DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 | Intel Atom Z3735F | 2
Does the charger heat up?
Does the native charger heat up?
It is heated so that it is impossible to touch [ 145 ] ** [44,34%]
A little warm, I do not understand what you mean [ 136 ] ** [41,59%]
No longer works [ 46 ] ** [14,07%]
Total votes: 327

Rep: (79)
DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Description
With Windows 10 and a full keyboard, you can comfortably work with documents, mail, any programs for full-fledged PCs - in any place convenient for you, taking the DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA tablet with you! A modern Intel processor and 2GB of RAM will allow you to forget that you have a tablet in your hands, because DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA is a full-fledged computer!
Specifications
Common parameters

Type of Tablet PC

Model DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA

Screen

Screen size 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1280x800
Pixel density of 149 ppi
No screen sheeting
IPS screen technology
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen is

System

Windows 10 operating system
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom Z3735F processor model
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.33 GHz
4x Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz processor configuration
Intel HD Graphics video processor
2 GB RAM
Built-in 32 GB memory
Memory card slot available
Type of memory card micro SD, micro SDHC
The maximum size of the memory card is 32 GB, in practice it showed 64GB and 128GB is free to pull

Wireless connection

3G mobile module
Work in cell phone mode is not
There is no support for two SIM cards
Wi-Fi support is
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Bluetooth is
Bluetooth 4.0 version

Camera

Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2.0
Front camera there
The number of megapixels front camera 2.0

Nutrition

Battery capacity 6600 mAh

Sound

Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

There is no GLONASS support
No GPS support

Sensors

Accelerometer (G-sensor)

Connection

DC, micro USB, USB connectors
HDMI video outputs
No MHL support
Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
External keyboard
Keyboard included

Additional Information

Warranty card, charger, USB cable, USB / OTG cable, user manual, keyboard case
Dimensions, weight
Width 258.4 mm
Height 174 mm
Thickness 10.5 mm
Weight 520
Appearance
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Manual
ATTENTION!!!
If you disable USB 3.0 in BIOS, then it becomes impossible to navigate through the BIOS items , since the BIOS does not "see" the native keyboard, be careful, if you have disabled it, the instruction from the next branch from foradey1983
Useful
WINDOWS builds
Drivers

Post has been editedtemao - 11.04.17, 14:26

Rep: (22)
dmchmb @ 23.02.2016, 01:21*
Can anyone throw driver to advance a fully working system?

Here are all the drivers from your tablet
https://yadi.sk/d/lyZve320pN3ir

If the touch screen does not work, check on the wayWindows \ System32 \ drivers \ ,
SileadTouch.fw file presence
https://yadi.sk/i/aQKs_FMtpN5pa

Rep: (2)
* imdimonch,
and you may be asked to take a screenshot of image processing devices and system devices? Just as I understand it, the front camera is not responsible ov2680 (is back), and in those that are thrown off - for a suitable driver is not found (

Rep: (0)
Hello, is it possible to change the Windows tablet that, at least up to 8.1 ??

dmchmb ,
And what's the problem with the cameras do you have?
The manager has a problem device, or application "camera" does not work?
If the Device Manager, there are no problems, check the operation of the camera with a small utilityamcap .
After starting to goOptions , Put the check Video Preview , The picture should appear.
To switch between the cameras go inVideo , The first two points - this camera found by clicking on the right.

Attached files

Attached fileamcap.exe(140 KB)

Post has been editedimdimonch - 24.02.16, 18:11

* imdimonch,

The problem is that after a full system reset and return to the factory settings, the front camera refuses to work. Back camera - in system devices Camera Sensor ov2680, image processing device - Intel AV Stream camera, front camera equipment by id only beats like Camera Sensor gc2235.

So for the front camera driver does not find any attached above or on the official website. Attempts to force a driver (add the old device) of drivers / camera folder - do not fit, is not determined by the device. After installing the driver on gc2235 through solution drivepack - defined camera, but refuse to work. In particular in Skype, the choice of that front that the rear camera - green screen in other programs simply do not have pictures. When you remove the device gs2235 (frontalka) - rear camera works and hangs in the manager "another unknown device".

In general, no longer know where to dig. Surely after resetting the front camera system burned? And by the way the question in the BIOS, in the download section, both cameras are marked as "disabled", but how to change it and to force them to include it - can not even imagine: blink:

dmchmb ,
In the BIOS I have cameras also inactive (Disabled), then this is the norm.
In the system devices:
Camera Sensor Unicam ov2680 -Front camera uses a folder drivers
Camera Sensor UNICAM ov2680 and Camera Sensor UNICAM hm2056

Camera Sensor Unicam hm2056 -the rear camera, uses a driver from the same folder.
The image processing device:
Intel (R) AVStream Camera The driver in the folder. Is part of the Intel HD Graphics,
You may need to update your video adapter driver, the Intel folder (R) HD Graphics (This version was originally)
or run the Intel HD graphics_15.33.39.4276.exe (newer version).

Try it in Device Manager to remove all of the above, putting the checkbox "Delete the driver software for this device"
and put in a new one. In extreme cases, a reference to the package from the windows in the header, all the drivers built in, picked up the key from the BIOS.
Well, if you and then does not work, the problem is hardware.

* imdimonch,

In general, half of Internet break the problem I decided. I do not know how the Chinese collected my plate, but the appropriate driver found in the folder "C: \ Recovery \ OEM \ Backup \ Drivers" I pulled them out and filled on ya.disk, just in case:
camera driver

If you do not work the front camera on your tablet.

The bottom line, you need to:

1) Remove the device (with the set daw remove driver) on :
1.1) System deviceCamera Sensor Unicam ov2680
1.2) System deviceCamera Sensor Unicam gc2235
1.3) All other System DevicesCamera Sensor ******
1.4) Imaging DevicesIntel (R) AVStream Camera or Intel (R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400

2) Download archive the link above and with ya.diska unpack

3) Set through driver updates image processing device Intel (R) ***

4) Reload this tablet

5) Reload the driver on the remaining unknown device .

It worked. By title, person in my assembly tablet:

Front-camera -Camera Sensor GC2235
Back camera -Camera OV2680
The image processing apparatus -Intel (R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400

Post has been editedShoore - 16.07.16, 23:08
Reason for edit: corrected reference to Ya.Disk

Flehi bought at 64GB,95MB \ c ( U3 ). Thrust, launched a synthetic test. Read and write, at 20MB \ c . Grieved .. I Stuck in laptop ASUS K73sv, the same song o.O. I think the Chinese are deceived. Then he found a post in the next branch, the link toot , Made in the same way, and lo 40MB \ c read, write the same 20MB \ c . Seems to me, we have a maximum card reader hawala 40MB \ with, I think it makes no sense to overpay for a high-speed card

Post has been editedmustanggtr - 25.02.16, 19:57

Rep: (254)
kamilkamil2001 @ 07.02.2016, 03:33*
Friends, can we put here Linux?

We tried to neighboring branches z110 and 10w2DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (Post foradey1983 # 45114000)With problemsDEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (appoloncheg # 47306888 Post)
If anyone is interested on android
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (Cholbic Post # 46226630)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G (Romani # 43940472 Post)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G (SigmaTel71 # 44272320 Post)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (Post sergeypv2009 # 47433969)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (Post DarkDemonSoul13 # 47437402)
emulator AmiDuosDEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i (Post sergeypv2009 # 47889149)

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 01.04.16, 12:14
Reason for editing: added information AmiDuos

Here is a utility, I think many useful can send sms and ussd queries via modem broadband mobile Internet, that is, through built-in 3G moduleMobile Broadband SMS Toolkit

Post has been editedtemao - 28.02.16, 10:14

Rep: (254)
* temao,
Good stuff, I use, another interesting thinghttp: //www.lovesummert...inter/en-us/index.html

The machine having this problem today: The tablet refused to be included. Just once flickered screen and nothing happened. Keyboard and charger are not connected. The problem was solved by connecting the charger and the inclusion of such a regime. Inserted immediately showed 83% charge. I tried to turn off, turn on again - including, without problems. New tablet, the software has not changed, the settings are not played. What could be the reason, what assumptions?

Nezamedlitel @ 02.03.2016, 22:54*
The machine having this problem today: The tablet refused to be included. Just once flickered screen and nothing happened. Keyboard and charger are not connected. The problem was solved by connecting the charger and the inclusion of such a regime. Inserted immediately showed 83% charge. I tried to turn off, turn on again - including, without problems. New tablet, the software has not changed, the settings are not played. What could be the reason, what assumptions?
dead battery, the store is likely to defuse the long ledazhal 0 and so, to give the guarantee, with the indication of all, even small shoal, should change. For example may the charging false alarm sensor zarezhaetsya not 100%, generally indicate any problems with the battery and charging

Post has been editedtemao - 02.03.16, 20:21

pitbul3019 @ 24.02.2016, 17:15*
whether it is possible to change this tablet Windows, at least up to 8.1 ??

You can, Windows 8.1 for one language. All drivers are built, touch also works during installation. Try.
But there is one thing. The serial number in the BIOS of our plate is not suitable for Win 8.1. The windows need activation, find themselves.
To completely clean before installing the tablet drive is not using the Live distributions in the BIOS go to the SCU>Advanced>LPSS & SCC Configuration>eMMC Secure Erase set to Enabled. After the reserve adjustment, the tablet reboots, the internal flash to clean the disc in a few minutes.
https://yadi.sk/d/JxwVH2YCpsDYi
Plus separate drivers for Windows 8.1.
https://yadi.sk/d/X5KtQjLvpsDe5

All Wi-Fi works fine on this tablet? I somehow speed of the Internet over Wi-Fi to work up to 10 Mbit / s comes, although the channel is 100 Mbit / s (on a nearby computer that is connected to this Wi-Fi-network, the speed is issued about 40 Mbit / s.
Also, for some reason, very bad ping to the router - response time - 20 ms or higher. Basically - 20-40 ms. Although from the same neighboring computer that is connected to this Wi-Fi-network, no such problems - there are 2-5 ms.
Is there any solution? Perhaps some settings or driver updates?

FibYar @ 07.03.2016, 00:02*
All Wi-Fi works fine on this tablet?

On the tablet: win8.1, router Zyxel GIGAII
23 Mbps on reception and 41 to return, to ping a router 1-2 ms
Under win10 I did not measure.

Prompt, in the keyboard Ins? Does anyone have a full view of the keyboard layout, and the description is very miserable.

Oleg_Alekseevich @ 03/11/2016, 22:01*
Prompt, in the keyboard Ins? Does anyone have a full view of the keyboard layout, and the description is very miserable.

Ins key is not present. Full keyboard type is on the site tehnopoynta:
http: //c.technopoint.r...8848/xdde0exxdde0e.jpg

Oleg_Alekseevich @ 12/03/2016, 1:01*
so in the cap threads have a picture, you need to carefully study the information before asking

temao @ 12.03.2016, 19:06*
so in the cap threads have a picture, you need to carefully study the information before asking

Keyboard sight and without the photo, and manual miserable. It takes a list of keyboard shortcuts or program which eliminates keystrokes. Because they do not believe that came in the wake of the apple.
I love the FAR.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 8:45