DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 | Intel Atom Z3735F | 2
Does the charger heat up?
Does the native charger heat up?
It is heated so that it is impossible to touch [ 145 ] ** [44,34%]
A little warm, I do not understand what you mean [ 136 ] ** [41,59%]
No longer works [ 46 ] ** [14,07%]
Total votes: 327

Rep: (79)
DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Description
With Windows 10 and a full keyboard, you can comfortably work with documents, mail, any programs for full-fledged PCs - in any place convenient for you, taking the DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA tablet with you! A modern Intel processor and 2GB of RAM will allow you to forget that you have a tablet in your hands, because DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA is a full-fledged computer!
Specifications
Common parameters

Type of Tablet PC

Model DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA

Screen

Screen size 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1280x800
Pixel density of 149 ppi
No screen sheeting
IPS screen technology
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen is

System

Windows 10 operating system
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom Z3735F processor model
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.33 GHz
4x Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz processor configuration
Intel HD Graphics video processor
2 GB RAM
Built-in 32 GB memory
Memory card slot available
Type of memory card micro SD, micro SDHC
The maximum size of the memory card is 32 GB, in practice it showed 64GB and 128GB is free to pull

Wireless connection

3G mobile module
Work in cell phone mode is not
There is no support for two SIM cards
Wi-Fi support is
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Bluetooth is
Bluetooth 4.0 version

Camera

Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2.0
Front camera there
The number of megapixels front camera 2.0

Nutrition

Battery capacity 6600 mAh

Sound

Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

There is no GLONASS support
No GPS support

Sensors

Accelerometer (G-sensor)

Connection

DC, micro USB, USB connectors
HDMI video outputs
No MHL support
Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
External keyboard
Keyboard included

Additional Information

Warranty card, charger, USB cable, USB / OTG cable, user manual, keyboard case
Dimensions, weight
Width 258.4 mm
Height 174 mm
Thickness 10.5 mm
Weight 520
Appearance
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Manual
ATTENTION!!!
If you disable USB 3.0 in BIOS, then it becomes impossible to navigate through the BIOS items , since the BIOS does not "see" the native keyboard, be careful, if you have disabled it, the instruction from the next branch from foradey1983
Useful
WINDOWS builds
Drivers

Post has been editedtemao - 11.04.17, 14:26

Rep: (3)
All charging me burned already exploded. The benefit of the device that does not become. Now is charged via microUSB port. Who knows where or whether to order such a charger?

Rep: (22)
ANDREY19891903 @ 08/02/2016, 19:53*
All charging me burned already exploded.

Buy any charge 5c to 3 amps. Transactions with plug just trying not to throw away, you may need to solder it to the new PD.

* imdimonch, 3 amp is not much? Native 2 amps.

Rep: (22)
ANDREY19891903 @ 09/02/2016, 19:42*
3 amp is not much?

Will not be worse, charge "charge" the battery controller, more than necessary, he will not let the current of the battery banks. Number of amperes per charge, only shows the strength of the current that this charge can give. The tablet is also still will consume as much as he needs.
A more powerful charge will last longer.

Post has been editedimdimonch - 09.02.16, 19:51

* imdimonch, It is clear thanks for the advice and do :)
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem,Do not post a message with the text “Thank you!You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raisingPictureReputation of a particular participant.

Post has been editedShoore - 11.02.16, 14:32

Rep: (10)
Does not 3G fall off for anyone? Moreover, it doesn’t just lose the network, first you hear the system sound like when you connect a USB flash drive, the network disappears, 2.3 seconds, the system sound and the network are restored again. It changed once every half an hour for sure. it's software, or hardware.

Rep: (0)
* imdimonch,
it's all fucking marketing in top versions of x64 systems and storage in the future will be more and in general, however, ocheavidno for a license for the production of ADO is still too much to pay this race, two manufacturers of tablets and software neither sit nor stand need to stifle Legacy compatible axis ( read old) because they are free and work ... in the sense that they do not control, as a consequence of the widespread extinction of Legacy mode ... under the pretext of transition to the new super-duper technology)

Posted 02/10/2016, 8:17:

* maxaon68,

the controller settings usb fiddle likely paverseyv allowed .... although there is speculation that he may be physically disengaged stupid ... like as a separate bar-Sinezub vayfay goes, try blutusnuyu myshu connect or Claudia at the same time, if you will fall off - it means the hardware is rather a problem all the way, for example by charging mikrousb)

Posted 02/10/2016, 8:17:

* maxaon68,

the controller settings usb fiddle likely paverseyv allowed .... although there is speculation that he may be physically disengaged stupid ... like as a separate bar-Sinezub vayfay goes, try blutusnuyu myshu connect or Claudia at the same time, if you will fall off - it means the hardware is rather a problem all the way, for example by charging mikrousb)

* overlock102rus,
The bluetooth mouse is working fine, wi-fi is fine too, the problem is only with mobile internet.

Post has been editedmaxaon68 - 10.02.16, 08:36

maxaon68 @ 10.02.2016, 11:40*
No one 3G does not fall off ?.

The same problem periodically every hour falls off the network

strannosla .... schapotestyu at ... try the settings usb hubs disable power management

Posted on 10/02/2016, 13:27:

By the way, gentlemen, announced a competition for works full distributive tench our tableku :)
another question colleagues how to cut down on the touchpad is fucking right menu at a gesture "from the top down on the edge" ... infuriates as much)))

* overlock102rus,
Do you mean linux in our aparata?

Rep: (1)
Strange working SIM card slot, says "Insert SIM card". After some manipulation, opening / closing of the connections and flight mode, the inscription changes to "no network". Diagnosis does not help, update the driver, too, does nothing, tried a few workers simok. And right I the only onewrite here,and that the replacement of a new tablet did not help.

* n1k0,

It’s just that you need to insert the SIM card with another staron, they nakosyachili in the instructions for the tablet. Using the tyke method, we found how to insert it.

Post has been editedmaxaon68 - 12.02.16, 17:42

maxaon68 @ 12.02.2016, 18:38*
Simply insert the SIM cards need another Staron

Tomorrow I will try ..

Rep: (4)
overlock102rus @ 10.02.2016, 20:27*
another question colleagues how to cut down on the touchpad is fucking right menu at a gesture "from the top down on the edge" ... infuriates as much)))

I join the question

I, too, fall off 3g / reconnect, and usb memory stick it happens.

Rep: (1)
maxaon68 @ 12.02.2016, 15:38*
Simply insert the SIM cards need another Staron,

who would have thought? Indeed, in fact you need to stick "upside down", bevel the outside.

Hello!
Help solve the following questions:
1. How to win Tablet BIOS?
2. As in the BIOS to set up charging mode (and then I gets very hot when charging)?
3. How do I remove the right menu by swiping down on the touchpad "on edge"?
4. How do I find the serial number set 10 wines?
Thanks in advance to those who have not passed ..: thank_you:

Hello! I have a problem. Foolishly removed the protective film from the screen, and he made of plastic. I ushatal its use in the past month. Kotska appear right before your eyes. I can not find it on sale a touchscreen, can anyone knows where to buy. Or maybe someone knows how Kotska can be sanded?

Rep: (2)
* filinzzz,
solved this problem by purchasing a universal glossy film in a connected (do not remember the model, in the green box). Small Kotska disguised, the screen is no longer killed.
Can anyone throw driver to advance a fully working system? Primarily interested in the camera, (Intel av stream, ov2760, gc ***). Frontalka suddenly stopped working after the installation of the cap threads stopped working back ... in general need workers Driver)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 8:12