The interface is overloaded and incomprehensible.- I will not argue. Designing the perfect interface is not so much a science as a philosophy.
Rewind is generally barely noticeable on the background of the cover.- It happens. I will make some translucent background on the buttons.
If chapter titles are too long, they are not fully shown in the table of contents.- Did not pay attention. Something will think.

Rewind on the progress bar does not work or it works crookedly, I did not manage to use it clearly.
- I discovered this bug the other day. He appeared after the last update. If the phone is restarted, then everything works fine. I will eliminate.

Slash is disgusting =) Make it an icon, system, dependent on the topic. - What is slash?
The icon is creepy =) Make it systemic, that is, if it's orange focus, then an orange icon and a white cat. In general, remove small elements from the icon, now it's garbage. -What icon is meant?

About the "completely remake the interface" does not agree. The interface is made in the style of SmartAudioBook on Android. This is the best player I've ever used. If he was on WP, he wouldn’t have to write anything. So to say, for the sake of it all thought). It may be possible to attract a normal designer to the project, otherwise I have serious problems with this. I, for example, sells my wife a seal on a notebook sheet, I fotkal it and drew it on top in the editor.

The refresh button in the book window is not needed.
-And here just did not guess! I suspect that it is normal to use this button prevented at the wrong time jumped bug. When you click on it appears navigation wheel for continuous rewind on the book. Extremely convenient if you are looking for something specific in the book.

Selection to make the system, not red.- I do not argue. Somehow too lazy.

Well, figure out what knocks out a program when updating the library.- It is good to...

I hope the project will develop as long as there are a couple of good listeners of audiobooks, but all are far from ideal.
- Will be. I am a fan of audiobooks and I am very annoyed by the lack of human readers.

Thanks for the criticism. It will be what razvetsya at your leisure.
Warbeast
Message#4
01.02.16, 21:28
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

I probably rely on the experience of ambling on android, mostly. And the iBooks / music player on the iPhone. For me they are the best representatives, for the 6 years they listened to the books simply nemeryanno. Before that, I listened on a simbeine =) And before that I managed in Java :)
Slash = Splash, boot screen. My cant.
The application icon, it seems to me in the system style will be better, that is, the colors depend on the system theme.

At the expense of the interface design, if you're interested, and if I’m allowed to, I can tell you why it should be exactly as I described, I can only say that this design as I described echoes both the music players and the design of books in publishing, with the features of the physiology of people, and with their perception of programs and information in general.

A bug with bookmarks, you can add, but it does not go out, or I did not understand how. It would also be good to add a check, so that the bookmarks were not added at the same time, otherwise you poke and poke, and they breed =)

Regarding the sleep timer, a wish, to do as in iBooks, play the chapter (file) to the end and turn off.

Such a question, is it planned to take the titles of the book-chapters from the tags? Or just in folders? Then maybe partially solved the problem in the list of chapters.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 02.02.16, 13:18

--------------------
thenarion
Message#5
03.02.16, 21:41
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

I am currently preparing a new release, I have nailed a few bugs and implemented some of your comments and suggestions.

And at the expense of the interface, that's what I can say. I tried several readers and in them I was terribly annoyed by the huge book cover on the whole screen and the microscopic control buttons. In particular, WP is a good example of audiobooked. It seems that the player is not bad, but when you read a book before going to bed and poke buttons, then you fuck up.
In the next release I will make a convenient conclusion of detailed information about the book and there you can admire the cover in all its glory. For me, 333 ways of adding books are fading in comparison with large navigation buttons and an especially large Play / Pause button.

According to the information from the tags - maybe someday .. I am enraged by the stupidity with the encodings, just kind of make it normal, as a book with tags from some kind of pervert will surely fall. Quite often I saw how there was a complete garbage in the titles of the tracks, there were just the same tags on all the files. Actually for books, file names are not as relevant as the names of musical compositions, so leave last.

Bookmarks are normally deleted. But with the transitions to bookmarks there was a small bug, I corrected it, it will be in the store soon.

At the expense of the timer - uchtems. How not to produce bookmarks I have already invented.

Post has been editedthenarion - 03.02.16, 22:30
Warbeast
Message#6
04.02.16, 00:59
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

In particular, WP is a good example of audiobooked.

So there in the full version they are huge =)

Ideally, play / pause is done by clicking on the cover =)

--------------------
ozzyfun
Message#7
04.02.16, 08:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 21.07.10
Apple iPhone 6s

I’m furious about being stupid with encodings, just sort of make it normal, as a book with tags from some kind of pervert will definitely come across

Well, damn, just can not. Tags are very necessary, more often the situation is reversed. It's easier to fix tags as necessary.
Attached Image

About the buttons. I also think that large separate buttons in the interface are necessary and important. And an exampleAudiobookedit is necessary to insert in the positive sense of the word :) There in the PRO version are not just “big” and separate buttons, but also “adjustable” in three versions :)

Post has been editedozzyfun - 04.02.16, 08:43
Reason for editing: added screen
thenarion
Message#8
04.02.16, 11:17
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

As I wrote here earlier, the interface is not so much a science as a philosophy. I even had an idea - to make several options to choose from. If I gather my strength, I will do something like a vote here. It is interesting to find out what is the perfect interface.

With tags, it is certainly better. No one argues. However, how to solve this miracle? Considering that audiobooks are often created by amateurs (no complaints, the programmer himself), there are plenty of wonders with tags. Of course I will do something in this direction. Although, here are such shoals to catch instead of the file names to display.

Yes, the application has updated, already in the store.

Attached images
Attached Image
thenarion
Message#9
04.02.16, 11:34
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Regarding Audiobooked, thanks for the information, be sure to get acquainted with the experience of senior comrades. Honestly with this player, I did not even say goodbye to the buttons. Maybe they have already corrected it, but a few months ago a glitch with a sequence of files appeared periodically. in some cases he confused them beyond recognition. I did not understand why it is so. When I developed my applications, I was afraid that this was some kind of WP feature, but it carried through.
Although the "features" enough in abundance. That only is the standard folder selection dialog, after which the rewind and navigation stupidly (something he does there with BackgroundTask, padla). Because of this, I had to write the choice of a folder with pens. Koryavno certainly happened, but it's better that way.
ozzyfun
Message#10
04.02.16, 11:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 21.07.10
Apple iPhone 6s

Yes, the application has updated, already in the store

Thank you, check it out

a few months ago there was a glitch with a sequence of files

Do not come across such
thenarion
Message#11
07.02.16, 19:13
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

I threw a new release to the store.
- Added detailed information about the book (double tap in the library)
- Optimized re-update library
- Choosing the role of media buttons in Universal Volume Control. You can instead of switching the track to set the transition time.
- Well, I hit a couple of bugs.
Warbeast
Message#12
10.02.16, 13:35
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Without brushing the interface does not make sense, unless of course it is done purely for themselves.

--------------------
thenarion
Message#13
11.02.16, 10:44
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

No doubt. The interface is not high quality. I just have a problem with the design, I can’t even pick up the colors normally)). Therefore, so far I will not make attempts to create an artistic masterpiece, it still will not work. The application really was originally made "by itself" with all the consequences ...
While I will finalize the functionality. I have an interesting idea that can be run only under Win10. When I implement it, then it will make sense to hire a designer and monetize and promote the application.
PS Thanks again for the criticism, I will continue to work on the project.
Warbeast
Message#14
11.02.16, 14:17
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

If you want, I can distribute the design, in general, schematically, with examples of working software.

Attached Image

Here, in general, a good sample.
Of course there are drawbacks and uselessness.
Above, the name of the software, better without it, eats a useful place.
The cover, everything is fine here, square or book, always fits correctly under the allocated space.
Below, three lines, a compilation, the author and the title, in my case, the album title, artist, track title. In general, it is possible to just output the first line of the artist, the second name of the album (Author, title of the book, as it seems to me logical).
Below is the overall progress bar, the whole book, here it is worth displaying the current time, the remaining time, by the sum of all the files ..
Below is the name of the track, where there is 4h 49m
Even lower progressbar of the current file
Well, below the controls.
In the menu bar, bookmark, table of contents, timer, settings, so what else will fit there.
It is clear that this is my opinion ... but it seems to me logical.

By the way, there is a special auto mode in the audiobook ... there are large buttons.
And change the boot screen as quickly as possible, it immediately deters.
The latest version again refused to download books from Music / AudioBooks
The icon should be redone, too, if you tell me what parameters are needed, I will try to draw your cat.

Well, about the colors, colors should be only 3, except for the cover. Black, white, focus. The black or white background, and accordingly the text, should depend on the selected theme in the global axis settings, well, or additionally in the settings as everywhere else, the black background is mainly made, due to the dominance of the amoles on the background.

If you have a good, unobtrusive icon, a neat boot screen, even if it is an icon + program name, and a familiar interface (after all, people are waiting for something like a music player), you will have good settings.

Now seeing the icon, the program will be put only the most uporotyh, like me =)

Post has been editedWarbeast - 11.02.16, 14:41

--------------------
Warbeast
Message#15
11.02.16, 14:45
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

With tags, it is certainly better. No one argues. However, how to solve this miracle? Considering that audiobooks are often created by amateurs (no complaints, the programmer himself), there are plenty of wonders with tags. Of course I will do something in this direction. Although, here are such shoals to catch instead of the file names to display.

If a person does not bother with tags, then the file inside the folder should still be played in order, and what will be displayed in the texts is hardly important for this person.

But basically, the fact that we can download, is made as follows:
Album - Book Title
Artist - Author
Track title - chapter / part
Track number - order number

If not, then play stupid by sorting by name inside the folder

In general, it is better to simply add books to folders, it will be easier than scanning and more correct.

That is, the Night Watch / Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 folder for all subfolders to read, such books are quite often found on our Internet sites. Then there will be no glitches with tags.
In turn, if we take Harry Potter, then all the tags are written there perfectly, including the names of the chapters, and are cut strictly according to the chapters. Well, the version that is common =)

Post has been editedWarbeast - 11.02.16, 15:05

--------------------
thenarion
Message#16
12.02.16, 11:31
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Sorting when defining the order is done by file name, then the tags are a little dumb. In fact, to make a conclusion of the information for me the question of half an hour, in fact, everything has been done for a long time. A separate big task is to write an algorithm for recognizing not correct tags. For example, I now listen to a book with such tags.

Album ""
Artist "001"

I will add a tick to enable the display of information either from tags or on the basis of the file system. Probably it would be better to give the opportunity to set separately for each book. And for the future I will add a simple tag editor. To be able to set the name, artist and method of numbering files. This is not very difficult to do, but it will add user comfort.

Adding files to folders probably still add. I myself think that the already implemented method is much more convenient, but the people are used to acting traditionally. I'll make a hybrid version. Well, a little further add OneDrive.

With the interface, I'll do it. I will make the skin close to the "classic", you can choose display options.
It is convenient for me when detailed information on the progress of reading, etc., is displayed on one screen, as well as all navigation buttons are present.

Well, something like this.
Most likely tomorrow we will issue an update. Today I finally caught an unpleasant bug. To this release I will try to add the reaction of the timer to the accelerometer.
Warbeast
Message#17
12.02.16, 11:38
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Well, wait, we will look =)
Even though I am listening now byAudiobook playerdue to the fact that bookmarks sync with bb, there should always be practical alternatives =)

--------------------
thenarion
Message#18
12.02.16, 12:40
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Help me please.
Many complain that the application crashes when trying to update the library. I just can not reproduce in such a situation. According to the diagnostics in the store, the location of the error is less localized, but how exactly the problem is formed is not clear. If anyone had something similar, please describe how this happens. Well, there as the way looks, the sequence of actions.
Warbeast
Message#19
12.02.16, 12:50
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

I have the following files in the folder:
\\ AudioBooks \

\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 001. Joel Harris - Brother Fox And Brother Rabbit
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 002. Joel Harris - Resin Chuchko
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 003. Joel Harris - Brave Brother Opossum
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 004. Joel Harris - How Brother Brother Rabbit Outsmarted Bratz Fox
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 005. Joel Harris - The Fairy Tale About Rabbit Brat's Horse
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 006. Joel Harris - Like Brother Rabbit Again Outwitted Bratz Lisa
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 007. Joel Harris - How Brother Brother Sarich Outwitted the Bratz Fox
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 008. Joel Harris - Like Brother Rabbit Beaten Mother Cow
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 009. Joel Harris - Visiting Mother Meadows
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 010. Joel Harris - Failure of the Brother Wolf
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 011. Joel Harris - How Brother Fox Was Met And Brother Turtle
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 012. Joel Harris - How Brother Brother Wolf Got Into Trouble
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 013. Joel Harris - Brother Fox And Frog
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 014. Joel Harris - Like Brother Lys Hunted, And Extraction Got to Brother Rabbit
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 015. Joel Harris - Why Bratz Opossum Naked Tail
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 016. Joel Harris - Brother Rabbit - Fisherman
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 017. Joel Harris - How Brother Rabbit Managed With Oil
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 018. Joel Harris - How Brother Tortoise Defeated Rabbit Brat
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 019. Joel Harris - Brother Rabbit And Brother Sparrows
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 020. Joel Harris - Bratz Rabbit Cow
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 021. Joel Harris - The Tale of the Little Rabbits
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 022. Joel Harris - Brother Rabbit And Brother Bear
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 023. Joel Harris - Brother Bear And Sister Frog
\\ Joel Harris - Uncle Remus's Tales \ 024. Joel Harris - How Brother Rabbit Lost Tail
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ 025. Joel Harris - How Brother Tortoise All Surprised
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ cover
\\ Joel Harris - Tales of Uncle Remus \ info

\\ Tales \ cover
\\ Tales \ info
\\ Fairy Tales \ Alexander Pushkin - A Fairy Tale About the Dead Princess and the Seven Heroes
\\ Fairy Tales \ Kipling Rudyard - Cat, walking on its own
\\ Fairy Tales \ Kipling Rudyard - Mowgli
\\ Fairy Tales \ Lewis Carroll - Alice In Wonderland
\\ Fairy Tales \ Peter Ershov - Little Humpbacked Horse
\\ Fairy Tales \ Edward Uspensky - Troy Iz Prostokvashino

\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 001. Stephen King - Mobile Part 001
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 002. Stephen King - Mobile Part 002
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 003. Stephen King - Mobile Part 003
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 004. Stephen King - Mobile Part 004
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 005. Stephen King - Mobile Part 005
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 006. Stephen King - Mobile Part 006
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 007. Stephen King - Mobile Part 007
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 008. Stephen King - Mobile Part 008
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 009. Stephen King - Mobile Part 009
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 010. Stephen King - Mobile Part 010
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 011. Stephen King - Mobile Part 011
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 012. Stephen King - Mobile Part 012
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 013. Stephen King - Mobile Part 013
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 014. Stephen King - Mobile Part 014
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 015. Stephen King - Mobile Part 015
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 016. Stephen King - Mobile Part 016
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 017. Stephen King - Mobile Part 017
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 018. Stephen King - Mobile Part 018
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 019. Stephen King - Mobile Part 019
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 020. Stephen King - Mobile Part 020
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 021. Stephen King - Mobile Part 021
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 022. Stephen King - Mobile Part 022
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 023. Stephen King - Mobile Part 023
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 024. Stephen King - Mobile Part 024
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 025. Stephen King - Mobile Part 025
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 026. Stephen King - Mobile Part 026
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 027. Stephen King - Mobile Part 027
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 028. Stephen King - Mobile Part 028
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 029. Stephen King - Mobile Part 029
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 030. Stephen King - Mobile Part 030
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 031. Stephen King - Mobile Part 031
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 032. Stephen King - Mobile Part 032
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 033. Stephen King - Mobile Part 033
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 034. Stephen King - Mobile Part 034
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 035. Stephen King - Mobile Part 035
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 036. Stephen King - Mobile Part 036
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 037. Stephen King - Mobile Part 037
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 038. Stephen King - Mobile Part 038
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 039. Stephen King - Mobile Part 039
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 040. Stephen King - Mobile Part 040
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 041. Stephen King - Mobile Part 041
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 042. Stephen King - Mobile Part 042
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 043. Stephen King - Mobile Part 043
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 044. Stephen King - Mobile Part 044
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 045. Stephen King - Mobile Part 045
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 046. Stephen King - Mobile Part 046
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 047. Stephen King - Mobile Part 047
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 048. Stephen King - Mobile Part 048
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 049. Stephen King - Mobile Part 049
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 050. Stephen King - Mobile Part 050
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 051. Stephen King - Mobile Part 051
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 052. Stephen King - Mobile Part 052
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 053. Stephen King - Mobile Part 053
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 054. Stephen King - Mobile Part 054
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 055. Stephen King - Mobile Part 055
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 056. Stephen King - Mobile Part 056
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 057. Stephen King - Mobile Part 057
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 058. Stephen King - Mobile Part 058
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 059. Stephen King - Mobile Part 059
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 060. Stephen King - Mobile Part 060
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 061. Stephen King - Mobile Part 061
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 062. Stephen King - Mobile Part 062
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 063. Stephen King - Mobile Part 063
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 064. Stephen King - Mobile Part 064
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 065. Stephen King - Mobile Part 065
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 066. Stephen King - Mobile Part 066
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 067. Stephen King - Mobile Part 067
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 068. Stephen King - Mobile Part 068
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 069. Stephen King - Mobile Part 069
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 070. Stephen King - Mobile Part 070
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 071. Stephen King - Mobile Part 071
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 072. Stephen King - Mobile Part 072
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 073. Stephen King - Mobile Part 073
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 074. Stephen King - Mobile Part 074
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 075. Stephen King - Mobile Part 075
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 076. Stephen King - Mobile Part 076
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 077. Stephen King - Mobile Part 077
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 078. Stephen King - Mobile Part 078
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 079. Stephen King - Mobile Part 079
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 080. Stephen King - Mobile Part 080
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 081. Stephen King - Mobile Part 081
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 082. Stephen King - Mobile Part 082
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 083. Stephen King - Mobile Part 083
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 084. Stephen King - Mobile Part 084
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 085. Stephen King - Mobile Part 085
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 086. Stephen King - Mobile Part 086
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 087. Stephen King - Mobile Part 087
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 088. Stephen King - Mobile Part 088
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 089. Stephen King - Mobile Part 089
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 090. Stephen King - Mobile Part 090
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 091. Stephen King - Mobile Part 091
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 092. Stephen King - Mobile Part 092
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 093. Stephen King - Mobile Part 093
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 094. Stephen King - Mobile Part 094
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 095. Stephen King - Mobile Part 095
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 096. Stephen King - Mobile Part 096
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 097. Stephen King - Mobile Part 097
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 098. Stephen King - Mobile Part 098
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 099. Stephen King - Mobile Part 099
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 100. Stephen King - Mobile Part 100
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 101. Stephen King - Mobile Part 101
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 102. Stephen King - Mobile Part 102
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 103. Stephen King - Mobile Part 103
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 104. Stephen King - Mobile Part 104
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 105. Stephen King - Mobile Part 105
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 106. Stephen King - Mobile Part 106
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 107. Stephen King - Mobile Part 107
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 108. Stephen King - Mobile Part 108
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 109. Stephen King - Mobile Part 109
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 110. Stephen King - Mobile Part 110
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 111. Stephen King - Mobile Part 111
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 112. Stephen King - Mobile Part 112
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 113. Stephen King - Mobile Part 113
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 114. Stephen King - Mobile Part 114
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 115. Stephen King - Mobile Part 115
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 116. Stephen King - Mobile Part 116
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 117. Stephen King - Mobile Part 117
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 118. Stephen King - Mobile Part 118
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 119. Stephen King - Mobile Part 119
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 120. Stephen King - Mobile Part 120
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 121. Stephen King - Mobile Part 121
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 122. Stephen King - Mobile Part 122
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 123. Stephen King - Mobile Part 123
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 124. Stephen King - Mobile Part 124
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 125. Stephen King - Mobile Part 125
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 126. Stephen King - Mobile Part 126
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 127. Stephen King - Mobile Part 127
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 128. Stephen King - Mobile Part 128
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 129. Stephen King - Mobile Part 129
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 130. Stephen King - Mobile Part 130
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 131. Stephen King - Mobile Part 131
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 132. Stephen King - Mobile Part 132
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 133. Stephen King - Mobile Part 133
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 134. Stephen King - Mobile Part 134
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 135. Stephen King - Mobile Part 135
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 136. Stephen King - Mobile Part 136
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 137. Stephen King - Mobile Part 137
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 138. Stephen King - Mobile Part 138
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 139. Stephen King - Mobile Part 139
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 140. Stephen King - Mobile Part 140
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 141. Stephen King - Mobile Part 141
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 142. Stephen King - Mobile Part 142
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 143. Stephen King - Mobile Part 143
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 144. Stephen King - Mobile Part 144
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 145. Stephen King - Mobile Part 145
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 146. Stephen King - Mobile Part 146
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 147. Stephen King - Mobile Part 147
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 148. Stephen King - Mobile Part 148
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 149. Stephen King - Mobile Part 149
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 150. Stephen King - Mobile Part 150
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 151. Stephen King - Mobile Part 151
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 152. Stephen King - Mobile Part 152
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 153. Stephen King - Mobile Part 153
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 154. Stephen King - Mobile Part 154
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 155. Stephen King - Mobile Part 155
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 156. Stephen King - Mobile Part 156
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 157. Stephen King - Mobile Part 157
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 158. Stephen King - Mobile Part 158
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 159. Stephen King - Mobile Part 159
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 160. Stephen King - Mobile Part 160
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 161. Stephen King - Mobile Part 161
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 162. Stephen King - Mobile Part 162
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ 163. Stephen King - Mobile Part 163
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ cover
\\ Stephen King - Mobile \ info

Joel Harris - The tales of Uncle Remus have time to show, then drop by 13 percent when the "tales" appear.

* thenarion
What should be the parameters of the icon? to resize normally and change color depending on the theme?
Neither and how to do?

Post has been editedWarbeast - 12.02.16, 13:25

--------------------
Warbeast
Message#20
12.02.16, 14:34
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Perhaps ikonochka like.
Attached Image

Attached Image

This png, ready for repainting.
Should be well repainted for regular themes.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 12.02.16, 14:42

--------------------
thenarion
Message#21
13.02.16, 11:06
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Good day.
WarBeast, and what's wrong with the application icon? Loadskrin is yes, children's drawing in general. I may have missed something ...

Here, for example, what sizes are needed for icons (this is only half).
Attached Image

But as for the loader
Attached Image

I have a vector source, so I managed to make images on different scales without losing quality.

And the fact that you sent a very nice. I would just like to download the image from the tyrnet and insert it into the application. However, copyright and all that. Who will see, will file a complaint and me under the white ruchenki from the store foot in the ass. That is why I had to paint myself. I wanted to attach the source code, but the forum swears. Here is a link to it.LogoThis is INKSCAPE.

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:54