> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

27 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GS Gamekit | Game console from TricolorTV
EjSamoGon
Message#1
20.01.16, 17:38
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 909
Check in: 20.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

DiscussionGS Gamekit
PictureGS AC790
Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Description / Reviews
GAME SUPPORT WITH THE FUNCTION OF DIGITAL SATELLITE TELEVISION RECEPTION
Holding GS Group is a new digital device that combines the functionality of a game console and satellite set-top box.
The new set-top box allows you to play games of all genres from leading developers and watch your favorite TV channels from the digital TV operator Tricolor TV in Full HD quality. Full functionality is available to users when the device is paired with the prefix server GS E501 or GS E502 and the availability of the Internet. At the same time, the console remains a full-fledged gaming device and without connecting to satellite television.
High-performance CPU and powerful graphics accelerator provide sufficient performance for modern games. The library of games is constantly updated: new items can be downloaded independently in your own application catalog via the Internet.© GS
Price GS GAMEKIT by reservation -14 990R.

SUBSCRIBE TO GAMES
Promotion: when buying a GS GAMEKIT game console
- 30 days of subscription to all games for free!
All games from our catalog are available for installation for free.
Upon expiration of the promotion, the subscription price for all games is 990 rubles for 365 days.

Reviews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveB67Z6PKU- from SW.Dren-x.
upd. I hurried to make a review of the changes, and also expressed my IMHO about this console.GS Gamekit (Post Dren-x # 47635490)

Specifications
Console:
Processor - Amlogic S812 Quad Core, 2 GHz
Graphic Accelerator - Eight Core Mali-450, 600 MHz
RAM - DDR3 2 GB
Built-in Memory - EMMC 32 GB
Operating system - Android 4.4
Wireless interfaces - Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.4 / 5 GHz
Power supply - Output voltage DC 5V / 2A
Dimensions of the device - 128 x 105 x 33 mm

Gamepad GK-GDP1501:
Charging mode 5B from the USB connector, battery 5B 600mAh
6-axis gyroscope
Accelerometer
Vibrating motors 2 pcs.
Voltage at 3.7V-5.2V charge
Operating voltage 3.5V-4.2V
Charge current 1A-2A
Operating current 43mA-53mA
Power consumption in operation<0.25W
Idle current consumption<1uA
Battery Type Lithium Ion
Capacity 600 mAh
Full charge time 3-4 hours
Autonomous work time 15 hours
Bluetooth v 2.1

Remote Control GK-GRC1601:
Food 4 batteries AAA type, 1.5B, LR03 alkaline
Bluetooth v 4.0
Operating voltage 3.6V-6V
Operating current<35mA
Power consumption in operation<150 mW
Idle current consumption<1uA
Operating temperature 0ºC + 30ºC
Operating humidity 20% ~ 65%

Instructions
On the gaming console -Attached fileGame_Console_2110_cover.pdf(2.41 MB)

By gamepad -Attached filegamepad_ver6.pdf(344.4 KB)

On the remote control -Attached filepult_ver5.pdf(212.57 KB)

Photo
Equipment
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Folded -GS Gamekit (Post Egororl # 47210274)from uvEgororl

Firmware
Official
Update Instructions -Download(pdf)
Service manual for disassembly and firmware -GS Gamekit (Post xakep0307 # 72292313)

ac790_01.06.000-201708041656 -Download

GS AC790 ver. 02.01 -Download
description of ver. 02.01
Software version provides new features:

Online viewing of channels broadcast over the Internet, both in standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD).
Archive of broadcasts in the previous 7 days.
Watching programs from the beginning, pause and rewind.
Software version restrictions:

In-game purchases are not available.
The procedure and conditions for the provision of services before updating the software, check on tricolor.tv

Unofficial

Coming soon

Useful
Gamepad analog -GS Gamekit (Post Egororl # 47116406)| N1-3018 Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad - BLACK (V3.0 for Android 4.0 Above and Smarphone)
If after turning on the gamepad does not connect to the console automatically, you need to go to the settings ->devices and enable the device search mode, on the gamepad itself, in the off state, hold down the A + B + "home" buttons. You can enter the settings using a wired gamepad, USB mouse, USB keyboard, DRE-GS Tricolor receivers remotes.

To the console, any remote control from satellite receivers Tricolor models GS 8305 / HD 9303 and newer are suitable.

Putting the console into moderecovery - GS Gamekit (Post Khatlamadzhian # 55815507) (Attention! All actions are done at your own risk. For the consequences, you yourself are responsible)

17/02/2016 The first Russian game console with HDTV GS Gamekit support is already on sale - GS-Group

Attention!No topiccurator.

P.S. Do not write silly requests and questions: Give the firmware? where can I download? how to install? what to run? when will All firmware are in the header, instructions there. Can't read, no one will help you. If they are not in the cap, then they are not at all. Posts with similar questions will be deleted.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 31.01.19, 18:05
Reason for editing: UPD Information on the remote control for the console in the "Useful" section
DemonikD
Message#2
21.01.16, 03:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Check in: 05.07.09

Price GS GAMEKIT by reservation - 10 990r.

tin, for this price you can take the box360

ZY Google Gamepad:
http: //www.sagmart.com...ayer-gamepad-image.jpg

Post has been editedDemonikD - 21.01.16, 03:17

--------------------
Smartphone:Samsung SM-G930FD Galaxy S7(Android 8.1 / RR-O-v.6.2.0-20180910)
The tablet:Acer Iconia W4-820(Windows 10 x86 1607)
EjSamoGon
Message#3
21.01.16, 09:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* DemonikD,
Very pleased with the gamepad, convenient, comfortable, like nothing stuck. As a person who has always used a PC, he was pleased with the gamepad. Well connected and worked with the phone SG Note2.
But the console itself is damp. Runs through time, hangs on downloads. Few games. As I understand it will be the likeness of its market from the tricolor, with blackjack and subscription. Those. you pay a subscription and all that is in the library of games becomes available for use.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 25.01.16, 15:00
mishgail
Message#4
27.01.16, 21:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 17.10.14
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

At the moment, two games, with something not the latest versions, when compared with android. There are no strong glitches in the firmware, but nothing really knows how yet. It is heated at work decently. Wai no tried, connected via LAN. Joy connects not quickly, but works as a whole regularly. I would like to have a naked android on it, iron is quite urgent for toys.
EjSamoGon
Message#5
28.01.16, 09:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* mishgail
My console does not want to pick up a gamepad automatically when turned on. It is necessary with the help of the mouse through OTG in the settings to add a new joey. Games of old versions as I understood because they tricolor reworked them. He looked at what will go under the console and did not impress me even once. I think as with the rest of the equipment of the tricolor it will be possible to flash the console through USB. Wifi is working properly, but the firmware itself is buggy. With the Internet at 100 Mbps, the race jump lasted 4 hours. Glitch. When turned on, it can hang on the download, or it can start up in seconds. We are waiting for at least some updates and a splash from the tricolor.
mishgail
Message#6
28.01.16, 11:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* EjSamoGon
My pad picks up, but when you restart the console, the joey turns off, which sometimes infuriates. The basic list of games is not impressive at all, I will not argue here, and all this for money yet.
By the way, when I activated the user after creating the user, the pad disconnected and I had to go to the settings from the remote from the tricolor and connect it to Joy, there were no problems, it always clings, 2-3 seconds after pressing the joey to turn on
Yesterday I took part in the finals of the nitro nation stories :) tournament as a gift the GS E502 receiver. In the tournament igruha cruelly lagged, in the final, in general, FPS sagged to frames 3-5)) apparently because of the multiplayer addition curve
ISIEIAI
Message#7
28.01.16, 21:43
Look there
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3051
Check in: 09.07.11

For 11 pieces you can 360 and PS3, you know? To the edge is a HDMI or TV BOX 4K tablet with a gamepad and bunsFor example, this Chinese

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
EjSamoGon
Message#8
29.01.16, 13:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* ISIEIAI,
If you look at the prices for equipment in general for a tricolor, it becomes clear why such a price. Here, when setting the price, you need to take into account the idea: you bought the iron and in the future play a bunch of games paying a subscription once a year. A lot of games, if you buy each, then more expensive. But at the same moment, knowing Tricot, everything will be through F and fail, and stupid in the program plan. And so the idea of ​​the rules. The hardware itself is of high quality, only its software is lame on both legs.

In addition, this is only beta, we are waiting for release.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 29.01.16, 13:11
mishgail
Message#9
29.01.16, 13:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* ISIEIAI,
Tights do not position this console in contenders of the curling iron and a box, its counterpart is that it works in conjunction with the receiver of the GS E502. This device has two tuners and connects to the local network along with the game-player and the game-player, in turn, allows you to watch satellite channels, you are given a load for some money. Personally, I wouldn’t bother to single out this toy as a separate device, only as an addition to the receiver, they also have their own tablet that works in the same way, EMNIP
T.Dark
Message#10
30.01.16, 04:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 19.08.07
Apple iPhone 8

Uya, is it you? : D

--------------------
Nokia 3310->Alcatel OT302->Ericsson r320s->Siemens c62->Siemens m55->SonyEricsson z200->Siemens cx65->Siemens m65->Siemens cx75->RoverPC G5->iPhone 2G 8 gb->iPhone 3Gs 16 gb->iPhone 8
lvov2004
Message#11
30.01.16, 23:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 06.07.15

And you can install it with some kind of firmware?
EjSamoGon
Message#12
31.01.16, 10:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

*[b] lvov2004
You can flash everything, but for now nobody will do it. For then give 11k for it will only be a deranged person.
vizmar
Message#13
02.02.16, 08:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1306
Check in: 27.05.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Iron for games is far from the most suitable, the most disgusting here is the mali 450, albeit an 8-core
EjSamoGon
Message#14
02.02.16, 14:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* vizmar
Special plugs in games have not yet watched. Those and a half games that are now available at a resolution of 1280x720 go without brakes. Another thing is that the prefix itself is stupid. A clear problem: when you turn on the console again, the gamepad does not pick up the machine, but the wired one is detected normally.
mishgail
Message#15
02.02.16, 14:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* EjSamoGon
Although I repeat, but my gamepad clings easily after switching on.
I tried to connect it to the phone, in general it works. But after that, it does not connect to the console until you turn off the blue tooth on the phone :) can you have the same problem?
EjSamoGon
Message#16
02.02.16, 14:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* mishgail
No, not in this. Everything that can come to your head tried. I turn on the console, then turn on the gamepad (and just from the HOME button, and with the HOME + a + b search mode), there is no pairing. Immediately turn on the BT phone and the phone finds it, 2 seconds and Joey is ready to work on the phone. Not including the console, turn on the joey (tried in both modes), then turn on the console, the situation repeats. I take the tablet, tune in to joey, turn off the tablet and joey. I turn on the tablet and turn on the joey. The tablet automatically picks it up and is ready to go.

I turn on the console, turn on the joy, rarely the first LED flashes (pairing mode), I connect a wireless mouse to the console, the cursor runs, and does not respond to clicks. Immediately I connect the wired Joy Genius and it is immediately determined. I go to settings ->gamepad search (at this time joey is still on and waiting for pairing), the prefix finds it in a few seconds and everything becomes normal until the next reboot.

The sinezub in the house is not used, therefore it is disabled a priori on all other devices.

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 02.02.16, 15:34
moriak
Message#17
03.02.16, 01:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 369
Check in: 09.11.09
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I also received a dealer prefix, will it be updated?) At the moment, this is some kind of misunderstanding that I put in the cabinet)
EjSamoGon
Message#18
03.02.16, 19:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* moriak
The ways of the Tricolor are inscrutable (C) Logic.

The idea should be an update. Another question is when and at whose expense to return them when the time comes?
mishgail
Message#19
05.02.16, 14:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* EjSamoGon
the update will be, at the exhibition they said all the rules and it will not be necessary to return. the main thing is that it be activated before January 15, otherwise you will have to pay the full cost)
EjSamoGon
Message#20
05.02.16, 17:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909

* mishgail
We zamkadya on the exhibition far ride. So we catch the last info, thanks)

Post has been editedEjSamoGon - 05.02.16, 18:06
moriak
Message#21
05.02.16, 23:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 369
Check in: 09.11.09
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* mishgail
Thanks for the useful information)