> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Nubia emergency tool | Backup and restore factory settings and restore those killed

Rep: (87)
Nubia emergency tool
Version: 1.1.6

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Backup and restore factory settings and restore dead ZTE Nubia phones.

Description:
A program that is useful to all owners of ZTE Nubia phones. It is especially useful for lovers of experiments and fresh firmware.
So here is what she can do:
  • Hardware redundancy.
  • Hardware recovery.
  • Phone recovery if it does not boot.

By hardware parameters are meant those parameters that are flashed into the phone by the manufacturer, and without which the phone will simply be inoperative. These parameters include IMEI, ESN, MEID, Mac addresses, and so on, without which the phone will not work. Having a backup copy of these parameters, you can return the phone to life from almost any state.

The original version of this program is completely in Chinese, so I prepared a translated and adapted version:
  • The interface has been translated into Russian and English. (Installs the language selected as the language of the installer at the beginning).
  • Rebuilt the installation package. (the installer language, paths and shortcuts were in Chinese, which, in addition to installation problems, caused launch problems).

Additions and comments to the translation can be spread in a particular subject. I did not have time to take full advantage of the program, so some sites may contain errors or be cut off. The main problem is that the text in Chinese is much smaller in length and translated the inscriptions can not fit in the allotted space for the original text. Text data translated everything all that more Chinese - is the picture above them work is still going. Also, I am not strong in China, but in the course of use, and receipt of comments translation and design will be finalized.

ATTENTION! By downloading and running this software you take full responsibility for any consequences. The authors of the program and I are not responsible for damage to your equipment or loss of data.

There may be problems with the recovery of the phone model My (布拉格) _NX513J (MyPraga), and a few more in the same vein, because Its name is embedded in Chinese into the program itself and on the way to recovery images, and, apparently, in the name of the model in the phone itself. On systems without support for the Chinese language, characters in the path, respectively, are not displayed correctly. Exit - install Chinese Windows and use the Chinese version of the utility, a link to it is attached.

Please do not write phone repair questions in the topic. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with F.A.Q:
F.A.Q.
The program does not see the phone, what's wrong?
Verify that the factory port (FactoryPort) is open. You can also try to open the ADB port. In some cases, installing USB drivers from the phone (which go on the phone’s flash drive) helps.

Is the backup different from the corresponding one from Nubia ToolStudio?
Yes he's onfew kilobytes more, and on some models is createdmore files.

How to open a factory port (FactoryPort) on unofficial firmware? (* # 7678 # does not work)
We download the terminal (emulator), any, for example GooglePlay.
Enter the commands:
su
getprop persist.sys.usb.config
setprop persist.sys.usb.config nubia, adb
The first to give root rights, the second to find out the current value, and the third opens ADB and Factory. Well, and then return the setprop persist.sys.usb.config command to the value that the second command displayed, I had mtp.

How long does backup take?
It takes 2-3 minutes. On VMWare, I went for a percentage of 15 minutes - this is not normal.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ZTE

Download: Version: 1.1.6
Localized version (Yandex.Disk)
Original version (Yandex.Disk)

Download: Version: 1.0.6
Localized version (Yandex.Disk)
Original version (Yandex.Disk)

Mirror on Yandex.Diisk of all firmware for installation from an SD card, which the program recommends for installing / raising a brick

(the necessary drivers, dependencies, and recovery images for phones are already embedded in the installer (almost all), so it weighs almost 400MB)

Post has been editedFCORE - 24.06.18, 12:12
Reason for editing: Added a link to a post with firmware mirrors

Rep: (76)
I downloaded, installed on the computer (Win 8.1), launched, connected smart, made backup. At the end of the backup, the smart rebooted. A normal translation for such a small, but undeniably very important functionality. I didn’t try to restore it - so far there is no need (God willing and not needed).

Rep: (112)
Do you need to install any drivers to use the program?

Rep: (4522)
* FCORE,
3 screen, the phrase below

Post has been editedmaksnogin - 24.01.16, 09:14

Do you need to install any drivers to use the program?

All dependencies, including drivers, are already embedded in the installer, they are installed during installation.

3 screen, the phrase below
If you mean the inscription in Chinese under the telephone with the computer, then yes - these are the inscriptions on the picture itself, with their translation so far difficulties: you must somehow enter the text from the picture into the translator (or guess), and correct the image itself.
Or is it about the phrase "IF IT HAS NOT HELPED ..."?

Rep: (1403)
FCORE @ 01.24.2016, 10:01*
you need to somehow enter the text from the image into the translator
You can take a picture, for example, andtranslate )

Post has been editedim190610 - 24.01.16, 10:14

Rep: (739)
A tool not only for backing up and restoring NV-parameters, but also for raising dead phones, that is, in a simple way of "bricks"? BUTbricks of the third difficulty level subject to him, I wonder?

It is necessary to check in practice, carry a brick. : D

carry a brick

No, I’d rather be an outside observer)))
Many in the subject have such heavy bricks, we will wait for their feedback.

Post has been editedYarpero - 24.01.16, 11:47

It’s interesting if you save the main parameters on your jd phone (Z9 mini),
and then make recovery from the "brick" (in the off state, by pressing all three hard buttons).
The problem of idle sims, at the last of. firmware, leave or not? )

If I’m not mistaken, tulza re-sizes just the body before installing the firmware, judging by the files.
Attached Image

Post has been editedim190610 - 24.01.16, 12:24

* im190610,
Yes, I also thought about the same thing, looking at these files - this is from firmware 3.14

You can take a picture, for example, and translate)

Yes, I was thinking the same thing)
If I’m not mistaken, tulza re-sizes just the body before installing the firmware, judging by the files.

For some models, there are two markups there, maybe she chooses the markup that is now on the phone.
And the bricks of the third level of complexity are subject to him, I wonder?

If it does not connect by three buttons, then it sends to the SC, sort of. But you need to check, suddenly ...

FCORE @ 01.24.2016, 12:43*
two markings
Well, the old one on Android 4.4 (where it was, at one time) and the new one on 5.0. Before recovery, you choose.

Correct please in the help. Not a recovery package, but just firmware (which you need to downloadfrom hereand throw it on the memory card).
Apparently, when raising a brick, there is a re-marking and filling, including stock. recovery through which the firmware is installed from the card.

Post has been editedim190610 - 24.01.16, 18:07

Rep: (1)
With this program, I lifted a brick 9008 Nubia 9 mini

* stepanalex,
Congratulations! Good to hear as wellFCOREespecially. =)
Plz write in more detail what you did, it will help others.

Post has been editedim190610 - 24.01.16, 18:01

Rep: (4522)
* FCORE, I'm talking about HELP

* FCORE,
take a screenshot and send me help :)

Rep: (29)
WITHNX512J “Friends”?
And then something is not in the list:
е·Ґе…· йЂ‚з”Ё жњєећ‹
7 зі» жњєећ‹ пјљ Z7 пј€NX506Jпј‰ пјЊ Z7Max пј€NX505Jпј‰ пјЊ Z7Mini пј€NX507Jпј‰
其中 Z7Max 、 Z7Mini 包含 android4.4 、 android5.0 版本
9 зі» жњєећ‹ пјљ Z9 пј€NX508Jпј‰ гЂЃ Z9Max пј€NX510Jпј‰ гЂЃ Z9Mini пј€NX511Jпј‰
My 机型 : My 布拉格 (NX513J)
X жњєећ‹ пјљ X6 пј€NX601Jпј‰

Rep: (82)
Coook @ 01/23/2016, 10:39 PM*
I downloaded, installed on the computer (Win 8.1), launched, connected smart, made backup. At the end of the backup, the smart rebooted. A normal translation for such a small, but undeniably very important functionality. I didn’t try to restore it - so far there is no need (God willing and not needed).

Similar to Win10,
qcn backup was successfully created on a working body: yes2:

Rep: (0)
Installed the program on Win10. I connected the device. Backup does not want to do, will tear out an error -! -. What's the catch? : blush:

Rep: (732)
Is the “friends” with the NX512J?
And then something is not in the list:

I made friends :), but there is a nuance: the firmware from the minicom is on my max. Therefore, it is definitely not clear with whom she became friends with 511 or 512.))

Rep: (25)
To download the firmware, as I understand it, I need a baidu account?
and on 512J unicom firmware, but oh well, can someone download for 512? or pass to the jump

Post has been editedseregaxd - 24.01.16, 23:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/10/19, 2:45