> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Firmware Nokia 222 rm-1136 | Nokia 222

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! The phone was brought from abroad, it does not have the Russian language, I want to flash it into Russian ... I climbed the entire Internet, I can not find the firmware ... Help! : thank_you:

Rep: (4)
There is firmware, but what was it going to sew?

Rep: (24)
Lost his feet. Please tell me the topic about push-button phones, where can I ask about a choice?

Good day to all !!! Guys I have trouble! The son put the code to unlock and forgot it safely. Tel Nokia 222 rm-1136. Please tell me how to get this code from the phone?

Rep: (70)
* Shaggy_12,
flashing

How and how to reflash?

How and how to reflash?
The fact is that not a single prog for firmware nokia (tried J.A.R, Phoenix, BEST) can see this phone.
The problem is similar with the drivers :-( Please tell me, maybe that will turn out.

They are sewn on the MTK processor infinity dongle

Friends need help. Rm 1137 does not correctly see the PC. Well, that is, firewood is not suitable for some reason. What to sew? Need drivers and firmware. Help out

Need firmware rm-1136 059X2Q0 if anyone has it.

Rep: (70)
* atari124atari,
Nokia 222 (RM-1136)
SW - 05/20/11
Russian language

Attached files

Attached file05/20/11.rar(10.96 MB)

Rep: (2)
What free program can I flash rm-1136 CM2 sees bodies, but there is no BB5 (((

hi all!

there is the same device rm-1136,
Russian language is certainly not needed in it, but it shows sms in squares.
in fact, you need to merge the firmware, find the font configs, drop the missing ones and fill it back.
apparently just replace some font with the Cyrillic one.
because it’s enough just a display, you can answer in SMS and Latin letters.
but how and how to do it nowhere does anyone know.

Thanks for the firmware, but it’s still not clear how to sew.
Google on the theme of infinity dongle gives the device a programmer, not software.

Has anyone solved this issue?

something cleared up, but there were still many difficulties.

I conduct tests on
059x3j2 rm-1136 ndt euro ad black latin de
The goal is to support Cyrillic reading SMS.

the sequence of what was done and what it led to:

01. Nokia Software Recovery Tool 8.1.25 - successful update, fonts remained in the same place, result 0
02. infinity-best 1.51, 2.15, 2.23 do not see the phone, "error 1"
03. miracle box v2.27a the phone sees, but when trying to backup the firmware it says Read ERR, please adjust the lower baud, no solution was found.
04. having the Nokia Software Recovery Tool at hand with a clear conscience, I tried to fill in another firmware, but it wasn’t there, unlike nokia and infinity, the miracle wants some kind of bin.
05. I could not find the converter in bin and back to files, I found the finished bin 059x2q0 rm-1136 ndt euro ei black cyrillic ru on the network and uploaded it, it was fixed without problems.
06. we get the contact service message, it appears in this phone (or in this revision) there is a protection that in some unknown way checks if the firmware is not 059x3j2 then it displays this message and that's it.
07. go to the Nokia Software Recovery Tool, she happily says that we have 059x2q0, excellent, updating to the latest version from the official resource ... bolted connection, everything is fine but contact servicРµ. if I uploaded the firmware to the entire size of the flash, then how and where can it check what? looking at ports version of the chipset chtoli? ) .. completely not clear.
08. we find another bin, fill it, now we have 059X3T4, but the same eggs, view from the side. and for some reason, emei became 12345678901234, but oh well, because emei changed very well in Siemens and Motorola, is this a nonsense in a modern push-button phone? yeah .. well yes, of course. There are no such tools for the subject.
09. we take the first bin, we find lines 059x2q0 we change everything to 059x3j2 through replace all. did not help.
10. launch Nokia Software Recovery Tool, he happily says that yes, everything is super, we have returned our version back. ok, updated and .. contact service again? O_O is already in native 059x3j2.
11. can deal in emei? but you can return the old one! miracle does not know much, but still knows how to display emei (why not change ?!). look for line 12345678901234 - nothing, look in the hex - nothing, look in both text and byte values, empty. how is it? ...
12. We understand that here only the complete erasure of the flash and filling in any bin from scratch will solve the problem, then he will not know that there was another model, in the miracle click the format ... and ... the firmware remains. super .. put the starting address 0, it does not help, the firmware is alive. What does it format, mosk?
13. strenuously google bean 059x3j2 - silence.

conclusion: the hands-on developers forgot to come up with a converter between the bin format and the usual one, and really, why, think of all the firmware in the form of files, and we will have a bin and that's it.
standard mtk flashers do not understand nokia 222, and although it is called lumina in the model, nokia itself says that it is lumina but not quite, then it is impossible to fill in the flash with official utilities, and not official utilities are so crooked and small that nothing can be done with them other than bricking device.
Nokia sets traps for people who just want to change the interface language or add fonts, they themselves would try to read the squares from tele2 or beeline and then I would look at their actions.
The firmware was uploaded, started up, what contact operator?
even on an ancient motorola with encrypted partitions, it was possible to edit fs.
if it were possible at 1136, then long ago it would have been possible to find this brake and cut it out.
Apparently this phone is not so widespread and rare that there is nothing in the literal sense of the word.

p.s. please share if anyone has bin format firmware version 059x3j2

Post has been edited0142929 - 30.08.18, 14:41

Hello !
I have such a phone, everything is in Russian and how it works, if you tell me how, I can merge my firmware

Rep: (3)
Drain somehow pliz, uncle will be grateful!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 2:30 p.m.