Elephone Vowney - Firmware

Rep: (45)
Elephone Vowney - Firmware
PictureElephone vowney
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Attention
All your actions are a risk for which you are responsible.
There are many different instructions on the Internet and on 4PDA, almost all issues have been resolved.
Make sure to use the search in the topic and on the Internet before asking questions here ..

NEVER SHOW ANYTHING in SPFlashTool in FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD mode
(only if the opposite is not written in huge red letters and then check 100,500 times).

And the first thing after buying a smart, make a backup of the NVRAM section !!!
- When flashing through SPFlashTool, it is advisable to REMOVE the checkbox with the preloader. Remember, with Preloader jokes are bad.
- Flash Download only !!!
- To restore, use the stock, official firmware.
- OTA (OverTheAir) firmware, coming to users "over the air" are placed correctly, only on STOCK recovery, system and build.prop !!! Installed root - makes changes to the system and there may be problems!
- Before flashing, make sure that the battery charge is more than 30%.

Drivers and Utilities
SP_Flash_Tool - Flash driver based on MTK smartphones, instructions, drivers and much more useful.
SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1552 .00.000.zip
Signed SP Flashtool drivers
Flashtool driver / Installing Unsigned Drivers
В®Elephone Flash
USBDeview- A program to display and remove USB drivers installed on your computer.
ADB (Android Debug Bridge)- Console application for PC, which is used to debug Android devices.
MauiMETA- Repair IMEI and work with a modem.

Official firmware
If you have installed root, xposed or other components on the stock firmware - DO NOT UPDATE THROUGH OTA !!! Get a hang when loading or cyclorebuts.
If, however, they were updated and received a cyclic reboot or hangup of the phone on the logo - the only solution is to flash the phone through SP Flash tools.
If you still want to install OTA, then ONLY SYSTEM flash your current firmware through the USB flash drive and try to install OTA.

Stock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160115
Stock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160125

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
• If the smartphone is frozen - long press the power button (>10s.) Turn it off or reboot.
• If the smartphone does not turn on - the smart may be in a discharged state, put on charging, the smart may not even respond to it at first, but after a while (5 minutes or even a couple of hours) it may wake up ..
• When animating a brick, press + and - simultaneously on the volume. Stitch as usual with SPFT.
• In order to take a snapshot of the screen (screenshot), you must simultaneously press and hold "VOL -" and "Power"
• * # * # 3646633 # * # * - enter the engineering menu from the dialer, on the market there are many programs that launch the engineering menu of the ITC

Ways of firmware
1. The program FlashTool - allows you to install the factory firmware and the smart will become like from the store. If inside the archive there are files system.img, boot.img, etc. - it means flashing under flashlight.
2. Installing software or updates through small custom rekaveri. With conventional factory shop installed rekaveri. Rekaveri - the program inside the smartphone that can be run without installing the OS and perform some action to restore or clean up your smartphone. Advanced rekaveri can not only put the updates, but also to do a full backup, restore backups, to clear the phone memory, install patches, etc. There are different rekaveri such as CWM, TWRP, Carliv, MIUI, etc. Read how to use them, see their respective topics on 4PDA. If the .zip archive firmware has META-INF folder - it means the firmware under rekaveri, unpack it should not be! and throws the file to your phone and ustanvlivaete through rekaveri (and even some individuals unpack ..).
3. With the help of the program EleFlash - in the presence of root and custom recovery, installing a new firmware is possible immediately from a program that downloads the firmware to a smartphone from an Internet and reboots into the recovery for installation. Conveniently.

FlashTool firmware recommendations
ATTENTION - to avoid unnecessary problems ALWAYS run FlashTool with administrator rights (right button - Run as Administrator), disable User Account Control in Windows!
• In the flashlight settings, the Options-Option checkbox should be checked - put both into DA DL with CheckSum.
• Disable antivirus if problems and errors occur.
• Change the USB cable and / or port if problems or errors occur.
• Ideally, there should be no Russian letters, spaces, special characters and hieroglyphs on the way to the firmware and Flashlight.
• If the firmware through the USB flash drive does not start, make sure that the driver for the firmware is installed:
1. Open the device manager.
2. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC.
3. A USB device should appear for a couple of seconds - MTK Preloader VCOM, then disappear. If the device has its own COM port, for example, COM7 or COM5 and there are no yellow icons, then everything is fine, if not, continue, or reinstall the driver.
4. Until the device disappears, you must have time to right-click on it and install the driver manually. Explain how to install the driver will not, look on the Internet for your version of Windows, I will clarify that the drivers usually do not have a digital signature.
5. When install the driver by force, you can try to flash it, it usually looks like this: open Flashlight, select the scatter file in the folder with the firmware, check that all the checkmarks are EXCEPT PRELOADER, set the Download Only mode, and press the Download button.
6. Connect the DISABLE smart to the PC, it should appear in the device manager MTK Preloader VCOM and start the firmware.
P.S. For the highly gifted - the OFF Smart is not just blocking and turning off the screen, but FULL OFF! happens....

If the smartphone continuously reboots on the logo:
- It is necessary to flash through the flashlight. Everything is the same - install drivers on MTK COM / MTK Preloader Vcom - the device appears at the time of the reboot (the screen turns off) and flashes as usual.
How to turn off?
1. If CWM custom recovery is installed - boot into it by pressing the Gr + button at the time of the reboot, Advanced - Power Off
2. If the stock recovery is loaded into it by pressing the Gr + button at the time of the reboot, and Power Down - turn off the smart.

• Translated device firmware manual
• Instructions for firmware in the SP Flash Tool (with pictures)
• Flash firmware

Recovery & Root
TWRP 3.0 for Elephone Vowney

В® SuperSU - here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 10.03.17, 18:05
Reason for editing: Rublix ROM Vowney

Rep: (0)
I would like to ask for help. I beg yourElephone Vowney Litefirmware that this site foundStock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160125The result was not a brick, the phone is loaded, the computer sees it as all folders that he had in mind, but that's in addition to the green bars screen is blank. As a result, even now I can not simply turn off, try to sew it back on. Corps had hardly collapsible, it seems to me that it is possible to break even when concealed. Can someone tell me what to do and where you can take the official firmware for this model.

Rep: (53)
* arelav42, with a probability of 99% you "put" display module. In the standard and light versions of the main difference is just in it. Unfortunately, that "vovnik" no audio nidrome firmware on any official forum of the manufacturer. The only thing I can suggest - wait. As soon as the firmware laytovaya a flasher, peresheshsya on its model. It is unique, may be even a jamb with markings, i.e. you can lose data in NVRAM, but is recovering.
Now fumbled forums, especially in italyashek, can someone do a backup of the firmware, try to fill it. You can try on ADB zakonnektitsya, at least to get sewn access.

In general, all the same wait. With playful hands you can uporotyh all that is possible and what is not.
.: Py.Sy on a non-removable battery devices must hold 5-8 seconds off button while the device is cut down.

So I guess that's my trouble lies in the display, and turn off the account, it does not hold much ... only seconds reboots, but not switched off.

Rep: (223)
arelav42 @ 03.02.2016, 19:54*
So I guess that's my trouble lies in the display, and turn off the account, it does not hold much ... only seconds reboots, but not switched off.

It's not your version of firmware byla.Problema is that the driver on the display it on the display drugie.Vot polosit.Teper you need to wait for someone to lay out a backup of your phone or the firmware version for layt.A on budueschee before flashing to carefully read the instructions by firmware and version of your phone. And on the off telefona.V due to the fact that after the firmware does not work rekoveri korektno smozhesh.Zhdi not turn off it will switch off itself rather quickly as the load on the GPU great. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedbrenic - 03.02.16, 23:49

Thank you all for your help, nothing serious, but it was another experience in my body of knowledge :-))))
Another request to all forum users, who will see if a similar firmware have on this model "Elephone Vowney Lite 5.5" Helio X10 (MTK6795) Android 5.1 5.5 "1080p (FHD) IPS OGS" let me know about it, in the form of messages or links.Thank you all in advance!

Rep: (2)
No one has yet made dialer.apk c Russian letters?

Rep: (4)
On R8000 removed jamb with rapid discharge after 15% to our hand seems not reach. (

Rep: (205)
* dj_deny
will get, is preparing a major upgrade, but the holidays ...

Rep: (5)
Is there some kind infa about the onscreen buttons? Whether they will be removed in the next firmware? In fact the screen is 5, not 5.5, that madly upset (((

Rep: (4)
They say it will be removed) Zhdems

Rep: (16)
whether custom bikes for this processor?
I would like to miu7

Rep: (205)
Azattka @ 24.02.2016, 19:52*
I would like to miu7

as x10 processor, with the probability of 99% and, as on x10 have Redmen Horn 2, Horn Redmen 3. They have MIE and Cyan) and many other delicious

Post has been editedValeriyVK - 29.02.16, 17:05

Rep: (11)
Friends, I visited the idea of ​​pumping chambers in our smartphone.
In general, here's the point:
Not long ago I came across an article
https: //www.informatio...or-all-android-phones/
It is attached instructions for installing the application on any device social smart camera (this is camera application from ustroysta sony xperia Z2,) because that's how everyone knows the camera from Sony awesome, but we have not really, although sensors edentichny ...
The complexity of the whole that is the, set all the upgrades through rekaveri zip Fail, but that requires a TWRP or equivalent and Ruth right, I imagine they are not put, and to put the case for verification do not want to have courageous craftsmen who can test Fail and instructions? I think this, many will be happy

Rep: (343)
* severvolk
5.1 there is a chance it will not work, in addition, photo quality will not change. All in the first place depends on the software and libraries cameras. Even there is no sense to try

Rep: (11)
* Deepflex,
Kochestvo not improve? I once installed the camera from google, it has improved and now ... Strange ...

Prompt who-thread pozhalsta rekaveri how to install TWRP 3.0 out of a custom, I will be stronger than the direct grateful. Where to put Che Che and there zhmakat?

Rep: (56)
severvolk @ 04.04.2016, 21:48*
pumping chamber in our smartphone

You want to pump the camera of your phone -FreeDCam. If Elephone Vowney for some reason something else in FreeDCam does not work, write here:Google+ FreeDCam Dev Community.
With FreeDCam can at least get to DNG is what a sensor IMX230. And it will agree, a lot. ;) And do not need anything through rekaveri install.

Stubborn @ 22/04/2016, 12:14*
Prompt who-thread pozhalsta rekaveri how to install TWRP 3.0 out of a custom, I will be stronger than the direct grateful. Where to put Che Che and there zhmakat?

Custom rekaveri mounted (sewn) through flasher Flash Toole. Pre-install the driver on your komp.Proshivalschik, custom rekaveri, and driver installation instructions found in shapke.Pered while flashing an earnest request to carefully read the instructions but would not get a brick in the points of the phone. If in doubt, write to me in a personal help.

Rep: (2)
Elephone_Vowney_20160309 Off.proshivka to Flash Tool
What kind of firmware? Which changes. Something added (on the camera, on the screen, etc.)

Post has been editedzavodnyj - 28.04.16, 16:19

hanuma50 @ 28.04.2016, 08:23*
Elephone_Vowney_20160309 Off.proshivka to Flash Tool

Firmware installation problemnaya.Posle much tupit.Tach tozhe.S card does not see network net.Otkatilsya back on Stock ROM Elephone Vowney_Android 5.1_20160125

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 23:11