Help flash console | Assistance in updating TV Box software, set-top boxes, media players

Rep: (766)
Dear users!
This theme is created for you. Here you can ask for help with the firmware of your device, if the topic of discussion or firmware is not available on our forum. And also if in the process of the firmware there are many nuances that would not be very relevant in the main topic.

Dear experts!
Do not refuse to help our newcomers or those who are in a quandary!

Rep: (0)
Good day.

Please help me find the latest firmware for DVB-C cable television set-top box.

Huawei DC300a.

Sold before the MTS, but on their website can not be found.

Post has been editedUnal - 04.03.19, 11:29

Rep: (1)
Chevrolet69 @ 03/01/19, 22:29*
I am looking for a dump of firmware Lumax DVC-2300 HD

I also found one clone - from MTS HD prefix EKT DCD2204. The parameters are the same. Maybe there is something on this console! I will be very grateful!

Rep: (3)
* belasus1 during the firmware plug the power supply

Connect. Does not help.

Rep: (2)
Tell me, can I install Po from tanix tx6 on this animal?

Attached Image

Rep: (35)
welcome
help identify the device and find the firmware
They brought already impressed, when turned on, just the s905 screen saver hangs, then it rebuses and again the screen saver .... so endlessly ...
I want to try to flash it, but I’d like to know the model, so that it wouldn’t be ok
thank you in advance
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (96)
dogruss @ 03/10/19, 10:09 PM*
can i install po from tanix tx6 on this animal?

You can try .... BUT ... for a datasheet, look at your RAM size and if it is not the one I would not try. In addition, the question about the communication chip - WiFi and IR remote control may not work.

Rep: (2)
* vatok, And the inoperability of Wi-Fi can somehow be overcome by yourself?

Rep: (96)
dogruss @ 03/19/19 00:48*
And the inoperability of Wi-Fi can somehow be overcome by yourself?

Yes, in principle, yes. A simple substitution of a pair of files.Example.Only a) you need to have root-rights - it’s not a fact that the “non-native” firmware will provide such an opportunity communication.

Rep: (22)
* stalker78yd , googled mother find the original easier than ever.

googled up mother find the original easier than ever

This is the first thing I did ....
s905_dongle_ref_v_a
matches did not find any Yandex or Google ....
although added in early 1653
and already something is
Help to flash the prefix (Fast acid_mikhalych # 59364137)

Posted on 03/24/2019 1:34 PM:

True, my module with 1GB of RAM and there seems to be two ...

)* stalker78yd Well, yes, it’s some kind of incomprehensible tozhte that walked through the pictures there isn’t in Google only with a single-antenna version 5.1, although if I scrutinize it, then I can dig for three days on my host it would be a wish

* Lokki74,
Thanks a lot man ....: thank_you:
This prefix has already been tormented by several "masters", except for the splash screen, they have not seen anything ....
I, too, have already abandoned, but now, after your post, I looked for information and decided to try to enter rekoveri ....
but for starters just turn on your telly
And SHE SU ** KA ETAKI, EARNED ....
There is a thought that he does not want to work from the external bp, because now he is powered from his TV and even the diode does not burn, but it works ....
I will go on to torture brute, may be will

* stalker78yd , it dies off, the campaign needs to be replaced by a conductor or even worse (flash example) I had such symptomes we know the LED that was burning then disappeared schA bought a replacement whistle bought in the direction of xiaomi with 60 bucks. but not the fact that I will buy ...

* Lokki74,
Well, this whistle is a purely sporting interest to me .... I don’t believe in such mini devices too ...
I myself took the mikal m8s - this thing .... although I also had to wise the active SO ...

* Lokki74,
all figured out the problem ...
with a native block, just a screensaver and shutdown cyclical ...
not enough power in 0.5a
the casket just opened
Chinese has saved on bp ....
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU
good luck: D

Post has been editedstalker78yd - 24.03.19, 17:09

* stalker78yd I bought 3 amps better as they say with the stock ..

Lokki74 @ 03.24.19, 17:56*
I bought 3 amps better as they say with the stock ..

Well, I measured the consumption of my amp with an ammeter and it turned out that from the external bp, when playing a 4k movie (but as fullHD), the whistle eats about 1A + \ -
but when it is powered by TV, then the consumption is generally funny, 0.1A ....
I suspect that when you connect the power to your TV set, the whistle also takes power from the HDMI connector (it also has a 5v line) .....
something like this...
can someone come in handy ....

Good day! Help me choose the firmware for the X96 MAX set-top box (S905X2). Who is the manufacturer of the finished product for me remained "Great Secret". The only manufacturer information is "Made in Shina" on the packaging. I killed my native firmware by installing SuperSu. At the very first start, everything is completely frozen, rebooted through the power supply (pulled out of the socket), the download stopped at the splash screen. How to reset the settings to the factory ones, did not find it, I reflashed it, it works, but the wireless connection with the headphones flies, and the connection is poorly established, compared to the native firmware. Also in the native firmware (unfortunately its labeling was not recorded [besides from the instructions "Android 8.1.0 OS.OTA upgrade support"]), Russification was better implemented. In addition, the newly installed is not updated for some reason?
On the main board there are the following chips:
Main board * Q5X2 * V.5.0 * 18436
(Wi-Fi + Bluetooth) * AP6356SA * B1118017 * 1735
Flash Memory * H26M64103EMR * e-HEND * 611Y * M18L4K43QA
Display chip * FD628 * BFARRTAA41
Network Card * RTL8211F * I512ZH2 * G134
"microcircuit * DDR4L * RAM * 4 GB" * Spectek * PS082-062BT

I also attach photos and PDF (maybe I didn’t identify anything correctly).

In addition, I still have the following question: Do license files affect the firmware (which should be in the USB_Burning_Tool installation folder), will the firmware be updated next (there is a poppy address and some encrypted or compiled HDCP2_LIENCE file) ?? ?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filedatasheet (AP6356SA) .pdf(1.31 MB)

Post has been editedNik.Nikov.1970 - 25.03.19, 14:02

Rep: (554)
* Nik.Nikov.1970 , //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... source = all & subforums = 1

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 05:14