Flash Nokia lumia 530 on Bada

Rep: (0)
Hello dear members of the distinguished forum!

Who is not lazy and who can explain to the teapot some concepts common to you and incomprehensible to me.

Brother gave the Nokia Lumia 530 as unnecessary, little used. I had a Philips on an android that just got me, my stupidity. Constantly updated, not enough memory, cleaned, requires acceleration, freezes, often freezes on access to contacts, inconvenient on / off button. and many, many things. But thank God he successfully sold.
Now in the hands of Nokia. He is smart, has a long battery life, quite comfortable in his hand. But, I CAN'T BE USED TO THE WORKING TABLE and that's it, and I can't go to the site to download the necessary programs, skype, vibe, etc. I do not play games.

In short, the question: Is it possible to successfully flash Nokia on bada 2.0? I know the Ocean, my wife had a samsung with bada 1.0 very much.

Thanks in advance for any good advice and clever explanations regarding iron.

Rep: (40)
* Brizzant
No, It is Immpossible.

Very quickly get used to the desktop, it is very simple and clear;)

Rep: (244)
Until recently, WP-devices have blocked the bootloader, so porting other operating systems was impossible. Now enthusiasts are launching Android on the Lumia 520, but for your device there are no such options and never will be. I recommend getting used to the new interface.

M
The topic is closed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 14:31