Elephone Vowney - Firmware

Rep: (45)
Elephone Vowney - Firmware
PictureElephone vowney
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Attention
All your actions are a risk for which you are responsible.
There are many different instructions on the Internet and on 4PDA, almost all issues have been resolved.
Make sure to use the search in the topic and on the Internet before asking questions here ..

NEVER SHOW ANYTHING in SPFlashTool in FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD mode
(only if the opposite is not written in huge red letters and then check 100,500 times).

And the first thing after buying a smart, make a backup of the NVRAM section !!!
- When flashing through SPFlashTool, it is advisable to REMOVE the checkbox with the preloader. Remember, with Preloader jokes are bad.
- Flash Download only !!!
- To restore, use the stock, official firmware.
- OTA (OverTheAir) firmware, coming to users "over the air" are placed correctly, only on STOCK recovery, system and build.prop !!! Installed root - makes changes to the system and there may be problems!
- Before flashing, make sure that the battery charge is more than 30%.

Drivers and Utilities
SP_Flash_Tool - Flash driver based on MTK smartphones, instructions, drivers and much more useful.
SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1552 .00.000.zip
Signed SP Flashtool drivers
Flashtool driver / Installing Unsigned Drivers
В®Elephone Flash
USBDeview- A program to display and remove USB drivers installed on your computer.
ADB (Android Debug Bridge)- Console application for PC, which is used to debug Android devices.
MauiMETA- Repair IMEI and work with a modem.

Official firmware
If you have installed root, xposed or other components on the stock firmware - DO NOT UPDATE THROUGH OTA !!! Get a hang when loading or cyclorebuts.
If, however, they were updated and received a cyclic reboot or hangup of the phone on the logo - the only solution is to flash the phone through SP Flash tools.
If you still want to install OTA, then ONLY SYSTEM flash your current firmware through the USB flash drive and try to install OTA.

Stock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160115
Stock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160125

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
• If the smartphone is frozen - long press the power button (>10s.) Turn it off or reboot.
• If the smartphone does not turn on - the smart may be in a discharged state, put on charging, the smart may not even respond to it at first, but after a while (5 minutes or even a couple of hours) it may wake up ..
• When animating a brick, press + and - simultaneously on the volume. Stitch as usual with SPFT.
• In order to take a snapshot of the screen (screenshot), you must simultaneously press and hold "VOL -" and "Power"
• * # * # 3646633 # * # * - enter the engineering menu from the dialer, on the market there are many programs that launch the engineering menu of the ITC

Ways of firmware
1. The program FlashTool - allows you to install the factory firmware and the smart will become like from the store. If inside the archive there are files system.img, boot.img, etc. - it means flashing under flashlight.
2. Installing software or updates through small custom rekaveri. With conventional factory shop installed rekaveri. Rekaveri - the program inside the smartphone that can be run without installing the OS and perform some action to restore or clean up your smartphone. Advanced rekaveri can not only put the updates, but also to do a full backup, restore backups, to clear the phone memory, install patches, etc. There are different rekaveri such as CWM, TWRP, Carliv, MIUI, etc. Read how to use them, see their respective topics on 4PDA. If the .zip archive firmware has META-INF folder - it means the firmware under rekaveri, unpack it should not be! and throws the file to your phone and ustanvlivaete through rekaveri (and even some individuals unpack ..).
3. With the help of the program EleFlash - in the presence of root and custom recovery, installing a new firmware is possible immediately from a program that downloads the firmware to a smartphone from an Internet and reboots into the recovery for installation. Conveniently.

FlashTool firmware recommendations
ATTENTION - to avoid unnecessary problems ALWAYS run FlashTool with administrator rights (right button - Run as Administrator), disable User Account Control in Windows!
• In the flashlight settings, the Options-Option checkbox should be checked - put both into DA DL with CheckSum.
• Disable antivirus if problems and errors occur.
• Change the USB cable and / or port if problems or errors occur.
• Ideally, there should be no Russian letters, spaces, special characters and hieroglyphs on the way to the firmware and Flashlight.
• If the firmware through the USB flash drive does not start, make sure that the driver for the firmware is installed:
1. Open the device manager.
2. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC.
3. A USB device should appear for a couple of seconds - MTK Preloader VCOM, then disappear. If the device has its own COM port, for example, COM7 or COM5 and there are no yellow icons, then everything is fine, if not, continue, or reinstall the driver.
4. Until the device disappears, you must have time to right-click on it and install the driver manually. Explain how to install the driver will not, look on the Internet for your version of Windows, I will clarify that the drivers usually do not have a digital signature.
5. When install the driver by force, you can try to flash it, it usually looks like this: open Flashlight, select the scatter file in the folder with the firmware, check that all the checkmarks are EXCEPT PRELOADER, set the Download Only mode, and press the Download button.
6. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC, it should appear in the device manager MTK Preloader VCOM and start the firmware.
P.S. For the highly gifted - the OFF Smart is not just blocking and turning off the screen, but FULL OFF! happens....

If the smartphone continuously reboots on the logo:
- It is necessary to flash through the flashlight. Everything is the same - install drivers on MTK COM / MTK Preloader Vcom - the device appears at the time of the reboot (the screen turns off) and flashes as usual.
How to turn off?
1. If CWM custom recovery is installed - boot into it by pressing the Gr + button at the time of the reboot, Advanced - Power Off
2. If the stock recovery is loaded into it by pressing the Gr + button at the time of the reboot, and Power Down - turn off the smart.

• Translated device firmware manual
• Instructions for firmware in the SP Flash Tool (with pictures)
• Flash firmware

Recovery & Root
TWRP 3.0 for Elephone Vowney

В® SuperSU - here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 10.03.17, 18:05
Reason for editing: Rublix ROM Vowney

Rep: (0)
* brenic Here is a PeruЕЎki:
Attached Image

Post has been editedCusco - 03.05.16, 16:41
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler

Rep: (262)
beast
If a smart off, then it must be so, if I remember correctly.

Rep: (230)
Stubborn @ 03/05/2016, 15:06*
Here is a PeruЕЎki

Privet.Udali USB-MTP device through the dispatcher ustroystv.I place the zanovo.Kogda will delete you a warning window will appear (now the device will be removed from the system) is also on the labels against the (Delete driver software for this device) in a square box to tick. after removal of the now reboot komp.Otkroy task Manager plug telefon.Kogda device will fast on it mouse click for choose to install the driver and specify the path where the folder in which you now reboot it sohranil.I komp.Vso driver installed again. The question which driver you need ustanovit.I escho.Esli you plugging off the phone to a computer then you will first have to YUSB preloader com port (virtual), and when the body vibronot and illuminate the screen and shows the battery charge is in your Manager, USB devices will the device of MTP with yellow treugolnikom.Tak should byt.Kogda including phones USB-MTP device will install the correct drivers for use with telefonom.I more it happens when not signed driver that his system is not set.

Rep: (11)
* brenic I think these people are, but it's too hard to do "for nothing", so we are waiting for the Chinese

I'm sorry, it is written to make sure to backup before flashing. And tell me what program or what is best to do, and that is not written ....

* aleisaev, backup can be removed either through rekaveri (if set TWRP) if not then by flash tul

* PVA1969,
You obviously have a problem with the phone, I've got it working well on the new firmware forward only the fact that earn touch button, and the conversation and work 3g / 4g / GPS intense heat is not all in the normal range, never I asked turn off nirazu not hang, check the firmware / configuration / application ...
You have most likely some applications do not release the phone into deep sleep because of this he is, he can not work at the lowest frequency of 0.4 MHz, as a result we have to be strong heating and the short life of the battery, download GPU spy program will be able to learn at what frequency works much time your phone
In the normal scenario is to be
more than 60% of the work in a deep sleep mode,
About 10-20% at frequencies of 400-800
And about 20-30% nachastotah from 800 to 1,900
If you do not then the problem is probably in the application (s)
Try to remove all that is possible, then again to track the frequency of the GPU through a spy if the data does not change the sbrost to factory settings, and once again believe should help, if no-flashing runoff.
By the way the battery fingerprint (fingerprint reader) consumes so little according to my calculations the order of 5-10% for 10chasov. So if the battery is important advise to turn it off,
I hope helped)

Rep: (1)
Who knows what kind of a process called top? Eats battery, bastard!

andrmaxn @ 27.07.2016, 22:45*
Who knows what kind of a process called top? Eats battery, bastard!

Put Titanium bakap and freeze the Process, check the battery will eat or what kind of net.A protses this at no nashol.

Rep: (10)
Backup of native rekaveri someone did? How long did the process?
I have 30 minutes inscription unchanged
Attached Image

According to the logic should appear the final inscription of "creating bakup successfully", but it is not. And in general appear? ATP for off the radar.

P.S. I wait for the end of the backup process. all in all took 55 minutes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedbrat1308 - 21.08.16, 10:46

jemmini @ 31.01.2016, 00:02*
Recovery is distributed as a recovery.img image and can be installed in various ways (for example, installing an image from custom recovery or firmware from fastboot mode).

There may be more details about the Fastboot. A stock of rekaveri can flash custom? Drivers are not installed. It did not help disable signature verification. Instructions from the caps did not help. W10.

brat1308 @ 21.08.2016, 12:35*
There may be more details about the Fastboot. A stock of rekaveri can flash custom? Drivers are not installed. It did not help disable signature verification. Instructions from the caps did not help. W10.

Windose 10 does not make friends with any drivers or with flash tulom.Iz stock rekaveri custom flash nelzya.Prosi one of my friends who have windose 7 8.Tam possible through flash tul install custom rekaveri. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedbrenic - 23.08.16, 22:01

* brat1308, * brenic
Guys out there in the way hat has signed driver so that if they take what should be all super, even on vin8 / 10

Beg, thank you. There were problems with the installation of the drivers, the program has helped usbdaview / clean up all the wood, re-set of topics, and everything turned out.

2 severvolk
Sample your option, but it seems to me is already done everything. Again I pulled the phone out of the box check.
But you Lite version I read, and may everything normally done?

Hello sogadzhetniki disappointed! Most likely I'm not mistaken that only disappointment I have one. While writing this post, my vavnek warmed and warmed my fingers (it's probably the only plus). A discharged battery does not seem to 4000 and 1500. Maybe someone saw or heard, there are intuziasty firmware for our machine do?

brat1308 @ 11.11.2016, 09:07*
Maybe someone has seen or heard there intuziasty that firmware for our machine do?

Alas, while there is nothing under our body other proshivok.I probably will not because this phone has poor slavu.Pod light version in a nearby branch kaymodegen collected and not quite bad ...: girl_cray:

Hmm .... a disappointment in this Vanka. Optimization no longer wait The phone apparently does scored on this model. (No one is now not advise this kitayfirmu). Even custom firmware there is not one. Games heats per cent - potatoes can be fried, the camera is far from ideal, the connection is lost, OTG tupit .... Too bad the money spent. And you can not sell something at a reasonable price - reproach will not be gathered. Only one way out - to give his grandfather.

Post has been editedbeast - 28.11.16, 12:53

Rep: (262)
There is a user here in the forumDeepflex,so he can make the CM13 build for older Vowney, but he needs the device, so that sundry fortune with him on the custom firmware.

Post has been editedVerue - 28.11.16, 21:09

jemmini @ 31.01.16, 00:02*
If a root is not installed on your system, TWRP Recovery determines this automatically and suggests installing SuperSU when you exit it. You can choose the installation option and thus get root rights in the system.
and then issues a
Attached Image

SuperSU asks update. I purchased the Pro version and it gives the same. I rebooted the machine and it did not help. Who faced - tell me how to fix it.

Post has been editedCusco - 12.12.16, 00:39
Reason for editing: spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 9:17