Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 24.02.15

DiscussionAmbertek SQ8
PictureAmbertek SQ8
Discussion
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Record FullHD video with a resolution of 1920x1080p 15fps or 1280x720p 30fps
  • Invisible infrared night LED lights (4 IR LEDs)
  • Activation of motion sensor recording
  • Shooting photos with a resolution of 4032x3024
  • Functions of cyclic recording and recording during charging
  • MicroSD card support up to 32 GB
  • Capacity Li-Ion battery - autonomous recording up to 1.5 hours
  • Display images on TV
  • Weight 26 g, size 25x22x20 mm
Additionally
Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 20.06.18, 10:43
Reason for editing: pinout mini usb 8pin
MicHook
Message#2
27.01.16, 09:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.02.15

Allary @ 01/26/2016, 8:22 PM*
quiet horror, do not need such cameras

And why? What exactly do not like?
Let me explain why this camera interested me: takeoff weight is critical for a quadrocopter. What is sold with quadras - staff, barely fits into the VGA. And then more or less detailed video.
Allary
Message#3
27.01.16, 15:02
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 290
Check in: 09.04.10
Pocophone F1 6/64

And why? What exactly do not like?
Let me explain why this camera interested me: takeoff weight is critical for a quadrocopter. What is sold with quadras - staff, barely fits into the VGA. And then more or less detailed video.

this is exactly the same camera as on the cheapest quadrics ... it doesn’t normally do anything, neither 720p, nor even 1080p, firstly there’s no detail, secondly the color rendition on both legs is lame, thirdly in 1080p And the FPS is very much lower than 30, so times in 2. Nafig is sculpt on quadrics? on the room you need something else much smaller, for those that can carry a similar one already costs the same turd, only it is easier ... on normal quadrics, which can carry a gopro on a suspension, especially a similar perversion to nothing. as a PDF, it’s not a fact that you can apply, and even if you can, this is a very unsuitable option, because I already wrote about the picture.
Gerbon
Message#4
13.03.16, 16:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 08.07.10

Bought quality acceptable. I died after 3 days, apparently the firmware flashed. At first, I didn’t want to turn off, at all. I made a hard-drive, the red diode barely burned. As it is fully charged. When charging it is heated very much. In any case, I have.
dnipromax
Message#5
18.03.16, 17:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 30.07.10
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

But I thought about buying such a camera, as a registrar on a bicycle. I really wanted to get video samples from real owners.
valerybr
Message#6
19.03.16, 12:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 28.01.08
HTC Touch

Did you solve the problem with the firmware? I have the same problem on the second day - it is red and does not react to anything, just reset ....: beee:
Gerbon
Message#7
30.03.16, 17:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 08.07.10

Not decided, the same garbage
valerybr
Message#8
13.04.16, 19:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 28.01.08
HTC Touch

Serg_R34
Message#9
18.04.16, 10:20
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 10.01.08

I correctly understood that no one has a successful experience with this camera?
The problem is not with the battery by chance, how much voltage does it show?
alexandr-u
Message#10
10.05.16, 10:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 22.12.14
Lenovo S939

I bought a camera, charged it, everything was strictly according to the instructions, stuck a 16GB flash drive and the camera died.
I called the cantor who sells these cameras asked, they are the type and what kind of flash drives do you have? I’m a grade 10 ..
They need 4 or 6 ... I did not understand PPC why the camera should fly because of the speed on the card.
Bought a new camera stuck 4 class - died ...
The second died.
LED glows in polnakala red and all - a beard.
Such things were due to the battery flashing. I disassembled, stuck the battery on another camera - it works fine.
On this with another - does not work.
The problem is in the firmware.
Who figured out the firmware?
Well, or at least where to look ...
Tell me.
MegaChep
Message#11
10.05.16, 11:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 30.01.14
Conquest S8 Knight

Good afternoon, dear forum users!
Also became the happy owner of as many as 3 pieces SQ8. I ordered 2 pieces for Ali, but sent 3 - apparently in reserve :).
Checked - works. Put on the charge. In the process of charging the camera is very hot. After removing from charging - camera kirdyk! When you press the power button, the red indicator lights up, which goes out after the button is released. The camera does not start. The corpse laid aside and took the second chamber. Checked - works. Put on the charge - waited until the camera starts to heat up. He took off the charge - the same symptom - died. Checked in 15 minutes - earned!
The third camera did not even get until the problem is solved with the first :)
In my opinion, the blame for the overheating of the KH25L1606E flash. According to the datasheet, the maximum flash temperature is 85 degrees. Inside the camera, everything is arranged in such a way that the battery management board fits exactly to the flush. The keys of this board during charging heat up clearly above 85 degrees, which leads to a flashing of firmware. The battery board is insulated with kapton tape, but this is clearly not enough.
To confirm my thoughts I plan to merge the firmware from the working chamber and pour it into the corpse.
If the camera is working, then it will be necessary to resolve the issue of the heat sink from the battery management board.
If anyone has an idea - how to do it - Welcome!

Posted 05.05.2016, 11:31:

The problem is not with the battery by chance, how much voltage does it show?

The voltage is normal - 3.8 volts.

Post has been editedMegaChep - 10.05.16, 11:29

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
alexandr-u
Message#12
10.05.16, 12:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Lenovo S939

* MegaChep
Not because of overheating, I didn’t even have time to get warm.
There is another reason, not yet known.
I have two dead without even starting to work, one managed to record a zero avi video and "hot greetings"))
The Chinese do not give firmware on SQ8.
We'll have to put a dispute on Ali.
alexandr-u
Message#13
10.05.16, 13:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Lenovo S939

* MegaChep
If it is possible to restore the camera with a heat sink, then we can think of a thread.
But for now, you need firmware and firmware.
Another impression is that the start-up program looks at the battery, at the periphery and contents of the flash drive and looks for the TIMESET text file, if not, it loads what will fall and die.
At least, on all other devices such as pens, it was like this: you put the left battery in the same way the red LED lights up and goes off when you release the button.

Post has been editedalexandr-u - 10.05.16, 13:08
Zagadum
Message#14
22.05.16, 08:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 17.09.08

Bought a camera. At first, we tested a 2 GB flash drive (the class is not exactly 10), the camera wrote video for 30-40 seconds and turned off. But when inserted 32 GB 10 class writes without problems. Enough charging for 53 minutes, rollers for five minutes.
Among the shortcomings: - the date of the sawrollers began from 01/01/2007, the Chinese promised to go to the factory and find out, although it is hard to believe;
- in the dark he writes a meter and a half, then nothing is visible;
- The video quality is not very good, even in a room in the daytime there is a lot of noise.
- and the most significant drawback is that the charging connector is not a microUSB, but an 8 pin, which makes it impossible to connect this device normally and let's use it as a permanent hidden camera inside the car ...
Mig_44
Message#15
26.05.16, 09:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 20.10.09
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

* Zagadum
Setting the time is done by creating a text file called TIMERSET.txt in the root directory of the device's memory card, with the following content:
YYYYMMDDHHMMSS Y (or N, if you do not want the date and time stamp to be displayed on video files)
For example, 20130625140003 Y
MegaChep
Message#16
30.05.16, 14:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Conquest S8 Knight

Dear forum users!
Being in the agonizing wait of a programmer capable of counting KH25L1606E flash memory, I decided to check the battery charging circuit. For the charging circuit in SQ8 meets the chip TD6811. Datasheet on it was found without any problems. So, having measured all the necessary voltages, I found a leakage of the smd capacitor in the 0805 case and with a capacity of 10 microfarads. This capacitor is located right under the battery and is subject to strong heat. It is connected to the chain in parallel + and - batteries.
One of these days I will buy such a capacitor, solder and write off the results.
Perhaps in this capacitor lies the reason for the failure of the camera.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Zagadum
Message#17
30.05.16, 17:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 17.09.08

Mig_44,
Thanks, I'll try to poke around today and find out what's what. But with the date I was embarrassed by that fact that no matter what kind of memory card I put in there (I tried four different things already), the camera continues to set its date for creating files, and the first time it was turned on, the date was 01/01/2007, for now the moment is already 13.01.2007, i.e. it is not reset, each time I insert a new card, but is written in chronological order ...
Mig_44
Message#18
31.05.16, 11:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 20.10.09
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

* Zagadum
Well, the file just allows you to adjust this time to the correct

Posted on 05/31/2016, 11:25:

* MegaChep
waiting for the results of the experience.
as it is terrible to exploit and charge the camera for a long time
MegaChep
Message#19
31.05.16, 12:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Conquest S8 Knight

Condenser replaced - nothing has changed. Waiting for the programmer to read and fill the firmware

--------------------
MegaChep
Message#20
01.06.16, 10:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Conquest S8 Knight

Dear sirs, for the information I post the photo of the SQ8 board from both sides in good quality.
Unfortunately, the main processor could not be identified. If anyone can find the datasheet, please reset.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgivlax - 22.10.16, 19:39
Reason for editing: It is better to hide the photo under the spoiler

--------------------
Dgorg50
Message#21
03.06.16, 10:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 21.08.10

Has anyone been able to set the date and time? I have the time to create a file in 2007. According to the instructions, the time is not set.

37 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:10