Check in: 04.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Doogee X6 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information!
Warning about Root and OTA - updates
Template design post with firmware
if you make add-ons for firmware, or update the firmware itself, you do not need to make a new post, add everything to the old firmware post
[center] [size = 4] [b] NAME OF FIRMWARE (revision) [/ b] [/ size]
source link
[spoiler = DESCRIPTION]
The most detailed description of the firmware (coke, deodex, root, release, melodies, status bar, gestures, etc., etc.)
[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = MINUSES]
description of the minuses, for example, "gestures do not work"
[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = SCREENS] screenshots of the firmware (up to 5) [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = DOWNLOAD] download link [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = INSTALLATION]
installation instructions, you can add a link to the instructions
[/ spoiler]
[/ center]

for the design of the template, copy the code, paste into the post and edit

Drivers and Utilities
Android 7.x firmware
Android firmware 6.0
Official firmware
Custom firmware
CyanogenMod 13
Android 5.1 firmware
Root, TWRP, modems
Useful
Instructions
Android 6.0
Android 5.1
Are common
History of polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 04.01.18, 23:23
culter2
Message#2
15.01.16, 14:07
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 371
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Power fix patch

About the patch
Are you familiar with the picture in which in the statistics of the battery at 1 place is Communication with the network? It is not right!!! But the patch that sets the correct value of the battery capacity and power consumption of individual components.
The patch establishes the correct value of the battery capacity and the power consumption of individual components for the MT 6580 processor and a 3000 mAh battery
The patch sets the correct battery capacity to 3000 mAh and the flow parameters of the individual components to more adequately predict battery consumption. Official people who released the firmware, as usual, did not take care of this and put a file typical for all Chinese phones with zero values ​​and a battery capacity of 1000 mAh
Due to incorrect indication of consumption by applications, it turns out that charge sticking and unexplained charge jumps can occur on a graph (when a charge jumps during a reboot - this is normally the first few cycles)
Due to the incorrect indication of the battery capacity and parameters of your processor, in the flow chart (battery settings) everything you see is not true (to put it mildly) and you cannot determine whether so much% of the charge and how much each component (wi-fi and etc.) consumed a charge .... But if it doesn't matter what application \ iron how much% of charge is consumed (written under the settings graph - battery), sticking% of battery in one place, don’t put it ... After applying the patch, Starting with a cycle of 2-3 charge \ discharge sticking% of the charge is minimized, and the flow rate nymi components (setting-battery under the graph) becomes real ...

Stitch through custom recovery! The patch is universal, for any firmware. After installing the patch from TWRP, do wipe cache and dalvik cache.

You can check the capacity in your firmware by the application.CPU-Z v.1.12
Battery capacity display Enable in settingsOther versions do not have this item at the request of manufacturers!

Download Patch

Source and Gratitude
Information taken from the HOMTOM HT7 branch and posted by forum users.mardaly.
PS: I hope he will not mind ...

PS:
Screenshot CPU-Z after applying the patch
Attached Image

Disabling the search for unnecessary cellular frequencies in the engineering menu to save battery power

Instruction
1. Enter the engineering menu: * # * # 3646633 # *
2. Enter ... open and find Band mode - click, we see sim 1 and sim 2
3. Next choose sim 1
4. Remove ticks from 1900 and 850 click set ok
5. Click back to the choice of sim, and select sim 2.
6. Remove ticks from 1900 and 850 click set ok
Everything.

Do not forget to say thank youmardaly

Post has been editedculter2 - 15.01.16, 19:23
Reason for editing: Screenshot
sv_Valentyn
Message#3
20.01.16, 01:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 08.10.10
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

PresentlyROOTandTWRPavailableONLYon firmware for December and 7.01.16. Remember: there isROOTorTWRP - no ota! there isOta - no ROOTandTWRP.
To avoid filling the eyelids with questions that yes like this, here is a simple, step-by-step, illustrated instruction for installing and installing TWRP and ROOT.

Instructions for firmware installation TWRP and ROOT. (with pictures and references)

1)After installing the drivers (this is already google) we are preparing a directory in which we will do everything. For example, "H: \ Doogee_X6 \ Instruction".
No spaces, no Russian or Chinese characters in all folder names, only Latin, dots, dashes, underscore and numbers.
Important!To check whether you have installed the driver or not, you need to open the Device Manager, turn off the phone and connect it to the PC. If a device with the name "Preloader MTK65xx" and a yellow triangle appears for a short time - no firewood has been installed.

2)Download the firmware:DOOGEE-X6-08.rar
Download recovery:TWRP-X6-rom-20160107.rar
Download root:SuperSU_v2.49.zip
Download the flash driver:SP_Flash_Tool_5.1532.00.000_Windows.zip
All downloaded put in the prepared directory. Looks like that:
Attached Image

3)Now unpack DOOGEE-X6-08.rar and TWRP-X6-rom-20160107.rar and SP_Flash_Tool_5.1532.00.000_Windows.zip into separate directories:
Attached Image

Open SP_Flash_Tool and click on the Scatter-loading button in it.
Attached Image
Attached Image

A window will open to open the file in which we need to find the file “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt†(it is in the folder with the unzipped firmware, if you cannot find it, look carefully at the address in the illustrations), select it and click open.
Attached Image

As a result, the program itself will find all the files it needs.
Attached Image

4)The preparation phase is complete. Next, do not forget that the following actions will erase all your data from the phone. Turn off the phone and turn off your antivirus. In the drop-down list, select Format All + Download.
Attached Image
Push the big green Download button
Attached Image
We connect the switched off phone through a USB cable. The status bar will first turn red and then begin to fill. We are waiting until it is completely filled and a new window appears.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
At the moment we have flashed the firmware.

5)Now again press the Scatter-loading button and in the folder with the unzipped recovery, select the file MT6580_Android_scatter - TWRP.txt and open it.
Attached Image

As a result, we get
Attached Image

If the phone is connected via USB - disconnect. Preparation for firmware recovery is complete.

6)Then everything is the same as with the firmware. Click the big green Download button. Connect the phone via USB. And again we wait until the recovery is sewn. How do I turn off USB.

7)Now you can turn on the phone. Copy the file SuperSU_v2.49.zip onto it.
You need to reboot into the recovery.
A) Restart the phone and as soon as the screen goes out we hold down the volume + button.
B) To boot from the off state, hold down the power button and after two seconds press the volume + button. After 4-5 seconds, the power button can be released. The volume button can be released as soon as the TWRP logo appears.
TWRP can ask at the first boot whether it is possible to make changes to answer affirmatively and stretch the slider.
Click on the Install button
Attached Image

Then look for the file SuperSU_v2.49.zip. If you can not find it then click on the gray button at the top
Attached Image
And choose between the internal memory of the Internal Storege and a USB flash drive.
Attached Image
external microSD (depending on where you copied the file).
When you find it SuperSU_v2.49.zip tap on it, you will be offered to flash it
Attached Image

We overtighten the slider and wait until it is sewn. When finished you will be prompted to restart the device.

Everything, now you have a new firmware, TWRP custom recovery and there is ROOT.

The link to the SP Flash Tool in the header is not working. We'll fix it soon. Here is the link:SP_Flash_Tool_5.1532.00.000_Windows.zip

Post has been editedsv_Valentyn - 20.02.16, 13:59
Reason for editing: In the header
denkam75
Message#4
21.01.16, 23:57
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 22.08.13

Well, I'll regret one of the successful firmware
description:
based on the stock firmware ARK benefild, DEODEX, ROOT, successful in my opinion the selection of components (the arkashniks took the most working components from different Chinese firmware), the excellent interface is very beautiful orro, completely Russian system including a dialer in Russian, support for that, and there are a lot of pleasant moments, we test, unlike our runoff there are no gestures, we write, I will continue to improve this firmware ..

set as a backup above, the instructions above ...
So, as deodex, the first download is a very long wait, mm ...
screenshots (many):
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

referring to:

ROM_V4 download

good use
hash sums
770A6F10
4D0BA593646491FFB2EFBB4BBBFFFCBD
E703074384CFB411445B88DC2E1BB7C697D4510C

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 28.01.16, 19:58
Reason for editing: tag
aleksb32
Message#5
22.01.16, 00:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 17.09.11
Elephone P8000

Denkam75 @ 01.21.2016, 21:47*
Well, you can open a theme for the firmware!
ready to present to you my work ...
For the beginning, let's start with the instructions, since I will upload all of my firmware as a backup under TWRP ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instruction:
1. swingfileorarchivewith firmware
- (self-saboy you should have the latest TWRP recovery installed)
2. we drop a file onto the memory card or unpack the archive into a folder along the wayTWRP / BACKUPS / X6
3. go to the TWRP recovery (press the power and after two seconds the volume up (+) the logo appears release the power ...)
4. in the menu, click Wipe and make the first four wipes (see screenshot)
5. click on the Restore main menu (you need to select the cd card in the submenu) select the file with the backup firmware and tap on it (we should have all the checkboxes) sew on it ....
6. then reboot systems
You are all happy owner of a new firmware .....

(I hope clearly painted)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not quite understand the order of the firmware. Place the unpacked firmware archive at the specified address TWRP / BACKUPS / X6. So also on the SD card? And then I have such a folder in the memory of the phone itself (it was created, as I understand it, automatically with the TWRP firmware). And if the archive itself - then throw off its root? And another question - is it possible to restore from your archive when executing the RESTORE command in TWRP, because in it the folder goes first, and only then the files come? And what is this "file" with the firmware and how it differs from the archive with the firmware.
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the button Picture

Post has been editedRuff - 22.01.16, 20:54
denkam75
Message#6
22.01.16, 05:04
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PICTURES AS BEHIND OUT FROM BACKAP!
The TWRP folder will be created automatically if the flash drive was in the body at the time of launching the recovery (if you install it with a clean one, you need to create all the folders manually)
TWRPFurtherBackupsFurtherX6Further firmware (unzippedthrown by you)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I don’t know how to explain more
All the firmware checked by workers, check the archive (I will attach the checksums to each firmware) TWRP should be the lastthis
can this be a hat ......

Post has been editedGonza555 - 22.01.16, 08:00
Reason for editing: In the header
denkam75
Message#7
23.01.16, 03:20
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

Well, let's start from our Chinese to do other devices !!!
I spread the stock firmware port with Alcatel POP35025D ...
description:
Stock Alcatel firmware, not deodexed, cleaned, root is present

impression:
very smooth, everything seems to be robbing. I checked all the sensors .... I did not check the GPS and I lost 3G but I sin on the MTS I’m not good at catching it here ... so try writing .... the camera pleased, the sound during the conversation it is necessary to set up a quiet one in an engineer ... and it’s quite a working simple and smart flash with a nice plain interface, quite suitable for everyday use

installation:
TWRP backupinstruction

screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

camera photos:
Attached Image

exiledownload from poison
hash sum
8B0C288F
53ACC4A0D3BEF1C2273655386218E491
B907C15B74D154483C07C6D99857B245E1C07640

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 23.01.16, 05:34
abby58
Message#8
23.01.16, 03:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 990
Check in: 13.02.13

Denkam75 @ 01/23/2016, 03:20*
I spread the stock firmware port with Alcatel POP35025D

More interested in how on it with known bugs:
1 - display battery charge and battery consumption? All the same glitches?
2 - OTG - did not appear?
And yet, gestures - work?

Post has been editedabby58 - 23.01.16, 03:35

--------------------
Service for the lazy For $ 0.5 replenishment of my mobile I will repeat to the questioner answer, already repeatedly written on one of the ten previous pages of the topic
denkam75
Message#9
23.01.16, 05:24
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

Another port
ASUS Zenfone Go firmware port (Deodex)
description:
base deodex firmware with asus, with full proprietary interface,

features:
ASUS Cover and ZenMotion (gestures) do not work, everything else is working ....

impression:
I was pleased with the connection and sound (when I talk, I can hear it and I hear better than on the drain), for those who like the Asus interface, the firmware is pleasant, the camera was screwed for a long time, it turned out well (photos are not worse than runoff), support for those and other features of the asus (for beauty lovers will attach apkaska with Aptoide below), otherwise everything is smoothly and smoothly smooth, test write, I can’t thoroughly protest everything ...: blush:

ATTENTION INSTALLATION!
Install as an ordinary zip archive (you do not need to unzip the tobish) via TWRP with wipes necessarily on any latest firmware ...
short instruction:
Throw the archive on the USB flash drive
go to TWRP
do the wipe of the first four points
then Install
reboot
after the first long download, set up debugging by yusbi, reboot and flash the archiveAttached fileSuperSU_v2.49.zip(3.83 MB)
will be the root

screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "7452924: Screensh ... 04-28-44.png"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

for fans of asusovski programs and so different install itAttached filebase.apk(9.84 MB)

Aptoide screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

referring to the firmwareTHIS T
hash
F26E5020
7CAF67350DAD954E0A39C2689F532B1B
E222E9962002EC801DA31B3B6C7203AC59DB29A4

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 23.01.16, 05:50
slonixis
Message#10
23.01.16, 09:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 22.06.15
Lenovo S898T

* denkam75,
definitely need to throw a hat

--------------------
Phone: Lenovo S898T + VIBEUI_V2.0_1516_7.25.1_DEV Lenovo S-660, wk world k700x, Doogee X6 Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 16Gb 7510, 10.6 inch Tablet Cube i7 Stylus BIOS Mod 5.8 action camera: SJ 4000 wi-fi 2.3.1. Smart Watch Phone DZ09 mtk6261a
- = St.Anger = -
Message#11
23.01.16, 09:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 849
Check in: 20.08.11
Redmi Note 7 4/64

denkam75,
How are the pages scrolling on these firmware? Still the same sensitive touch?
denkam75
Message#12
25.01.16, 19:41
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

New port from (infinix x510)
in fact, the pre-release version of infinix stock (the update went to android 6 from it)
Features: (Marshmallow fake view ...)
clean AOSP, adequate work of all organs (did not check), normal memory mounting, stable communication (sim cards are swapped without loss of functionality), sound is at the level, power saving is checked, the shutdown button works only on power off I solved it with a sewn rebooter

installation :(TWRP backup)
instructionHEREandTUTA
screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Will update the update to android 6.0 (nothing terrible will happen and will not change, you need to download it once and reboot)
referring to poison

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 25.01.16, 20:03
Timihonda
Message#13
25.01.16, 20:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 30.07.14

Denkam75, Please skip the archive with the modem from the Asus ZenFone go firmware. On the stock modem, I often write about the network falling off.
denkam75
Message#14
25.01.16, 20:58
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

* Timihonda,
hold modemAttached fileModem_ASUS_1.0.27_Patch.zip(3.96 MB)

Posted on 1/25/2016 at 8:58 PM:

* eye_scream_penza,
In general this recovery-from.boot.p file is responsible for returning to the stock recovery and get rid of it
denmark666
Message#15
25.01.16, 21:20
samsung s8 main
[online]

Messages 601
Check in: 11.04.09
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

When to wait for an update by air? And will generally Andrusha 6 for our body?

--------------------
xiaomi mi max3 and iphone 5s and samsung s8 and xiaomi mi8
ninit
Message#16
25.01.16, 22:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 03.03.10

Root without a computer yet can not be obtained?
culter2
Message#17
28.01.16, 12:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Firmware from 07/01/2016

Description
Update Official ROM Doogee X6 version: DOOGEE-X6-Android5.1-20160107 - S2609_DG_A40_PUBLIC_V0.6.4_S0107 - x5602_fxkj_k20-user 5.1 LMY47I

Download

Installation
Firmware installed usingSP Flash Toolwith loss of all data

FOTA firmware update from 07/01/16

Installation Procedure
Download the file Attached fileupdate.zip;
2) Throw the file into the root of the phone's memory;
3) Go to the phone settings>About phone>Software Update>at the top 3 points-click on them>Local update and select file
4) Enjoying the firmware 20160107

Post has been editedculter2 - 28.01.16, 12:17
SereGaDag
Message#18
28.01.16, 18:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Check in: 23.01.16
Meizu M5 Note (M621H, M621Q, M621C, M621M)

Can I install Android 5.0 firmware? I have a new arc on the arc, it works without problems and bugs ... It seems the iron is the same
culter2
Message#19
28.01.16, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

SereGaDag @ 01/28/2016, 5:55 PM*
Like iron is the same

We have different processors (6582 is new and 6580 is ours), and therefore different drivers.
Onlyjoy
Message#20
29.01.16, 17:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 794
Check in: 30.10.15

Because of what in the asus firmware, after each reboot, applications are optimized?

--------------------
Xiaomi mi6
culter2
Message#21
29.01.16, 21:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I have this only after wipe porridge, which means that you probably have a program that does it automatically.
Doogee

186 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 19:09