> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

QPython3 | Python 3 on Android

Rep: (60)
QPython3
Version: 3.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:05.02.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Create, edit and run Python scripts 3.

Description:
Port Python 3 on the Android platform, you can view, edit and run Python scripts on Android-devices. It includes interpreter console and .py-file editor.

Opportunities:
- Support your own user interface software
- Support for many libraries Python 3
- Integration with SL4A
- Support of FTP-servers, allowing Python to transfer projects from a PC to your device.

Important! This application is not compatible with Python 2, can work only with Python 3! To work with the Python 2 use Qpython .

System requirements: 2.3 and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Pipal Mobile Lab
Homepage: http://qpython.org/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hipipal.qpy3

Download:
Version: 3.0.0 Post в„–122, author argv
Version: 2.1.0 QPython3 (Post argv # 85733609)

Past versions

Post has been editedSonycat - 02.03.20, 19:33
Reason for editing: Version: 3.0.0

Rep: (1)
And you do not know what python permission for making calls and sending SMS?

* Woodoo, via SL4A , Which is integrated well QPython3, you can send messages and make calls. It is also possible to work with GPS, camera, microphone ... And through the same SL4A can create GUI applications.
Opportunities for these applications, especially if they work in pairs, a lot: good:

Post has been editedvanya2000 - 03.02.16, 22:42

Rep: (12)
Why makes no such views when the screen is rotated?
Attached Image

* rob2018, apparently feature firmware. On moГ«m a smart too, this kind (and not only in QPython3, but in WhatsApp, for example). Apparently, this was done to make it easier to read the code on the small screen of your smartphone. Although the IDE is not very convenient :)
On smartphone
Attached Image
On tablet
Attached Image

Post has been editedvanya2000 - 07.02.16, 10:07

Rep: (0)
Not at hand to check, but I would like to know whether with friends webbrowser.py?
It is adequately responds to the following sentence, for example?
>>>import webbrowser
>>>webbrowser.open ( "http: // www.savagemessiahzine.com")

vanya2000 @ 27.01.2016, 14:47*
Support for many libraries Python 3

Not too obnaglev if, instead of a search engine, then ask what exactly? and what is not?

Post has been editedQreAtop_R3BaCk - 21.06.16, 22:05

* QreAtop_R3BaCk, responds to the webbrowser very strange. The module is imported safely, but the terminal responds "False", but when you start from a separate script file produces an error.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

As for libraries. The app includes all of the standard Python library. You can download a third-party directory in /sdcard/com.hipipal.qpyplus/lib/python3.2/site-packages
It is also possible to install through PIP. To do this, run the script "pip_console.py" and enter the command
pip install<NazvanieBiblioteki>

Rep: (102)
I do not know on the subject or not. Can I install python interpreter nekrivo In both the unix, and use to run binaries from the regular console? This saves space on the machine. Trying to do so - I have moved /data/data/com.hipipal.qpy3/files application files in / system, edited and created init.sh python3 symlink in the folder with the binaries. shell functions are working, but some actions to perform does not want to. From the found - swears on a mistake in the sl4a module. PIP has not yet been tested. And I would like to in the same Knicks, run the appropriate script from the line.
And the second question: Is it possible to update itself python used by the application? The application itself is not updated, and the development of language - does not slow down.

* commandos98,
far as I know, SL4A is not compatible with devices on Android 5.0 and above.
ATwiki QPythonIt said that for the execution of the script from the terminal you should use
$ python

Update the version of Python in QPython, unfortunately, can not.

Rep: (34)
QPython3..v1.0.0

WHAT'S NEW

V1.0.0 (2016/10/24)
Big update you should not skip. It's QPython3's version 1.0.0!
Add share to QPython3's script in android
Move the directory from /sdcard/com.hipipal.qpyplus to / sdcard / qpython
Fix pip not working
Fix editor's setting crash
Some functions improve and bugs fix

Attached fileQPython3 1.0.0.apk(12.49 MB)

Post has been editedtvtmonster - 26.10.16, 09:34

Rep: (38)
It is possible that kompovskie modules to shove?
Here's an extended questionhttp: //www.cyberforum....hon/thread1836378.html

Rep: (0)
None of the module is not imported. More precisely, and it can be imported, but when working with him interpreter produces an error. too, can not open the file. He writes, saying that there is no file. Although the file is next to the script. On your computer and it works. I do not understand why when I needed an interpreter who does not know how. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, you do not tell that you can try?

* awtk7,
Which modules are importing?
And what mistakes occur?

To work with the files you need to specify the full path to the file from the filesystem root.
For example: /sdcard/file.txt or if the file is in the standard folder with the scripts, then: /sdcard/qpython/scripts3/file.txt
So far, the only way is working)

Sample code:
f = open ( "/ sdcard / qpython / scripts3 / file.txt", "w")
f.write ( "hello world")
f.close ()

Rep: (24)
Prompt. why when I run the finished program, instead of the start output black console with typed text?

VolderX @ 01.11.2016, 04:04*
Prompt. why when I run the finished program, instead of the start output black console with typed text?

You have the code for the GUI program written?

Post has been editedxepconec - 01.11.16, 15:36

Rep: (3)
Does anyone have a manual for sl4a?

Rep: (52)
I do not understand, after the program installation when you run it produces here is catch an exception, it will restart
and closed after this :(
what to do or what it lacks?

* (Puma333),
there is a book in English"Pro Android Python with SL4A". However, I was too lazy to read it, and I just looked at how the file test.py in SL4A and began to make their own mini-applets :)
However, SL4A - already outdated technology. Suffice it to say that it does not work (or not work) on devices with Android 5.0 and above. Therefore, if you want to write a Python for Android, I advise you to look at the framework'sKivy, It is more modern and has more features (you can even assemble applications in the APK and upload to Google Play).

* Explay84,
strange, never seen this on their devices. Is the program still gives some information about the error?

Rep: (539)
QPython3 1.0.1
What's new:
V1.0.1 (2017/3/8)

+ Add privacy policy link

+ Add root mode support (which allows you run qpython script with root privilege)

You can enable it through the following steps:

1 You should have a rooted mobile

2 Enable Root mode in setting page and restart app

3 Now you can enter the console with root privilege or run the console scripts / projects with root privileges

Attached fileQPython3_v1.0.1 (101) .apk(12.46 MB)

Hmm, bespontovoe update: nea:

It would be better updated version of the interpreter))

Rep: (1)
Something I strongly nahimichil:
I swear on line import requests. I tried to install this library using pip_console.py script - writes that even this is, check - vnature. He carried reinstalled the same crap - the interpreter did not like a few lines in the library. Demolished application but as folders and thus remained the Library folder and deleted applications. After reinstalling did not work at all. Do not run any script. I reinstalled and agriculture. And with a convenience store and rebooted ...
Funny and 1.0.0 normally earned. Again, I am at war with the library. The same problem as in the beginning (the second screen)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfogggg - 26.03.17, 01:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20 09:30