ISUDAR isd-v001n - Discussion | Car and device on WinCE, WM

Rep: (11)
DiscussionISUDAR isd-v001n
Car and device on WinCE, WM
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Features:
DVD Player, Bluetooth, Built-in GPS, CD Player, Mobile Phone, MP3 Players, Radio Tuner, Touch Screen
Features: Support CAN-BUS
Model Name: ISD-V001N
Resolution: 800 * 480
Car Maker: Volkswagen, Other
Input Power: 4 * 45W
Material Type: Metal and Plastic
Interface: ISO
Max External Memory: 32 GB
Yad: Single core
OSD Language: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, Polish, German, Russian, French, Portuguese, Thai, Turkish, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, English, Russian
Digital Media Format: CD, DVD-RAM, MP3, MP4, WMA, JPEG
Display Size: 7 inches
Black colour
Voltage: 12 V
Item Size: 27cm * 29cm * 19cm
Operating system: Windows CE 6.0
Product Weight: 2.9 kg
Manufacturer: Other
RAM: Other
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Support Ipod & Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5s: Yes
Support 1080P video: Yes
Support 3G USB: Yes
With Microphone: With built-in Microphone
Support WIFI: Yes
is_customized: Yes
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ
Q: What is the order of the automatic Bluetooth connection
ABOUT:here
Firmware
  • The firmware process ishere
  • Firmware files -here
  • Device firmware report -here
  • Firmware with a green interface for the colors of Skoda cars -here
  • Green interface for radio version na03w6vw0702 -here
  • New firmware for Isudar 0702 -here
  • Firmware for NA03W6VW0803 -here
Useful
Spare parts and a solution to the problem with the radio
  • Theme for spare parts -here
  • The solution to all problems with the radio -here

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 19.05.19, 10:35

Rep: (13)
Tell someone connected Isudar ISD-V001N through ACC (switch off key)
Power supply wires:
Red thin + 12V
Yellow thick + 12V (if you put an ACC on the gap, the time settings are not saved ......)
Blue + 5.5V

How to configure the device to turn off? : blush:

Post has been editedwiy777 - 20.01.16, 23:34

Rep: (27)
Yellow thick + 12V (if you put on a gap ACC settings are not saved
Yellow thick always connects to permanent + 12V, and Red thin to ACC. And that's all.

Rep: (5)
Eric777 @ 09/13/2015, 12:40*
On my radio tape recorder (model ISD-V001N) there is a sticker on the top with the manufacturer’s website and mail address for communication
My radio after receiving Ali buggy and hung up, complained to the seller - he sent me the firmware, of course I can share, but I'm not sure that it will work on your radio tape recorder.
More on my radio tape recorder info such:
manufacturer Isudar.com
here it seems their representative
http://vk.com/isudar_2015

Could not throw off the firmware.

Yellow thick always connects to permanent + 12V, and Red thin to ACC. And that's all.

I tried it so the magician does not turn off on yellow goes + 12V apparently on this: suicide:

wiy777 @ 01.21.2016, 23:19*
I tried it so the magician does not turn off on yellow goes + 12V apparently on this: suicide:

Disconnect the red wire altogether. You will have + go only on yellow from the cann bus. It will work only with the key in the lock and, with the muffled state, pinch for 10 minutes, turn off the mafon.

Right now I will try and accomplish my goal. : sveta:

It turned out: yes2:
+ Gave: thank_you:
I still can not understand:: sveta:

Isudar ISD-V001N How to download a screen background image? I managed to do this to someone, I try something. How to overcome? : blush:

It turned out: yes2:
+ Gave: thank_you:
I still can not understand:: sveta:

Isudar ISD-V001N How to download a screen background image? I managed to do this to someone, I try something. How to overcome? : blush:

I did not try it myself, but they write that I uploaded a photo to a USB flash drive, but I don’t know which one I’ve entered, go to the settings-upload screen and choose my photo. Try it.

Rep: (0)
I bought the same for my Octavia a5 fl, only at the end of the letter M. I like everything, only I can't reduce the brightness of the buttons, it is too bright ... Can you help?

Dusik1980 @ 01/30/2016, 01:18*
I bought the same for my Octavia a5 fl, only at the end of the letter M. I like everything, only I can't reduce the brightness of the buttons, it is too bright ... Can you help?

Dusik1980 @ 01/30/2016, 01:18*

the brightness can not be reduced, only if you solder the LEDs

Rep: (4)
Yashkin28 @ 01.26.2016, 21:15 What are the chances that my radio tape recorder will take the firmware from another? There are few chances for correct operation.

To get to this chance, you need to pass another chance, namely, even if the graphics are similar to yours, but they have different iron, then there is a chance that it will not fall (if you don’t be more precise, you have no chance at all to pour the similar firmware on different models.)

* Yuri_Gris,
Thanks for the advice, maybe you are right. At the expense of iron, I do not know, but the functions and parameters of the radio are identical

Reflash to a more frost-resistant firmware? Thank. Neighing
What to do? Wait for the heat. I am not kidding.
And if something does not work - do not push hard on the screen. Touch spoil is not difficult (if it is resistive).

why radio does not work from physical buttons?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkiGFwpSjfw

Posted on 1/30/2016, 23:24:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO REQUEST WHAT WOULD THIS MAGNETOL BE BEFORE THE ANDROID?

I'm in the cold everything is ok. First, you need to flash native firmware. Android does not make sense to put memory and power is not enough

Rep: (8)
why radio does not work from physical buttons?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkiGFwpSjfw

1.If there is a reset button, press it.
2. Completely de-energize the radio for a while, turn on, check.
3. Contact the seller who took it (usually give a guarantee).
As for the android and in general, the firmware is also better to sell (although I very much doubt that everything was so simple with android).

Post has been editedkumarai - 23.03.16, 11:16
Reason for editing: spelling

* chameleon077, 1. Disable CapsLock when writing.
2. Do not change to android.
3. You do not need to sew at all, because The problem in the touchscreen is physical, not soft. Usually solved by replacing the glass. Occasionally there is a problem with connectors and solders. But again, not the firmware.

HANGING WITH ONE AND THEME RADIO STATIONS!
And if you try the remote control? (if it is, of course).

Today, the seller sent a native firmware, compared it with the firmware from a similar GU, watch the result of the comparison yourself. firmware are identical. it remains to find the file of visual design. on the left, native, on the right, not native. on the photo changes (taken from the site) in the interface

Posted on 01/31/2016 12:48 PM:

links to firmware (native and analog)https://yadi.sk/d/pVCoHf1fo3RQd
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedkumarai - 23.03.16, 11:14
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Thank you, and instructions for the firmware?

* chameleon077, in English:
1. after download the file, pls unzip the file, then copy it to a blank SD card.

2. put the SD card into the GPS slot, then turn off the dvd (make sure you take out the key), after 10 seconds, turn on the dvd. then it will be updated (it will not touch it).

3. after finish update, pls take out of SD card from GPS slot

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 9:10