Ugoos AM1 - Discussion | Amlogic S905 TV Box

Rep: (168)
DiscussionUgoos AM1
Picture[Android] [TV Box] [S905]
Discussion пїЅ

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Processor (CPU): Amlogic S905
Video chip (GPU): Mali-450mp
Random Access Memory (RAM): 2 GB DDR3
Internal Memory (Internal Flash): 16 GB
Connectors: SD card, 3xUSB 2.0, Ethernet (1000Mbit), HDMI 2.0, SPDIF

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Reviews
Firmware
Useful
Purchase

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.10.16, 09:53
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (5)
Betelgeus @ 12.08.2016, 14:36*
Maybe we recorded, but it is necessary at least in response komente write about it, what they say is taken into operation. The more so because, as I wrote above, I chat operator showed Referring to his comments, I immediately responded in the comments a Victor (that natalikvaet on myls that he was Russian). Today, I again wrote comments with reference to the subject of the forum and duplicated in the chat operator.
At the expense of file sharing I was joking, but even so it is unclear why they do so. The problem is that these file sharing links to their just stupid not open in Android, because of what can not be downloaded OTA file directly in the console.

I understand you without fidbek not understand who responded or not nakosyachili ...) I think it would be better if fresh bugs will write on[email protected] There are better answer. And feel free to write in Russian.

Link to file sharing are to install Sew with a computer / USB drive. For updates on the PTA have used other server. Update OTA I flew and fell without a problem, and you then why not lucky and you got this error. But I think most of you described to correct the problem.

Post has been editedAvagetto - 12.08.16, 09:49

Rep: (1)
* Avagetto
Wrote on [email protected], see what happens.
Myself am a programmer and constantly monitors messages about the software, the development of which I take part. Even just interesting to see people's reactions to his works. So do not poyantno me is their indifference :)

Responded. Asked to log the update process and a video about copy-paste text. Made logs and gashes srazmahuvideos about everything

Rep: (3010)
And how are you with vayfay? Very sour? Did the port for its set-top box from your firmware from AM1 (versiya006), you cut down the speed vayf software in firmware, but as in most kitboksah, decided to make youIncreases Speed ​​Patch.Stavit as an update of rekaveri TWRPAttached fileFIX_WIFI_AM1.zip(503.29 KB)
what it is and what to eat, you can lookhere .
Well, at the same time you gathered and rekaveri TWRP your kernelAttached fileTWRP_AM1.img(13.44 MB)
How to sew or run TWRP, describedhere .
Incidentally, in the cap saw a link to this topic tronsmarta Ruth, who can, and do not know what he has, Ruth you already have in the firmware, it only need to be included in the settings, there are two modes to vybor.skrinshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedKam_58 - 06.09.16, 00:46

* Kam_58,
About Ruth known. Just link to tronsmart added when it was not.
Personally, I vayfay on AM1 do not use, but the speed at the tests was about 30, and indeed on all devices that are in stock. I just routers are no longer pull.
The question of another plan: if you put your assembly TWRP, that it will be, when you have to put the new update the official firmware?

Rep: (5)
Yesterday released a new firmware with Android TV interface. This is what I lacked. Now, the remote control is a pleasure. And Play Store is now convenient to use.
Edisntveny minus for me, at the moment, that not all applications support immeyut Android TV, for example browser. Now I understand run Chrome with the normal version of the android.
The developers promise that the firmware version will be developed in parallel with the primary.
Link to news:of site

The new firmware 7
https://mega.nz/#F!bUR...-mm88acqA8nQCkAhfwEvWQ

Rep: (426)
If you turn on HDMI-CEC the firmware is no longer included with the remote. There is one thread of a glitch?

* Viper_Rus, not tested, but perhaps it is specially made to console included with the TV with his remote.

Well, my belated review of the firmware 007:
After my conversion to the developers finally managed to make automatic updates to 006 007. And they fixed two large kasyak: a slew of processes home button and copy / paste. But again broke SD-slot, does not see any one card. Also still have problems with flash. Again written in suport, no answer. Check someone in your SD on 007 work?

In Ugoos came a new generation of consoles - UT6 and AM3. So it is expected that in the previous model, the firmware will soon cease to exit.

On the site of the manufacturer has a newer version of the firmware - 0.0.7.
Please add a link to the hat:
http://ugoos.ru/index....oad/get&download_id=82

Rep: (12)
Good news. Releasedfirmware 1.1.1

And, please, remove the cap from the correction Wi-Fi speeds. At a rate of AM1 all right, but the patch does the opposite.

Post has been editedangry_hamster - 20.06.17, 11:49

Rep: (280)
Program Remote for TV set-top boxes UgoosFireasy

Rep: (214)
something twrp of cap did not work on am1_1.1.1 (android6), but it came from the great twrpKIII PRO for android6

Post has been editedPily_w - 14.07.17, 09:07

Rep: (4)
Sorry that is not the topic, but really need help in the following issueTronsmart Vega S95 Pro / Meta / Telos / RUBOX LITE 2 [Android] (Post nekola78 # 63444928)

Post has been editednekola78 - 23.07.17, 13:17

Rep: (1030)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 00:37